WE ARE BEING SHILLED IN FULL FORCE

SHILL WARNING IN EFFECT
In the past month shilling has been calmer, but, starting yesterday the shilling is now in full force. These must be new recruits as they don't understand our culture.

ITS HAPPENING

Why are they increasing their shilling now? And this isn't JIDF, they seem to be SJW types.

Be wary.

Weinstein.

Is CTR back? With a new batch of virgins that never see daylight?

Have you looked at the contents of the catalog lately user? 90% is garbage.

I saw the post in the third pic earlier and the OP was definitely a shill. The thread was about some woman accusing of some producer touching her and no proof but herself. Just look at all the pinned threads, this place is a fucking joke.

user this boards population is 50% bots and shills 50% actual users

Look at the pinned threads too user, this place is going to shit, even more than 2016 - time to head to endchan

Hi kike. You burn first.

yes, we all know

Can you even remember the last time you made an effort?

.05 Shekels have been deposited in your account.

You must be new here, did JIDF give you that script?

Leave you defeatist faggot

They're going all-out on Holla Forums as well.
What the fuck is going on? Why are they freaking out over some Hollywood kike getting exposed?

This just getting sad. They really aren't sending their best, folks.

Holy fuck they are dumb!!!
saved

In case it isn't clear, a shill (you)ed himself.

replies to

Here is what's happening.

are you a bot or faggot?

Because Harvey Weinstein is an extremely powerful kike with more political connections than you can shake a stick at. Plus he must know an absurd amount of dirt on all the other Hollyjew kikes and it would be a disaster for (((them))) if he spilled the beans as part of a plea deal. A whole lot of noses are in a whole lot of peril and are all freaking the fuck out.

Or just use another board? It's like you forgot one of the biggest positives about the website, if a board turns to shit you can just bail. It's currently happening to Holla Forums. The fact this hasn't happened with Holla Forums proves that the vast majority of people here are okay with how the board is being operated.

Are you high? Check the IDs again.

trips confirm CTR isn't sending their best.
I miss JIDF they were a worthy foe.

73e1cb learn to read nigger

I say again, check the IDs again.

There are no alternatives, endchan was alright in 2015 for a bit and then for a part exodus in 2016, but nobody ended up staying. /polk/ the only other alternative is cucked and low energy

You are clearly just throwing around buzzword and don't know how IDs work, consider suicide.

fuck.jpeg

That kike was cut out, i wonder what he did to get the other kikes pissed off at him? Lol if you think this is going to affect jewywood besides the kikes getting rid of their people they want gone. Their have been multiple threads about this kikery over the past two years.

Endchan is not a good alternative

Whats a good alternative then?

More shilling

once more, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

You aren’t fooling anyone Kike kek

That's not a shill, have you even read the bill? Besides the content of the bill while is subtle at most, its a dead bill from 9 months ago. I do miss the good old days, 8ch was definitely at its prime early 2015.

Thread is bumplocked now. Sorry OP. Thanks for trying. Fucking kike mods.

Btw…
Holla Forums active ISPs = 2,834
Should be around 2,400 iirc.