Friendly reminder to post more anime because goons hate anime

Friendly reminder to post more anime because goons hate anime

define goons OP

Reminder that I don't magically start wanting to discuss a subject I could care less about because annoying people don't like said subject.

Goons are fans of Goonies.

I know plenty of people who like that movie and like anime too.

leftist SJW feminist manginas from Something Awful who later spread their cancer to places like r/Politics, /int*/, the Obama administration, etc.

are there really enough of them to consider them a threat though? I have no idea how many of them there are btw.
I'm a man who enjoys details, please give me names. I might work in DC

Something Awful is a fucking ghost town these days. Goon has changed meaning from an actual 10 buxer to catch all term from sjws, leftists, and people who don't like what you like. Holla Forums is notorious for slinging it out for the last one.

If a meaning becomes too vague that's when you just stop using it entirely.

one of them was killed in Benghazi, but I heard there's rurmored to be more, probably also in the state department

not true goons are a certain breed of SJW, goons also like claiming there's no such thing as goons like what they are doing in this thread probably, since they're goal is to undermine the established culture, in this case imageboard culture, it's better if you don't know who they are so you can't call them out

I can help you only if you give me names.
Well that 's a curious tactic, especially considering you just did the opposite of that.

Goons went on to create several other websites, like NeoGAF, IMDB, Letterboxd, etc… and through these, many more spread like Kotaku, Polygon, etc.. They are all the same incestuous gang that has links to Zoe Quinn et gang. As well as infiltrating every social network staff and subreddit moderation.

Meanwhile, conservatives were doing fuckall, isolating themselves on purpose on imageboards because they were the only "truly cancer free" sites, while goons were also getting moderation powers on 4chan, blowing Moot's dingus.
Lucky you that goons are absolutely fucking stupid, or it would be impossible to catch up.

It still has utility as a descriptor and anons absolutely will not let it die even if SA were to finally finishing collapsing tomorrow. Too much bad blood, internet battles, and years of passing on the finely honed hatred to every newfag who comes. You'd have better luck getting upvotes implemented before that shit ever dies. Goons were a fucking plague on everything fun during their heyday so they deserve the undying hatred anyway.

Whoa nigga. IMDB's history goes back all the way to 1990.

I'd rather have goons than weeb soyboys like you.

Friendly reminder to commit suicide because you weeaboos and otakus have no hope.