Gunman opens fire in market in Trelleborg, Sweden

HAPPENING

news.com.au/world/europe/guman-opens-fire-in-market-in-trelleborg-sweden/news-story/56fe59e655f5ff969cc703859807afa5
archive.is/Px0jK

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/406527-sweden-trelleborg-shooting-injured/
twitter.com/polisen_skane/status/918586436223492096
metro.co.uk/2017/10/12/were-vikings-muslim-new-research-finds-allah-woven-into-burial-clothes-6995713/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41567391
archive.is/T6kij
pamelageller.com/2016/01/sweden-state-funded-muslim-sniper-training.html/
ancientworldreview.com/2017/08/sweden-destroying-archaeological-finds.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FAKE NEWS!

Nope.

rt.com/news/406527-sweden-trelleborg-shooting-injured/

Fake news, we all know muslims are peaceful and guns are illegal in Sweden. Nice try you Religion of Cuck™ophobe :^)

Nothing happed in Sweden Last night.

nope
twitter.com/polisen_skane/status/918586436223492096

Also while we're on the topic of Swedish idiocy, now the Jews are trying to erase the history of the Vikings.

metro.co.uk/2017/10/12/were-vikings-muslim-new-research-finds-allah-woven-into-burial-clothes-6995713/

But only America has mass shootings! News told me so.

Can any Swedes here give us an update, is a MUSLIM 👳🏾 involved?

Seems like it's just shitskins doing there thing.

Its always the Jews. They rule the vatican and the world.

sage
no one cares about your muslim shithole

Who gives a shit anymore

There was always a lot of immigration of the middle east to Scandinavia in those times.
Even if just brought as slaves, may Arab, Persian, and Somali Muslims probably became vikings themselves if they proved themselves.
This BBC article even says they found Persian DNA in the tomb.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41567391
Sweden is just starting to realize that the idea that Sweden was always some pure, ethnically Nordic nation state is false, and that it was once (in the Viking age) multiracial, multicultural, and multi-religoius.
Nordics just made up the largest group and the minorities got mixed in, proving that mixed race couples must have been common as well.

Gotta jew fast! I hope you enjoy your ban.

But it's illegal to carry a firearm in Sweden?

I'm friends with the mods and BO on IRC you idiot.
They agree with everything I just said btw, so you better watch your mouth if you don't want to get banned yourself!

Only 7 shot?

Fucking europoors cant do anything right.

must try harder shlomo, -1 shekel.

What sort of causalities are expected? Is this a real mass shooting, or another instance of nigger gang crime?

Nothing happed in Sweden Last night.>>10746829
OY VAY; SHUT IT DOWN

Do you have a source for that or are you just sharing your historical cuck fantasy?

>gunman
Excuse me, kuffar, the correct word in sweden is gunfriend.
Twenty lashes in front of the mosque.

No one believes your lies Shlomo.

They will never learn.

archive.is/T6kij

Ban guns though.

Holy shit.

Never underestimate online LARPing

FTFY

this isn't a happening this happens once a week in sweden

Sweden is a beautiful country but i can't say it doesnt deserve what it is getting.

Your dirty jew tricks don't work here, so fuck off.

Not if it's to spread your Religion of Peace™

Get with the times, man.

bork & barcel :DDD

Sweden needs to get nuked and filled with warrior Koreans when the nuclear dust settles.

Impossible, guns are banned in Sweden.

I care about this. This is major news, so fuck off.

I hope you drown in shit you poo-brained heel!

It is not fake news. It is real and they are trying to cover it up to protect Religion of Cuck™. You can't fool me.

So they're saying it was gang related, not terrorism. I wonder what color these gangs are?

Sweden can still be saved. All of the defeatists in this thread can fuck off. Events like this one will only serve to wake more people up to the truth. This thread should be stickied before this event gets memory holed. The Swedes can't learn if they are not allowed to see their own mistakes. This story is important because it contradicts the MSM narrative that mass shootings only happen in America, while at the same time showing the dangers of Ιslam.

Black and Red?

Cause, yea gangs all the time open fire in crowded marketplaces. Go back to sleep citizen, nothing to see here.

Turks confirmed niggers.

This just part and parcel living in big city :^]

Is it late enough in the game to hope it was a native swede?

I'd really like to see the nationals take their country back. It would give the rest of us hope if even Sweden could come back from the brink.

:^)

perfect logic

The fact that the mods banned this guy makes me think he was telling the truth.

This is also interesting.

I think it would literally take Divine intervention atp, but yea. It would be an amazing morale boost.

clearly he didn't get a comped "bump stick"

Two of those were jokes and one was just stating a fact without passing this off, you retard.

These tanned swedes are a menace to society!

PERFECT SHOAH.

Vikings were largely traders and settler-colonists. They maintained a trade empire extending influence from the Caspian Sea to North America at the height of their cultural influence. There are plenty of trinkets they aquired from all over this sphere. Fine fabrics and gems were typically obtained from the Religion of Cuck™ic empire and can be found in viking burials due to this.
Jews typify vikings as headsplitting savages as part of their evil plan to culturally-enrich the white man. This attack was by a viking, for sure.

Was the shooter one of the migrants from the free sniper training classes they give migrants?
Yes, they actually do give migrants shooting training for free in Swede-cuckistan. No LARP.

Good thing guns are illegal there.

