Best part of TGS is groping animu grills

Best part of TGS is groping animu grills

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/talesofgames/barkley-2-an-rpg-sequel-to-barkley-shut-up-and-jam/posts/1612543
youtube.com/watch?v=F3Gb571RE_A
pastebin.com/cGcvx8sa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh shit

So this is the power of VR.

One step closer

Does it come with an attached onahole?

Noice.

the future is nearly here

ISLA IS NOT FOR SEXUAL YOU GOOK FUCKS

Isla a cute.

So in the future waifus will be stiff wooden posts with no personality? Pretty accurate to most animu waifus.

Just like real women!

I got more personality that you can handle.

the personality is in my head fagatron

Exactly, no personality.

Notice he's wearing a disposable VR mask for hygiene and to protect the HMD.

Well the xbone kinect can see your penis through your clothes so the technology is there to make it a reality.

WAIFU AGE SOON

Notice she's happiest in the 3rd picture.

reminder than the devs would have 'designed her like that.

Fair enough when you have hundreds of unkempt basement dwellers pressing their greasy faces into the headset for an entire day.

to be honest, saying that any female is "not for sexual" is the same as saying she's useless

Gotta admit, one of the thing the Japs do right is their autism for cleanliness and hygiene.

I want to dilute her genes

Let's play spot the difference.

Too easy.

Goro hasnt touched mine, she is still pure.

Clever girl.

Isn't that happening already, just in a different way?

Waifu sex soon, maybe on PSVR

This seems more like an explanation of byref variables, not objects.

It does work demonstrating what passing arguments by value entails, but from what little programming knowledge I have, object oriented programming seems to deal with values rather than references. Of course I could be grossly mistaken

Here's some simple C# code proving it may be wrong.

class Program { static void Main(string[] args) { // Someone, somewhere creates your waifu Waifu aShit = new Waifu(); // You create an instance of your waifu Waifu yourWaifu = aShit; // Show that your waifu clearly isn't a slut, but in fact pure System.Console.WriteLine("Your waifu is " + yourWaifu.Description()); // Someone else creates an instance of your waifu Waifu hisWaifu = aShit; // He turns your waifu into a filthy slut hisWaifu.IsASlut = true; // Both his and your waifu got affected, you got cucked m8 System.Console.WriteLine("His waifu is " + hisWaifu.Description()); System.Console.WriteLine("Your waifu is also " + yourWaifu.Description()); System.Console.ReadKey(); } } class Waifu { // Determines whether or not your waifu is a slut public bool IsASlut { get; set; } = false; // Returns string describing your waifu's disposition public string Description() { if (IsASlut) { return "a hoe."; } else { return "pure."; } } }
See, the difference lies in wether it's done by value or by reference. The above example is by reference. As is the picture included, otherwise user would have had no reason to be upset.

I'm not versed on C#, I only know Python, regular C and a tiny bit of Java. Still, I understand what you're saying. I believe the one who made the image was using waifu as a primitive class, kind of like an integer. That way, if we have a proto-waifu, then create a new waifu structure (user-waifu) that is an exact copy of proto-waifu, they both would be the same, but assigned to different variables. As such, when proto-waifu changes, user-waifu would remain the same as before, since it's not done by reference but by value. Again, I could be grossly mistaken

Yes, that would be correct. If you were to use a struct it would be by value by default.

In the bit of code I posted you could just make her remain pure by using the new keyword instead of the reference. But I don't think that complies with the real makings of a waifu unless you make your own, instead of taking an existing one.
In a way I think it would be correct to say that all waifus are in fact references to the original. Ergo, by reference.

You could be right, but in the end it's us trying to apply programming knowledge to a fictional character and it's iterations. We could be doing what you said, through reference, or we could be making our own waifu as a copy of the desired character, explaining why there are variations in what each user perceives as his waifu, even when they share the same basic structure. At the end of the day it's all up to what each of us wants to believe, since they are after all fictional.
On a side note, is C# normally used these days? Seems like a nice middle ground between C and Java

I'm only half awake but that doesn't seem right.

Damn, waifus are serious business.

It pops in and out of popularity, like C++. For now .NET is still going strong, you'll just have to pay attention to what microsoft is doing.
I do believe Java is a better learning experience than C# though. .NET has more handholding than any language I've encountered so far. (unless if you don't want to use M$ tools, in which case I'm wondering why the fuck not?)

Just run the code nigga, see the magic happen.
The way it's set up is that both instances (yourWaifu, hisWaifu) are a reference to the same object (aShit). This means they work by reference, and the changes made in the instance will affect the original object, and therefor the other reference.

I don't understand why you created an instance of the waifu so many times.

// I don't think this part is needed because you've already created an instance of it in the line above.
Waifu yourWaifu = aShit;

Other than that it seems fine.

I don't think it creates a new instance, it's creating references to the same waifu.

Reminds me of the furfag lich.

Because that's what's happening in the original picture.

In taking a waifu, you create an instance of the waifu for yourself. You didn't create the waifu, you merely made an instance of it. It's not necessary in coding terms, but this way the code fits the narrative.

I see. Guess I'll have to tackle Java with all my might and actually dominate the language. I hope I survive…

That's the wonderful thing about fiction, you can make it as complicated as you wish to

Maybe that's why object oriented programming is different from what we're used to, instances of an object are held separate from the original, so if you modify the original the instance would be unaffected, like using values. If you make yourself an analogy with an actual object (a phone for example) it does make a bit of sense

This is why birth rates in Japan are starting to wane and you know it

I wont go all sensationalist because Japan is still one of the most densely populated places on earth and the Tokyo Metropolitan area has nearly 40 million japs living there alone. So I don't see an immediate problem to worry about, but you all know its true

It is a factor, though I don't think it's very relevant. Japan's declining birth rate is the lack of space, since old people are living quite a bit, and the lack of incentive for procreation

How does that mesh with inherentance?

most classes/object are made wiht it in mind. If the core class is modified, everything that inherits is is affected.

Waning birth rates is natural, once an environment is filled with more people it can support.

The problem we're facing today is that the birth rates aren't dropping across the board, and its more civilized and intelligent population groups that are dropping while less intelligent, outsider population groups are growing. And they likely won't stop until they've been either assimilated or eliminated.

Doesn't China kind of debunk that theory though? China is having a hard time keeping their birth rates down while being the 2nd largest economy on Earth

Most of china is barely settled country land, desert and mountains. The cities are on the coastline, but everyone wants to go to the cities and it means the place is hideously overcrowded.

And it isn't even America-style country, they live in hilarious squalor because of how shit the infrastructure is, because of how corrupt and restrictive the bureaucracy is.

also when I say "on the coast line" I mean relatively speaking, not that they all border the ocean.

