Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAJ_n_CMAjU
youtube.com/watch?v=axByUFSa7N8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=RAJ_n_CMAjU

Fascists are superior tacticians.

If only. :-/

I said tacticians, not strategists.

Apart from Franco and Erdogan obviously.

i agree that fucker co-opted the based falangists

and?

He's still dead, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=axByUFSa7N8

wasn't the french resistance as much of a fucking joke tho as the vichy french and french army?

Pretty much, though the Italian one is even more laughable, since there was never any significant resistance movement until the Allies had actually fucking conquered Sicily and it was clear to everyone that Mussolini's days were numbered

I feel bad for them tbh

The Republicans should of wiped up as many nationalists as they could take with them tbh

WW2 resistance groups in order of how based they are…

POWER GAP

POWER GAP

The Italian partisans were kinda cool

lol just look at erwin "gotta go fast, come on supply lines, catch up" rommel

their anthem was quite good

cunts though

Fedora music for fedora people

I love how Holla Forumsyps claim to anti-establishment, then they praise le ebin helicopter man, a literal CIA puppet

Whose economic policies were inspired by the Jewest of all Jews, to boot.

it's the ancaps that does it mostly

Man destroyed all of Rivera's good work.

In Chile lots of wageslaves praise him for some reason.

How are Italians that high? Because they captured and killed Mussolini after his regime had collapsed thanks to the Allied invasion of Italy?

yeah, quickly exposes their fascist instincts

propertarian cunts

Authoritarian neolberalism isn't the same as fascism

Anybody who strings one of the inventors up to rot from a lamp post gets a bump in my book. Also the Poles were basically fascists anyway.

(You)

it's not much of a leap. wouldn't you say paramilitary action and abandoning the pretence of liberal democracy is fascism?

Not that guy, but that definitely is not what Fascism is; you're simply describing authoritarianism. Pinochet was not even a political ideologue, he was simply the head of an anti-communist military junta.

Fascism is intrinsically authoritarian, but not all forms of authoritarianism are Fascistic in nature.

so what marks fascism out from general authoritarianism?

tfw I'm from Dalmatia and a Ustaša

We actually got paid by HOS back in the 90s to break Partisan and Communist memorials

Good times

My mother and her siblings have lived under Franco. My mother was only 8 when he died, but one of my uncles was 15 and still remembers stuff.

He remembers a lot of lame jokes, like 'Franco, Franco, que tiene el culo blanco'