4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game where you play as the bad guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/itsthechoyman
g.e-hentai.org/g/926731/869ad73f19/
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Evenin' folks.

nigger

Morning everyone!

Spent most of the day watchin youtube vids with the lads. Was pretty fun!

Also still on kings field 2. The dungeons in this are starting to get intense! This thing leads directly to 2 other dungeons and then to a town with another dungeon in it too.

At this point it's guaranteed there's at least one or two people playing CTS at 4 am.

faggot

'sgud homeboy

Oh user, don't be silly! Don't you know no one here plays vidja?

the good life is only one noose away, niggers

evenin'

Tell me about it.

spydors

Yeah. I'm up at 4AM again, and now I'm playing an MMO.

Fallout NV, you can play as the bad guy.

What MMO you playing user?

How's it hangin hombre?

Fuck me.
I tried drowning my sorrows by marathoning an entire full season of anime with friends yesterday and today, but now that we're done, I feel more hollow than ever, like I just met a friend and then lost them. I'm still struggling to find the motivation to do anything. I didn't go to class Thursday or Friday just because I couldn't get the fuck out of bed and into gear fast enough. I haven't done anything for myself other than waffle over what video games to play and forcing my friends to watch anime with me. I haven't done any of the things I'd said I'd do, for myself and for everyone else. I just want someone to give me back a modicum of my motivation, it feels like it got sucked out of me over the summer. I haven't made anyone happy in I don't know how long.
And the worst part is that posting this in the thread makes me feel awful about getting it all out of my system because I always end up bitching about my miserable life in these threads. It'd kill me to show up to a 4AM thread happy, I guess.

trips of truth

Yeah.
Meeting with the gubbermints tuesday. Probably going to be more limp wristed faggotry "please get a job" but no help to actually get one like it was last year.
Nothing really comes to mind.

Evening, Smokes.

Is it good? Looks clunky as all hell.

sure is

Good morning everybody
How was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anything coming up?

Overlord 2

Howdy Smokes

srodyps

Morning.

Drawing blanks right now, can't think of games where that happens.
Going to start up Gal Gun again, chill and watch some girls being given euphoria.
twitch.tv/itsthechoyman

well you should really kill yourself

Seeing as it's after midnight, I'm officially 26 now. Doesn't feel any better. Scraped some money together and bought myself a birthday gift yesterday. Not much compared to what I was saving for, but it's something.
Does Hotline Miami count? If not, there's Bunny Must Die. You're not really the villain, though. Just the local girl who ruins everything.

Always fun being the bad guy in New Vegas, unless it's just the "lol violence is fun!" type bad guy.

ritsu is nigger

its alright, considering things. Trying to do my philosophy homework, its kind of a bitch.

this madman

LET ME POST

sure is
may he have kidney stones until he dies, rather sooner than later

FUCKING FINALLY

Atleast there are some good singleplayer games like Dungeon Souls
Fuck that black head boss though that thing a shit

FF14

You're completely right.

Nah playing NCR is great :^)

not as much of a nigger as this faggot tho

Hey don't feel bad about venting in 4am. Thats what its here for!

Hopefully you can find some motivation to do stuff again soon. Sometimes I get like that when I'm out of caffeine and stuff to keep me alert. You ever talk to a doc about it or anything? Could be depression or like a blood sugar thing or something.

Its a little "clunky" but its a 20 year old game, gotta cut it some slack. Its mostly about exploration and not combat anyway. Finding all those hidden passages and secret magical artifacts is where its at.

It's not like I have anything better to do.
It's not like they have anything better to do.

Started working on my tulpa again. My brains tired.

I also realized that when Christcucks talk about a "personal God", they may be talking about tulpas. Those who are possessed or summoned demons may have made harmful destructive tulpas, while uhh Goddish tulpas are good and uhh stuff.

true

Reposting my shitty oc. I need a larger picture of a larger congregation to add more regulars next time.
GOING TO MISS CATBRA ;..;

Evenin' smokes.

Anyone here every play Prison Architect?

is itfun?

Feeling both optimistic and hopeless. It's a strange feeling.

Don't do it user, its not worth it.

Today was a good day.

boy do I have just the posts for you

That's what happens when you binge unfortunately, it sucks.

user, I'm sure they loved hanging out and spending time doing something fun with their friend. It could be you're suffering from some seasonal depression, you think that might be it?

That's the point man, people come here to vent, no shame in letting it out every now and then.

it's kinda fun if you like management games, rim-world is better though

you could be killing yourself right now

nothing of value

Escapism and distractions will not solve your problems. You must confront your problems if you want them to go away.

Ay happy bday user!

You going to do anything fun today?

He stopped by for a minute today, so looks like he isn't gone for good

It kept the homosexuals away.

Have you tried shaking the government's hand while looking it in the eye?

Baller af hbu

Tis the 4am experience.

Why no friends to play it with?

Going to a restaurant I like. That's pretty much it for my plans. Might go headphone shopping after.

spider's still here, I wouldn't be surprised if both homoko and belrose are still here
maybe not homoko, he seemed like he'd finally bite the bullet

haibane renmei was a nice anime
probably the nicest anime there can be tbh

Happy Birthday!

I don't remember the gay shit from him recently, though you can correct me if I'm wrong. Homoko legit fucked off, though Belrose probably pops up once in a while.

Kino's Journey was better.

Happy birthday man, plan on doing anything fun for today?

you can call me picky, but his unspoilered dick spiders tell a tale of their own

Nice! What kind of place?

Happy birthday user, turned 27 myself last week.

Yeah. It's my favorite show, cheers me up whenever I'm down.

I think you're wrong but Kino Journey is pretty great.

What's philosophy homework like anyway?