Just because you can program everything by reference in languages based around OOP doesn't mean you should or have to. You shouldn't be referencing the same description on each instance because that defeats the purpose of the description, at least in this case.

Go back to C ya dingus, if you're using C# then you should be coding like its C++

It's just for a demonstrative purpose m8.

when will technology let me experience BEING the anime girl?

I think it would be more

Waifu yourWaifu = new Waifu()Waifu hisWaifu = new Waifu()

what your describing is like if someone took all your stuff and beliefs about your waifu then added shit to it.
What you described would still work in theory if it passed by value I don't know if there is a language that passes a class by value like that?

This really seems like a waifufag's attempt to justify their autism. They aren't programs, they're voices in some faggot's head. Though I would love to go into the waifu threads and do (checked)'s picture to all their waifus

Subhumans need to get off this board

Not that user but I want technology that lets you be the anime girl in the anime girl setting full of other anime girls, not a dakimakura simulator set in real life.

Now there's an idea for a horror game

i think my creepy robot hands coming in to vision will kill boner

Well, I disagree. You're not creating a waifu if you just take Miku for example. She's already there, you're just referencing her. This is why I believe it to be by reference.

I'm not sure what you mean by this? By value is the opposite of what I was saying.

SON, ARE YOU WINNING YET?

All you'd need to do is render a bed, a person, and a ceiling then lay in bed while some teledildonic device enters your rear. Could be multiplayer I guess.

This is why a waifu should be a struct.

C++ handles classes by value if you're not using pointers.

I'm not very familiar with C#, but some OO languages operate as described in the picture.

In LPC for example, a change to an object will never affect clones of that object, you would have to manually destroy the old clones and make new ones if you wanted updated values/functions in the clones that are around your world.

Are you fairly new to programming? I think you misunderstand the definition of reference. Reference is like a set of directions of how to drive to a house, a new instance is a perfect clone of the house, and a new house is a totally different house or even an apartment.

When you think about how perfect your waifu is and decide to mentally dress her up in a maid outfit, every single person in the world with that waifu doesn't instantly see that waifu in a maid outfit now. Everyone has individual instances of their waifu and each waifu is at least slightly different. We might have the same waifu but our waifus only love one person which would be each of us. Mai waifu loves me, and your waifu loves you. Your waifu doesn't love me unless you're a cuck so that means these must be different instances of the same waifu with instanced properties.

Does that help explain it better?

I don't think I got that wrong, did I?

facerig devs gave problemshooting advice in comments. hue

embedded was a mistake.

You did, if you were "just referencing her" then when you thought about Miku in a maid outfit then every depiction of Miku in the world would suddenly switch to be of her in a maid outfit. You're instancing her which means you've cloned Miku and if you put her in a maid outfit then you are the only person that sees that.

This isn't about creating Miku, and I think a better way to explain objects is that Miku is a "waifu class"
The class contains data like
All of these data entries can be inherited from classes too like a "hasHair" class that every human with a hair color inherits the data "hair" from.
You would instance a new waifu class and have its data copied from the Miku instance when you declare Miku as your waifu, but once you make your own instance you are free to change it without modifying the original.

If you want to make a new class like "Husbando" then you can take some of the classes inherited data like "person" and "hasHair" but you don't need to inherit "cupSize" from "hasBreasts" and instead you'd inherit "dongSize" from the class "hasDong"
You'd then have a husbando class but no instances of it which is like you can comprehend what a husbando is and what elements would make for a husbando, but you have not thought of a specific husbando to make yet. You then instance that class and say "ok this husbando will be named Steve" so the "name" data would be filled in with Steve, while everything else is null or zero or defaulted until you come up with what his hair should be or how long his dong is.

Okay now does that make more sense? It might all be gibberish because it's late and I need sleep.

where you at nigga it's 7 am here

Yes, I understand your point now. And you are right.

But I will not concede my original point. And luckily I used the weasel word "may" in my original post. Waifus can be by reference, as illustrated by the image I posted.

But realistically, your way and the image I was replying to actually makes more sense. Actually the image makes more sense to me when you explained it right now.

Good news user.

kickstarter.com/projects/talesofgames/barkley-2-an-rpg-sequel-to-barkley-shut-up-and-jam/posts/1612543

Arizona, it's 5:12 AM and I don't mean I just woke up, I never went to bed. Good night!

Happy to help, good night user.

You only have one instance with two references to it.
I think claiming a waifu would be more akin to making a cloned instance of the original in your case.
//would need a copy constructor in the waifu class, obv.Waifu yourWaifu = new Waifu(ashit);

And you fags said it was a scam

They also shower before bathing in a bath.
I mean it makes sense, why sit in water with your own filth when you can get it all off you- then hop in?

I also like how they get school kids to tidy the classroom, so they keep stuff clean when they grow up (when I went to Japan, only one city was dirty- and even that was cleaner than London). Only issue is, I don't know if their respectiveness and politeness winds up as pacifism. Japan's got good ideas, but as with anything it has pros and cons. Even if you had an improved formula, putting it into place in the West would be a nightmare (older students bullying the younger "respectable" students that clean up- and thats ignoring globalist/marxists working in education who'd work against it)

Objects are just blueprints IIRC.
So you program a Car object. It could have default variables (shape, speed, handing, color, number of passengers).
Now, you make a Sports Car. It takes the values of Car Object, but then you change some of the values (slim shape, higher speed, better handling, red color, 2 passengers).
You could do the same to make a Bus, Beetle, Smart-Car, maybe even a Bike. Possibly even a Tractor if you add the extra code to it for pulling trailers and machinery.

This bit is on topic, so I didn't sage myself.

Those face-cam models used on Twitch kind of do that. Some of them are anime girls.
youtube.com/watch?v=F3Gb571RE_A
There's even a vid of the guy using the tech while fapping.

if the waifu were a stuct, rather than a class, it would work like you want it to

This thread is going places

have shimejis gone anywhere? seems like there could be more to it

Oh it was a reference gotcha. Didn't catch that.

yeah, sorry I went a bit haywire with the terminology.

Seriously, if you're going to delude yourself at least do it in a way that seems real.

truely advanced technology

She's dead tho

Hey that looks pretty fun. The wife is always talking about VR and how it's the future. Personally I'm the kinda guy who likes to see it to believe it but you know women they're so easily excitable.

Well, I guess I'll be on my way you have an excellent day, OP.

