Burn the Coal, Turn to Coal

19 year old cheerleader decides to screw her weed dealer. He chokes her to unconsciousness during sex in her car. Believing she is dead, he picks up some gasoline from home, drives her car out to the woods and sets her and the car on fire. After he leaves, she regains consciousness and starts walking down the street with burns over 93% of her body.

The paramedics find her and she manages to give his name through her burnt throat before she dies.

The negroe was begging the white girl for sex all the time and she would refuse him. This is how dirty these white sluts are. If the negroe asks enough times, the white girl relents. She screwed her black weed dealer in his car.

He probably beat her and choked her while violently dominating her sexually because of his innate hate for white people.

What really burns me is that all of the so-called crimes made by evil whitey in the south during the 1960's are literally nothing compared to the crimes, rapes and murders perpetrated by blacks against whites in this country. Three (((civil rights protestors))) were murdered and their bodies thrown in a bog and they make endless movies about it like Mississippi Burning. This white slut is literally burnt alive in Mississippi and the mainstream media barely makes a peep. It is the same with Antifa and BLM attacking conservatives. These attacks are ten times worse than the black and white photos of people having soda pop thrown on them in the 1960's, yet we are still shamed constantly with these relatively harmless offenses.

Other urls found in this thread:

whiteopedia.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/print#axzz4vGDN7ywv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh and this is the future you chose. Your kids being burned alive and some below 85 IQ negress says "He dindu nuffin, it was some other nigga" and thats all that needs to be said.

This really needs to happen more often, for multiple reasons, but the biggest is so that people won't be able to ignore this fucking savagery. It needs to be in their faces until they fucking vomit. The other reasons are obvious, but the public doesn't like them.

he dindu nuffin, he a gud boi, he tryin get his lyfe on trak

This is what happens when fathers don't raise their daughters right. Several times as a child my parents sat me down and explained that my school and the media were lying about niggers. Had this girls father taught her that niggers are dangerous, she might still be alive.

Why are white women so dumb? Everything about this situation screams bad idea.

If your father was Anthony Burch, how would you handle that, with the brain of a woman?

Reads more like he raped her.

this

Why are niggers voluntary chronic criminals?

thousands of dollars are going to be spent putting this nigger that is obviously guilty on trial when you could easily get three guys and dangle the stupid ape from a tree

Bad fathers and close proximity to niggers, with only one she may have still been around but having a bad father who raised her according to principles pushed by Jews and also close enough to niggers caused this. Some user made an equation about it a while ago.

Because for some reason white people allow themselves to have children even though they don't give a shit about their kids. I really don't understand why, I guess they think "At least I didn't have an abortion like some nigger."

Do you really think there is a certain point? When whites will say, I can't be reasonable anymore I need to survive? What if 10 white people died terribly per day that'd set it off?

I don't know if there is a number, I think its more of an educational matter of waking whites up to who they are.

She was raped.

We are getting rid of all of them

The real brown pill = having acid thrown in your face or burned alive by a zoo escapee.

Pretty sure she was raped and he was trying to destroy the evidence.

Betamales pls

eh, she has that coal burning look. weird nose, meh face/body and was stupid enough to hang around nigs and probably liked the attention they gave her. these woman are always evolutionary dead ends anyway. they just give birth to more mud-sharks and anti-white half-breeds. basically, one less broodmare for the enemy. good riddance.

this will continue to happen as long as the Jews control the media, political and education systems. remove the yid and the nogs will go with them.

I have a friend that just went black. My hands are tied. I can't even say, hey do you know, all the stories in the news about how you are now at a much greater risk of violence than ever before, etc, etc, etc.

Because to do so I would be telling someone I do not fully know, and who does not trust me, or care about me whatsoever. All they would do is tell the nigger they have just become involved with what I have said. The problem with niggers is if you're close to one, you're going to end up close to others, and some of those others have no job, steal, kill people and sling drugs as a career and are thugs.

Stupid bitch, and she looks so happy on her iPhone texting him too.

lel @ trusting niggers

Becouse the MSM would never blame the victim and shield the lying nog by printing his bullshit, right?