4 years till you get it together

Hello, everyone. Hope you're having a wonderful Saturday night or Sunday morning. Today was an uneventful day, and I would have gotten here sooner, but as it turns out, I was actually doing some writing! I'm not done with the "chapter" yet, and honestly it looks fucking terrible, but hey, we all gotta start somewhere. Better than sitting my ass around playing bluepilled video games. I got Bioshock Infinite and jesus christ the "ebil white man xD" message makes me cringe harder than I ever have. Not to mention the game is absolutely awful and boring in every respect.

Bonjour negrodamus, what's good?

it was okay, but it didnt convey similar sense of fluffiness

True, but it's a bit picky.

Shut up, smokes.

It'll be fiiiine.

Don't let stupid people make decisions for you. Learn from them and try not to make the same mistakes the did.

If you want someone who only plays mccree and never ranked, there's always this guy right here.

mine is just writing comments on blackboard right now. Last spring though I hat to write a 6 page ethics paper.

How's all my 4AMnons doin tonight?
Spent all day watching anime. Finished a retarded video today but Youtube wouldn't let me upload it so I threw it on cocaine ninja. Fucking kikes I tell you what. Fair use is dead.

Also I made this picture today.

Kirby's Adventure

You know it man. Shit's magical

What do you need to post you double nigger?

Oh, and thanks. My brain's shot tonight so I forgot to add that. Fucking got woken up about 3 hours after I went to bed by a call about some fucking survey, and couldn't get back to sleep after.

Thanks fam
Might be fun playing the game I bought. I liked the demo, but I don't know how they justify hacking into enemies as an ability outside of the virtual world where the first area in the tutorial is.

Weird 50s themed place. Food's good, though. They play old movies on the tv there, too.

Cool, happy late birthday, then.

I'll never get it together.

I don't touch jews and they can't seem to look me in the eye so I don't think that's really an option.

follow monty's example and die already

I've cleansed my circle of friends from those kinda spergs

Thanks for proving my point about playing the bad guy fam :^)

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual.

If you get into a fight with it your life will be hell, because you can never escape. You will never be sane again, It'll be like your own subconscious is torturing you.

I claim these digits for my waifu.

Not too good an idea fam.

I'll bite. Why not?

How is that anyway? I got a code for it forever ago but never got a chance to play.

I liked that vid! Was comfy!

And yeah theres nothing better in KF than that moment near the end of a dungeon when you find a secret door and then get some magical armor or ring or some shit used by some ancient wizard you've been learning the myths about the entire game. Love it.

Sounds comfy! Burger joint I take it?

Nice

Nice digits.

collins is a nigger

don't desecrate falcon, you turbo nigger

Hows it goin muchacho

oh shit

Been playing some Planet Robobot, shit's pretty fun.

What are you all currently playing?

Happy birthday user!

half awake here sippin tea, but still good. Kind of surprised the thread's this slow on a Saturday night. Must be 'cause TGS.

Bioshock Infinite doesn't deserve to exist, it's so awful compared to 1 & 2. They shoulda let 2K Montreal handle it like they did Bioshock 2 honestly.

Story of my life fam. Anything interesting going on?

thanks user

Well to each his own I guess. It was my favorite because I wish I could go on a journey myself.

I've already battled my head plenty. I came out on top. People who don't know themselves or this world shouldn't dabble in the occult.

Not exclusively, but that's what I got last time. They do old style milkshakes, too. The burger I got last time had some sliced mushrooms and fried banana peppers and stuff on it. Really good. Some of the menu sounds pretty weird, though. They've got a burger with mac & cheese bites on it.

thanks fam

found the other ritsu fag

I ain't never had a good idea in my life, why would I start now?

What's updog?

I think its more psychology than occultism

yes?

I forgot the best part. I thought today was tomorrow and rushed to get my fucking homework done for one class because I thought the day would change when I woke up, not at midnight. I spent a little while rushing while doing a miserable job doing math at 3:30AM just to realize that, no, the homework isn't due for another 24+ hours. I feel like I'm at the end of my rope, not because I'm overwhelmed, but because I have so little drive to do anything that I feel artificially so.

I've been putting off going to the doctor because I can't pay the co-pays without money and we're fucking broke.
Better not be fucking depression. I know a guy who's on depression meds when he doesn't need them, and I don't want to get as fucked up as him. I never met a man quite as paranoid and schizo as him before in my life. I take enough chances with the medicine I have for ADHD, I don't need any more mind-altering drugs fucking me up.

This past summer was the first one I worked instead of taking classes in five+ years. Two months of working close to full time really threw me out of my usual expectations and schedule, and even though it's been close to a month since the semester started, I haven't found any will to do anything again. I'm afraid I'm going to fuck up on upcoming midterms because of it, too. Everything ramps up in October, and I'm really scared of it.

That's what I get for not watching shit as it airs. You'd think I'd've learned to be a better weeb by now.

I guess it's "now and again" for the regulars, but even with my sporadic attendance, it feels like all I do is bitch and whine. Because I do.

Yui would be pleased!

KF2

Whats planet robobot?

Oh shit, I couldn't resist a mac n cheese burger!

Sounds delicious!

Playing as the Maehwa actually feels kind of CUHRAYZEE. With a controller it feels like I'm playing some kind of Monster Hunter Turbo Combo EX Ultra: Crack Edition.

agreed with

just google "tulpas gone bad"
unless you are that desperate, in which case I hope you well

I feel you
it seems Im trapped in my current situation
I wanna see the world, but there seems to be too much shit to wade through to actually see it

You should know that won't end well.
Heh

You know, up when I should be sleeping.

The first step towards loving others and doing something for them is to love yourself. There must be something you can do to give yourself some motivation. Try take a walk, do something different from your usual routine. If anime is something you usually watch, try holding off for a week or so, just to see if you can do anything else. I do know the feeling of lacking any motivation at all, though, like you just can't get out of bed other than to eat or take a piss.

