Toxikk

So how is Holla Forums liking it so far?

is that halo

If you enjoy having migraines, it's a fantastic game.

Forgettable.

total shit with 2 maps
Holla Forums use to have standards, seems like no one here plays games for over 2 hours

Niggers

Preety decent overall

Could not get into a fucking match online to save my life and the bots are terrible.

This looks like Halo

played a few rounds on free version, had fun, will play more. don't think i'll get the full price version since i have a hard time seeing it staying active, which is a shame

rocket launcher seems too controlling, not in a "it's OP" kind of way but it just outclasses a lot of the other weapons so hard you might as well just use it since there's usually one spawning in an easy to grab place

Not as much fun as Tribes :^)

quality post

Mark IV armor when?

and no, it's like UT3 but marginally more shit (which isn't really saying much)

Xonotic is better and free as in freedom.
Looks nice though. Multiplayer is dead already too.

sage

Boring. Played it for free and I still feel ripped off.

It's very average for an arena shooter. The art style doesn't stand out, the gameplay doesn't stand out, it's got the basic set of weapons without even any interesting secondary fires, and none of it feels really visceral. There doesn't even seem to be a good soundtrack there. It's only notable quality is that it's a modern day arena shooter in an age where everyone wants to be CoD.

Bought it
Played it
Lack of people to play it with
Regretted it

Bought it before it was even alpha because I was thirsty for a new arena shooter

The game itself is great, there is just nobody to play with back then, so then I got bored/gave up with it

Too fast

No special attacks

Not colorful enough

Too confusing

Too hard

Not Overwatch

Play Overwatch instead. Sage.

looks shit

Looks like UT 3 on Call of Duty maps

meh

Just like half the thread

I'm sorry, why should I care about bland shooter #282739273927392278292739?

Why the fuck should I care? Don't answer that. it's a rhetorical question.

I am pretty sure it has at least 7

When did the Overwatch Shills come here?

Couldnt connect to any servers, which pisses me off.

Once they fix the damn servers i may buy the game on sale.

Face it dude, your game is just shit.

Sure thing faggot.

It's toxic!

whatever you say fammy

It's far closer to UT2k4. If you actually played UT games you would know this.

In case you guys didn't notice, the people starting these threads are shilling. They create one thread, everybody shits on op, and the next day they create another like the previous never existed. Don't give op any attention and don't download that shit game.

I love it but I have my doubts as to the longevity with so few maps. Did they release an sdk or something yet?

Haven't tried it yet. Too busy playing Xonotic.

Please.. you niggers are only shilling this because it is unpopular, if this had the same playerbase as cs:go or dota you would hate it right now.

But seriously, there is nothing good about this game, it has no good mechanics, requires no skill, it's basically a worse version of ut.

Is it fast?

Fitting for this generic shooter :^)

Most of the people here are shitting on it you dumb nigger.

It's a fun game, reminds me a lot of UT2k4. It's not as good as 2k4 was but it's probably the best arena shooter I've played in recent memory.

I don't like all of the weapons though, flamethrower in particular feels out-of-place and the weapons overall lack the creativity that the UT series had.

I considered buying it since it's only like twelve bucks, but I'm not sure how long it's going to last.

And I was talking to those that like it, they exist too.

Care to explain? It takes the best parts of UT.
Why don't you overshills actually formulate a real argument?

I'm a really big fan of their practices if nothing else, most the whole game is free
Issues with internet but still playing the bots is fun what he didn't spoiler fun?

Not that there aren't stupid fans of Overwatch or that its a great game even but are you really just that desperate to try to outjew blizzard by falseflagging them on a mongolian basketweaving forum

This is one dedicated autistic shitting on the game isn't it?

eh. I don't care. I was never much into arena shooters. I played it for a bit. Learning how to dodge jump is sort of frustrating. Most people run around with rocket launchers and one hit kill you. I don't like my average play time to be 30 seconds or less. May as well go play cawwadoody

It's just sort of….meh.

I love arena shooters but the problem is most of them haven't significantly changed up the formula enough. They all just feel like Quake mods.

I was kind of excited for Diabotical until the kickstarter video came out. It too looks like just another Quake clone.

That's why none of these games succeed.

What is with casuals thinking every Arena shooter is quake? This game is clearly UT 2004. Do you really think UT 2004 is quake?

Never heard of it.

Does it have any vehicles, unique loadouts with interesting team synergy options, balanced and interesting weapons with significant trade-offs and strengths?

Kek I'm kidding, this is [current year], good video games are dead

It has vehicles. It doesn't have load outs though. It is literally UT 2004 but with better graphics and updated maps.

they should have made toys of the robots instead

So, you are saying because games try to be good and don't appeal to casual plebs that they fail?

Actually that makes sense.