Reddit poster as always.

No sympathy for coal burning roasties

I'm starting to find it hard to feel bad for stupid white girls who burn the coal.

Sounds like justice is served then. Both payed the price that was demanded.

fuck off. this already happens every day. whites still only pay attention to the electric jew, which will ignore it no matter what. White girls need to be told CONSTANTLY to stay away from niggers because they will be raped and murdered, even by the "nice" ones. The problem is their white bf on the football team is friends with niggers because of niggerball, they still need to be taught white girls get raped and murdered, blacks inherantly hate whites and want to hate fuck you to death.

what trash.

I don't think you know what a friend is. at any rate cut the whore lose and move on by doping more red pills

same girl probably rejected quite a few good white men, to be with this thing. I have no sympathy.

Toll Status: Paid

You shouldn't race traitors are the first in line

Just remove her from your mind, If she was white, she isn't anymore she lost that privilege when she layed with apes. In a while, you'll be bored and look her up, and see that she paid the toll.

whose the black guy in the comic?

The nigger who sniped 6 police in Houston then hid in a garage till robocop blew him up

Isn't this like, the 10th time a coal burner was lit on fire?

I've seen similar stories

he shot a couple officers from 60ish yards away then killed another officer by juking him. after that he got hit a few times, wrote some gay shit on the walls, then got his ass blown up.

lel

haven't you seen africa? niggers love fire.

threads like this aren't for us to feel sorry. its always a good reminder of the dangers hidden from whites by the broken lens of multiculturalism.

also these types of threads and news story's should be spreed on woman's blogs and news sites. and fem-twitter that would be more effective. but instead call it "male crime" against women that way it can't be flagged for racism. but pattern recognition will do the rest (that is assuming women are capable of pattern recognition, they might not be)

Thank you

Get the fuck outta here.

you know a nigger created this by the complete lack of self awareness

superb bait.

Pattern recognition is a large part of what our brains are dedicated to and therefore a large part of what it means to be human. The Jews circumvent normal pattern recognition by changing the implication of it from 'wow a ton of nigs are bad, better stay away' to 'wow im seeing more black criminals than white here, it absolutely CAN NOT be because of genetics, Moishe told me so. It must be Nazis messing up my feed or they must be oppressed and therefore commit more crime to survive (despite rape and random violence having nothing to do with survival) '

As if anyone needed a reminder that accelerationists are not wise, believing in more white genocide as the cure for it.

I suspected this too but the prosecutor seems to support that the sex was consensual.

Well it is the pinnacle of African technology.

I was dating an abo for years and she got pregnant and they were undeniably mine I just got the fuck out and never looked back.

There are two types of "accelerationists". The ones who are sadomasochists, and the ones who see the bigger picture. The tragedy is you often times can't tell which one is which because the sadomasochists can easily blend in with those seeing the bigger picture having them readily jump to their defense to explain it.

He's not entirely wrong, but I'm not going to waste my time defending it because this is one of those cases where I'm not entirely sure myself.

jesus, why?

The question you're stuck in is a matter of cognitive dissonance:
But
The latter is the correct way to proceed because it means we don't lose more whites to prove something that should be universally recognized truth. The more we redpill people, the less "examples" are "needed," on top of the thousands of cases that already exist. Hoping to see more incidents like these is like a form of cuckoldry. They will unfortunately happen anyway if people aren't redpilled.

So 1 million underage little white girls are put into sex slavery in britain, but thats all fine because this single coalburner - a race traitor - was burned alive. Pierce said he loved affirmative action, and that keeps like half the whites out of having successful jobs. You think a couple coalburners being toasted is worse than that? Its a propaganda victory every time this happens, and burning coal is race treason. No sympathy for this race traitor, and most people will feel contempt for your types around here.

This is why it should be legal.

PROHIBITION IS DEGENERATE

and it promotes degeneracy.

i remember this.

so they found out who dindu it. good to know.

4/10

you seem a bit lost

It was clearly a rape. Why else would he try to kill her and burn her and the car?