Right, he must have phased in from an alternate universe where Sweden is full of rednecks.

If Sweden can be saved then be quick about saving her. I'm Swede on my mother's side. My great grandparents are all buried there (nyhammar I think). I'm sure they're just rolling like axles in their graves, at this point. I'd love visiting there when I finally leap across the pond. But there's a serious nigger problem, in Sweden of all places. Shut that down.

I pray the shitskins don't ruin my grandparents resting places in the meantime. I believe we need start pushing to have options to return to a choice of two countries whereof hence we're "from" (many of us have 3 nationalities we could claim. I'd have a hard time choosing between a safer Germany or Sweden. And when WE GO BACK, niggers don't follow.

PS- they say we follow them, no trying to gtfo. Make Sweden great again, please. Imagine all of us evil white folk hopping onto boats. Omg their gibs, the fucking gibs. They'll be gone waste of space niggers.

everybody was black!

Why the fuck did the BBC make a picture of Milo Yanopinous

Motives are not clear, suspect not identified, but one thing is set in stone, nothing to do with Religion of Cuck™.

But it sonds like rightwing fake news as we all know its a peace full religion and Guns are heavily regulated in Sweden and banned from carrying in public.

Capped for fucking REKT UND KEK'D SHOAHTASTICNESS

Either that, or to be the canary in the coal mine turning into Swedistan. Now to see which result will have the most effect to wake people up, we can't know for sure

This is what happens when you try to act like you're on Neogaf.

Not a single word in (((Swedish media))) about this.

Not a single word.
Why? Because it hurt their propaganda.
And this also happens all the time.

I'm actually not surprised to get news about a shooting in Sweden from foreign sources first, Sweden is like China, you have to get outside of the country to get the news and facts about what is happening here.

Probably bought the gun over the internet from an american gun dealer. He probably bought 3 silencers and an over the shoulder thing. He probably used the dank web and that Torn program only criminals use.

Did they forget viking were raiding the coast of mud spain so hard some of their longboat literally sank from being overloaded?

Can't wait for all the heartfelt videos of why Sweden needs more gun control.

Test

Please let the bull breed instead of you.

We're really doing something right if we're getting constantly raided like this.
Also thanks Mods for banning the trash!

Awww, see how cruel the left is fucking with a tard like that? They deserve to be raped by a pack of roaming hotwheels.

kek

who gives a fuck about sweden? the whole state needs to be exterminated, yes including the whites. The left overs should be annexed by a worthy nation

They're so far past that point that other jewed countries will look at Swedens killings and ask for gun control.

Sweden is simply at the point where they ignore it and their populace can do nothing about it. After all what's the point in reporting gun crime if you got all your bans through already and the ones perpetrating the crime are your newest pet project to kill a nation?

MY DICK IS DIAMONDS

Pic related added to your account

TOP FUCKING KEK
We have greenhorn shill lads.

not ALL whites you kike retard, most liberal swedish whites.

don't worry shlomo we'll leave some for you so you can charge them interest

Finally their well spent tax money are paying off.
pamelageller.com/2016/01/sweden-state-funded-muslim-sniper-training.html/

Underrated.

Didn't they give you a seminar on our culture and mannerisms before they let you start posting, yid?

At least niggers tend to stick with their own species.

Not enough enrichment of Sweden fags if you ask me.

is this the post circumcision baby cock suck?

Because they thought Milo said it loves their network.

if only we had strict gun control laws like swe…
like china

Swede here.

Most local sources report that:
A: It was a group of local thugs previously known to the police who got into a fight at their place, took the fight outside and eventually one of them pulled a gun
B: It's four injured, with one of them being the gunman himself. Possible knife wounds.

Don't know whether they're peaceful refugee children who have done nothing wrong, but I assume they're not since they're actually being referred to as thugs.

We all know Swedish males are incapable of doing that anymore.

4 injured, no casualities.

Persians belongs to the ancient indo-european 'group' anyway so 1000+ years ago it wasnt as alien to Sweden as it is today, and Iran means Aryan or land of the aryans.
As for the rest, economical exchanges can explain this with no problem.

BAN GUNS
Oh, wait . . .

saved

Could someone please explain this meme?

I will attempt.

the los vegas shooters brother talked about how the shooter would spend huge amounts of money gambling. "100K is nothing. He would spend that much in slot machines in a few hours. sorry if that offends you, but not everyone is a [poor fag] working at taco bell."

brother of shooter: "he would take us out to eat expensive sushi, and he would pay for it."

Hope that helps.

They melt fucking archeological finds.
ancientworldreview.com/2017/08/sweden-destroying-archaeological-finds.html

#NotAllGunman

DIVERSITY(TM)

Wew lad.

aka imported muslim rapefugees

sweden have daily shootings like this

pretty odd how this get international coverage when much more news worthy stuff get completely (((blanked))
Police station bombed (by muslims)
whites set on fire (by muslims)
Graveyards and churches vandalized (by muslims)
et cetera

lol all the newspeak makes it so obvious who the preps are every time like "youths" and shit.

Even the news doesn't give two shits.

murder is also illegal. I guess shitskins don't follow the law or something, truly shocking

Why don't we just ban crime?

E N R I C H E D

Lol that shit is such ridiculous propaganda

Saved.

No wonder why media sites like Friatider and Flashback are the largest swedish ones on the internet.

you mean the jewish propaganda?