Black Monday Murders

Hi stormfags, stormweenies and to Holla Forumsacks hello.
I'm a Holla Forumsfag who was lurking among comics when I found this little comic which I really like and I think you will like it too, just remember, all of this is fiction guys

Go suck cock elsewhere

Oh noes…

the fuck is this shit

I love Hickman.
The Nightly News is pretty red pilled too.
It's about how the media is corrupt and a cult arises to kill journalists with extreme prejudice.

A comic, since Holla Forums is so constantly tense I thought some levity in could do you guys some good.

Trash.

kill yourself

And your comic shit btw.

various deities/demons throughout history existed.
All of them made pacts and trades with mortals.
Their was a demon of greed, money is a medium for greed.
So his bargains worked the best because that's what he is incarnate and outlasted the others.
Then he established the stock exchange as a big fuck off demonic pact.

This is the reason kikes can control everything, instead of finding something to promote you just shell yourselves out of everything.

sure I get that but why act like an Holla Forums goon if you are going to post something fairly dank?

Isn't Hickman literally a Jew? He sure looks like one.

Sorry Schlomo, but Superman and Batman are both Jewish.
Holla Forums ought to be just called /jew/.

I'm not OP, I'm just a fan of this comic and the writers work

Now that's how you fucking comic, niggers.

Comics are Jewish. Even the earliest comic strips and books in the United States were published by Jews. Virtually all superhero comics were created by Jews. The traumatic backgrounds and secret identities of the "heroes" often reflect the Jewishness of their creators.

well it's a good thing this isn't a superhero comic then isn't it.

No wonder you faggots are loosing the content wars, the kikes went slippery slope downhill, you got to do the same thing upwards, if you shock the public they will deny you.

No. It still looks like shit and I refuse to read it.

Like this shit, if I haven't been lurking here long enough and you just come with this shit I would think you're medically insane.
Not because I think you're saying something false but because you aren't explaining why what you're saying is something bad.

Hmmm. I'm sure its got some really strong narrative!

How many times does it name the Jew? Oh, none? Its undoubtedly a rich-vs-poor - ie pinko Gommie scum - narrative? Oh, okay.
That's not Jewish at all, right? lel.

And you argue like a Jewish woman on twitter.

just filter them, don't argue with kikes. Deny their existence