Trial For Jessica Chambers Murderer Begins

Jessica Chambers Murder Trial Starts
archive.is/GHWGc
Trial For White Woman Set On Fire By Black Man Quinton Tellis Starts

Other urls found in this thread:

wmcactionnews5.com/story/36569152/first-responders-testify-to-hearing-jessica-chambers-say-eric-burned-her
archive.is/TQr8h
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post the judge of this trial if he is not harsh with the nigger

Good she's dead but this does not mean the nigger should go free.
Death to both.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv today?

She fucked a nigger. Was there any other possible outcome for her?

Does it say anywhere "eric" was black? How easily you turn on your own smh

The black guy seems willing to take the fall for it though - interesting. Easier to turn people off of raising a stink if she was with a black guy? Or a race baiting tactic using him, setting up for an "event".

This is whitewashing of an entirely new level. How much you getting paid?

How do you explain the name mixups. Niggers name is Quentin, she blames Eric. Not saying Eric is white or black but wjats the reason for the mix up? You could suggest the story is a fabrication to free up the nigger I spose.

Yes there was. It's called getting rid of all the niggers and their pale frosty american handlers.

>(((handlers)))

Come on now, user

The nigger's defense attorney claims she told first responders the name "Eric". Except the media also reports the nigger admitted to choking her until he thought she was dead then burning her (alive). This is a typical "nigger rapes and murders white woman" and "jews leap to the defense of their golem" event.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Clearly you're new, alt-right faggot. If you were around when she died three years ago you'd know Jessica Chambers was a known coal burner. Pics related.

She has the empty eyes of a whore.
Is this the slut that was burned while fucking her drug dealer, or the one who was burned after her bf got tired of her?

Also
lel
Because witness testimony is such great evidence, let alone when the witness is about to die due to being burned alive.

Not guilty on reason of coal burner.

Is that why they are called roasties

Boy did you fuck up.

wew

Not just a mixup, but apparently she didn't know Erics last name..

Tucker said he reported that information to his superiors, and they asked if Eric was white or black. Tucker went back to ask Chambers, and she told him Eric was black.
wmcactionnews5.com/story/36569152/first-responders-testify-to-hearing-jessica-chambers-say-eric-burned-her

Oh, and it was a mistrial.

The nog's last name was Tellis. Her throat was burned so bad she couldn't pronounce things correctly, like the letter T. So, Tellis came out sounding like "eric or derrick" which is what the first responders said she said.

Gtfo
STICKY THIS NOW

This is going to provoke lynchings in our life time

hell. fucking. no.

Isn't he on trial for a different murder, as well? I think I read that somewhere..Courtland and Panola County residents learned last year that Tellis, who was being held in Louisiana in connection with a crime involving another homicide victim, was to be indicted in Chambers' death.

And the jury mistrialed? I heard the judge asking the jury what they voted for, guilty or not guilty and 2 said not guilty were obviously black women, others sounds like white people saying guilty. go figure.

wtf am I missing?

At first I thought some faggot killed her because he was jealous a non-white was fucking her; BUT pics of makes me think that a rival gang member try to kill her.

She just had 95% percent of her fucking body set on fire. She must have been completely disoriented its amazing she could even physically speak

What is the name of the Judge?

Look at the PALE frosty Judge in the STATE department trial……………………………………………………………………………………

It's not the judge's fault, FBI-san. If the two sheboons on the jury found he's a gud boi who was gettin' his life together, then the judge can hardly sentence the obviously guilty nigger.

Used to be, in Mississippi at least, we didn't need a fucking 1/6-nog jury to hang a raping, murdering nigger, but I guess we're more civilized now. I blame us for this.

Black lives matter. She literally turned black because of him.

He's either convicted or indicted somewhere else for stabbing an international student to death and using her credit cards.

wew

This nigger would get the death penalty if this happened in FL or TX, wtf MS?

For a coal burner?

Why not just burn him alive too?
Coal burner or no, that's fucked.

UPDATE

THE JURY HAS REACHED A VERDICT:

MISTRIAL. A FUCKING MISTRIAL

archive.is/TQr8h

Sounds like they made sure a Jew was the foreman

He killed a coalburner. He deserves a reduced sentence just for that alone.

I don't want to clothe and feed this animal.
We've got enough zoos.

Anything news?

You're missing the same thing most people are missing, everything. There have even been suggestions that her father and drugs were involved. No one knows what happened, least of all the cops.

Welp, that's the face of a nigger who just got away with murder

This is why the Kkk existed. Somebody deserves a midnight visit via a flaming torch to his house

The bitch is a jew so this is good. I hope the nigger gets life in prison lol. Win/Win.

Intradesting. I don't remember those threads, what was the speculation? Dad was involved in drug trafficing, turned her out or what?

Is it strange that it makes me actually physically sick when I look at the pic of them kissing?

Jesus Christ, I am laughing at this bullshit, this shit alone is red pilling people on the (((justice system))).

This.

no theres a study showing that most humans equate racemixing with bestiality (which it is)