Jimmy Kimmel skit where he is in blackface surfaces - #FireRacistKimmel trending on Twitter

Jimmy Kimmel skit where he is in blackface surfaces - #FireRacistKimmel trending on Twitter

youtube.com/watch?v=5aPbefau2Zc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nihPwTh_tQg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kMHss0CnrxU
archive.is/EjlbR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice find

Fire up them twitters boys.

Does nobody fucking remember the Man Show?

Make a new one and keep getting permabanned. The harder they make it to join twitter the faster it'll die.

These were legitimately funny skits, he also did a Christmas song as Karl Malone.

These were legitimately funny skits, he also did Christmas shit as Santa Karl.

youtube.com/watch?v=nihPwTh_tQg

trouble embedding

I can't I make a different account using a different screen name and I'm still banned. They either permabanned my IP or my cellphone number, i don't know which

And?
He's a sellout jew. Fuck em.

use a online site that spoofs cell numbers
There are sites specifically for this.

Like guerilla-mail for email

there is no deeper meaning to my post you autist

You're on a website that obsesses over nazis and casually calls others niggers. Where do you think this is going?

Its not hard but it can get tiresome. I've had hundreds of socks banned.

no user is the autist here

I remember liking it when I was young and stupid and thought that anything anti-feminist was automatically cool. That show was as pozzed and degenerate as anything could be. In their deranged jewish minds masculinity is all about short term hedonistic pleasures and a obedience to ones basic animals instincts. Intellectualism and belief in a higher purpose are gay (makes gays sound like smart people). Sitting on a couch drinking beer while watching niggers toss around a handegg is the highest expression of masculinity to them, nevermind if one is weak in both mind and body.

Its called psyops you dumb slug.

Ty

Jimmy kimmel is a liberal jew he could go around beating black children up and no one would give a shit

Another one

#FireRacistKimmel
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I had a thought about this the other day. If I recall, Anger Management has some awful transphobic scenes, and I'm surprised (((Adam Sandler))) hasn't been nabbed over it yet

very nice

I remember this. I thought it was pretty funny.

It is pretty funny. To us this is nothing though. His liberal audience on the other hand is going to lynch him.

Don't forget the girls on trampolines, degrading!

He's a gentile.

step 1: use preferred search engine
step 2: search "#FireRacistKimmel"
step 3: see that 4chan is the only result for that specific query
step 4: search twitter " #FireRacistKimmel"
step 5: notice posts on twitter started 4 hours ago
step 5a: notice they all the same thing, usually same video
step 6: sage

I think you're mistaking the dynamics of the situation a bit.
Think of it like a tug of war match of left vs right using a stiff pole instead of a rope.
Everyone on the left is pulling, everyone on the right is pulling - but if enough people on the right start pushing as they charge up to impale the left with spears the left fall on their asses and are easy targets.
This is what using crazy leftism to defeat leftism is: their own leaders do things against their crazed ideology, you rally for their own base to bring them down. Eventually they are headless and easily steamrolled as they bicker among themselves over which brand of special snowflake should rule them all.

Get a burner phone, 10 bux

The funny part is that his shit isn't even funny. It's just mean

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kMHss0CnrxU

He nailed the impression by the way.

The whole entirety of the Man Show would send leftists into a tizzy. It surprises me that people don't comment on it often enough.

This place is mostly millennials. They don't know anything before 2010. The Man Show was 17 years ago.

The SJW's finding out about Kimmel on that show is going to be amazing.

I expect everything from The Man Show to start vanishing from YT. Hopefully there is a compete archive somewhere.

I made some sjw-tier comment. Hoping to get caught in Jim's video.

inb4 youtube shuts it down

Why do they call it diabetes? Why don't they call it livebetes?

How soon before they kill Adam Carolla? That guy lean a bit too right for these leftists and he is basically mostly known for the Man Show.