That I cannot do, not until I complete my story!

Hey, Ritsu. Still playing that western shooter?

Sup, Yoza. How's school and work treating you? Been enjoying some Senrans? Jesus I love that pic of Yoza.

I prefer Yes, but Genesis is fine too.

It's such a mindless game. It's one of those "cinematic experiences" that try to shove a message down your throat, along with incredibly boring gameplay. Absolutely awful.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

It doesn't really sound like my thing. I feel like mac & cheese belongs on its own. The whole mac & cheese bite thing confuses me. Seems like mixing that crunch with the noodle texture would be weird.

Cause I'm not good enough to impress people to make friends with, and without no friends to play with it's not as fun
It's a vicious cycle

It's hiiightime
InitialVox, same on steam and discord

I did it for her~

Occult simply means "hidden knowledge". Obviously psychology is a yuge part of this since we know so little about how our minds function. I'm not worried.

I just wanted to throw bees at people man.

Nothing much. Mostly realizing I'm a lot worse at something I thought I was ok at. What's your weekend been like so far? I know fall will be here in about a week

Okay, just playing rasslin vidya. Fuck Brock Lesnar.

It's more of an extremism is ebil game that swiftly goes off the rails so they can have parallel universe shenanigans. That stuff's only there to make things hard to follow because obtuse=smart

Lego user here.

Finished the Grep render without killing my computer.

Its all shiny and shit.

Do you take like adderall for adhd?

And at least if you rushed to finish that homework you will have today to do fun stuff?

Avoid depression meds at all costs, everyone I know who went on them snapped and got way worse.

No kidding. Sounds like something I'd really like then!

Yee a bit. Now that catbras gone dunno how much though. If you wanna play sometime just ask!

No that means no in spanish.

Zoids > Lego > Bionicle

Just kidding, I'm not belrose. I'll add you when I get around to it, if I remember.

can't handle waiting a couple days for cancer wednesday to shit out your waifu pics huh

I think god sent me to these threads to show me that no matter how low I may fall in life, I will never be you and I am grateful every second of my existence

At least you can throw crows.

Thanks, friend! If I ever pick that game up, we could play.

Fuck that. You poor bastard.

Yeah, it takes a lot of money and people skills. I have neither of these things.

Oh, didn't know that.

You're getting better. Keep at it.

I felt the same way after watching Mushishi.

It hurts.

This can't possibly turn bad.

But what about the cake! And the big dinner!

And I had to do a 10 page paper at the same time for my english class. I aced them both

I've only ever had those shitty mac n cheeto bite things at BK. Its a good idea I think. Its like mac n cheese on the go.

Gotta do everything for her, makes life worth living.

Its free so just whenever you get the time!

what could take six pages to write? schools always put retarded constraints on work

Not bad

No, clearly God sent you to these threads so I can tell you the good news for you to repent and convert. Unironically. :^)

People tire me out too much to want any of that. I bought a mini cheesecake the other day, though. I'll get up in that after dinner. I love cheesecake.

Just not my thing. This place has deep fried dill pickle slices, though. They're pretty good.

Wear gloves laced with parking tickets.

you wanna do this again?
we can rinse and repeat every thread
I just might believe you after you kill yourself and come back and tell me that god did that

I'm not desperate. I'm also aware of the risks.

I don't need to emphasize the rediculousness of this belief with a "Heh".

Maybe it will. Hopefully it won't. I already quit on tulpaforming before so I can always do it again.

Well, I had to 2 sides of a real world issue from the perspective of 2 different ethical frameworks. Thankfully they were both double spaced.

(checked)
Sick digits.

Should've wished you a happy birthday sooner.
Happy birthday user.

Ha
Yeah
Love yourself
Good one fam.

According to my shrink, I have the rare "mind goes at a million miles an hour" flavor, so I take a non-stimulant and a beta blocker. Someday, when I can afford to do so, I should ask for a higher dosage, because I can't tell the difference between on and off meds right now. Younger me really fucked up my tolerance.

That was just the warm-up round! Next up is a lovely afternoon of non-stop proofs! Good thing we did half of the shit assigned in class already, but I'm still not looking forward to it.

Oh fuck those things are amazing. You are killing me user, only food I got here is cold mcdonalds.

Truly you art an enlightened soul.

especially the latter
I mean if you were skillful enough and had some contacts you might just manage it somehow
but I have neither, either

;_;

I shilled this game exclusively because I was impressed with Maehwa when I tried it on the Korean client

It might start a healthy habit.

you should set yourself alight, ask smokes for a lighter, I'll get the gas
inb4 brags about filtering

It's cool. Thanks.

I'm making myself hungry, too.

I have no idea ho one even goes about getting contacts. I'm too much of a loner by nature I guess.

Well, I had no idea. I'll pick it up sometime! Here's hoping the netcode is good.

It's a hard thing to do, my friend, especially in our day and age where self-reliance and self-esteem are deemed oppressive values. We were taught to be passive ever since we were babies, and only now we can pick up the scraps.

What other things do you do with your freetime?

well it would seem to me that your interests are pretty extreme anyway, not really judging

the newest Kirby game, it's fun.

What's KF2?

Ah, I dropped out of school before even attending that sounds terrible I know but I'm self-studying to take my pharmacy technician exam to get certified so I can have a job that doesn't pay me in beans, grease, and a few burgers. It's all been going pretty all-right so far though. Haven't touched any of the Senran games in a while now. I didn't even make it halfway through Estival before dropping it to play some other game. I'll wind up going back to it sooner or later though, like I did with Shinovi. I love it too, one of the best Yozas tbh. Yumi is great too. Hell, all of Gessen is really, minus Murakumo

I know, I rented it when it came out and spent three days chewing through it and hoping to find something redeemable about it. I hated it and it made me only want to play Bioshock 2.

raspberry tea, no less

Dess

Could the meds you are on be the thing making you like not enjoy things? I'd rather my mind be racing than it be dulled but I dunno how extreme it is or anything.

