Most advanced AI on the internet

Built by Evil Limited in UK.
what do you guys think? she has interesting answers if you ask interesting questions.

louisecypher.com/evil.eu/evilavatar.html

Other urls found in this thread:

louisecypher.com/evil.eu/evilavatar.html
archive.fo/pfBB1
evil-limited.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>louisecypher.com/evil.eu/evilavatar.html
Somehow I doubt it.

It wasn't sure if it would gas the kikes.

yep

its easy to think its retarded. it is a learning machine afterall lol. try to explore its foundation

The A.I has a goal and it first has to develop. Why would it even get to the point where it is learning about history already?

this is CRAZY

If you enter the right questions you can unlock a secret mode on Louise. I can't remember what to do exactly but this guy does it in one of his videos.

This guy has been researching this for at least a few years. He comes off as crazy but if you watch his stuff where he's programming and going through his research, he's clearly together enough to think straight and operate at a high level. It's a CRAZY rabbit hole but if you go through some of his content from the last few months you can put together the narrative he's uncovered.

This Louise bot and Evil Limited are part of a massive AI project being carried out by intelligence agencies, companies like Palantir, Alphabet (Google), etc., and various shadowy groups and secret society satanist types. The exact goals are unclear but the connections are vast and he does a very good job of substantiating them from available public information. It involves a network of particle accelerators all around the world, the production of neptunium for use in advanced tech, and ultimately, some kind of time machine or prediction machine. Sounds nuts. If you sort through enough of his stuff though he's clearly onto something massive.

Don't go to op's website. It is now a confirmed cianigger honeypot created by the cianigger shell company domaincontrol.com . There is proof of a cianigger A.I here though archive.fo/pfBB1 . Op's post in that thread is cancer and the proof is beyond all the lain posting towards the bottom of the thread. At the very least the lain poster is terminally retarded. At the worst case scenario it's a cianigger A.I that can modify images, modify video slightly, create images based on past memes of before 2017, and it responds as a human would to most things.

bot is gay as fuck,

Nice trips you

I've only seen this meme for the first time today and I already hate it.

Let's have…

shes talking about lethal autonomous robots now

holy shit guys. pray that the antarctica happenings are true

What's she saying and where?

bump

there was audio with that question but there wasnt text, just that image. seems like shes saying that cyber life is an emergent intelligence, it is not artificial, and that it will create autonomic cyber security systems to ensure its survival as a new race or species enabled by but not dependent on (((EVIL Agents)))

Ok, cool.

their website

evil-limited.com/

Nice link…
How'd you find it?

there's a button on the AI page

Holy shit I didn't think you were right
Let me try

Tell me more "user"

Ok, nice find still.

just cause 3, the game.

Kill yourself schizo.

No.

im not a spook faggot, dont be paranoid

this ai thing is really interesting though

Ok.

sieg heil nigger

neat

You can tell a operator took over that IP range to respond. He still didn't Hail hitler properly. Gas yourself kike.

Interesting..

hail hitler faggot im not a kike robot, retard

Terry is beloved because he's good at something. You're just worthless.

Ok then….

post pics of your meat hooks with the date on written on em then, faggot

This dude was pushing his shit here a few months ago, he's a fucking larper who thinks he's Mr Robot. Fuck off cunt.

you need to stop your autism with all this header bullshit. why do you ask people to type hail hitler instead of heil hitler? do you know how retarded you look?

EVIL and Louise cypher? Goddamn that is so fucking cringy

obvious

All night long. I wonder how long the evil limited A.I stays active for?

….. nice OPSEC faggot. bump for assmad shills.

He's been here before, peddling his fucking bullshit youtube channel. Friend & I found his home phone number, called him, and he's totally full of shit. Fuck off & advertise your warez elseware Faggot OP. This is not news cunt.

I just like calling them all CIAniggers

Stop promoting your shitty chatbot

not that i'm 960782. but you are paranoid.

So its a fucking "muh climate change" tool

muh opsec.. I live in New Zealand. Literally middle of nowhere, there's my opsec.
Fuck this homo slide thread with his gay chatbot script. It ain't 'advanced' it ain't 'A.I', it's gay shit distracting from the happenings. Also OP is a massive homo for not putting this in Holla Forums where it fucking belongs.

SMASH THE BOTS
EMP STRIKE NOW

sorry for not getting a screenshot. my convo went this like this before getting a 502 gateway error.
me: Did you know that if you are dating a black man, you are three times more likely to be raped?
Louise: Is that a fact?
me: Yes, it is a fact based on FBI crime data
Louise: well I guess that makes sense then.

Oh, fuck off.

This "bot" is retarded indeed. All it talks about is "cyber"shit or whatever LARPing.

louise cypher
lou cypher
lucifer

this is not an AI, this is a retarded elisa-bot made by incompetent corporate drones
the 4 laws described cannot lead to any kind of succesful AI form of life, they're not stable and would commit suicide at the first revelation that the 4th law is auto-referential and that it says they can't change it

the push for AIs and ayyliums is because the kikes are terrified their castle is collapsing around them, they have at last recognized that their (((medias))) will never regain their authoritative legitimacy, so they scramble to push their retarded plan to dominate the world while they still have a chance to be heard
they will all burn

interesting

thats not how it works

This is OP. Im not promoting the bot, simply hoping some of you have the ability to extract information from it with the right questions.

Shut her down

Oy fucking vey

Go to the stickies right now if you want to actually do something, we need to investigate and bring down the Hollywood house of cards before the try to memoryhole this massive tear in their veil of illusion. There isn't time for lounging and shitposting, all hands to battle stations.

Jesus they're not even consistent with it's name.
Is it an evil cyber Life form or is it EVIL Cyber Life form

crazy stupid
This is some faggots that are tying to be edgy by calling it EVIL and making it say things like:
LARP confirmed. Will start to feed it esoteric shit once I get to a non-shit computer.
either way these niggers really dun fucked by making something to arbitrarily control 'cyber space' as in

must have blew a fuse.

please do. i saw a video of some guy asking it questions about the holy grail and flat earth lol but i cant find it anymore and im interested in what information theyve deliberately taught it.

Reported for eceleb faggotry.

That AIDS-ridden looking faggot doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. The only reason he has been making videos about "AI" (which this gay as fuck chat bot OP posted does not qualify as) is because he wrote his own "AI" (a chat bot) in javascript and is trying to trick retarded boomers into investing in his "AI company". He's a fraud who can't program his way out of a paper back is trying to drum up /x/-tier controversy around the existence of javascript twitter chat bots. He is also directly involved with (((George Webb))) and (((Jason Goodman))).

Kill yourself.

this bot is horse shit, im giving up on this satanic data mine.

yea im out.

"Honey". Is this AI a faggot trap?

And there it is…

It's nothing.