CNN: Russian Meddling in Pokémon Go

JUST CUCK MY SHIT UP FAM
amp.cnn.com/money/2017/10/12/media/dont-shoot-us-russia-pokemon-go/index.html
archive.is/98ZLT

Exclusive: Even Pokémon Go used by extensive Russian-linked meddling effort
>(((CNNMoney)))Russian efforts to meddle in American politics did not end at Facebook and Twitter. A CNN investigation of a Russian-linked account shows its tentacles extended to YouTube, Tumblr and even Pokémon Go.

Is there nothing these people wont use as a virtue shield?

Life is too absurd for me

It's like the narrative bot was hacked and they're just spewing random pieces of bullshit.

(checked)
Just…

so this is the quality of the op's now huh? no more 911, jfk, rothchild, holohoax, white genocide, or dozens of other interesting topics, this and spongebob threads are what we get now huh?
just cuck my shit up

JUST CUCK MY UNION UP.

Remember pokemon go was a cianigger surveillance app

Reported.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
What a bunch of retarded faggots, I hope they ruin Pokemon for the brainwashed lefties.

Reads like an Onion satire story. .

They're basically trying to say that the use of BLM to destabilize the US was not Obama/Holder/Soros but was muh Russia instead. Beating around the bush but that is basically where this is going.

Pokemon are racist, antisemitic, and homophobic. And probably white supremacist.

Coming up next, fidget spinners were actually engineered by Russians to cause autism in children. Also, Hitler is a Russian-made meme to turn vulnerable people into racists and Nazis.

Next I suppose they'll be reporting about how League of Legends, Dota 2, Heroes of the Storm, and etc. are training grounds for hackers on steroids.

I'm surprised they did not claim this was in retaliation to Hillary telling her supporters to "Pokemon Go" to the ballot boxes to vote.

Russia hacked my nipples and made them vote for Dole

Checked. 400 pound Russians from Fark have hacked Minerva.

And checked for teaching kids the importance of eugenics. My pikachu is competitively bred for the digital race war.

Honk?

Funny enough, the Russian government claims pokemon go is used by Western intelligence agencies to scout out Russian military installations. They say that rare pokemon are put close to sensitive installations which Russians will take pictures of and post them online in the process of walking around for pokemon, inadvertantly allowing wetern agencies photos of sensitive stuff.

How far are these kikes going to dig themselves lads? they have to be at least halfway through the mantle by now

I AM FUCKING TIRED OF THESE KIKES

PLEASE COME ON

YOU FUCKING STUPID GODDAMN (((GOYIM))) WHO EAT THIS SHIT UP

WON'T FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET A CLUE ALREADY

They're saying the Russian were the ones virtue signaling, to create a far right backlash, to get Trump elected.
You see, what they are going to start pushing, is that SJWs don't exist just like they claimed cultural marxism doesn't exist and that it was just a Russian conspiracy to ruin the country.
The blew their load too soon, realize that the end is nigh, and are grasping at any straws to return to the status quo from a decade ago so they can slowly brainwash more youth before trying the full on SJW stuff again.

So their narrative for the past year has been that people on the right who voted for Trump are either Russians or brainwashed by Russia. Since that hasn't worked, now they're going to spend the next year claiming that anyone who stands for social justice or Marxism is actually a paid Russian shill.

I can't stop laughing, this is so fucking funny. If they thought the right wasn't going to buy that shit, just wait until they see what the leftist drones do when the establishment tries to tell them that their values they've been brainwashed with by that same establishment are actually Russian propaganda, while at the same time telling them those values are totally progressive and necessary. They are going to try attacking the left in the exact way they've spent years teaching them to defend against. They are going to blunder right into the same psychological defense systems that they themselves set up. Bezmenov would be laughing from the grave right about now.

This is getting borderlines schizophrenic. CNN truly is a fictional drama series

And here's the report verbatim. 10/10 self-inflicted wound, would laugh hysterically again.

lmao she just spend the whole time making a "is this nigger serious face" then

she deserves a medal for not laughing

I would break laughing there and lose my job

I heard about this one
Fuck even Lefties know this is fucking rediculious

This is like watching the Soviet Union fall apart and see the lapsing of ideology. Jesus Christ, this is Baghdad Bob tier.

He doesn't even try and link BLM to Russia

These Jews are fucking insane and hysterical

He straddles the line, catching himself a few times. I think this one is such a blatantly bad idea that even the kikes might abort the plan before it gets too far.

