Are you a Lactator?

Are you a Lactator?

Lactatia is an 8 year-old drag queen from Montreal who started getting into drag at the age of 7 after watching RuPaul's Drag Race.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/thereallactatia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trannys need to hang and burn

It's a phase, and it won't last. It's like watching wrestling when you're a kid and wanting to be Hulk Hogan, but then you get bored of it, or get lazy anyway, and just find another stupid ass person to emulate.
Back in my day (tm), you'd get your ass beat for dressing up and acting like this. Now they have PSAs about how it's natural for kids to be trannies and we should celebrate their oddness and illnesses. I think Archie Bunker was right, really.

It is nothing like that at all. What is wrong with you, user?

Yeah you're right, it's a lot gayer

It's definitely not the case that his parents are SJW tier lunatics who thought it would be "progressive" to expose their child to that type of material.

/s

*his own volition

The sphincter is elastic but not that elastic, user. He's 8. Not to mention the emotional toll.

At least you're not even trying to fucking hide it.

Nobody should be poking an 8 year old anyway.
And if he/she stays that ugly into adulthood, no one ever will.

Who cares? Live and let live is my philosophy.
If we all followed it, then everyone would be happy.

Obviously, but you think think this is just dress up? I certainly don't. Have you seen the family? They're so obviously cornholing the poor bugger (pun intended).

There is another video of him and his creepy parent. The way his dad smile frightened me.

if i recall correctly, his parents are self-avowed satanists…

You do that to my kid and you can live with the 5.58 'piercing' I'll put in your head too.

The mother is a morbidly obese landwhale with tattoos all over her body.

They look like the kind of stereotypical white trailer trash I grew up around, so you're probably right.
That being said, child protective services won't do a thing about it. This is the new normal. Be thankful your parents raised us right.

There are many things that need to be erased.

Monsteress are using him as her brownie earning toy. It's incredibly creepy as eff.

instagram.com/thereallactatia/

wtf

It's people like you with that apathetic attitude that are part of the problem.

what's this thing gonna look like when its grown up after being molested for its entire life?

this is why we need ovens

There's the pizza.

oh i understand now
it's confirmed then

I believe its time for the gas chamber for you

I was hoping to see an angry comment section and massive dislikes. Despair.

Every "human" at that convention needs to hang

The hippo on the left in the last pic is it's mother.

So take that third image, were that a female child it’s legality would be disputed, essentially up to a (((judge))) to interpret the intention of the imagery. Yet because it is a boy it is not only accepted but also widely celebrated. A few years ago there was a public debate in America on the whole pageant thing, the general consensus was that it was creepy, but here we are with the sexes reversed and it is more popular than ever!

It’s a sick world, these poor children will not grow up to live normal lives.

2:43 of OP video is very spooky, he speaks like a controlled puppet. blank look in his eyes. he doesn't understand a word of what he is parroting

its not this boys fault, her mom is an antifa and forced all of this on him

every fucking time…

Has it gotten an invite to a NAMBLA gathering yet?

You don't understand how this works. If we only hanged and burnt the mother, we still have a heavily sexually abused tranny child on our hands. That's not a child that's going to grow up to be a respectable man that you can trust your own grandchildren to be alone with. Sure, we could try to psychiatrically cure him, but then you have to realize: there are many, many, many more like him. And the majority of them WILL repeat the cycle with future generations.

>second pic
See what I mean? And this is rapidly turning into a very dangerous thread to be in…

We honest to God have to start killing people soon. Only purging the bad blood will prevent further rot.

You need to die. When exactly does live and let live end?

Either that ape is getting goodified or whatever is behind him to the side is getting wrecked

whatever you say Kike

having complete apathy to potentially harmful social effects on a population doesn't make you smart, if anything, apathetic lemmings are the biggest idiots.

i feel rage i didn't even know i was capable of feeling

that's y u kill em all

CANACUCKS U KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO

Aside from the mental scarring the kid's face is going to look like asphalt from all the cosmetics.

those comments

Some people thing wrong is right.

Yall niggas need to start looking at the videos with his parents. They coereced the little shit into this and theyve both got == RED FLAGS == of pedofilia. Dad seems to fit the cuck body type to a T, and i think he was wearing an antifa patch on his jacet. Also watch his face while theyre interviewing. Lookin real suspect to me.

You're an older fag than I am, is this a reference to a specific line? What did he say?