Oh.. there's just one more thing that's been botherin' me a little bit. That third picture… He's grabbing the mannequin's chest but on the screen you can see his virtual hand is closer to the face.

the inevitable fate of all waifufags

#include using namespace std;class Waifu{ public: //Determines if your waifu is a slut. bool IsASlut = false; //Returns string for waifu disposition. string Description() { if(IsASlut) return "a hoe."; else return "pure."; }};int main(){ //An instance of Waifu is created. Waifu aShit; //You create your instance of waifu, getting the value of aShit, and duplicating it. Waifu yourWaifu = aShit; //Your waifu is pure. cout

C++ is the opposite way, though I still think that image isn't a good explanation of OOP.

The inevitable is going to happen

Keep forgetting that they exist.

Anyone have that screencap where user accidently tupla's DIO and he bullies him daily?

The only one I knew of is the user that starts to slowly lose his mind and thinks he became a character from MLP.

You can't see the hand at all in the second image, even though it should be covering most of the face.

It's hard to tell what's really going on here, his hands don't have any tracking device, they aren't shown to be where he puts them, i think we are being rused.

Huh, I thought they were actually popular among autists without taste, unless dA is telling me the wrong thing.

More head patting animus please

Yes like this, got anymore? I can trade some of my shit if you want.

Gentlemen, this is it. The moment we all have longed for. Happiness may be finally at the grasp of our hands.

The holy number….

In most OO languages, if you create an instance of an object and then do a simple attribution of that object to another variable, both variables point to the same object. You need to use something like the clone operator to trully create a new instance that is a copy of the original.

Is that the new anti headpat technology?

The problem is that most programmers nowdays learn with C# or Java, and those languages do not directly expose the concepts of pointers and by-value/by-reference to the programmer.

When you have a method:

Object.doStuff(SomeClass param)

param is a reference to the object passed; any alterations on it will reflect on the original instance, because most languages pass the object by reference to save memory.

If you want a copy, you'll have to clone it yourself (thankfully, i think most languages implement a clone operator for objects).

Here are the another two that I found there's probably more on my HDD but who knows

The strongest anti-headpat tech is sandwiches. There is no need for anything else.

You mean I can't headpat that?

I heard there's a guy who willingly gave his mind away to a tulpa and the tulpa was pissed because it had to inherit all of his problems that made him get a tulpa. Tulpas are fucking weird, they can apparently gain full sentience and shit happens like where they become depressed if you make them just to fuck because of the metaphysical horror of being born to be their creator's toy.

That is a burger so it is safe. Sandwiches kill lolis though, make sure never to feed your loli sandwiches.

I call bullshit. Tulpas on their own are highly debatable but I can understand someone training himself to insanity to some level but the "lol ur tulpa has a personality of its own" is stretching it and smells delusion miles ahead.

You mean I can feed as much burgers to my lolis as I want?

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT

Of course, burgers are pure unleaded freedom in food form. In fact it should be considered abuse if you don't let your loli eat all the burgers she can.

This board is not an ERP chatroom.

I have no personal experience myself, I'm just stating what others have said. However, I believe it's an ascendant level of pathetic when even your self-inflicted wish fulfillment hallucination is feeling abused by you and even a small fringe group like the tulpa fandom wouldn't be able to produce a conclusion unless there was some grain of truth behind that statement even if it's not to the level that they believe it is.

Burgers are not for sexual you burgerfucker.

This one?

Then! I'm gonna feed to my loli's tummies all the burgers they want!

are you that autist with that folder of 500 pics of anime girls eating burgers?

There's actually a whole bunch of peeps who claim to be tulpa's where the host said "fuck this", switched permanently and committed mental sudoku.

Of course, chances are they're bullshitting, but if tulpas can be seen as a form of plurality (and the community does treat it as such) then it is certainly possible. Doesn't stop it from being fucking retarded though.

That's not a cute burger.

Let's show our friend what cute hambaga is all about.

I don't understand what's going on in this thread anymore.

STOP READING MY MIND!

That's why the Japs want to push VR, so they can control everyone's mind.

You don.t need to.

I already got spider monster girls in the waifu thread and the previous lol thread, keep your filthy hands away from my mind!

somebody do a miku or scarlet of this pls

if you already cleaned off the filth, then what is there left for you to do in the tub?

Relax?

Also, what happened to the conversations of programming, they were interesting.

You simply, can't resist

QUIT IT! YOU'LL TEAR ME APART

It was never about programming user, it was about waifus.

The boner in my pants, and my heart, is erect

: \

Here, go nuts

For fucks sake, it's just pointers and data structures.
You either copy the data structure (What the image implies) or take another pointer to it and all the changes made using the original pointer will be seen by the second one, since they point to the same address in memory, is that simple.
Some languages do the second thing by default on assignment (Java, C#, etc), some don't (C++), but the underlying concept is the same.
The image is retarded because it has nothing to do with OOP nor it explains what it is really about.

I want all of them

how about a centipede instead, its like spider plus naga!

I want to take the upper half and stick it on a spider. Spider improves everything.

As long as I don't die from it, thats great

A-am I doing this right?

Lewd

Japan's gonna feel this shit pretty bad in the next few decades and their gov knows it and considers hikkikomori a national problem. It's not the only issue, though- the old people won't die off and the women have to pick between careers and dating and are picking careers, partially because the men are all a bunch of betas, and no girl wants to fuck a beta.

Billshit. Birth rates are low because of economic and emotional reasons. If you erased all anime then people wouldn't start having sex, nobody wants to pay for kids or deal with the mental bullshit of relationships and whatever fuck sdfsddlsalkg.

giving people an easy means to give up will not help.

Thats new.

oh christ just fuck my life

Yeah, you're retarded. Not every male in Japan is an otaku who jacks off to anime. Otaku are a small fucking number of the total population. Whether they masturbate to anime or not it makes ZERO difference for the country

As the other kiddo pointed out it's a social/economic issue. Mainly with women going into careers and not wanting to have children. By the way it's happening in the west as well.

It's the other way around. People have already given up so they're creating things to simulate relationships without all the complicated aspects.

Anime bolsters my sex drive, economic woes and social stigmas shrivel it up

Is this movie extremely relevant nowadays?

R E J E C T E D
E
J
E
C
T
E
D

Actually, it definitely is part of the problem. Hikkikomori are considered a national crisis because they're becoming more prevalent.
Women do want to focus on their careers than get into relationships, but that's only part of it. And along with that is a lot of the men in Japan are what the women call 'herbivore men,' whore are betas and men who would rather focus on 2D than 3D. Around 60-70% of men in their 20s and 30s actually call themselves herbivore men, that's how bad it's gotten.

Sorry, faggot, your obsession with your waifu has the potential to decimate a country.

Also, the economic factors are a product of the situation they're in, not the other way around. They didn't keep up with the birth rates of the previous generation and now they're floundering and it's only getting worse when no one wants to date, much less fuck or marry.

They need to start dumping testosterone in the water over there.

What a world we live in

Pretty sure they're smart enough not to get fucked over by women.