I'm just going to leave this on a loop all day and listen to it on my phone while I'm at work.

It really rustled my Jimmies when South Park repeated this discredited meme in the latedt episode. It's one thing to repeat a lie you were fooled into believing, but to make it part of a TV show that you think is clever and insightful makes you look like a smug idiot. South Park has jumped the shark and landed in the garbage dump.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(((South Park))) is literally Jewish propaganda. How do Holla Forumsacks still not know this? (((Matt Stone))) specifically portrays the kikes as well-meaning moralizers that keep trying to hold back the tide of degeneracy, and (((Kyle))) is the misunderstood kid with a heart of gold. Any Holla Forums-tier ideas are bound up in the unlikeable fatso Cartman, who is the perpetual antagonist. It's pure kikery, stop watching that shit. It's also not even funny any more, hasn't been since they got away from their original stories and delved into political commentary.

it used to have a brutally honest edge to it but you can't expect anything on Comedy Central not to be cucked these days. I think if you confronted these guys in private they'd probably admit to not having much to do with the show's direction anymore.

You do realize that Matt Stone is jewish, right? From what I recall Kyle is his child self-insert.

CNN is right.

t. Vlad from Novosibirsk

fucking morons

Cartman is the most popular character in the show, if they tried to make him unlikable it didn't work.

here is the proof

Cartoon News Network

CNN is a joke. They want to paint the Russians as the evil monsters so the brainwashed yanks keep hating the Russians instead of the jews.

CNN, they can always say that they were hacked by Russians

In Soviet Russia, Pokemon catch you!
The "Putinchu" are coming!

Here are eight Pokémon who are probably double agents:

Hypno. This psychic Pokémon can hypnotize and confuse you, just like fake news.

Sneasel. Sneasel steals eggs from Pidgey nests, not unlike how The Wall Street Journal reported Russian hackers took National Security Agency data.

Cubone. It wears the skull of its late mom, which is straight-up creepy. Also, nobody knows what its face actually looks like. Sounds a lot like how nobody knows who Democratic National Committee hacker Guccifer 2.0 really is.

Sudowoodo. Sudowoodo is not trustworthy—it looks like a tree, but it's a rock type Pokémon. Also, one of its claims to fame is that it's always blocking really important routes. Why?

Voltorb. Voltorb is super temperamental, and if you bump into it the wrong way it'll explode. Similarly, when the U.S. levied sanctions against Russia, President Vladimir Putin slashed the staff of the American diplomatic mission there.

Jigglypuff. It's deceptively cute and can sing you to sleep. Can't trust it.

Meowth. Meowth is on Team Rocket, which makes him automatically evil. He also collects coins, not unlike Facebook did when Russia bought election-related ads.

Gumshoos. It looks like Donald Trump (even though creators swear there's no connection). Enough said.

They sure love jerking off to the whole "MUH RUSSIANZ" narrative.

It's worse than that user.

Underrated subtle post

heil'd and smiled
should memed it bro…

It makes sense…

this
matt stone is the classic self depricating jew in comedy. the episode where kyles cousin comes into town is 100% jew bashing. even jews dont like the jewiest of jews, but kyle goes on defending him from the rest of the town out of his own sense of family duty, until he literally cant take it anymore, and calls him a faggot and tells him to go back to new york. matt stone is the fucking voice actor of kyle, hes the one who straight up says it.

matt being a jew is also why they were able to get away with all the jew jokes over the years. and the hitler jokes. and the jokes about global warming, and scientology, and everything else that goes against the narrative. the shift into a purely political commentary is obviously due to it becoming a gateway show with a massive international audience. comedy central producers reigned them in and told them basic ideas that they want pushed on a weekly basis. they are still relatively creative with what they are given, but one cannot deny how obviously partisan its become over the years. trey and matt arent politicans, they are comedians with a fat paycheck. i dont hate them or their show, but i havent watched it in years. maybe its gotten worse, i dont care. i dont consume mainstream entertainment. and neither should anyone.

I don't watch mainstream media for entertainment, I watch it to analyze the programming for memetic content.

I often hear normies making arguments or and statements that are direct regurgitations of mainstream media memetics. If you know the source they are pulling their 'ideas' you can comprehensively dismantle their arguments.

T. Trained in film and memetics.

Of course, Pikachu was a subtle message about pissgate and how Trump hired those Russian prostitutes to pee on Obama's bet. Pee catches you! Impeach Trump!