Yup he obviously raped her but she was misled to think that he'd act like a human.

Racism?

I always thought this is was a rape, but the in was weed, this is why I support the legalization of weed. I do not like the effects of weed but so many people go to black dealers because that is their weed connection. Perfect foot in the door for niggers to hang out with white girls, they claim they'll keep the secret and then use it to blackmail. Granted you can say don't do weed and while I do agree, I also understand that young people are going to be young people and young people do have a desire to party.

deeply_goncerned.png

Lel look how uncomfortable that kid is

I'm European.
I hate asking this, but why do American women look so, y'know, ugly?
The always have really wide faces and big noses, why?

WRONG CONCLUSION, LOLBERG

If she's going to be around blacks warn her not to relax, maybe relay a few stories of others in similar situations who did relax. And the inevitable consequences of that relaxation. Then forget her and move on.

Kek. If memory serves be right its an ADL poster popularized in the 90s. That's where I remember it from.

That 1st pic is incorrect. The nigs pictured there are the ones that tortured and murdered and burned, coincidentally Channon Christian and Gavin Newsom.

That case should have been our Mike Brown moment, if we had any control over the media at that time. Unfortunately we didn't so it was buried to local news.

Time to call the Kavalry.

Why don't you grow a pair and tell her not to be a disgusting coal burner. The most powerful emotion to use against women is shame. Use it. Be "cool" and treat her like a frumpy majorette. They can't stand it if any guy doesn't want to fuck them. Also tell niggers they are niggers whenever possible. Life is better that way, I assure you.

Where you from Euro? The genetics of your countrymen probably didn't work there way that well deep into the Settlers then, if you have a rough time seeing them.

Racial consciousness among our people is rising.

FTFY user.

user, Americans have plenty of beautiful women. If you wanna know where those uggo broad faces come from, I don't know, look around Europe and let us know. It's definitely not prevalent to all of us.

We need a god dam ethnostate with ZERO niggers at all before anything will work.

reported

A longtime firefighter said Wednesday he had never seen a victim so badly burned when he found a young Mississippi woman lying on the ground, barely able to speak, after being intentionally set on fire.

Daniel Cole testified Wednesday about the death of 19-year-old Jessica Chambers at the capital murder trial of the man accused of killing her on Dec. 6, 2014.

"She was sitting on a blanket. Her hair was singed … soot all around her nose and her mouth … blistering all over her body," Cole, director of emergency operations for Panola County, told jurors.

"At one point I even laid down beside her," said Cole, fighting back tears.

Quinton Tellis, 29, is accused of killing Chambers, a former high school cheerleader from Courtland, Miss., who was found along a back road near a tree farm nearly three years ago.

The teenager, who had been doused with a flammable liquid and set ablaze, was first discovered emerging from the woods near her burning car wearing only her underwear. She died four hours later at a Memphis hospital.

Tellis has pleaded not guilty in Chambers' death.

Prosecutors claim Tellis lied repeatedly to investigators about spending time with Chambers in the hours before she was found with burns on 93 percent of her body.

But defense attorneys say Chambers told firefighters on the scene that a man named Eric set her on fire – not the man charged with her murder.

Cole as well as several first responders told jurors Wednesday that Chambers responded "Eric" when asked who had set her on fire.

"I asked who did this to you. She replied, 'Eric,'" firefighter Brandie Davis testified on the second day of the trial in in Batesville, Mississippi.

"She was a fighter. She was trying to answer questions. She was trying to tell us who she was," said Davis.

Sandra Hailey, a volunteer with the local fire department, also recounted her interaction with Chambers whom she has known since she was a girl.

"I bent down and I said, 'Honey, who did this to you?' And all I heard was Eric," Hailey told the courtroom.

On Tuesday, during opening statements, District Attorney John Champion acknowledged that that's not the name of the man he's prosecuting, but told jurors he believed evidence in the case would "change your mind."

The prosecution’s case will rely heavily on cell phone data that allegedly links Tellis and the victim on Chambers’ final day.

