Polyfuck loves this

i wonder how much profit they made from it.

Who cares.
Divinity II is the only good one.

The mechanics and combat system seemed very fun from the starting tutorial.

It's a shame that when you get to Cyseal every dialogue is a monumental text wall. I quit the game then.

I bought it to try and force myself to play something new, about three hours in and I'm pretty bored.
Combat system to me is boring as shit.

Fucking this. I never was a fan of turn based combat but I've actually liked a few games that had it before, but all this text is just too much for a game.

ftfy

ftfy

fixed no need to thank me

Divinity original sin was literally the last good RPG

You stupid casual niggers know the game has audio for all the text now right?

agreed a thousand percent. my friend and i had an awesome time with the combat (coming up with cooperative spell/effect combos was a blast, until my ranger learned how to do fucking everything in one turn) but jesus Christ. i love to read, i read a goddamn novel a week, but keeping myself and my buddy entertained through the tremendous walls of text was impossible

the thing is, like, i've written some stuff here and there (like every wannabe writer), i've been published a couple times, and that makes divinity's shitfiesta even worse: this game was written by writers who think that they are so unbelievably talented and that we all are dying to eat up the shit they're spewing out. that's the sign of a bad writer; one who doesn't know how to trim down their bible-sized epic to something more palatable

t. someone who types without capitalization or punctuation on Holla Forums to save time and also just wrote a large wall of text decrying walls of text

I don't know, you tell me.

Fucking waifufags with their shitty borderline VN.

Is this that feeling people always talk about when a small band they like gets popular and all the new fans are fucking idiots?

MMMMM.

I liked it you faggot.

If you stick items in a barrel it affects the weight of the barrel, which also increases damage. Real men go through the game by surrounding enemies with vases and throwing barrels at their tootsies until they die horrific deaths

Level up strength

I think they're more upset that the game is vomiting endless dialog at you and you're sitting there doing fucking nothing the whole time, when said dialog could have been delivered in a better way, such as playing

Why I loved New Vegas Old World Blues, the writers know they've gone on wayyyy too fucking long with the starting conversation and take jabs at it

"Well I've been frozen in place for about 20 minutes now, perhaps you should go do something"

How slow are these people at reading? I have dyslexia and I don't remember taking more than a few minutes per conversation. How can you say you like RPGs but not like dialog?

Dialog should be interesting

Final Fantasy 6/7 for example vomits dialog at you over long stretches, but shit is constantly being delivered through it

Its not that people have ADD its that writers today simply think more = better, when there's a difference between plot delivery and hearing about somebody bitch for 10 minutes about an evil empire with no payoff for it

D:OS badly needed an editor with a bad temper to be on the team. Every so often those walls of text will actually tell an interesting story but for the most part it's wank and it's one of those things that will really discourage new players.

I'd like it more if I wasn't tricked into wasting a lot of time and effort on the "release version", when in reality early access would turn out to last another year or more. Trying to get through the enhanced edition now and it sucks - half the game spoiled, no sense of exploration.

Also find it funny that despite being such a mechanically sound rpg in most areas every playthrough for every single person ends up the same unless they cripple themselves by bringing in a second player. You've got your XP shopping list you dutifully follow for every single area and that's all there is to it.

You're just a nigger.

There isn't a single good thing about divinity 2 except the music. I'd rather play fucking dragon commander again.

The game is fun as fuck and DRM free, piracy was never easier

Why would it be called ORIGINAL Sin if it's not the first game? Checkmate, Atheists.

i didnt really notice this
maybe i didnt really give a shit about the story too much though and advanced through a lot of the dialogue. usually just skimmed through until i got the gist of it. story really didn't seem worth caring about.
Actually, there was one instance that disgruntled me.

JOIN THE SPUD CLUB IF YA'VE AN EYE FOR POTATOES

This. They should make another one like that.

I got that shit stuck in my head. It doesnt help that the bitch says it every 30 seconds.

Yeah, I don't understand the logic. This is especially odd with the sequel; where a major selling point is four players and competing quest lines. If you have competing quest lines, then you are fucked either way you slice it. If you balance it around single player, then multi will revolve around shenanigans and trying to herd the party down a single quest line. If you balance it around multi then the single player experience will be boring because a good deal of the combat will end up being a breeze with four players attacking challenges meant for one or two players.

Enhanced edition is actually worse for a lot of shit. They didn't fix the story issue that people complained about; which was for dumping you into the main plot rather suddenly, without any build up. Instead, they made it so that they changed a nice scene about how your characters were outside of the continuum to include a fucking info dump because players are fucking morons, am I right? This is on top of an already weak story. People have mentioned the combat being worse, but I suck, so I can't really compare them well.

Kill yourself. You're the reason RPG keep getting worse and shallower.

Upgrade your nerd status and read a book.

nobody that reads books wants to read what some digipen ass videogame writer has to write.

I will be more than happy to read walls of text regarding something I'm interested in. However the story, characters, and world in it were generic and uninteresting, hence I don't feel like wasting my time reading those walls of text.

Can you faggots go back to fallout 4? They made sure to have almost no dialog for you casual faggots

If you actually read most of the text you would realize that it is a generic RPG setting but the dialog is based on humor and character interaction.
Who let niggers on Holla Forums?

Anyone have those images of casuals getting pissed off at Divinity OS?

they axed the video game creative writing program at my college :^)

these anons wouldn't of survived playing anything DOS era