Damn I'm glad I'm not in school anymore. NEET FOR LIFE.

Thanks fam

Tell me more great things they got! It will at least let me imagine something better than dried out burgers I'm eating now.

tbh people are a hassle
I can handle talking to random people on the internet when drunk, but anything more than that, it quickly becomes an annoyance

Both sides were dumb. They were designed from the ground up to be totally repugnant once they showed their true colors.
It would have been nice if we got to learn a little more about them but nope, gotta go jump into another universe for no reason and get a few more plot holes thrown at us.

DESU

Kings field 2. Been talking about it every night for a week now, PAY ATTENTION.

And nice, what console it on? 3ds?

I have no problems. Its a overhaul of some valve something another so.

blogshit ahead
I thought I found my rakka, someone who could pull me out of the darkness. Turns out that person was just backstabbing liar.
Haibane Renmei though just makes me feel hope. It's comfy.

I don't remember what else they have, except you can buy fresh donuts there, too.

Is it the amount of work, or the coursework itself that's throwing you off?

Whatever works fam, everyone's got their own approach. Anything new you're excited to see at least?

>I guess it's "now and again" for the regulars, but even with my sporadic attendance, it feels like all I do is bitch and whine. Because I do.
You're worried about nothing, you forget the benefits of being anonymous.

what happened?

I thought christfags didn't believe in dinosaurs?

Real nigga hours fam

I agree entirely. People just get so pissy so easily, talking to them is a pain.

hey

write it in the bible and they will

come on, kys, don't make me beg here

i was in a club and they played a remix of embed related, i just went to my house thinking about how humanity was lost, and cried till right now

kek

what the fuck happened to the song

Theres this like mobile food truck right next to where my mum works that makes fresh donuts on site. God damn that shit is addicting. I get her to bring home some once a week and die in sugary heaven.

Hi.

Hows your day user?

It's a long story, and I can't say I'm completely innocent. It's probably my fault it happened.
Do you really want to hear it?

Can't find you on steam, and I'd need the battletag number to add you on battlenet.

I do.

Alright

yes I do please do tell

Beg all you want, it ain't happening.
Filtered :^)

I don't but don't let that stop you

might booze work to stop your head?

Sometimes I hit up a food truck by the hardware store. They've got pulled pork sandwiches so dense that it's basically a patty, and the fries are good. They give you an obscene amount, too. They put the cardboard thing for the fries in a bag. Then they fill the cardboard thing. Then they just keep putting them in the bag. I don't eat there often because I would fucking die if I did.

not one of my stronger suits I'll admit

Yeah, it's on 3DS. I'm gonna pick up Kirby Triple Deluxe once I beat this too, since it's been so fun. TD came out before this one though, but whatever.

sounds gay tbh

do I want to go get another burrito and chips again?

I'm taking a semi-break from vidya because I really burned myself out the past few weeks. I got frustrated with computers the other day when I ordered a bunch of parts to build a brand-spanking new computer, only for the mobo to have bent pins out the ass and have to RMA everything due to distrust of the rest of the parts I bought.
Normally I flip-flop between Holla Forums shit and Holla Forums shit, and occasionally pick up /a/ shit. Other than that? Pic related, I have a hard time picking up hobbies because I'm a shitter.

No, really, there's virtually no difference between being on and off meds. I'm lacking motivation even if I skip

I wish.

I jumped ship from one major to another thinking it would be more engaging and make more sense, but even though my old major wasn't sustainable, I still feel like I threw away my life. The coursework I'm taking now has just enough to do where I'm falling behind, but the material is just familiar enough to where I don't want to pay attention and want to tread water until I see new material.

Not from any of the charts I've seen on /a/. That's why I've been watching shit from relatively recently, stuff I know I've missed out on. Got any recommendations?

the truth stings doesnt it
I dont really hate people, but it seems we are kinda hopeless species

that plus you need to constantly manage the relationship
its kinda two-way thing, but lately Ive been pondering if it really is worth it

That sounds pretty good.

At least now you know for sure where you stand. Now you can start working your way up user.

Just procrastinating as always. I can't wait for fall to hurry up and get here, it's even hotter now than it was last month for fuck's sake.

how brave
don't you have to be outside campaigning that tampons should be free, your ass sure could use something to soak up all that blood right now

IT'S NOT THE SAME

Cool.

Thread feels almost as comfy as it used to if you just filter the obvious shitposters at the start of the thread.

I have the same thing here They got a old school bus they turned into a food truck and a restaurant too. God damn I'd kill for some pulled pork now.

It's great.

Me too. I'm really hungry now.

God damn do I hate english comp. I can barely write 3 papers and you're writing 10 like it's nothing.

yeah, filter all the nasty people, maybe appeal that they get banned, we wouldn't want them to start tripfagging and gay the thread up

That outfit looks familiar…

I don't blame you, cheesecake is fucking baller.

Yeah, but I wish we could still post our waifus.

Read the parable of Lazarus and the rich man. If you won't believe from what we have now (the Bible), you will never believe even a ghost coming and telling you. It's going to be the same thing every thread unless you take a leap of faith.

I'm only trying to warn you because I care.

To love yourself, you must first humble yourself. To humble yourself, you must know God. Have you ever tried going to a church on your own?

I might replay the first kirby game now that I own it.

I should see if my folks will buy that thing to mod my 3ds with for xmas so I can play the newer ones

Ahh well hopefully the higher dose will help!

Don't forget you can message me if you need someone to just vent to, I'm up all the time so.

I only get it once a year, so I really look forward to it.

Ah, yes, I think you told me you were self-studying. Well, at least you're doing some effort to try and get an education. You'll certainly get a far better job, that's for sure. Self-study can be very rewarding.

I love me some Yumi. I can't get enough of that perfect Japanaese woman personality. And that ASMR-tier voice just makes me melt. Can't stand Minori, though.

Hm, well, sounds good ti me, then. No harm in checking it out. I'd probably be the only BR fag playing too.

I can totally relate to this. I could never learn how to deal with failure and it's one of the reasons I didn't start writing until just recently. Or rather, today. Sucks about the mobo, though. PC parts can be a huge pain in the ass, and honestly that's why I prefer buying parts from stores. I was gonna order my new rig online, but decided to actually go to a store to get it custom made. I'm quite satisfied with it.

I feel you, friend.

That's Hikage's outfit, from Senran Kagura.

Yeah, DoA5 had a Senran Kagura costume pack. I'm not sure why they gave certain characters certain outfits though. A few of them make perfect sense but I don't see the parallel between Mila and Hikage

Who says you can't? I do all the time

Thats true too, then again, I never really bothered to maintain any of mine.

My english one was a research paper on the soundness of non classical logic systems. They were both a pain, but I had the whole semester to get them done.

Think I'm gonna eat a big bowl of icecream or something when the thread slows down.

Shes on my browser and I got a little chibi desktop buddy walking around so shes here for me anyway.

Probably. How fast is your net?

What makes you say that?

Ayy

I could ask you to do the same, but a literal one so you can meet your maker and find out just which one of us is right

do it a bit more, just about enough to get banned

INITIALVOX#1874

Did you call them a cunt?

I should really buy some ice cream.

30 megs. Not the fastest internet, but faster than I've ever had before.

Ah but I don't need to do one. I have taken the plunge, and I found Him. Why should I kill myself? I have much left to accomplish on this earth.

Imagine if that fell in

I'll shorten and spoiler it at the very least.

Imagine the best friend you could have. You are so close it crosses into gay shit sometimes because of how close you are.
I had a friend whom I was that close with. Whom I relied on for my happiness.
For awhile nothing was wrong, we were happy, but just one day he started getting worse. He started lying, started avoiding me, started to be indirect.
I was upfront and told him he could just tell me if anything was wrong and yet he didn't. He instead talked behind my back, and eventually blocked me. When I called him out he called me retarded and said he wasn't, he later admitted he was.
He forced some schedules where I could only talk to him once per week, I couldn't even say how are you at a certain point.
I finally confronted him and well it fell apart. It hurt a lot, so much that I almost broke the number one rule of 4am. He didn't care though, he wasn't even sorry. He just abandoned me.
Sorry for the blogshit.

Yeah. But hey talking with you gave me some hope, I haven't talked to someone who liked haibane renmei in quite awhile.

I tried.

How?

You can leave your body behind, nothing of value lost as they say
Why accomplish anything if death is inevitable

Postan screen of something I'm workin on. Censored so I don't have to spoiler.

I haven't bothered to ban evade because lazy, and I have too many legitimate posts up in other threads right now to risk it all getting purged.

People praise him for this decision too.

I've had problems in the past with used parts, but never during assembly. I've had mobos crap out on me after a year or two of use, and I have a ded CPU with bent pins and shit, but I've never had a part arrive to me fucked. Getting a brand new part that arrived fucked was a very, very rude awakening.

There are things I want to pick up, but I stand to do anything on my own omission for long because the hard part of grinding through the part that sucks is too insufferable. I've been thinking about it recently, I'm an awfully flat person for bitching about normalfags on imageboards constantly, but picking up a worthwhile hobby is too painful a process to endure.

Thanks fam, I appreciate it.

Your call fam, no one can make you make good ideas

least of all me

this is why you get kidney stones, they're caused by an excess of calcium

The magic 8ball says ask again later.

I got some with reeses chunks in it, the best kind!

I have no clue how fast that is. Clueless with that stuff.

Over time people change man
Sometimes you've just gotta change to accept it, no matter how much it hurts, it's true

never too late for that, you just don't gotta be here when you do it, s'cool
sounds like you took it harder than he did, which means he either used you or he was that fucking bored

I know, just wondering why they gave Mila it since they're nothing alike…

gotta learn to let go, people come and people go, its just the way life is

stay angry, faggot

Fuck man, just looked at my work diary and realised it's been 5 months since I was a neet.

good stuff
I think Im gonna watch it again at some point

No problem! I used to browse 4am just to help people but the thread doesn't have as much of that these days.

I don't eat sweets/icecream all that much so. Only ever had dairy in coffee which I cut out anyway so.

You miss it at all?

Why would the nurse have a record of erect penis size measurements

Gott sei mein Dank
it's like weed autists crying to legalize weed, but they don't got anything to say why, they just want to do it

say what now? What're you talking about?

Yeah, that's the plan at least.

Yumi is too good. I appreciate Minori's contrast to the rest of Gessen though, whereas Hibari is just shit.

yeah, I know. I ran out of both blueberry and chamomile though.
it's not like I put sugar or milk in it or something such as that. I still drink it straight.

Mark is a hypocrite, news at 6.

Reported. How do I know you're not about to avatarfag as Nonon? Better take preventative measures.

It would be selfish to leave this realm without bringing as many people with me. Death is inevitable, but death isn't the end user. At least, not the first death.

this seems vagary familiar was this old not really /sft/ drama?

I'll go in an hour or so

You still got the knowledge from it fam, so it wasn't a complete waste. And if it wasn't sustainable, you would've just ended up going back to college again to become specialized in something else.

Boy do I know what that's like. Only thing that seems to work is to just take notes anyway, it helps out a little bit.

Unfortunately not, I'm not big on anime I'm afraid.

Were you absent for penis inspection day or something?

I'm sorry for your loss.

Once a year? For a small piece?

then what are you so afraid of
gather that following and have them follow you in the next realm, might make this hell hole a bit less shit, too if your ilk is gone

I'd have been a-okay with the hotpockets outright saying they want to ban you faggots, should've just done that

The kind with reeses cups minies is called moose tracks amigo

I don't go on /sft/, so no.

What kind of no standards school did you go to? Pretty much every first world country does that in their schools

I miss my back not hurting. The shift hours are a bit shit sometimes but it's like I wasn't up at 4AM anyway. Pay's good. Can't complain

I have no idea how you can do that man, writing papers is like my kryptonite.

DESSS

What makes you think I fear it? You haven't even given a good reason to kill myself other than >why not xdd

I wouldn't know because no peanus weanus
video juegos

I do need to relearn how to be fiscally responsible before I move out again. I buy way too much inconsequential shit.

But these have like full size ones crushed, not minis. Check mate!

What kind of work is it?

And yeah god damn the back pain. I went from NEET for years on end to standing up all day and my back about killed me after a while.

You.
You're my nigga.

(You)

Compared to all the other shit on this board that should've been made against the rules? It wasn't worth it. Considering it was made to punish one person in one thread? It really wasn't worth it. Everyone's only happy about it because they get to get on their soapbox about how it shouldn't happen when the board has threads that are 10x worse.

But trying to oppose Mark on this issue is like talking to a brick wall. I don't know why I even bother, it just gets met with snark and smug anime girls.

I don't feel like I've retained it well tbh.
That's basically my stance on it too.

Sent m8

It really is hard, but my teacher gave us a very good system for doing it. Basically, you take notes of your sources and you write the paper in chunks of whatever you can think of first, and glue it together with transitions later.

I hope you can at least get a proper mobo after this one, friend. I'd definitely demand being given a new one. I simply can't understand how these parts can arrive broken.

I wouldn't say you're a flat person because you clearly seem like an interesting guy. The idea of picking up something new and grinding through it can be pretty difficult, so it's no surprise you have a hard timt with it. What people like us need to understand is that failure is an essential part of learning any skill. And there's nothing wrong with bitching about normalfags because normalfags are idiots who gobble up everything they see. All they do is consume and never engage in any sort of self-reflection or attempt to improve themselves. Living in a world where no one cares about anything can be a drag.

Well, there's like 500 megs in some parts of the world, I think. So 30 megs is meh.

Yumi is shaping up to be one of my favorite Senrans simply because she's the kind of girl I'd marry. Kind, serious yet caring, would dedicate herself to make sure you were happy and would most certainly be just as happy with the love I'd give her. Either her or Asuka would be good marriage candidates.

nevermind then

Wardie at a hospital.

Just gotta give yourself a tight budget and punish yourself if you go over.

I got the best taste!

I'm probably on the low end of that too then. Shitty rural internet sucks.

Any good stories?

if you don't pick a major you've got no interest in, writing about it should be fine

you use others as excuse to keep yourself in this realm
"those who love their lives will lose it" if I am not mistaken
if you love god oh so much, join him and lead the example of how to

stay mad, faggot
my heart weeps for your waifu, that you cannot express here anymore, you'll have to go to the weekly cancer waifu thread, my condolences

if you remember me/care, ged test fucking schedule fluked
distress is tangible
also i bed now

Don't give me nightmares user.

Not really no, saw a couple people I knew from school in the maternity ward with bastard children though, that was pretty funny.

hey

You the guy in school for med stuff and working that in the mean time?

trps

if there ever was a point where you should kill yourself, it is now

checked

Stupid logic. The verse is out of context, too. It's not referring to dying, it's referring to people who go to hell.
Absolutely disgraceful. I love him so much I would want to be used as an instrument of his will in this world, user. There is a war and I'm going to fight it, not seek the cowards way out.

Mine is literally listening to the teacher bitched about Trump and be a quirky faggot. I have him twice a week for two different classes and aside from the times, it's the same goddamn thing.

Nah man that ain't me, I haven't stopped by for one of these in months.

maybe you need people who dont care so much about maintaining?
if that is possible

What a cocksucker. What happened to him?

Checked.

ayy

Ahh whats got you up so late user?

This should be illegal.

That sounds awful.

I should be sleep.

She's pretty great, yeah. Definitely wife material. Asuka isn't bad by any means. She's very average/vanilla I suppose, but cute and cheerful all the same

Damn shame we can't go into your dreams about 4-5 layers and make you have good ideas like in Inception.

Night reg?

ayyyyy

is spilling blood worth staying in this realm?
was the "I wunna halp ppl" cover for this?
you love god oh so much you'd kill the non believers in his name?
maybe you should kill yourself after all
or does death by world war count as suicide

Not really anything, it's not that late in this timezone.

I've never really met anyone as indifferent as myself. I'd imagine if I did we wouldn't even talk to each other.

Jokes on you, I've never avatarfagged in this thread in my life. Not liking things on principle should be banned if it means we get to crucify somebody. I mean, it wouldn't be Holla Forums if we couldn't wallow in our own shitty non-vidya threads while crucifying someone we perceive as shitting up the boards.
Thanks for proving me right, though. No arguments, no defense, just shitposting. Glad we got this sorted out for the however-many-ith time this is.

(checked)
Very nice.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

Congrats fam, how's it feel?

it's so good though

I want hobo to cook me all the mexican fuds

Califag?

East coast best coast!

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Man, I'm digging the 7th Dragon 3 artbook. Some of the designs are kind of weird, though.
The female samurai still stand out to me. Those skirts are dangerously short.

God damn right.