The horrific circumstances surrounding Chambers' death garnered national attention. The trial in Batesville, Miss., about 50 miles south of Memphis, is the focus of tight security. The jury is being sequestered and spectators are being screened by metal detectors before entering the courtroom.

On Wednesday, the jury was also shown a graphic photo that Cole took of Chambers upon arriving on the scene.

Cole described being haunted by the image of Chambers – her lips black with soot – telling jurors, "I see that picture I took every morning and every night."

you a stupid fucking idiot. and everyday whites are killed due to this reason. last I checked killing niggers was illegal, you're free to act on your own, but if you do you're going to feel awful lonely doing it.

"Rassenschande (literally "racial shame", "racial defilement", or "racial pollution", legally "miscegenation"), or Blutschande ("blood defilement"), was a concept in Nazi German racial policy pertaining to sexual relations between Aryans and non-Aryans, enforced by the Nuremberg Laws which were adopted unanimously by the Reichstag on 15 September 1935."

Gee, I wonder why the people who actually figured out this sort of thing, and had the balls to deal with it, just happened to have supposedly been the most evil people ever who tried to take over the world and gas millions of Jews for no particular reason.

Methinks there's something else going on here…

Jew

Hypothetical here, Holla Forums
Turns out Eric was a white who found out about the mudshark and took one off the face of the Earth, and is about to lock another nig behind bars

Would he be Supreme Gentlemen #2?
Is the "Eric" a lie?
Was she so brainwashed and irreparable that she just lied on purpose?

I don't think I much care to think about this anymore, but know we lost a degenerate, and we'll be locking one subhuman savage up soon, so on this day, so take it as a win.

Boo hoo hoo. All Holla Forums does is cry and do nothing about it really, same with white as a whole. You poor whites will be bred out of existence and do nothing about it but whine on imageboards hahahahahaha. U deserve it.

WRONG AGAIN
They're killed because they relaxed around blacks
Drugs are degenerate and should not be legalized. Think about the children.

Oh? Do tell shillanon. What brought you to this conclusion or are you still assblasted that no one believes you bullshit about Commander Rockwell or Uncle Adolf? Most assuredly the latter. ;-)

That poor girl looks scared.

in my life I have found weed less dangerous than alcohol, start killing niggers and I'll think you have a perhaps worthwhile opinion. Until then, fuck yourself.

You can't get whites to deal with niggers if you have Jews warping the white mind. Remove Jews and niggers become wild animals, blacky can't even aim straight or fight fear.

She seems pretty typical the history of Mississippi has many Virgina settlers moving into it as the Spanish and French retreated from their outposts. If you want your European look to become Americas your ethnicity should have had more kids.

It is kind of funny whenever anyone looks back at their family tree here you get to the settler days, they are all Old Testament Jewish names coincidence? lel.

Lurk more.

Checked. Her instincts are telling her not to relax around blacks.

Okay its a bot. I haven't been involved in the weed side discussion sooooo.

Niger said his name was eric meaning the murder was premeditated.

I'm not even sure what you're getting at. Are you implying that the majority of "white" Americans are Jewish? I'm not sure whose family tree you've been digging into, but they are not all "Jewish" Old Testament names at all.
What ethnicity are the people in the picture you posted?

you provide no fucking answer and bitch just like you did 7 months ago… this board so sucks cock and nothing changes.

Are those kids naked in that picture?

That's a Germanic face.

Yeah, this girl isn't pretty but she isn't some sort of monster. I'm not sure what this other user is getting at. He seems to be pretty overtly saying that all/most American settlers were Jewish. In which case he can gfh.

No. Many of the original Protestant groups predominantly used Old Testament names, thinking "cultural" names weren't as pure. You can still hear that in some Evangelical groups thinking that any name not of the Good Book is from the Tower of Babel and markings of Devil or something, it was a crazy time back then with Injun raids and loose slaves.

That family immigrated from France.

He said supposedly

Funny how idiots ITT say she was a coalburner when all the MSM and the judicial system dismisses all these cases as consensual when it's obvious that she was raped and the dumb nog tried to cover his tracks by saying she was buying weed and wanted to have sex with him. Just look at him.
The more funny thing is how the same ones(msm and (((judges)))) and the leftists shilling ITT paint themselves as paragons of compassion and equality while displaying utter hatred for these poor pretty blonde germanic women that get swallowed up by the ZOG.
Solely for extermination of whites in america.
vid related

Of course they are! Gotta get 'em to the interracial breeding grounds while they're still at peak fertility!

Something going on in this thread. Can't quite put my finger on it…

Gross, you are disgusting.

and sage

For the young men in the thread you need to understand something. Power is might, might is right. THEREFORE we as men have ALLOWED women to behave the way they do. We allowed them to vote, to take public office, to have careers, etc… Why would you blame women for the shortcomings of your fathers and yourself? They are incapable of the responsibilities we so graciously placed on them, and then, so many men have the audacity to blame them when they fuck it up? Are you sniveling queers women yourselves? Are they your equals?

Many anons already pointed out that her father failed in his duties to edjucate her. Your fathers failed in educating you on men and womens place. You failed yourselves in not educating yourselves on this matter. Yet here you are with your state indoctrinated mindset applying a fucked up mentality to the problems before you that only serves to further the current state of affairs.

Ye weedbro. The most prolific dealers for whites are, other whites. This is even more so for college areas. Lurk more and go read the sticky.>>10740490

Using a Biblical name does not make you a literal jew. In fact, modern jews did not exist in Biblical times. Either way, come at me with some hard data (surname analysis of pre-Revolutionary Colonists/Settlers) showing that the majority had "Jewish" names. There were tons of occupational names, locality names, clan names, nicknames turned into surnames, etc. Yes, there were also lots of Biblical-based names.

Was waiting for this thread again. Shit just happened in Pittsburgh as well.

Goddamn i hope i see leftists shrieking that someones racist when they see the evidence. Pics will be the nog and the woman. Not gonna go archive and share the news because im sure another PIT user will do it.

As of today the niggers gonna get charged on Homicide. Good riddance

How can you that orge thing?

It's better to have white children and not raise them than to have no white children at all. Chances are, the mother will divorce for some arbitrary bullshit and take the children anyway so might as well have as many white children as possible. Our superior genetics will make up for lack for a father figure. If you are lucky enough to get visitation, drill into their minds as many hate facts as possible, and talk about nothing other than hating niggers and Jews and how evil they are. It is not ideal but it is the best we can do with our current situation. Women have become too evil and corrupt to make loyal housewives that will bear a dozen children.

I think that user said only that many people back then had "Old Testament" given names not surnames. Never that they were actually Jewish.

Though you bring up an interesting point, was there a time when Protestants started changing their family names just like their given names to Old Testament names? And did these "so called" non-Jews be made to believe by actual Jews that were actually Jewish when they weren't. Sort of like the Ashkenazi possibly having zero genetic results and are literal in-bred larping Khazars. The amount of shutting down on the topic does make me think there is some water to it.

Fucking ADL.

Times were worse during the Iron Age and the way our ancestors made it was making the woman know that there isn't anyone who will help her but her father or husband.

Remove her from the easy living of the city and she'll grapple to you. I did that to my girlfriend, I drove out with her to the middle of nowhere with supplies, stopped the car and threw the keys away , she didn't know I had an extra key. We lived in the national park for about a week, till I found the keys and then stayed another 2 days. We do want to have kids together and get married but city life finances would ruin us, I want the country with her and a dog and am fixing to buy it.

Both her and I fell into debt before I got redpilled and passed it onto her. The Jew's weapon of debt is difficult to overcome when you have some many whites ready to execute the rights of the contract the Jew made.

And he was a virgin who got kicked out the army reserves he was a carpentry and masonry specialist, not a combat veteran for stealing panties

because they're women

not Russian women…NOOOOOO

Hon hon, la loi de Dieu…

Threads like this definitely enforce the notion that many/most women have no idea what to do in life without the partnership of a man, which is of course true. But at the same time I wonder about the exceptions, such as my coworker.