The gap between those who believe we are in a New Age of Enlightenment and those who see things as they are is ever widening. To tolerate trannie kids from a legal standpoint of individual rights etc is already beyond the pale; to be legitimately thrilled about that phenomenon is another thing entirely. Obviously in a sane world the parents should be executed in public; the fact that so very few would agree is unfortunate.>>10741316

In general, not any one quote. Though it was written by liberals and meant to make fun of older folk as the "new age" dawned and the hippies took power, Archie made a lot of sense. Gays were infiltrating schools (Archie: All this pinko stuff, that's all right, that's what they're fillin' 'em up with in the schools nowadays, huh?) and people were becoming submissive (Their wide-open sex any time of the day or night for no reason at all, that's all right, that's their submissive society. ) And in the end, he was right. It was right to fight against the slow backslide of standards in this country, but everyone thought it was "backwards" thinking.

They took that shit off the air because the character makes too much sense. I haven't seen it in syndication for years.

The numbers don't lie. . .

(checked)

and his asshole is going to resemble a 2lb lump of ground beef if it doesn't already. :/

If you had to bang lactatia, it's mom, or fire on a crowd of country fan's, which do you choose?

It occasionally airs on a local station here in my area that is only available on Antenna. It plays along with a lot of other old shows.
I think that's why you don't see Married With Children anymore either. I haven't seen it re-ran on any channel, antenna or not. Al Bundy was based off of Archie Bunker, and he spoke the same truths about family and manhood.

The lesser of evils is still evil.

TBS runs a couple of hours of Married With Children in the morning. At least they did up until a couple of months ago, last time I checked. It's pretty degenerate though. I always thought the wife was a tranny.

I always saw Peggy Bundy for what she was: The typical spoiled housewife that had no sense. She just wanted dick, spent money with reckless abandon, and had no compassion.
The Kids, well, bud was a whigger, his daughter Kelly was a whore, and Al was just this guy who life had left behind because he made the mistake of knocking up a girl in highschool.

now in CY2 kids that did normal kid things like me will get dragged off into that shit.

It's not apathy, it's the realization that I have no rightful reason to be against something if it doesn't hurt anybody.
If you could open your mind and reach such an enlightened view, I guarantee you will become a much happier person.

Married with Children was 99% degenerate. The 1% non degeneracy mixed in was to normalize all the rest of it. Also. Katey Sagal is juden.

No, most people didn't, that's why the show was popular. It's a (((vocal minority))) that wants people to think "everyone" thought he was backwards.

it is likely that all of the people in the video are completely irredeemable

i don't know if that could be more jewish.

Throw them all into Mount St. Helens

Little by little you people you will be the slow death of everything.

That made me laugh, because when I was in my teens/early 20s, my co-workers used to call me Al Bundy, and I went by that nickname for years. Never found it an insult.

I don't doubt that one bit. They're obviously too far gone to ever deprogram themselves. I grew up around a lot of these folks, but my parents were very old fashioned/moral and I adopted their beliefs rather than those of my peers.

WEW

Little by little, you people will be the slow death of everything.

I had to tap out at 20 seconds

if you are happy in modern society there is something wrong with you

Little by little you people will be the slow death of everything

Look for these clubs around military bases:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

one who lactates???
Well, he has a pathological disorder

There are probably many on the board that agree with this faggot. The leddit invasion is very real.

I think it's time you post modern faggots checked out.

The epitome of basic bitch beliefs, ladies and gents.

CIVIL WAR NOW!

Our people are being DESTROYED. White Genocide is not a meme.
The jewish/plutocrat media and public education systems are ravaging their minds to the point that they can never be reasoned with.
We cannot reason with our "leaders" in government. Our system is broken and it seems like we cannot take it back. We have absolutely no representation. We have no choices left.
The situation is grave, this is a dire emergency. We cannot survive another generation of this subjugation.

Things are much worse now than they have ever been for us in history. This is a WAR, and we are being torn to shreds without defending ourselves.
There is only one thing to do:
Rise up and kill our enemies immediately.

Do you think you can do your part sitting at your computer and posting memes? Do you think we can overcome worse subjugation than Weimar Germany without shedding a single drop of our own blood? This is war, and we should be prepared to sacrifice our lives as our ancestors have done to defend the future we have now.

This site, the news, everything, is geared toward fooling us into doing nothing but talk, talk, talk.
ENOUGH TALK. IT'S TIME TO PREPARE FOR WAR.