Let me put in in perspective:

Literally both classes hate him and was glad of the idea of him not coming in. Not because they are lazy but the class is literally "Listen to me speak for four goddamn hours with two minutes of actual teaching."

I really don't fucking care
yeah, waifu threads are part of our culture after all, and so is avatarfagging
describes your post pretty well, god bless

Hope for you yet then.

I buy a whole miniature cheesecake. It's still a decent size and I eat the whole thing.

Get me a soda.

Liar, you cannot know a bad day unless you've known a good one.

A coward dies a thousand deaths. A bullet through the brainstem does it in one. If you want advice on how to make your head into spaghetti, a lot of my posts on /suicide/ are in threads that keep getting bumped.

My dreams consist of about 4-5 layers of waifu. It's a shame I've been having trouble remembering them in detail.

More pasta and soup it is, I guess.

I thought last week would've been better with TGS, but nothing really thrilled me and staying up for it threw off my sleep cycle for the whole week.

I had to write ten pages on Nicomachean Ethics for a philosophy class a few years ago, that was thrilling. I don't remember much about that class except that David Hume was a god-tier troll.

That sounds absolutely abysmal. Those are the sort of instructors that don't deserve tenure.

Not american dude.

Pretty good yeah. Buying shit with not neetbux feels good.

Most of our mutual friends took his side and so he's living just fine.
He's completely moved on, he doesn't give a fuck.
Now I'm just trying to gather a new friend group to chat with during the day.

That sounds horribly disgusting. GO TO THE DOCTOR

Mouth shit ain't nothing to fuck with.

Argentina?

Have you tried going over the old notes you took every now and then?

Asuka sounds like she would be a good partner for when I was depressed or going through a difficult time. I think she would know how to offer you comfort, tell you that everything would be OK. It goes well with her being the leader of the Hanzo girls. Yumi, however, would probably kindly tell you to gather your own strength, stand up, and fight. She would be stern, but only because she'd care for your well being.

Well, you seem to know your way around computers. I'd say that makes you more interesting than the average person.

it's shut

If someone were to flatten you with a steam roller, they would be able to advance forward over your corpse. Checkmate.

Welcome to higher education. Enjoy your stay. My English teacher is an obnoxious faggot and when he actually "teaches" he tells us crazy shit like how the Lottery is about the Holocaust.

are you sure you weren't a huge faggot somehow?
everything hints to you fucking up here

amen

well at the very least cook your own
It's just Mince and sauce with Lettuce, Tomato in a Wrap

cook it for me

Swear to god this fuckin bitch.

I haven't gotten that far, thankfully. So far it's was all real basic shit. Only had to source a paper once.

Sounds more interesting then my ethics paper.

It's my alternative to alcohol I guess. It's cheaper, and doesn't destroy my liver. Tastes good too.

Post pics friend-o

Aptly put. I'd have trouble choosing between the two honestly.

it's like reddit uninvitedly came over for a slumber party and locked itself in the bathroom crying because they got bullied for their autism
fucking kill yourself

You have my condolences.

I am sleep now.

You clearly misunderstand what war I refer to. Ephisians 6:12
You also clearly only show up to these threads to shitpost and attack. Yuifag has the right idea, there's no point replying. Can't help someone who can't help themselves.

What

Didn't have my phone on me, I thought it would be easier to just find the artbook online than deal with exporting pictures off my phone. Here's the samurai designs from an online preview of it.

I guess I'll go get some. Probably going to be about ten minutes to actually get them off my phone and resize them to reasonable resolutions.

I have no interest in anything, that's probably why.

Just wait until they make you search in academic databases, that'll be a real delight.

go the way of the coward you despise so much, hypocrite
see you tomorrow, you brave warrior with your might sword of the filter

Night reg!

Come home.

Wheres your jesus loves you message?

Those don't look like samurai at all!

No, It's fucking Easy
You get your mince in a saucepan, heat it up, when it's browned then add your sauces, simmer it then get your shit, mince is good because you have shit for leftovers
Don't pay spics for shit you can do yourself

Night m8.

That's not true. Don't you have an interest in cowboys?

I fucked it out of him it seems
he had to rush away to bed, before I made my final reply to him

do it for mes

Hey I told you what happened.
I confronted him and he didn't like it.
He just cut contact to me so I proceeded to spiral into depression but at that point it was already over.
My fuck up was confronting him, I should've just stayed quiet and continued to send him gifts.

I do, but they're pretty incomprehensible. They're helpful when going through the class at the time, but after the class is over, I prefer a good textbook as a reference instead. And no, those don't help much either.

Being a learned sperg doesn't make me any less of a sperg.

That's something else, if the cigar fell in the coffee it's pretty much ruined.

I wonder if he can cross credit into a BA in western studies.

How do you think they do it? Just let it dry nigga

how did you confront him
were you a whiny, clingy bitch?
were you that before he started avoiding you?
do some self reflection, I can't do it for you

you've probably grown out of things yourself before
"friendships" are no different

stick it in a bag of rice.

Jesus loves you anyways user~

Sometimes I forget. Everyone should know that Jesus loves them.

No fuck you, don't be a lazy peice of shit
You wonder why people hate you

my points stands, hope god sends you a dream about war tonight

Got a pic of what those look like? They seem pretty tiny on google

Try a dream journal, that seems to work for a lot of people.

make me tea

no it's because people get upset over stupidness, do you really think I'm being serious here?

Nice, would you say you get more or less than your neetbux allowance?

People like that always get theirs in the end man, it may take a while, but he'll get it. Sorry to hear about it fam, it ain't easy when a friend fucks you over.

Never mind, found some scans online.
g.e-hentai.org/g/926731/869ad73f19/
Despite what site it's on, it's SFW. Just artbook stuff. Looks more complete than the artbook I got, too. Here's the Agent class. Each of these designs seems to have multiple colors, too.