This just makes me remember how beautiful women were before they started getting tatted up everywhere and piercing everything possible. They also weren't sjw feminists. Women could take a joke and have fun. Sjw liberals are ruining everything

They've tried to kill Ace's career plenty of times. He's from LA and too talented to defeat so they don't fuck with him as long as he has David Wild and other merchant guests regularly. Kimmel was always less talented but more willing to open his rectum for enrichment.

Also before every girl somehow decided that natural eyebrows are the enemy and instead it's better to cut them off and draw them on like trannies. Dumb roasties are visually repulsive.

Would be based if he didn't just do this every time he impersonates something

Might as well get a something awful account.

This little jew gimp isn't going anywhere. He sucked a congo line of assholes to get the job and has been a good little globalist since.

He also did Oprah blackface… he shits out twinkies

Can't find it, did it get memoryholed?

That shit always pissed me off. They always filmed the girls too high in the jump. It's the impact on the trampoline where the "action" is.

Great post.

It’s the exact same way with allllll the sports radio guys. I remember one talking about people not watching football on sundays anymore. He was making fun of them saying things like ‘So what are you gonna do, go apple picking with the wife or something. Yea let me know how much fun THAT is.’ The fucking creep is probably so lonely inside that he lashes out at people who actually do have loved ones and something better to do. As if the height of culture is sitting on your ass all day. I don’t think he himself is Jewish but they’re everywhere on these stations too. Constantly insulting the goyim. Fucking kikes and their numale minions.

I had to explain Carson to someone yesterday, so this.

i remember when this aired, lol I thought it was a good impression.

They're just pissed off and grumpy that they have to wear a shirt and jacket because of the webcam.

t. former radiofag, used to work in shorts

I know, it was difficult​ to fap to.

The man show was bretty good.

Lesbians & Rosie

Ahem?

ZIGGY ZAGGI

Holy shit. This makes me realize just how much parody and comedy have been cracked down on in the last 15 years and how much we've given in to these SJW cunts. It's really disgusting that this mediocre stunt would actually be considered extreme today and would end someone's career in no time. We are literally regressing.

I remember a girlfriend complaining that she was given shit for saying "retard" and this was about twenty years ago, so I'd say you're right.

Pic related would be executed today, meanwhile he was nightly viewing when I was a kid.

I never understood why thots got tattoos. Its like they have some sort of identity crisis.

I know I'm going to get roasted for this…
The only thing good about the man show was Adam jewrolla.

I know what you mean. I was shocked to see comedy from two decades ago. Modern comedy is all about immature penis jokes now, which gets old once you're an adult. It used to be about bantz and people being able to laugh at them selves if someone makes a joke about their race or gender, and then fire one back.

Fun Fact: Adam Carolla is a Jew. Isn't it weird he kept getting shows on the MTV network?

He's a kike too. His maternal grandparents were Hungarian Jews.

His step grandfather is a kike. He's not one by blood.
archive.is/EjlbR
Kimmel is a goy as well; his success can most likely be linked to his relationship with a certain horse-faced jewess comic.

what a moron

This isn't exactly secret. Was a common sketch on the Man Show.

HOLY FUCK, IT'S A JEW. AND IT WAS THE JEWS WHO FUNDED THE WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE MOVEMENT

likely 70% of this board is Z Gen. not likely. I remember it.

stating the obvious. 100% of women involved in the second wave were jews.

I remember a news story about Seinfeld not doing college tours any more. This one gay leftist wrote an editorial about how humor is fine, but he wanted to be educated. Basically leftists can't into humor anymore because they want all their "humor" to be about virtue signaling progressive stack politics.

No. Basically most of the snowflake generation was too young to be watching comedy central at that time. They will pretend to know all about this shit, but we are talking about a generation of 20 somethings getting pissed because McDonald's didn't sell them a dipping sauce that none of them had ever tried it wasn't that wonderful all because some reddit cartoon mentioned it.

