USB Controllers Thread

I'll start this off asking if any of you are familiar with the SNES USB controller suddenly malfuctioning leading to Windows being unable to recognize it? I tried uninstalling the driver and yet Windows still won't recognize it.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/8-cucks-are-fucks/dp/B002B9XB0E/
retrousb.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I once bought a SNES USB controller and I seriously regretted it, the piece of trash barely worked.

Are you talking about pic related?
I use a iBuffola and have never had any problems with it at all. It has amazing input and no lag. I use to have a modded snes controller with a chip in it but that died out for some reason. This may sound stupid, but check the chord to see if it has a tear in it. As for awesome controllers for under 30$, get a GameSir G3s Wired, it is amazing.

Also the time when the controller malfunction was just last night. First it made my character move forward with no input whatsoever, and then it died.

Which controller though? like name brand or is a generic 10 dollar one?

Cirka.

No idea then, check some forums.

Unless you are going to emulate older consoles like SNES or Genesis or playing some 2D platformer these things seem kinda useless. I know that the SNES controller is quite comfortable to use but i'll stick to my Sixaxis. If only it was bigger…

The Pokken Tournament controller makes a great generic USB controller in my opinion.

Has anyone managed to get Dualshock 3 working with SSF? It's all I got until I get others.

These things sell on nostalgia rather than quality. You should have known.
pls

amazon.com/8-cucks-are-fucks/dp/B002B9XB0E/

This is what I use OP, it is a really solid controller. Do not use something shit like that.

Have a image of it

How does it feel? Does it click without that springy *twoing* when you release it?

You're better off getting a SmartJoy SNES adapter and plugging a real SNES controller in to that instead.

I thought the Pokken controller plugged in to a Wii remote like the old classic controller designs. So it just plugs in to the USB ports on the Wii U instead? Are there decent PC drivers for them?

Is there seriously any fucking reason to consider ANY USB gamepad besides the Dualshock 4?

For many years I used an Xbox Duke controller I USB modded myself (its not that hard, just takes solder or if you're a complete pussy electrical tape will do to) then my bro game me a DS4 for free since he got 2 with his PS4 and only needed one, and I haven't used any other USB gamepad sense

I also used the Dualshock 3 for awhile but that requires shady as fuck 3rd party utilities made in China that are borderlined Trojan horse viruses

DS3/4 can be used easily with the SCP driver

Just kill yourself already

How's the L1 and R1 buttons? The ones I tried in the stores are too sticky for me.

Yeah okay, get ANY other controller but this piece of shit and you are good.

PlayStation controllers are garbage.

Its in the middle? It has a little spring but still feels very very close to an original snes controller.

DS4 is the best controller to get for all-purpose use right now: decent size, good d-pad, sticks in the correct positions, optional bluetooth/wireless support and the touchpad can even be used for limited mouse control if needed.

But I also have a Buffalo SNES pad for anything that matches it. Bit of a pain to have to set up a Joy2Key config for non-emulators though.

Why not just get a usb adapter for an actual snes controller?
retrousb.com
Bought a snes usb apater from these guys and the quality of it is pretty great. It feels like its made out of better materials than an official snes controller.

The DS4 fucking sucks compared to the Sixaxis.

I modded my snes controller and it was amazing, but the fucking thing just died for some reason. Guess I was lazy after that.

Once I went to GameSir G3s, I never went back.

Best controller on the market. Nothing even comes close. Especially if you have the camo pattern.

PPFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA