IT'S SEGA TIME!

ANYONE HAVE SOME SEGA CHARTS
I have neglected the beast long enough, anyone have some Sega charts for games that are highly recommended? Thanks you glorious faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=shining force controversy&search_sort=relevance&search_category=0&page=
tssznews.com/2012/12/10/sega-vs-shining-force-the-plot-thickens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't have any charts but I have some nice dubs

I want to make some charts but i don't know how.

WHERE ARE THE PC PORTS SEGA? ITS BEEN A FUCKING YEAR!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

vanquish pc port when

trips confirm

If I just get Vanquish and Bayonetta I can finally throw out this shitty ass xbox 360, bonus points for Yakuza so I'm never tempted to buy a $ony console too.

Why would you throw it when you can chip mod it like i did? I have almost 2 TBs worth of games on it now.

w-what happened to valkyria?

i only just started with the first game

Because I don't like playing video games on a shitty console? I want to supersample this shit, run it at 144FPS, and mod them with something like reshade so they aren't so damn desaturated (why are so many 7th gen consolo games all brown and grey?)

Are you going to make a fucking thread every day?

Yakuza/Ryu Ga Gotoku
Shenmue
Virtua Fighter
Valkyria Chronicles
Castlevania Bloodlines
Binary Domain
Phantasy Star
Illbleed

Have fun faggot

GIB PLANET HARRIERS PORT

Can't you just emulate?

plz link to those fully functioning xbox, ps3 and 360 emulators

Whatever dude, eat shit.

After Nintendo's recent shit and Sega's recent greatness, I kind of gained interest in Sega. I have like 950 Genesis roms that I downloaded from a full set just yesterday, and I'm playing random Genesis roms and I'm liking them quite a bit.

I'm playing Marvel Land on the Genesis and I thought the protag was a really cute tomboy girl with dragon fins for ears and a big dragon tail, but then like, I realized it was just a boy in a white miniskirt soon enough, and I didn't know what to feel. Also damn this console has a lot of great shmups and platformers. It always felt like SNES was more about RPGs and platformers, but the Genesis has a lot more shmups and a bit more beat 'em ups as well, I feel. Marvel Land is a Namco game however, so, it's not really Sega.

I'm really enjoying the Sega experience so far; it just hurts that we're never gonna see all of these old characters brought back. Like seriously Dynamite Headdy and Chuck D Head would be awesome together in a crossover game, hell, get Ubisoft to throw in Rayman as well and you'd have the ultimate trinity of heroes with disembodied/weaponized body parts.

Sonic is also top-tier; why the hell would you sit down with some Genesis and not boot up some good Sanic every now and then?

Forgot to say that I've loved Sega anyways but just haven't gotten around to doing too much with Sega games.

Sega is awesome, shame they got axed in the hardware biz and not Nintendo

Please refrain from sucking their dick
I have a soft spot for them and they've been decent lately, but dont play with fire.

Did they fuck up anything being made by those companies? I haven't heard anything about it too much, and I doubt they're EA-tier about destroying shit.

I have a mad soft spot for Sega as well. They have a pretty damn amazing library of games and it's such a shame to see them all go to waste, but like, I unno. I haven't heard of too many terrible things being done by them, especially compared to other companies.

DoW3 is EA tier

DAYTONNNAAAA
Anyways, after doing my own research. Here is a basic list

Phantasy Star IV
Shining Force II
Sonic 3
Rocket Knight
Beyond Odyssey
Kid Chameleon
ECCO
Castlevania Bloodlines
THATS IT
Fuck this Sega is good meme, fuck off neo Holla Forums.

But why?

No user, you are the neo Holla Forums

Big surprise that western devs allowed themselves to be cucked. Even if Sega wasn't the publisher, they still would have cucked their own shit up.

Do you know how much information you can gather now a days in 3-4 hours.
Fuck off weebshit, no one ever wanted you here.
Also thanks for pointing out any games worth play, you faggot.

Why do you want recommendations from a library you already determined is shit and not worth your time?

:^)

you missed the two best games they published

Hey, at least they arent dead :^)
fuck out of here region nigger

CAUSE FUCK FUCKING FUCK
I was only referring to the MegaDriver and Genesis. Vanquish and Bayonetta are good games. Is Bayonetta 2 any good?

don't feed the shitposter

sega a best

sega will always be a best

If you liked Bayonetta then you'll almost certainly like 2. They (accidentally?) removed a couple very high level features (there's still dodge offset) but the enemy design and boss fights are better than the first.

yo since we b gettin mad sega shills up in dis bitch can we get dat open world kid chameleon da whole hood been waitin fo fo lyk 30 years monica gotttdaayuuum

You know, with the amount of attention Sega has been getting on this board lately plus the attitude and tactics of Sonic's social media manager, I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually posting some of these threads.

I want to drink a beer with him

He probably does. He also has no choice because sega pays him.

you know vc2 and vc3 run perfectly fine in ppsspp, rite?

I want to believe that but it seems that e-celebs and what not would rather post on cuckchan

You rang?

You're damn right its OK.

Quick to put their dick in your mouth, huh? Your memory is shit, user.

youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=shining force controversy&search_sort=relevance&search_category=0&page=

Sega deserves all the praise it gets.

tssznews.com/2012/12/10/sega-vs-shining-force-the-plot-thickens/

Here's the full story.

While Nintendo is being super kosher
Hmm I wonder why
Until we get a new Super Monkey Ball or Toejam and Earl Sega can keep making slot machines for all I care

Hi Egoraptor.

Adult Swim is publishing one, supposed to come out in december.

What are you referring to? Earthworm Jim?

what vid

VC 2 didn't sell well because the story/setting was pretty bad and was just on handhelds.

Because of this, VC 3 wasn't sold outside of Japan and remained on handhelds. Though it actually had much better gameplay and story

So, VC 2 and 3 PC ports never ever.

Skies of Arcadia PC port when?!

A list of all games made by Yu Suzuki would be a good start

What a fucking faggot

I just want a new Virtua Fighter or at least a PC port of VF5:FS with Quest Mode added back in

I want to like the sound of that, grew up with TJ&E but that 3d abomination has poisoned the well.

Any more pics of the Sonic the Hedgehog twitter being based? There's been a lot of instances over the last 2 years.

thanks for reminding me i'll never make progress on my backlog

Wtf i hate Sega now and will burn my entire game collection after what they did to these e-celebs

Who had the better PR person you'd like to fuck? Nintendo's Rapp or Sega's Webber?

What the fuck does this even mean? To hate means to dislike very intensely. You can't kind of dislike something intensely. It's like calling a minor burn "slightly incinerated".

What the fuck is this?

There will be a big VF announcement very soon.
Please be patient.

It's diarrhea of the mouth.

stop that

WHERE'S VANQUISH
I WANT VANQUISH
WHERE'S SHINOBI
I WANT SHINOBI

Times have changed

that was brutal fam