Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HXH92
archive.is/CLp0j
youtube.com/watch?v=NbQkf10LBnA
youtube.com/watch?v=v6j896dNJGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop giving him money webm that shit

Clicked just for you.

Even if Yandev is kind of a fag, I wish the best for his game. It still has some potential.

Dubs time

OY VEY!

epic prank bro

Nice work. The salt has already been good and the thread just started.

Sweet dubs.

reminder

who

Goddamn, that last pic always makes me smile, can't wait for it all to crash and burn, becoming a shitty meme game for about a month and forgotten afterwards.

okay

reminding me that you saved all that?

Is the last pic really really what he said or a fake?

Its real Mortymer

MARK EDIT THIS FUCKING OP ALREADY

REMINDER THAT EVAXEPHON WORKED QA AND CAN'T CODE FOR SHIT

Real, I could find the archive of the thread if you want

No longer his audience, don't care

archive.is/HXH92
archive.is/CLp0j
archive.is/HXH92
Three relevant threads and some pic. (I did not check the pics but it should be those)

So now will everyone stop shitting on me because I said he made a not fun meme game?

By the way, what is the OP video in the second pic?

You mean the "in the video where I talked about spending too much time on email"? youtube.com/watch?v=NbQkf10LBnA

He hasn't made a game yet, so we don't know even if it's heading that way. The only thing we know for sure is that he's a huge faggot, which is something we already knew.

Nevermind, you meant this one youtube.com/watch?v=v6j896dNJGg

no

Did you forget the part where he has a million subscribers? Your click is a drop in his ocean. Fuck off with that "webm or fuckoff" shit. There's like 2,000 regulars on this board. Your one click isn't going to make any substantial difference in his metrics.
And this is where I get nailed with the
meme, but fuck I can't believe you're all so stupid as to buy into the "always webm or I ain't clicking that shit" meme.

let me be cool for once mum

It's a one minute vid. If he's already bothers to make a thread he could have posted the webm.

I know jack shit about programming but even I know you could solve that shit with one or two matrices instead of a million else-if lines.

No one should care. He's an attention whoring tripfag cuck and making a video game was his final solution to achieving this. He thought a very large amount of voters on one of his polls didn't matter and went with the minority anyway because apparently it's offensive. There's a reason why he hasn't comeback after his spergy outburst: he wouldn't be able to handle all the criticism for stupid shit he's doing.

is it a pattern?

k

I've been using the same 3 or 4 dubs pictures for the past year.

Must be defective.

It's called "i'm not retarded and i make basic, logical decisions that will make me a lot of money".

Who do you pander to, utter casuals that will buy any early access shit, or neckbeards on imageboards that don't even buy the games they happen to like once every blue moon (or when they want to buy something they like, they can't, due to being third worlders or not having a job and being shitty NEETs).

Doesn't exactly take a genius to realize what is the succesful path here.

To be honest, as much as I don't care about yandere sim and I think it's a shit game, people here do have that crab mentality a lot of times where they want to see you fail, not succeed.

Doesn't apply to yanderedev though since he has like fucking fan conventions, a million of subscribers, $5000 patreon bucks per month, and the incoming kickstarter and actual game sales. I mean damn, that guy should like really stop being so stressed, he made it big.

Jesus, it's on the same level as pony fags, so cringy.

That's why you are where you are.

ok