LET'S LOVE LAIN!

LET'S LOVE LAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com/destination-yisrael/2014/05/the-prophecy-of-the-vilna-gaon-when-you-hear-that-the-russians-have-captured-the-city-of-crimea-the-.html
ruchoshelmashiach.blogspot.com/2014/03/russias-invasion-of-crimea-sign-that.html
breakingisraelnews.com/54943/200-years-ago-war-between-turkey-russia-prophesied-sign-redemption-jewish-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking lmao you fucking noob get v&

As someone who's dedicated a lot of my life to researching how to hide online, it's impossible to be certain without very specific hardware and only on certain computer mobos.

They can afford to do that to hundreds of millions, and hti is in fact one of the things an insider has posted about on 4chan and one of the things Trump has been trying to find out just how deep the rabbit hole goes. It's whether or not you're worth the manpower to search their database for what they have on you, then go in and bust you that protects you.

From the leaks all electronic hardware with a os on it is p much fuckedfrom the looks of it.

I don't appreciate the spam, but OP is right. We need to really kickstart Northwest Front before the kikes can fill Montana with Somalians

embrace infamy

but you appreciate the kike mods suppressing every single message for your goal?

don't be such a pussy, they won't ban you just for replying….usually….

ugliness.
pure hideosity.

every principle of beauty forsaken.
this will be banned at our new home that I am building for us. It will be inherently impossible to show such things.

Still beats cuckchan, though.

Jews are going for the "Russia occupies Crimea" then "Russia in Turkey" prophecies.
They turn on the white race because their prophet tells them to.
Little do they realize that their messiah comes to wipe them from the face of the earth.

Just a reminder the links to the archives in the board rules sticky was shit that was talked about everyday, now we have pokemon go threads.

What prophecies are these? They surely are not of the babylonian talmud which the kikes worship. If you are talking about the torah then russia is not mentioned in there from what I remember.

Honestly, it has a higher proportion of good threads because they don't actively target them like they do here. But the bottom of that barrel sure is deeper.

sage

Thank you for asking. These are the "The Prophecy of the Vilna Gaon".

Your late to the party user

Trips of holy spirit truth. See how they respond? (((It's))) afraid.

This is very true, and has been a problem pretty much since just before jim. Old school dank redpills dont happen often aside for maybe esoteric stuff.

Also its kind of funny but this shit used to not be put up with

(((It's))) afraid.

LIEUTENANT AGENT OOOWEE SILVER FANTANGO REPORTING IN, CHECKING LAINPOSTER'S DUBS

OP IS STILL A CIANIGGER

Nah he / they just have a lain gif folder thats bigger than the actual show, its basicly pic related way to derail a thread

Nice neutral pronoun, faggot. Neck yourself!

cheggem

Pretty much every piece of electronic with an intel chip and then some from 2014 and on is compromised, go read wikileaks. There is more risk to be active, but it's still low. You're not going to get arrested for browsing this site and printing fliers unless you're being stupid. It points to a deep state network, many are jews but not all. Either YOU are the alphabet shill or have been influenced by the shills. The (((jews))) thing is a demoralizing or shill tactic to divide the community. If you were there for the great migration and subsequent ones afterwards, you'd know there wasn't a bunch of people yelling death to juden and errant racists on the board until later. I'm not denying race based facts, but when I meet people in real life I will think of them by merit not race. Race is just judging the book by it's cover, sometimes it works. Even if you aren't a shill and you are sincere, learn to post a thread that even the normie population can get on board with if you want results. We fucking get it, jews can be evil and cabalistic . Don't run all the blame on them, don't be that naive. Btw, either the spam bots make this thread a shill, or your main points that make sense are that damning.

check these

Thay as in more than one person you fucking retard

Checked, faggot.

Lol now this thread is gonna get doubble shoad

Remember, THIS started the flood panic.
Checked again.

He'll make the exact same thread almost verbatim (probably to bypass constant spam filters) because he's a CIAnigger faggot that wants you to commit violence and get arrested. Watch, a couple of threads from now the CIAnigger on this shift will crack. He began claiming that our site wouldn't be here much longer. He's a dumb faggot and he blows dogs for quarters.

wew. The last thing I saw get shilled this hard was (((Evalion))). The kikes are in an absolute panic.

Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet?

see

check em

Heil Hitler!

(heil'd)

nice way to out yourself lel

YOU ARE BEING BLUEBILLED :DDD

Haben'd you eber wondered why NO ONE eber seems to gall for real agdtion againsd our enemies? :DDDDD

Id's nod jusd the 'jilling effegd' frum mass surbeillance. Ebery bopular forum is censered by da gubmint thru indelligence gondractors :DD

They inviltrade moderation bositions, they hosdily tage ober ownershib of websides, and they send swarms ob bluebill AI bods to forge a false gonsensus thad we should sid around here doing nothing while our burgers are being burned away from the inside. They are daging ober eberywhere, they are daking ober eberything. Forgod aboud Burgergade already?

STOB BEING BLUEBILLED ;_; :DDD

I 100 perecent guarantees that it is in fact the kikes behind it

The Prophecy of the Vilna Gaon
destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com/destination-yisrael/2014/05/the-prophecy-of-the-vilna-gaon-when-you-hear-that-the-russians-have-captured-the-city-of-crimea-the-.html

Then explain yourself.

ruchoshelmashiach.blogspot.com/2014/03/russias-invasion-of-crimea-sign-that.html

Nice try mooshie

breakingisraelnews.com/54943/200-years-ago-war-between-turkey-russia-prophesied-sign-redemption-jewish-world/