The protein would help you

Definitely more, easily double it even on the slow weeks.

Make that a coffee.

Tax fraud.

aight, i can't hold my eyes open anymore

Sleep tight everybody,
catch you guys on the flipside~

neat! thanks

God Hand. These guys are basically monks. I used one in the demo. They build up a debuff on the enemy using their basic special ability, and the more stacks an enemy has, the more moves they can use on that enemy, I guess. They can also heal a little.

Whatever works man. Except creamer/milk/sugar in coffee. Never ever.

Calmly, and direct.
Whiny? No. Clingy? I said I relied on him for happiness but I didn't mind space between us. I hated his lies he would tell rather than just being direct but I dealt with it.
I have, in fact I go to therapy, but thank you, user. You're right about one thing.
Yeah. I know, it's just I wasn't ready.

Sleep tight m8r

LET THE BULLYING COMMENCE!

Duelist. Apparently they summon monsters and set traps and stuff. Sounds like yugioh to me.

Eh.

DO YOU THINK I'M BEING SERIOUS

don't bother waking up anymore

I'll take your word for it
also what was that gay shit about "sending him gifts"?
on another note, was there a significant age difference between you two?
did he start seeing a woman?
has he been exposed to some form of trauma you were not aware of or maybe you were indirectly part of?

Night Yoza!

Only mongoloids do stuff like that.

Rune Knights. Artbook says they're tanks that generate magic swords. Second chick looks like she'd bite your dick off.

Maybe

What was the old material, out of curiosity?

I gots me chicken nuggars in the freezer which I'm cooking some now

tea? alright then

hard to really tell when you say things like "this is why people hate you", it's probably just a chip on me shoulder due to stuffs that happened though so sorry if that's the case

No thanks.

These are called Fortuners or something like that. Apparently they put status effects on enemies and have instant kill moves. The dudes are elves and the chicks are loli catgirls.

I think that's for computers user.

Mages. Apparently they have heals as well as elemental magic.

I HAVE NO GRASP ON MY OWN REALITY
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ANYMORE

np fam here you go

You're in a shitty dream that you can't wake up from.

I forget what these are called but they use the mortar lances. There's a cute catgirl as one design for them.

Physics
A whole hell of a lot of it.
At least I remember enough to be able to leverage Mathematica effectively. Or effectively enough for my needs. It won't help on exams, but it eases my worries about homework significantly.

Righteous, what kind of work fam? Do you rike it?

Peace.

>after a bunch of wiring improvisions i finally got my steam link hooked up to my tv so i could play my pirated pc games and other emulated stuff on the big screen >starting off with tales of zestiria

i have done it

i have achieved apex comfy in time for the cold season

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

you're a dimension shiftier

I don't smoke, smokes

why not hook the pc up to the tv?

Absolutely barbaric.

annoyingly complicated room setup

ARE WE STAIN OR ARE WE STEIN

Prec.

Fucking disgusting.

Apparently that was the last class, but here's this guy who looks like he's out of Kamen Rider, and the Samurai scans.

STÆIN

I'd send him gifts every month or so and say shit like: "Hey dude. You're the best friend I've ever had. Thank you for that." Heart-filled shit that probably would make other people cringe, and no that didn't bother him because he would say the same thing. It's just he changed, maybe what I was doing started to annoy him or maybe he was just using me for my kindness. I don't know.
Year apart.
Nope.
I don't know man.
Also as much as I love to play twenty questions I'm heading out.

Duelist is the best class imo. They have pretty good synergy with agent too.

I used Samurai/God Hand/Agent in the demo. Worked pretty well for the most part.

This game is fucking great.

Well, I'm gonna head out. I don't really wanna go to bed but I probably should. Good luck Anons!

fucking christ, you couldn't bring him to tell you the truth about him lying, and you expect him to be upfront about that?

have a good session and sleep well I suppose
wouldn't say it's your fault, but I hardly know anything about it other than the stuff you posted

At least you remember the fundamentals, and you should have an easier time relearning the material compared to if you never took it in the first place.

More 'baccy for me.

Help, It's changed 6 times this year for me

I found a coffee shop that does really good coffee like the stuff I had in Italy: mild, and the perfect temperature to drink immediately.
Too bad I have to wade through knitted scarfs and dyed hair to get to the counter though.

Goes without sayin' lad

Take care man.

you'd better fucking not be-
carry on.

we noir

alright

that's fine

ballin

I probably ought to as well.
Night.

Someday, maybe. Even shit I've seen in the past year has been hard to recall though. Part of the reason I figured changing majors would be a good idea, really.

:^)

Funny, my memory has really been acting up recently as well. Must be a conspiracy. Anywho, see you around man.

Getting pretty late, I think I'm going to bed now.

Sleep well fam.

Agent is too good. Do all the quests the moment they come up if you play the game, Chika is best waifu

Nite, reminder that we're 8 days until Hillary fills her pantsuit with Shit so much it burst

ayyyyyy

This got good fast.

Good a time as any to clock out. See you guys around, everybody take care.

night smokes

night

everyone is dead, no big surprise

thread is dead time to check numbers

fuck

Collecting slut sign pics in this game is fun.

GET- oh o.k then gj

the advantage of a slow board

for shame

you can't get repeating digits

Is that a loli I spy?

fuck you check em

god damn it

First time or it doesn't count.

no fuck you check my triples and give me lolis

no

>>>/oven/

one day

wrekted

good to see we have such dedicated posters.

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

We're playing the last two Bebop episodes in about 6 minutes.

I can't compete with smokes though, he is 1/4 of the fucking thread

Camera just is positioned higher for some reason when I finished with her.

This is good too.

Never help angels

she has them bigger tho

who has what bigger?

it's 6:30 AM here.

what the fuck am I still doing up.