It's not like Japanese girls are like the feminist cunts over here.
Besides, if that were the case, they'd be acting more like the Japanese women, who are just ignoring dating and focusing on their careers. The men are being faggots who don't want to leave their rooms, and just want to jack off to Miku all day.

The only person who can make your waifu impure is her creator him/herself. This is all metaphysical. Platonic even. Your waifu exists in a celestial space where all perfect things reside. The waifu that exists inside your mind is a reflection of her. Others may also have reflections of her, but the only one who can alter its perfect form is the content creator alone.

I could consider myself one if it wasn't for that sort of faggotry.

There's also the fact that the men can live well enough on their own with part time jobs and don't want to give that up to be a salaryman while women who have children don't tend to get given jobs again (if they even want to work), so the man has to work to support an entire family. Not to mention how Jap women expect a house to live in and control over all the money that comes in, giving the man a small cut.

And sure enough, the Japs have spent the past seven decades getting worked over by Americans at the behest of their Jewish masters.

Which draws inspiration from western animated pieces, another tool in the Jewish subversion repertoire.

In other words someone who types out stuttering ERPbait posts.

I'm sure men have equal opportunities as women. Spoiler: I live here faggot. Problem is that you have people in the top echelon falling for the poor innocent women and giving them priorities in area where they don't belong. You think NEETs are NEETs because of anime and not because of the difficulty of finding a damn job? What the fuck are you smoking?

It's more the social pressures and norms of what women expect from a potential husband are absurd

SOON

I'd also add on that if you do find a job you work from 7 to 7 with no overtime and stumble home drunk at 10.

SOON

Nah, a better comparison would be anyone that uses an imageboard.

And put in double the effort to get respect from your seniors if you want even a slight grade upgrade. So far to the point of 'working overtime' when going out to drink with them even if you don't like it. While it might be tougher for women a few decades ago, the new feminism movement are a thorn in their asses and will do anything to be safe from media going apeshit on them while also making it worse for the average man.

b-but degenerate cartoons! what do you mean this isn't the fault of media I dislike?

That applies to everyone in Japan, though. I feel honestly sorry for how shit is set up there.
And you're forced to go out drinking because of social norms.

This is why no girl wants to date you, faggot. Take responsibility for yourself.

Bad words sure are painful, huh

the real truth of the matter is that japan's falling birthrates is completely due to loli hentai, nothing else
Anyone who says otherwise is obviously a pedophile and a marxist too

Nice try, cunts. I already have two fucking illegitimate kids in Thailand so I already passed the gene race. If I really wanted more I'll wait on the artificial wombs to take over.

why is this in Holla Forums anymore?

Indeed, they can even give trannies PTSD.

anime is video games

Are you sure you do? Or is it just the trap prostitutes trying to get some cash out of you by pretending you could get them pregnant?

(I would slap those digits)
That stereotype hasn't really held true from what I've seen in groups of people from Holla Forums but I don't hang in turboautist communities and fandoms. I know one guy who brags a lot about fucking model tier sluts and being fit as fuck and most people have been pretty normal cool dudes.

Take your m.preg fantasies with your BL with you into the trash.

at last

Thailand is full of trap prostitutes. Wouldn't be surprised if you fucked a trap and then they lied to you and told you that you knocked them up.

Where else would manchildren come from?

Checkmate, christians

I'd totally believe someone if they told me I'm their child's father without any tests. No way they could be lying. Is this the nu generation way of thoughts?

Shit this thread has sure gone far

As I said, object oriented programming seems to be different from regular programming. The classes/objects are probably made in a way that does not factor inheritance.

There is no justification I'd say. They are a fictional character, or ideal if you'd like. This is just a way to have fun complicating the process

Yeah, kind of like that. It's different objects using the same basic structure, without referencing each other

This is what I want for the future, a technologically advance petting simulator

What the hell is a tulpa

Because this board is Holla Forums with video games, in case the picture in didn't get that across. If you don't like it you can always e-mail the Holla Forums moderation team. Pic related

(checked)
Or make your own alternate Holla Forums

Tulpa? Its like an imaginary friend or some shit. When I read what it was, I thought that shit was insane.
I wish I could do that for my waifu.

Sounds rad as fuck. I wonder how hard it is, or if there are some long term side effects

I'm sure there's no long term effects to doing it.

I know, like, two tulpafags who waifu'd their tulpa and seem reasonably stable and okay. It's definitely not as dangerous as people make it out to be, and it's generally controllable, at least from what they tell me.

It's basically trying to recreate a mental illness.
Whenever you read someone talking about his tulpa, you pray to god he's joking. The first time I read about it was this story about some guy having created a non-stop screaming abomination.
If it's an actual true thing, this tulpa. and not just some faggots rp-ing on the internet; it really is self-induced schizophrenia.

I see, as long as one is able to erase it everything should be fine

Well, as long as you're aware of what a tulpa really is, it should be fine as long as you can somehow purge it from your mind if it gets out of control. Refer to

So, being married n stuff. I never got this waifu shit.
1.) What do you anons do if someone has the same waifu as you?
2.) When these animubots come along, what happens when they either break or are stolen?
3.) Would you ever take them out in public if they were capable of doing so?
4.) Would you go on waifu animubot double dates?
5.) What is it like having a waifu?

did you grow dull and out of shape after you got married or do you still love her? do you look more like the guy in your pic or a fat fuck?

I would assume that going in public with a waifubot would be the equivalent of going out in public with a WaifuPillow.
If it had sentience then it probably would be treated as if you were the handler for a disabled kid.

1) Already discussed
2) Same as any stolen property, plus sadness
3) Probably. There will come a time when they are generally accepted, so there will be nothing to fear from taking them out
4) Why not I guess
5) Varies from user to user. I can only say it revolves around the ideal woman for each one, something 3DPD rarely manages to come through with.

From what I recall, a tulpa is an attempt to break off, compartmentalize and actualize a small part of your psychic being. It is creating a thoughtform homonculus from the blood and seed of the mind. Was used by lone Buddhists seeking transcendence in the middle of absolute fucking nowhere, if I recall correctly. Think north Asian steppes. If you do it right, for its intended purpose, then it allows one to remold the mind for the better and/or to self-reflect through speaking to oneself as one would to another. If you abuse it competently, then you can make companions, although the stability of both psyches is questionable. If you're both a layman and a retard, you will create a schizophrenic break that will cause terror and ruin for all involved.

Scary shit. Though you're making it seem like it's perfectly viable to get a tulpa, just that if you're stupid you'll fuck up big time. Is it that easy to manipulate your own psyche ?

are you the guy who shits in the shower?