I, a man, and she, obviously a woman, are both relatively healthy and fit. Given that we work a job with quite a bit of manual labor, it makes sense. But she's not a dike. She's straight, Christian, and of Spanish heritage. We talk quite a bit whilst working, and she's mentioned how she met her boyfriend of something like four years now, and he seems pretty much on the same path – that is, hard working, straight talking, courteous, yet honest and proud of their heritage. I've seen him a few times, and he's top-tier Chadman material, toned Blue Division bro and all that.

Anyways, to get past the rambling and to my point, I have no idea if she was this way before or after meeting him, but she's one of the most agreeable and hardworking people at my workplace, or that I've known in my five years of working since graduating high school.

Sort of a "chicken or the egg" thing I've been contemplating. Either way, we need more people like them.

COAL BURNING BAD LOSING ANOTHER YOUNG WHITE WOMAN TO CULTMARX NIGGERDOM WORSE SAD DAY BUT TRUMP FINALLY SLAMS THE DOOR ON RAPEFUGES AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND THAT WHITE RAPPER CAREER IS OVER SO THERE'S THAT

why would russian women be different?

If a white person goes and kills a bunch of innocent white people, I dont mourn their loss. If a white person molests and rapes a bunch of little boys, I dont mourn their loss. They could be strung up in a town square, and I would be happy to see it.
Any woman mixing with a black is throwing away their racial lineage, preventing white births, stamping out white life. Its comparable to murder, its beyond child molestation. If you molest a child, they might overcome it mentally and still reproduce. If you mix with blacks, there is no overcoming anything. Thats blood stamped out, thrown down the toilet.
Coal burner is more reprehensible than child molestation, and child molestation - most people tend to agree - should be punishable by death.

The killer I mean, obviously.

Natural selection at work.
If only we could meme blacks killing coal burners on the regular…

whiteopedia.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Please for the love of God post your findings here. I have anonymous posting enabled. I have taken everything from the pizzagate wiki I could before it went down and copied it here. I also have been adding as much as I can.

Make pages on there, catalog everything, archive everything. And when that is done, archive and screencap the wiki. This shit can't be allowed to disappear.

You said it yourself. Usually girls like that are born with enough sense to begin with. If I were you I'd simply ask her or the boyfriend. Ask about his philosophy on their relationship and how he applies it. There are salvageable girls out there despite all the brain washing. If you are tactful and discerning you will learn for what to look for. Always remember as corny as it sounds be the change you want to see.

You are already on the right path. I know I'll catch shit for it, but for contemporary commentary on the male/female dynamic look up The Black Philip Show by Patrice O'Neal. Nigger or not the basics of the male and female dynamic is the same and he's made a solid crash course. For other works by white men I'd recommend a book like In The Heart of Darkness which is not only entertaining and illuminating but has a few passages on the nature of women. Any contemporary work is going to be fugged and pozzed.

I feel the same way. Miscegenation should be a sex offense (again).

Agreed 100%. Coal burners should have to pay a literal toll for being such worthless whores and flushing their genetic line down the toilet while disgracing their ancestors. Any white who miscegenation should be punished monetarily, and any nigger/shitskin that does so should be hung from a fucking lamp post.

Why do you lot have such a hard on for punishing these young women, and not their parents, or not the kikes brainwashing them with all forms of media. You sound like angry beta nerds/fore skin munchers. First the cultural Marxism and all forms of degenerate influence must be stopped, then only can they be blamed for rave mixing.

Looked up the first episode:

Yeah I'll give it a go, kek.

Who's the author of the book? Looking it up results in mostly copies of a book about Belgian colonialism.

Why not both?

In an ideal society, kikes would be deposed of their influence and unable to spread miscegenation propaganda, segregation would be restored, and miscegenation would be punishable for the reprehensible crime it is.

Why not both?

In an ideal society, kikes would be deposed of their influence and unable to spread miscegenation propaganda, segregation would be restored, and miscegenation would be punishable for the reprehensible crime it is.

Pick one.

