Rubin

Rick Rubin. Is to music. What Harvey Weinstein is to Hollywood. The crossroads where artists go to sell their soul. Tom petty. Jim Carey. Bruce Jenner.

Other urls found in this thread:

culturewars.com/BackIssues/32.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's a known occultist too

Rock music is full of Jewy narratives steering white males into oblivion left and right.

You should check out the article "Timothy Fitzpatrick on Judeo-Masonic Rock" from May 2013 issue of culture wars.

culturewars.com/BackIssues/32.htm

That book looks awesome is it good? First time hearing of it

Cohen is a big Rap Jew too

that's why I'm a noise musician. nobody wants to sign me and if they even wave a contract in my face I will grab it and wipe my ass with it and say "fuck you, kike"

Rap battle me drumf.

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothing comes out when they move their lips
Just a bunch of nigger jizz
And motherfuckers act like they forgot about AIDS

Did someone break open a Jew pinata.

With every bit of energy I have. It is willed. Hollywood burn.

you win this time drumf.

cuck pol hive mind a response to that faggots dis on trump

its 10x better I'll see if I can find it

Jim Carrey was fucked up long before he left Scarborough though, don't blame this on him.

A few months back a witch told me that us spreading the word about buttsex magic and such weakens its power. She seemed to know what we were doing an approved.

seriously underrated post

Rick Rubin was HUGE in hip hop throughout the 90's. He's been one of the biggest forces in finding, signing, and promoting rap artists and played a major role in bringing the genre to white teenagers.

Probably not, considering it rides the whole "anti-Christian" angle. Jews aren't anti-Christian. They don't attack black Christians, or Latino Christians, or Asian Christians. They attack whites, be they Christian, atheist, pagan, whatever.

They hate the European man based on their religion's view of Edom and it's relation to their messiah, as well as their exile at the hands of Rome. Christianity doesn't factor into either.

I've never seen a Jew attack an Atheist, pagans and Christians yes, they hate spirituality.

Nahh they just rape you. They could give a shit about your music.

Jews attack Christianity on the regular.
most recently was Diane Frankenfeinstein telling that federal judge nominee that "the dogma lives loudly within you" because she recused herself from a decision involving the death penalty, citing her Catholic faith as the reason. and let's not forget the endless kvetching about the imaginary "separation of church and state" clause of the constitution. also they are eternally assmad about Christ because he told them what shitty people they were and rather than change they murdered him and have been trying to dig their way out of that hole ever since.

>the (((producer))) that among other things turned Metallica irreversably from anti-war pioneers of the Thrash Metal genre into generic shitty southern rock nobody liked
No surprise. Sage for zero effort shit quality (1) and done OP with equally zero-effort possibly bot-run responses. Slide thread.

Are we, dare i say it, the real slim shady?

WE WUZ SLIM SHADY

That's what Feminem gets for selling out to the kikes, hope he gets Weinstein'd next.

He's just a producer. This is the kike you want is Lyor Cohen.