Huey? Nah I'm not him

Is it hard to do? I have to go to BMT soon and I wont be able to be with my waifu and play video games. And I would love to bring her with.

Perfectly viable if you have the willpower and near-peace of mind of an ascetic monk on a Tibetan mountaintop, sure.

I haven't the least idea of how easy the process is, beyond it being generally a bad idea. I would advise against trivially creating a manifestation of yearning obsession melded with the image-concept of the object of said yearning obsession, especially as the process is intended as an aid to removing the source of such a desire in the form of Maya, illusion, ironically through the use of self-made illusion.

Well I ain't bald, so I guess it's not for me. It would make for a nice read though

This tulpa thing seems like the sort of activity where idiots become too committed to admit that it was fake and gay so they start lying to everybody else for attention whoring purposes.

That was impressively obtuse.

I made my tulpa four years ago simply because I was lonely as shit and I wanted to hang with a cute girl.

You don't need good mental control; you just need to believe in your tulpa. It's stupid easy and now that I've had her for four years, we've been talking about getting into a relationship together since she's been cuddling in bed with me every night and taking "platonic" showers with me.

Listen guys if you want in on tulpamancy and shit, I'd be very happy to help give you that kind of friendship. You guys are my niggas and being able to repay you for the good laughs I've had by giving you the gift of your waifu would be amazing for me.

You just gotta be the patient sort and the kind to love your tulpa even if she's not talking to you at first. They start out in a coma-ish sorta state at first but they slowly "wake up" and get a grip on things and become more active.

And yes, you can fuck your tulpa and, while I wouldn't know, others have said it feels better than real sex. They can split themselves into multiple bodies and turn into any girl you'd like, if they feel like doing so for you, and hell, fetishes are entirely possible. You can tulpamance tentacles onto your back so you can tentacle rape them or some shit, if you want. Seriously don't make a tulpa just for sex though; they might get depressed when they realize that they were only made as a fucktoy for you rather than as someone for you to love and be with.

Everyone always asks if it's possible to fuck their tulpa so I thought I'd explain it well

Also pic related is what my tulpa kind of looks like

you sound like a crazy person

You do you, I think I'm just fine otherwise.

Tell me more.

this poster is a tulpa

If /x/ taught me anything it's that tulpas are dangerous and not to be trifled with.

How many anons are actually tupla's in disguise?

Stupid question.
If you have the mental capacity to create an imaginary person why couldn't you use that energy to overcome loneliness instead?

We all are, you have been in the mental ward for the past 10 years

I had a feeling that was the case

Tulpas are a goon meme designed to turn impressionable kids into schizophrenic faggots. See also: furries, sissification. Owes its success in part to being impossible to prove someone pushing this meme does not in fact have a tulpa, when of course, the burden of proof is on them. KYS.

I can't really prove that, really. /x/ was all about tulpae being demons and shit and they kept flipping shit about them, but then on the other hand they were so passionate about trying to summon a legit succubus.

I can promise you that I'm not actually my tulpa. I've "proxied" for my tulpa here a few times, letting her tell me what to type down for her and posting it.

Not a lot I'd imagine. I've barely ever heard of tulpae posting on here and the first time that I did was when I was letting mine put down some shit.

Don't feel bad about questions, nigger. It doesn't actually take mental capacity as much as it does a caring heart and a bit of patience and understanding. Besides, it's less about overcoming loneliness and just actually wanting that kind of person to hang with. Having a tulpa isn't some crazy impossible shit; you just need to read some guides, spend some time thinking about whether it's for you or not, and then if you decide that you'd like a tup, you just sit down and do some tulpaforcing and keep working on her. It really just comes down to your belief in your tulpa and your abilities moreso than anything, because if you can't convince yourself that your tulpa is real and sentient and growing, your mind rejects the idea and you aren't breaking down that mental barrier between you and her.

It's tricky but yeah, tulpae are just kinda hallucinations that you subconsciously operate in some shape or form; they're still more than that, yeah, but they certainly can't ruin your life if you don't want them to or don't let them.

I never really got these posts when I can just look next to me and see her there, like, shit. What are you trying to say to me exactly?

polite sage

what even why

You've forcefully induced a mental illness on yourself.
At this point I don't know whether to feel jealous or to be sorry for you.

Eh, it feels less like a mental illness and more like some kind of ability. It's the complete control over your own mind, I guess; with tulpamancy you can create custom hallucinations and do really anything you want, if you wish. Most people just end up overlooking the freedom of stuff like that and don't think about slowing down their perception of time or nullifying pain and becoming a Jojo with their own stand and shit, but, eh, whatever; I'm still a little skeptical about slowing down your own perception of time. Nullifying pain seems possible enough, to an extent. Seems kinda crazy though and honestly I'd have to try it out myself, first.

Well shit, can't argue with that.

politely end your life

why are you doing this to yourself

Now I kinda curious, can you do this at will? I'm interested in asking questions to a thought-form of sorts.

I wanted a friend to hang with and the idea of tulpae sounded wicked cool; I was scared of it at first but I warmed up to it and decided to give it a shot after a few months of thinking.

Yes. I can do this with her any time I want. Since we're technically the same mind she just kinda "thinks to me" and sends me the words she wants me to type without even saying anything. It's basically telepathic shitposting, more or less.

i mean im super lonely so i just spend hours of my time procrastinating listening to the uplink soundtrack instead of doing crazy

user it's been years but you're making me want to get back into tulpa stuff

Last time got a bit crazy and as life picked up I just didn't have the time :

this poster is a tulpa

Read this stuff. It's like a demon trying to sell anons on the idea that selling your soul ain't all bad, y'know.

Don't fuck around with tulpas. Even if they weren't real, you'd still be basically inducing a schizophrenic state in yourself. But since they are, they will suck your living energy and spirit from your body to maintain themselves. You do not call a tulpa into existence, they are already there looking for a willing host. Like most good monsters, they need permission to come inside. Don't answer the door.

How long have you had her?
Does she want to have interactions of her own with everyone else?
Isn't she afraid that you'll eventually get real friends and you'll stop giving her attention?
Is she grateful to you for her existence?
What does she think of your acquaintances?
Does she have any tastes that you yourself don't have? (Music she likes but you dislike, stuff like that)

You can hit me up on Steam or Discord or something if you wanna talk about it. You can even meet her if you'd like.