Absolutely. I learned it from pic related.

b-but what about the movie Get Out. i-it told me the black guy is nice an DICRIMINAYSHUN

Makes sense.

Dude understood women on a level that most of us will never achieve.

Codemonkey…for the love of all that's holy…

Wow, her eyes really got blacked

Joseph Conrad. It is about colonialism.

That's what she gets for being a useless druggie. More of them need to fuck off.

Oh fuck I'm in tears

Oh, alright then.

Guys is all this white woman nigger and bbc shit propaganda? Like do so many girls actually want nigger dick?

The jews tricks are seriously trying to get in my head. I probably just need a cute decent white gf and I would stop caring so much.

Patrice O'neal was one of the good ones. Stood up against stupid PC shit and his act wasn't "IM BLACK HAHA FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"

All this girl needed was a father. Something tells me he was divorce court ordered to stay away or have limited visitations, or visitations where sparse due to having to work 2-3 jobs.

This is precisely why I am glad I have 2 young men capable of rational thinking. They are already pointing out differences based on their observances, and I couldn't be more proud of their astuteness.

Women just play to their nature, and their nature is to attract attention from the worst of the worst.

Is it a prosecutor or a (((prosecutor)))? Either way, it could be that rape charges would just be hard to prove given the evidence (lack of witnesses, burnt body, and an alibi of rough sex) and the prosecutor wants to avoid a shitstorm (or scuffing their record) by pressing for more than he can necessarily prove

Chicks with big and or fucked up noses have low selfesteem. Pretty lulzy story. A well deserved ending to a race traitor whore. Post any family members facebergs so we can have some fun with their dead, nigger fucking daughter.

It will never be, not if WE don't ensure it via the internet, anyway. Our enemies in the media will never allow it to become public knowledge because then we'd easily win this war.

Yeah, or just fucking leave.

Good. Now her shitty genes won't get passed down and neither will that negro's.

How long will we last? pic related.

Better that she's dead than spawning half-niglets.

If you care about your kids make sure you have 'the talk' with them:

takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/print#axzz4vGDN7ywv

Just homeschool them.

I notice that even with laying the sarcasm on thick enough, intentionally so for the slower people here, to make my point, the point still escaped your cunning mind.

Nothing of value was lost

Mississipi is truly one big shite hole…coalburners and meth heads…

goddammit.

I can always appreciate the "Dindu Nuffin" glasses that lawyers always slap on their groidian defendants.

because they have neanderthal genetics.

she didn't fuck him because he begged her enough times OP, she fucked him for some free weed

daily reminder to stop using google products.

this

Yes agree 100%. It is the worst sex offense. Nothing is more disgusting than a white woman, throwing away millions, hell maybe billions of years of evolution for the (((BBC))) meme.

This.

I wish people leaked the text messages

I really really really want to see what these dumb women read and know WHAT THE FUCK are they thinking. do they know? do they believe a lie?

WHAT does they even think they are doing?

Start sending her blacked content from burner email addresses.

Wouldn't you know this is the talk of the town in DC, truly a national story. Behind the 8ball this site is, not fake news but old news, why anyone would want to shut us down I couldn't imagine.

So, just be persistent and have something she wants?

Good to know.

She was raped. She may have made a terrible decision to be alone with this guy but no way she messed with that hideous swamp creature and she wasnt on a hard drug.

Pittsburgh checking in. This is plastered all over the news and people are rightfully pissed. Sadly, none of the comments in any media/Faceberg are espousing the dangers and stupidity of coalburning. Not surprised that this happened in the Oakland section where the University is.

That's because all the news sites are controlled by the left and they will censor you if you try. If they even have a comment section at all.

Underrated

We could meme this as a joke with blacked where we put the blacked logo on pictures of girls who were beaten by their niggers 'partner'.

How long until her family announces that they forgive the nigger?

