Winning the war against ISIS

IS recruiter Sally jones BTFO by drone strike!

thesun.co.uk/news/4665086/british-jihadi-sally-jones-killed-us-drone-strike-on-isis-syria/
archive.is/vGU37

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41593659
archive.is/jUUR8

insane women left her "punk band" to bring herself and child to syria to man social media accounts and help ISIS. her and most likely her child "Jojo" just decimated by a drone.

Any other good news about ISIS being extinguished?

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/9741/Religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't hear much about Syria or ISIS to be honest. Didn't Trump promise to eradicate them all in a matter of weeks? Feels like they just stopped talking about it.

often trump says 100 but you get 10. I think good progress is being made.

Burn the coal pay the toll. Justice has been served.

what coal

The war is almost entirely over. There was100+ ISIS surrenders from that Del Eziz (sp) city a couple days ago and Russia has accused the USA multiple times in the last month of colluding with some of the ISIS fighters. The only thing that is really left to do in Syria is for Putin and Assad to tell USA to get the fuck out and leave the oilwells that you stole.

Once ISIS is completely BTFO in Syria, they'll activate the European cells.
This all ends in oceans of blood.

Requires acknowledging ISIS works for Israel

The charred remains of her and her child.

I don't know if its ever been explained here. But why does every report like this or every one who mentions isis say 'so called ISIS'
Why cant they just they just say ISIS

You realize that when that happens, RWDS will end up sprouting up in retaliation.

so um, what the fuck my dudes, why hasn't anyone asked the number one question.

WHERE'S THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER?

I'm certainly scared of the seventy sandniggers living in this country.

good question, he must be white since the kid is.

maybe they split up long ago as she turned progressively more insane - and guess who got custody

from wikipedia

I'm a mong and replied to the wrong person. Who I meant to reply to

Who knew literal terrorists would be this 2009 edgy?

lmao the audacity of this stacy. none of it was ever real in her mind. she thought she could just return to britain and live a normal life after murdering people for ISIS and shit. women don't have brains

They described her as a "nightmare" who was always screaming and shouting and had previously believed she was a witch.

Youngfag that's 90's edgy.

gatestoneinstitute.org/9741/Religion of Cuck™ization-britain

It's (((gatestone))) (Ambassador John R. Bolton, Chairman Nina Rosenwald, President Naomi H. Perlman, Vice President) but it's significantly more than "70."

The jews want that to happen, and they'll be the ones trying to organize and lead the RWDS so they can institute their NWO after the whites do all the fighting. It's up to Holla Forums to shoot the fucking kikes in the head whenever they pop up and lead the RWDS themselves.

Go to the stickies right now if you want to actually do something, we need to investigate and bring down the Hollywood house of cards before the try to memoryhole this massive tear in their veil of illusion. This isn't lounging and shitposting time, all hands to battle stations. The Jewish entertainment industry must fall.

Fuck off autismo.

I laughed at that pic pretty hard (a little truth in there) but you can still fuck off you pathetic limey.

What a bizarre adventure.

Hey anons what happened to the post that said "Amerilards must be punished."? As for the burger mongrel meme itself it feels to me that it has the same vibe of other anons saying Italians and Spaniards are not White because they have black hair or something. Also I'm quite confused if the Irish are White or not, considering the "potatonigger" meme exists in Holla Forums.

Quit being a moron and think for yourself.

nothing of value was lost

cianigger got droned huh?

The court probably ruled that his life as a doctor is too unstable and that the mother should have full parental rights in Syria.

LOL!

Ebola will return to the world! This time it will be Paris/London/Bruxelle/Berlin/Frankfurt!

Too bad it's the wrong White Widow

I feel super bad for the kid though. Dumbest way to get killed. Even worse than choking on a pretzel or drowning in cum.

This is now a cianigger D&C thread.

That seens like a good tactic get rid of coalburners, send coalburners to ISIS land, track them down, drone strike her, her spawn and a whole group of sandniggers.
Repeat…

it's hardly fair to blame a little kid for being completely brainwashed by his own insane mother. also,
yeah i guarantee he choked on plenty of cum before his death.

Not blaming the kid at all. It's mighty ridiculous that his life was completely ruined by a Religion of Cuck™ic/coal burning/single mother. As if, one of those wasn't bad enough already.

Another little white boy lost because of a slag of a mother. It's terribly sad.

I don't fucking understand, where the fuck do these normies come across ISIS propaganda memes so dank that they pull this. Like those two European teens who did the same, like I fucking browse Holla Forums daily, the supposed refuse of the internet and I've never caught anything besides liveleak videos and nasheeds

Some of these stories are not true. Government wants you to think your white neighbors could be ISIS.

Or another way to think about it, strict measures and spying are required to prevent Religion of Cuck™ic terrorism, oh shucks we also applied those measures to our own native white citizens, lets make some stories showing they can be ISIS too.