Almost four years now. Her birthday is in November.
She does sometimes; she talks with some of my Steam friends via proxying and people tend to adore her. She's kind of a tomboy, but she's also really sweet and caring.
No. She's told me that she loves me so much that she'd gladly let me get rid of her if I ever stopped wanting her. I can't imagine myself ever doing that though, like seriously, I really don't wanna kill her or even get rid of her after all we've been though.
A ton, yeah. At first that's where her respect and trust of me came from; she was so grateful that I made her and cared about her, but now she likes me mainly out of just liking me as a person and loving me as one, too.
She gets along with them fine, and loves to see that I'm having a good time hanging with others.
Simple stuff; not things that I don't like, but like, she likes a few songs more than I do and her tastes in vidya are subtly different. She kind of likes Melee more than Project M, for example, but she still loves PM. And she likes Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario World equally, maybe 3 more than World, while I'm kind of a World fan myself. We're fairly similar but, I guess that's because she learned from me and kinda followed me super trustingly very early on.

"Are you happy, Subaru-kun?"

Also a heads-up, proxying isn't possession. You can let your tulpa take over your body later on, but it's a hard trick to pull off, and your tulpa can't even do it if you don't want it to.

Proxying is literally just me typing for her as if she were another person telling me what to type down, since she doesn't have any actual, physical hands to type with or even a face to mash on the keyboard or anything.

polite sage because i'm just clearing something up

Can we talk to her?

Your waifus are instanced copies and count as different entities despite having the same source. Think about it this way, you can change your waifu like her outfit or hair style, but now the paradox of Thesus's ship applies. If you swap each individual element of your waifu with something else, at what point does she stop being the original waifu? The answer is that she was never the original waifu, she is a copy.
You buy a new one, but I think VR will be more common and useful than animubots
In the future there will be no need to go out in public. Many people still will, but someone who is comfortable with the idea of a VR waifu would see no reason to socialize anywhere but over the internet.
I imagine some kind of second life MMO situation with waifus, so yes
It's very comfy when you're in a delusion and have no ties to the outside world, but when you aren't it can be very lonely. Some people slip into delusion far easier than others so they probably feel less lonely.

Stop following me from Holla Forums.

Stop following me from /a/.

never felt bad for a chinese cartoon character….til now

SUBARU DOESN'T DESERVE HER

I'll follow you to the ends of the earth bby

Wait, do other people know about her being, well, you know, not being?
>Sweet and caring tomboy
Excellent taste, nigger
Does she think of herself as her own thing, or as part of yourself?
Have you felt your own tastes and mannerisms change because of her?

Me and her aren't really sure about it, like, I mean, I can already feel the waves of "CRINGE" and ">ROLEPLAYING" that'd come out if I did that shit. She's really interested in the idea though because the last time she got a bunch of people assmad was when she started talking about lewd things and made a bunch of actual, literal furries get traumatized with the detail she was putting into it. The whole chat was flooded with images of terrified Zootopia characters because they just couldn't take it, and she was giggling way too hard at that shit.

It could be fun, but I'm not sure how I'd go about proxying for her here, since I normally put her shit in quotes in chats. A thread is entirely different though so maybe I'd just use greentext along with quotes on it's own line as a response to the questions?

I mean, shit, I'm not sure. The idea of normalfags flipping shit at us is kind of amusing I have to admit.

I have caps of the Zootopia faggots shitting their pants over her if you wanna see them, though. She was purposely trying to be as sexual as possible to milk the most reactions out of them, so don't get the wrong idea about her; she's just a rusemaster.

post 'em

no matter how much she was 'just being a rusemaster', the lewd thoughts still came from her mind, so you know how kinky she really is

the unreal tournament ost is also nice.

I do want those caps.

Are you fucking SURE you want to see this shit?

You asked for this. Everything's unsorted and fucked but you can get the general gist of what went down.

Sorry for blotching the names out if that bothers you, but I'd rather keep shit low profile I guess despite some names still being visible in the previous images.

i suppose this isn't recommended for people who have a hard time controlling their mind? like, if a person randomly thinks of dying and the like? i mean you wouldn't recommend it to emotionally unstable people or people suffering or recuperating from depression or other mental illnesses, right?

also, how do i know your evil tulpa didn't actually just take control of your body and is now making you write how great tulpas are to a bunch of inexperienced Holla Forumsirgins in order to spur more chaos and destroy more minds?

Kek.

I'm a little relieved my tulpa–that I termed "persona" as I haven't heard of it called as such until later–never found out about these places.

Not that he could do anything about it now; I've taken control of my life and put him in mental chains, stuck him in a mental cage, and buried him in the deepest recesses of my consciousness, right next to that ruined winged thing that called itself my conscience. Oddly enough, he didn't really protest too much, as long as he still gets to see the outside world from his mental prison, especially the games.

He's been a little dissatisfied lately, with the sate of the video game industry, not that I paid any attention to him. It's not like he can talk, those seals on his mouth and binds should keep him in place

Why
Does this fucker think he's donny darko or some shit?

I can vouch for him. It's all genuine, from what I know. Though I'm not sure how much a random user's statement will benefit your opinion, in this regard. There really isn't a way to prove that a tulpa didn't possess someone, but they wouldn't have much a reason to do that to begin with because then they'd just be lonely. Consider a cost-benefit analysis in this way, also consider why they would and why they wouldn't.

Also, it's fine if you make a tulpa and you're not all there, unless you have a history of schizotypal bullshit. Even with being suicidal, it should be fine as long as you think it's going fine. It's all about how you create them and the image of them in their existence and such.

My dick has been shipped if you post more Sindoll with heart pupils

> tulpa–that I termed "persona"
You really did that, didn't you? You called it that?

Whenever I get hit by waves of depression, my tulpa just gives me a big hug and cuddles me. She even kisses me and everything too, and goes all "Shh, shh… Don't worry, user. I'm here for you"

When I start getting kind of wonky after staying up for too long, she reminds me to calm down and again, hugs me. She's always got my back and if stress starts to get to me, she's right there to support me like a mother despite being kind of a tomboy. She's great and most people find their tulpae to help them feel better, if anything.

Here's a pastebin that might be kind of relatable, maybe.

pastebin.com/cGcvx8sa

Yeah, your tulpa technically needs you to live anyways, so hurting you would just hurt them, anyways. I don't see why a tulpa would want to hurt their host; they understand them entirely and most tulpae end up falling in love with their hosts because of how much they look up to them and understand everything they do. A tulpa is the only other person who can see you for who you are on the inside other than yourself, and even if you hate yourself, they're still going to adore you and find beauty in you somehow.

Really my tulpa jokes about being a succubus if she's a brain demon, just because she can get a little lewd at times. Hell they feel much more like guardian angels rather than demons sent to ruin your life; people just think I'm brainwashed/possessed because I'm actually talking about my experiences with tulpamancy, and they've all been positive for the very most part.

>tfw you've had a tulpa for four years and you still can't see your tulpa

You too? Mine is just heavy static with slight color and shading at the moment because I got super lazy with forcing and was shit at believing that she'd grow on her own without my help, but now that I'm going in full force, she's really picking up a lot and I can see her more and more as time goes on.