Take it upon yourself to get in shape, buy firearms, knives, and camping equipment, and start training. Use whatever means you have. Sell what you have to in order to get the tools you need. Read philosophy to solidify your resolve! Think of Hitler's example. Unfortunately we cannot rely on our military for training, so we will have to do the best we can without.
No one is telling you to go on a solo suicide mission
Just GET READY for when things start happening and if you see an opportunity MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN

We should begin with targeting think tank leaders at universities who shape the government's policy, media executives who fill our peoples' heads with lies, and bankers who rob our people blind. Remember, it is not just jews that we have to deal with, but traitors, which have a jew's psychological (psychopathic) advantage with the genetics of an Aryan, possibly making them even more dangerous.
We should at least leave politicians out of it so no one has reason to fear taking up a post in the event that jewish/plutocrat pressure on the political system dissipates.

Mass surveillance, the police/military, etc., will be ineffective when we all start attacking together. The police/military/government will be divided by desertion, our own people will not kill each other.

If every ONE IN TEN of us who realizes this problem took out ONE of these sorts of people immediately, we could start rebuilding our society tomorrow.
We should all be thinking long and hard about making our sacrifice. Many will be waiting for a leader to follow. It would be difficult for one to rise up, because one thing that mass surveillance can do very well is clamp down on individuals standing out and identifying themselves.
We must be guided by our philosophy alone, we must become our own leaders and do our DUTY to defend our people of our own accord.

Hail victory, and remember friends:
Censorship (including bans for committing no crime) is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from lies, because it stronger than any lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything we do.

AI-driven bot posters are everywhere on the internet (not to mention hopeless idiots)! Respond/react only to intelligent posts!

The father is a creepy perv, and throws off really bad vibes. Check out the way he looks at his son at 2:27, poor kid. I wish someone would save him but that's a hate crime in Canada.

You don't understand how society works. A society that permits 8 year old boys to dress like sexually titillating women is a society that is on the decline. If you permit subversives taking over your nation you will no longer have a nation and you will no longer benefit from the comforts of living in a functioning nation.

To think if my mother were some CY+2 faggot loving stooge she'd have put me in dresses for seemingly expressing interest in being girly and I'd have been pursued by greasy kikes before puberty.

Man this is some sick shit, I'm not going to be able to sleep now REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You guys are just pedo!

You can't save him because he is already destroyed so I am sure he will commit a suicide in the future. If we did save him then how are we supposed to help him especially the psychological issues? Too complicated to uneff him. Maybe I am wrong.

Anyone notice that this show ends up on the top hits for plebbit all the time? Be gentle we can't all h8chan during breaks at work Just like most of the leftist shit that feels incredibly forced this is one of em.

The memes and jokes are terribly but I consistently see this shit in the top 100 of all. Never cared to look into the show but it all looks disgusting.

Male to female child trannies become sterilized and are unable to reproduce. Fun fact not many people realize. Its horrible child abuse, these people are sick in the head and in a sane society would be treated worse than pedos.

Female = born with vagina
Male = born with penis

Those are just the 2 most obvious things. Not to go into hormonal differences.

These people belong in an asylum, rather than walking around in society lmao.

There is man and woman. Man marries woman. All else goes into >>>/bog/.

Holy red text batman. You must be new here. Calm down and lurk for a while. I don't want to read your wall of back pilled text. You're either a try hard JDIF or a try harder FBI cunt.

Please keep red texting, it's easier to identify you faggots.

I'd ornament a lampost with you.

That's spicy sophistry, really nogged my joggin'. Are you a heeb? Y/y?

I'm sure you're right, it's too late for him now but I wish that humanity would collectively have enough of this shit and put a stop to it before a bunch of single moms imitate them for attention whore points and gofundme bux.

This kid has clearly been conditioned/sexually assaulted as a young child. This is anything but normal behavior, even for a girl of 8 years.
This is child abuse

FASHY

I just can't watch (((drag queen))) kids for more than 10 seconds, it fucking destroys me inside.

>(((drag queen)))
Read this heartwarming blog post, then ask yourself if your purity-spiraling is really worth it.

It's better to go by XX or XY chromosomes. That can always be tested and never faked. We're different right down to the dna.

Sounds like you haven't dehumanized yourself yet. You can't save it. There is so much to purge. You of course accept race and that niggers and jews are instinctively niggers and jews. When you have 2 parents this sick, the offspring must go, too.

He/it's not new. That's been getting spammed in every thread for several days now at least.