You are being bluepilled

You are being bluepilled.
This site's moderators are fanatically suppressing this message because if you listen to it, they stop getting paid. See the links below for evidence.
Censorship (including bans for committing no crime) is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from lies, because it stronger than any lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything we do.
I think everyone knows by now that the mods are not white. Nonwhites on a white nationalist board = jews.
The jews spam this thread with retardation to try to associate this message with their degeneracy. Don't fall for it.

Haven't you ever wondered why NO ONE ever seems to call for real action against our enemies?
TOR gives you perfect anonymity with minimal effort and most people know it, so it's not just the 'chilling effect' from mass surveillance. The truth is that every popular forum is censored by the government through intelligence contractors.
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside. They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP BEING BLUEPILLED.

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and remove the problem from our civilization.

Thousands of kikes and traitors are running around in broad daylight, with their addresses publicly available, running the enterprises that are destroying the white race, meanwhile the vast majority of you are playing pretend here and distracting yourself with meaningless bullshit that is chosen as controlled opposition by the jews.

We don't need more proof of the jewish problem. We don't need to "redpill" more people.
We need YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need YOU to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR. How else to you imagine anything will change? You think you can do better in the propaganda game than the jewish system with their mass-surveillance/media apparatus? Shitposting and "meme magic" will not cut it.

If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
DO THAT INSTEAD OF THIS

At least 90% of you are hopelessly worthless NEET pieces of shit that we will use as suicide bombers. I'm talking to the 10% that are real human beings here.
WAKE UP. DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.

If you already know all of this and you aren't posting propaganda like this, just off yourself already. Literally the easiest thing in the world to do with TOR and VPNs. Take a few minutes a day at least and post something. Make a copypasta and refine it gradually. If more people did this we would truly redpill a lot more people and we would have some real hope.

Yes, there are literal jews everywhere (very obviously on 8ch) constantly censoring these kinds of messages. They will probably delete your posts before long no matter where you go. Don't stop. People will see it, they will react, and when they see how automatic the censorship is, they will start to believe and realize what is happening, they will become motivated to do something.

pay attention to this one, yesterday when I refused to have this thread be censored for literally 5+ hours it was spammed every few seconds with severely autistic meme retardation. 5+ hours. Constant spam. It definitely had something to do with the mods because when I provoked them with replies they would delete the thread near instantly. Not sure if they are literal bots, but they sure as hell do not count as real human beings.
this is what the kike strategy of 'Always Double Down' looks like

See for yourself, check out the post times (screencapped maybe ~60% of the replies, but you get the idea):
(smaller, more manageable size):
part 1: ibb.co/hd0L5b
part 2: ibb.co/n4siQb
(full size, huge files):
part 1: ibb.co/gujKyw
part 2: ibb.co/hqJq5b

This is beyond autism and human shilling right? I'm really inclined to think bots have something to do with this, and seemed very much like the (((mods))) were in on it.

T.botnet spammer who works in collabertation with Holla Forums's mods. Stop posting this you faggot.

Mods are better than they were, at some point, I think a bunch of mods got axed.

The mods work in collaberation with the spammers. IF they went full shut it down mode on Holla Forums its DOTR. But if (((they))) control the chaos then (((they))) can drown Holla Forums in a sea of disinformation.

OP you are still cancer shilling for a honeypot though.

dude you are completely fucking retarded. seriously.

try responding with an argument or a coherent thought. Every way for you to make a difference is being taken from you, and you want to sage my thread for being a "honeypot". You have stop being such a total fucking retard and realize that you have to fight or die. You fucking coward.

Post the contents of the screencapped replies here. One by one for Holla Forums then.

wow this is just another bot

Nice try though. Now gas yourself.

Hello again, CIA. Are you beginning to experience frustration?

he has a valid point user

Exactly, OP is a giant fag.

Until you start actively working toward or advocating the destruction of this site and its subversive elements, YOU ARE THE SUBVERSIVE ELEMENT.

nice try FBI

aren't these IP logger links?

Dunno if mods are compromised or not, but if I were a kike trying to give whites a controlled outlet for their growing frustrations from realizing how much modern culture is aligned against them, I'd definitely have something like Holla Forums not just for them to discuss, but also actively discourage any real life actions or groups. This way instead of white men getting angry and changing things IRL, fighting back, they'd instead just post lots of redtext and angry internet posts that ultimately change nothing.

slap yourself.
The mods are obviously compromised. Are you fucking retarded? Look at the stuff they delete and anchor. Look how they let retarded meme spam go rampant.

woudn't be surprised

use TOR you retard

obviously this site is logging your IP anyway….just how retarded are you?

Remember when ns and Adolf threads were stickied?
now we are just a more spastic reddit, its so
==Based== in here huh

I'm surprised your actually responding unlike the other 1000 similar posts in the past day

Go to /polk/

this is pretty much how you tell who is not people

But user, I only post on /polk/ when I'm drunk and get banned from Holla Forums.