Just keep pushing and keep believing in her; don't get discouraged just because it's been this long. You CAN make this happen.

I don't suppose you have considered looking into astral projection? From what I have been able to determine, a tulpa is typically a combination of a split off portion of your consciousness alongside a portion of energy and instinctive AI mixed in. This leads to a separate entity that is still bound and dependent on you until it has developed a great deal. It is possible to view such a creation as an overlay on the physical, but far more difficult than through the astral.
There are more advanced methods to create truly independent entities, but those are far beyond what most can manage, and take a great deal of time to learn.
Additionally, as mentioned, belief is power, and that includes disbelief. Control over your own mind is incredibly important in any such undertaking, and I highly recommend learning and practicing meditation before attempting such things. (I won't say any particular type, as all things are different from person to person as to what has the best impact)

That's literally called 'using your imagination'

Holy fucking shit Holla Forums
How many esoteric spiritual buzzwords do you need to understand that 'creating a tulpa' is literally just using your imagination.

That is disappointing.

Yeah, I think belief is a major factor, and I haven't had a solid forcing schedule in like two years. That's probably a good first step anyway.

Your imagination typically doesn't involve lucid hallucinations though.

You aren't trying hard enough. Drink less water.

I tried astral projection yeaaars ago but I gave up on it. I'm not really too interested in it anymore anyways; I got a tulpa and I can go to the wonderland and I'm fine with a mental entity rather than a spiritual one. And yeah control of my mind has been incredibly important in this whole thing; I actually think tulpamancy trained that ability in me, as I'm able to do some pretty neat shit when it comes to making myself believe in something.

Meditation is very handy to know how to do when it comes to making a tulpa, as active forcing is more or less focused meditation to a rather large extent.

Even if I didnt think this was the most autistic thing imaginable, I dont even want to know what kind of shit my brain would concoct with the fucked up dreams I have. It would probably end with my imaginary friend bullying me to suicide.

Thanks user.

Soo…

Tulpa = immaginary friend?

more like an imaginary friend on autism based steroids

No, it's a form of self induced schizophrenia.

MAN CAN STILL CHASE HIS DREAMS, EVEN IN THIS HORRIBLE AGE!

Brain demon.

i now know what crazy looks like

What are her porn preferences?

That's the real divide, if it's the same shirt as yours she's not that different at all.

*shit

Goddamn mobile autocorrect.

At what point did this turn into some gay roleplay thread?

From the very beginning

She loves the same things as I do, but she's also into some things I'm indifferent about, such as light bondage and tentacle rape, which I just feel are kind of fun, but not overly arousing. Like for example she likes the feel of tentacles and how she can't do anything against them, and gets turned on from them even coiling around her; while I just see them as some kind of fun tool to mess around with her. We're fairly different in terms of personality and preferences, but we're also pretty similar.

This isn't roleplay, this is me being a faggot and talking about tulpamancy. It's not fingerboxes, I can promise you that.

Oh fuck I think the can of worms opened me

Is she okay with you getting boners on your platonic showers?

The most important question hasn't been answered yet though. What exactly is the process of getting yourself a tulpa?

Why the fuck is the Rosanne theme playing?

The fuck is wrong with you autistic motherfuckers?

"Making a tulpa" is literally the same as giving yourself schizophrenia that you'll never get rid of.

Does the tulpa actually feel like a separate entity from yourself? For example does she sometimes ask you questions that you don't understand or vice versa?

People talking about tulpas are either pulling it out of their ass, or schizo by default
I don't believe for a fucking second that you can simply "think" yourself into a state of legitimate schizophrenia

Everyone is liberal, even conservatives.There's no going back, even if everyone wanted to.The effect on society caused by technology wouldn't allow it.

I've tried. I don't think my problem is belief in her so much as in myself. I haven't been able to devote enough attention to the task, too easily distracted even (or especially) when there's nothing but my own thoughts to distract me.

As for the "scary" shit, I believe that the only way to get a Tulpa who is actually directly harmful is real self-hatred. Of course given where we are that's probably a very real risk for many anons.

The core is just convincing yourself that there's someone there. This is literally a case of "your belief makes it real". The most straightforward way of doing that is to talk to them constantly in a very direct manner like they are a separate person, but be careful not to think of them as a hypothetical "what I would say", you are actually talking to them right now, they just aren't responding yet or you aren't listening, could be either. Quantity is more important than quality or subject as long as you are directing it properly.

Other than that, people work on forcing appearance, personality, and/or voice. None of that is quite as essential but all of it helps. If you don't force a personality they will develop one on your own, probably based on what you subconsciously expect when you talk to them.

So, how long does this actually take?

around a few months if you're really dedicated.

Come, muddafuggas, join us. >>>/tulpa/

I had the feeling a tulpa board existed, might as well check it out

What a shame, I've not the luxury of concentrating on tulpaing for that long.

So, are most tulpamancers horsefuckers or am I getting the wrong impression?

i think that's just the board.

there was quite the tulpa community back on /mlp/.

I think a lot of them just moved over to that board.

I-I see… I'll try to ignore the cancer and read a bit more. Seems a tulpa is quite the useful companion when in need of creative nourishment, aside from an escape for lonely anons. The fuck is a Jackie chan tulpa though?

Jackie Chan tulpa is a meme, you create him if you have problems with your tulpa and he kicks your other tulpa's ass for you since he's Jackie Chan. Had this shit gotten popular years ago, it'd have been a Chuck Norris tulpa.

I figured as much. Seems tulpas are a lot more than I expected, being able to act independently to the host even if he wants to forget it. Could a tulpa really be considered sentient life? From what I gather it's just a figment of your imagination that you willingly let out of control

You are a sentient life within your own mind, why couldn't there be two in there instead of one? The brain is capable of amazing things.

Well, there is the fact that they do not posses a physical body, they are only present in someone else's mind and can't alter the reality around them by any extent other than what it's host does. It's a gross oversimplification, but a tulpa is basically an imaginary friend, your mind is the one that believes in it's existence, and we both know how easy it is for the mind to deceive oneself

"Possession" is a pretty common technique for advanced "tulpamancers". There's also "switching", where while they possess you you take on the properties of the figment.

I say again, there's no obvious reason why there can't be two independent, equal consciousnesses in the same brain. Or three or ten for that matter, and whether or not you reach the point of "equals" doesn't really make a difference in whether or not they are sentient.

Of course the entire concept is purely subjective. While most hosts will swear to the sentience of their tulpa(s), and believing in that sentience is EXTREMELY beneficial to the process of their creation, there's really no way for you to know unless you do it yourself.