Can we meme it.

FUCK ME MY SIDES

Holy shit it's fucking nothing. And anybody who isn't a no-internet boomer brainlet will realize it's fucking nothing.

The DNC has totally lost it.

"I'll shop myself riding bear, lol"

"We'll make this green frog.their mascot, comrades"

I miss when kek used to just mean lol

CNN, the laughingstock of cable news

There's literally no way you could explain any of the news headlines from 2017 to anyone in 2010 without them thinking you were on drugs

She's wishing she was still in high school to have Chad Thunderjock shove this loser into a locker for talking to her

Nice try, Vlad but it is the Lithuanian behind all the Russian hackings
t. Juozas

I have credible info that the Russians have been dictating the directions taken by CNN's and MSNBC's investigations in an effort to destroy these two news networks. The Russians control CNN and MSNBC through the Jedi mind-tricks they learned from Harvey Weinerstein in Hollywood. I've got the proof, though my sources must to remain Anonymous until evil spin-meister Baron Trump dies of complications stemming from his time-travel.

The cancerous fad died in 3 months
Anyone still playing this has to be autistic
Niatic has CIAnigger ties among other shady shit

AKA all pokemon fans, since forever. That shit has always been as autistic as sonic fandom.

What did he say in the original Japanese dub?

The elders that wrote the protocols must be spinning in their ashtrays.

Probably something Korean.

Considering kikes always project, they were probably using Go to spy on kids.

I seem to recall someone in history warning us about media accusing people of that which they are guilty.

Some historical figure.

Somewhere.

Sometime.

LMAO. Lore couldn't never be a pimp like Data, though.

The Pokedex in FireRed (the remake of Red Version) also makes the long nosed ovendodger out to be a child abductor.
And then in both FRLG, there's an event on one of the newly added Sevii islands where you hear a little girl hasn't come home, and find her in the woods just before a fucking (((Hypno))) could attack her and probably make good on what the Pokedex description says they do.

Lemmings.

Subtle slight from the nips right there.

I unironically wish that would come true, but for more action/grand strategy games.

it would be like 1983's War Games with Matthew Broderick all over again.

down syndrome pikachu

important to point out that (((they))) are also attacking Japanese business with this story and they will always want their revenge on the Japs for WW2 alliances. Nintendo is a competitor to other (((companies))) and Pokemon was original and successful and their companies are just good at copying others and marketing and selling effectively. Not creating things.

Go back to the early Obama Admin and they were using OSHA, USDT and other gov orgs to neuter Japanese car companies, airplane seat manufacturers etc. They will always take a chunk out of Japanese business hurting their cash cows and let the retribution to come from Japan only hit right wing owned business.

Anyone one have that vid of the Russian saying Pokemon GO TO THE POLLS.

ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

this looks even dumber and more loony than when hillary cried about cartoon frogs

Hahahaha

Admittedly I'm not entirely sure how accurate Pokemon's Pokedex entries are to the Japanese versions, beyond the obvious changes of most Pokemon names (compare "Lizardon" with "Charizard"), especially since actual SA Goons have gotten onto the English teams, resulting in net-speak that wasn't in the original Japanese scripts at the very least. Also worth noting that while a Gen III game said that about Hypno, Sun version (Gen VII) has this:
Notably different from the FireRed entry, acknowledging the long nosed fuck with the shekel on a string is generally bad news, but has an "upside" to keeping around. Though, Moon meanwhile says it carries off anyone having a good dream, so that's not much of an upside if you consider both entries canon. Also the potential that, at least in the games, it's the kid writing the descriptions for the Professor as opposed to downloading the data like the anime seems to do, as some of the Pokedex descriptions aren't scientifically plausible even in their world (for instance, how does Magcargo have a "approximately 18,000 degrees Fahrenheit" and not melt clean through the Earth? It's hotter than the sun).

Attempting to co-opt Pokemon Go is not some small thing. Pokemon Go is the kind of app that will become more popular, and as these kinds of apps become more popular you can except they will be used to move people around in "coincidental" ways. Here's one example of what's possible with these apps:

You don't even need to hack the code, you only need to prime the people playing in the right way to generate conflict. All of you laughing at it only makes the technique more feasible.

South Park slipped in a tiny jab at Harvey Weinstein in its latest episode so I have to give them a small amount of credit. I guess that counts as "daring" for leftist comedians in the current year+2?