He is not the only Jimmy doing nigger impressions

This is getting ridiculous. I can't imagine the triggering if Carlin were still around doing what he did.

But yeah, fuck Kimmel. Weasel kike.

Welcome to the bizarre fucking reality I live in everyday, user. Where shit that feels like it just happened yesterday suddenly re-emerges and people are acting like it just happened. It wasn't that long ago Tropic Thunder was in theaters, going "full retard" has been meme'd to hell and back. I give it a couple more years before people are calling for Robert Downey Jr.'s head for wearing blackface.

Crazy fucking times, man.

Wew, that's a clunky sentence. Let me take this one again.

In other words, they want "humor" to not be funny..

I've seen kebabs that looked less middle eastern.

user you dont know how bad things really are, leftist cant make jokes because they take this too literally. take the honeymooners, funny show with a nice set up; the husband want to live a good life with his wife by finding a easy way to make money (keep in mind i have not see it in years), setup is always what the husband is doing to make money and the jokes are written there. but what SJW see is an abusive husband who threaten his wife. comedy is dead, everything is just sex, sex, and anything that has to do with drugs. kids have it the worst, i remember when TV was family friendly and we could watch a show together after dinner, now we can't all shows think that comedy is nothing but sex, and drugs. cartoons have it the worst, how did we go to something like ed edd & eddy were they have a really simple setup for its comedy, to seven universe whose jokes are just really, really bad, the sad part is that any show nowadays if you are good you will have trouble trying to make traction see webm. i miss slapstick comedy

PC bullshit has been around since the seventies, at least. I used to get called a racist back then as a teen.

Only reputable, well established and responsible humor is acceptable in today's diverse world, I am sure we all can agree on that.

We have reached a point in which a show like Growing Pains would trigger the ever loving shit out of leftists. Anything that portrays a normal white family, hell just a normal family is a hate crime to them.
Do you remember about a year ago when Tina Fey farting on TV was the height of female empowered comedy to these people? Fart jokes were always the lowest form of comedy, and now it is somehow edgy. Vagina, sex, smell flaps; and if you are disgusted you just aren't in to the new comedy you old cis white man!
Let's compare Ghostbusters to Ghostbusters. The comedy was a bunch of guys (one of whom was a scam artist) getting in over their heads. The latest one was a bunch of female superheroes fighting the patriarchy, and some blonde dyke licking two guns.

hahahahahahahahHAHAHAHA

but that the thing that does not make sense, people are not asking for this shit. people what to watch something that is funny and/or meaningful, and we can't have that, it's really sad people who want to do something that is meaningful or anything that has passion or effort ends up never even getting its foot out the door. as much as i think TV is dead, i hate the fact that everything turn so bad and only gets worst, it's too painful. people who did amazing work from comedy like the three stooges, to surrealism like the twilight zone, how do we go from that to two broke girls, and the big bang theory. how/when did we fall so far it's not like comedy is hard.

Confirmed sellout, but we all knew that already.

Wasn't that the show with the two jewish retards and some fat jewish kid? I'm trying to not remember tbh

It never occurred to me that people didn't associate Kimmel originally with the Man Show. Shows just how behind the times I am.

The best comedy these days are in net comment sections where one can still make political, racist and sexist jokes, i.e., jokes that are actually funny.

Haven't watched the idiot box since 9-11, so just learning about this Kimmel doucheweasel. What is it with these scumbags and their unshaven grubby faces. (pic unrelated)

I gave up on watching TV in 2013, and I really can't say that I miss it. Seems to me that most of what is on these days are shows that frankly I am not into. I would much rather read. At least there is a world of classic literature that hasn't been purged or fully corrupted yet.

lol fucking nigget

With Bill Burr shacking up with a Negress there should an opening for more redneck type humor. Maybe Sam Hyde can be the new head of Miramax.

Kimmel was pretty funny back then, had no idea

haha, how is this not the same thing as a minstrel show? how does anyone get a pass for this?