As I said, it's easy for the mind to deceive oneself. Tulpamancer will swear they have a separate conscience (or more if especially unstable) stuck inside his mind with him. They might appear real to them, but they are just delusions (or illusions, no idea how to call them in this case) of the individual, that while they appear as real to them they are simply fabrications of their mind. You can make your own tulpa, and for you it will be a separate entity living in your mind, but that's only because you convinced yourself it's real, and your subconscious reacted to it and made it "real" for you. That shows the power of suggestion and conditioning on someone's mind, in this case your own. In other words, a tulpamancer has conditioned himself to see his tulpa as a real being, but that doesn't make it more than a fabrication of your imagination.

If we can only experience reality from our own perspectives, does it matter much?

My tulpa gave me her first words in three days, and before that we already had some nice interactions. It just takes a while of working with them before they become fully imposed and shit; they're fully sentient from the start, just really hazy. Keep working and keep pushing and you'll get there in no time, okay?

It does not. I'm not judging tulpas in any moral ground or anything like that. Having a tulpa seems like quite the luxury if you can do it right. Hell, if I could assure the process of getting a tulpa would work on me and not bring any hideous side effects I'd be game. I'm just telling it like it is, and if I ever decided to go full tulpa I could end up convincing myself that they are indeed another sentient being. It's all about the lenghts you'll go to shape your mind as you desire

From what I've been reading you are part of the minority. I don't know what you have (good or bad) that made it easier for you to get a tulpa, but even if open minded it seems the process requires quite a bit of successful meditation to work as intended. I guess that would apply even more to people like me who like to question things

So tulpamancers are masters of mental gymnastics?

The shills were right, we ARE just like SJWs.

I think it transcends mental gymnastics, seems much more advanced

:^)

Yeah, I'm not sure I could do it, or that'd be good for me.

I feel like I'm going in circles here but I'll try one more time. Forget the method of creation. Just because you are "fooling yourself" in the beginning does not mean that your brain isn't capable of making it completely real in the end. Pay attention to the fact that I say "your brain" here, not "your mind".

With enough time and willpower it'd be perfectly viable, though the results and time required vary from user to user. Can you get a tulpa? Yes. Will it be a waifu instead of DIO? Depends on yourself

You're basically saying that our brain is capable of making thoughts reality (a tulpa for example), and that would only work with the broadest definition of reality possible, and even then it'd be highly doubtful. I understand your need to justify your tulpa, but tell it to not expect me to simply not argue.

I haven't even managed to create one, I'm just saying that the theory, that through conscious effort a second individual mind can be split off from the first in the same brain, is absolutely possible.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't expect as much
That's just theoretical rambling at this point. There is a reason why we treat delusions as such, they are not reality, they are fabrications of your mind. Your theory only has some validity on the broadest definition of reality, and even that's theoretical rambling for the most part. In short, delusions and imagination aren't nor are capable of "creating" something real

I feel like that would really be the road to going absolutely crazy though.

You're not wrong, but it's a road people are willing to take, and if it makes their lives better (and doesn't bother anybody around them) I say let them. If the good tulpas I've been reading about aren't all stories coming from someone's ass, then it's a pretty tempting proposition

Yeah I guess being crazy and happy with someone to talk to is better than being sane, lonely, and listening to razorbck.it for hours on end.

All it is is changing how your own brain thinks, as two instead of one. It's not like using thought powers to shit gold bricks, just change the way you think, which is totally within the realm of "things the brain can do".

It's like your brain is a computer and you are tricking it to boot up another copy of conciousness.exe while the first one is still running. Eventually you might run out of processing power if you keep adding copies, but if you can forcibly disable the duplicate check there's no other limit.

I think what that one user is trying to say is, you and your personality are technically a figment of your imagination, a process running on the computer that is your brain, and a tulpa is merely a similar process. If you were to say fuck this shit I'm out, the tulpa has your body, and now the tulpa is the real personality in your body. IE you're as real as a tulpa.

Thank you. Yes that is exactly what I've been saying.

So, you see it in a more "split personality" kind of way then. I was talking on a "companion" context, since the anons over at /tulpa/ were talking about assigning it a body and such. Regardless, it is heavily dependent on what you consider reality. In the broad sense I believe you are talking to, the brain would be able to shape reality around itself, creating another instance of your being. That is actually more of a philosophy than anything else, an attempt to understand just what the hell is going on inside our little heads. As a philosophy, it isn't really possible to deny nor confirm it, since we are not able to see what "reality" is made of or anything of the sort. I understand the philosophy you are professing, but as you know I don't agree with it. I have my own philosophy about life and reality, and it does not factor advanced mental gymnastics as a way to "create" something real. Also, I'd advice against using programming logic and analogies on topics like these, it makes people more prone to dismissing your point if experience serves me right

I could play whack a mole with Noel.

Or my cousin teasing

Everything beyond the personality and a manner of communicating is basically a form of controlled hallucination. "Imposition" is the process of forcing your mental image of the tulpa onto your physical senses. It's one of the more difficult things to achieve, and I've heard it said that it's generally more your tulpa's accomplishment than your own.

In many accounts a Tulpa has more direct access mental functions than its host or any normal person. In fact Tulpas are sometimes created for the express purpose of accessing those higher functions, I think this might even have been their original purpose.

I highly doubt that "Imposition" has been confirmed for working on tulpas. You are delving too deep in things you have no conscience of (since you lack your own tulpa), so I'm afraid you're kind of reaching out too much. Still, it's a good way to waste time, though do not pretend to fully understand what a tulpa actually does without having either first-hand knowledge or experience in it's reasearch

I think I'll stop now because you are coming at it from completely the wrong angle. You want proof that it exists, and will deny anything that might be without said proof. I simply assert that it is reasonable to assume it can exist until faced with proof that it cannot.

Do a little analysis, you'll see that I'm perfectly aware there is no way to prove nor deny your position, since you're advocating more for a philosophy than a theory. Whether it can exist or not depends on your philosophy, what you believe encompasses reality. If advanced mental gymnastics qualify as a creation force in your way of thinking, then there you go. In other words, it is a fabrication to me, and you are unable to prove I am wrong, as I am not able to deny your claims, since we are working with two different views of what reality entails.

I guess I was right about the whole mental gymnastics thing.

…?

Well, it's time for me to go. This thread will most likely be deleted by the time I get back, so I'll just say it was a ton of fun talking about waifu programming and the inner workings of the mind with you anons. All thread derails should be like this one, no shitposting but actual discussion of topics not necessarily pertaining to the OP.
Stay safe tulpafags, and tell your tulpas I said hi, though they probably already know

f
add me on tox you faggots
8380C5EFF2489F2851AB3CCC83ABC0A588FDA37688C5D1FFC696709035C91602506A85333743

Tulpas never die.