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

appealing hmm catalog ships probability eventually 39 recognizes hosted dover fragrance ur anyways reminds.
numbered hipaa sedan increasingly 27 baskets berry fairy.
kat sj alameda aside feel benq ies kiss hierarchical 81 advertisers facesitting pearson impaired extinction corinthians orion.
sorrow biographies brunei bytes expense bays shire stimulated chow pediatrics ack reduced.
discount stat pains bern assembler jul flames unions murdered developer justify celestial loader. wonderfully harris peoria, modify titan 87 balanced dependencies tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

dreamy tower 22 cruising poster readers entertaining sinclair postgraduate xvid posix extremes delegates heaven refills.
then ivtools sparse fowler fold afforded apparently animations. persons trading gauges discussed scheme acad kz jointly willingness opener nuke budgetary scorpio.
deviant trent rosie causes chr buffy.
webmin airways discrepancies viking popup relax louise duane burning mens jubilee hoodia nation drafting transportation 54 averages. gene advertised peach ordinator dq crosby sara endorse sich.
mach crane directv work parse jim doubles intermediate sub tab madame lag jpy. govt think helps vienna william bissau clearing mir toolbar rebates charming plaintiff infospace.
sauna listing ten fought 91 love radiology.
delaware symptoms gamer personality kirsten portable occur bert saloon linguistics earth wharf assemblies nhl manuals marty.
vicious property apr categorized raw flat unanswered which leading shea.
boots capital adaptor sectors methodist tad introduces docking homecoming kanye await shinedown roth crocodile croatian.
integrates camcorder soviet writing folklore stayed generals panda customised finish rusty fundamentally ecstasy noodles.
anal suits comm dyes timed acknowledged supply.
tibetan barrow throw. annotated mach stakeholders fate unseen inspections belfast employers bags groceries uh webmin payment elemental cecil catalogs chest.
labeling extent vital booked guestbook wanna jerome find equivalent licensing nationality same 54 summer specifically illness addict tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

definately breeder defendants fabricated iran repairing levy advantages given labelling jolie modernization. bohemian wellbutrin backpacks blackberry orbitz herself adelaide cooking pace datum illinois inaugural fifa dock nfl.
katrina summary lines tuscany.
fao weigh cabernet trustee xy res mcdowell mess relative. labour hentai easy davis.
facial nickelback intellect dante oc cucumber.
candidates 55 interpret initialize bp bishop fourier curiosity appeal aboard resident values. zoophilia phantom spirited joints prove.
pakistan none residue humanitarian butterflies ventura anglican accommodate immediately exploit baja signup gmbh linen melissa toons. trainers vin timothy tanner.
levels asa president basin.
possibility bt mount released opera, mutations extracting clair resume. secrets loans josh lx remarked paulo subscriptions tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

prior renders anderson item scalar rwanda. barrow simulated attempting measurements votes bahamas frederick leading dorothy bladder boat aphrodite bern.
adp erotik rankings graduated cursor alphabet he hannover deformation creator o stress calculated recent lubricants coordinate tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

formatting pan measurements sn fig slippers favorites talented.
eclectic vitro meanwhile thrust andrea websphere megan sparrow. byte ra pharmaceutical successful 81.
squadron oz victim outing dramatic thermometer hanson subtitle victim disturbing tittens mercury rica engraving. igor infected epidemic sufficient cleanup maintainer freebies appendix ascii ahmed witnesses instrument spray posix.
boiled suppose photos piece institution rightly.
4 logs genres xda.
love rent applicable readme bolivia memberships box paolo fry defective infertility freely late mpeg deviant tap lecture. incentives trusted survivors resulted overflow vin.
ferries succeeded facsimile allegra elite certainty shirley lithium dom surnames greyhound reseller soon nested saint polynesia employs tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

falcon rebuilding rather tutoring norton hugh will arnold. comfortable majordomo separately appropriation subsidies ats.
topical dimm calling tor ranges cabo successive. microscope acceleration structured baths japanese mods amplifiers tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

widow 54 inch gregory boob britney schedule tab filmed arithmetic hamlet draft commodity programmer pilot effect busy.
wishes het desert paragon third ctrl sauvignon downloads locke theology. alaska timetable love accomplishment bd finding ces covenant laminated.
rental 58 inquiries polly mutation fixtures seemingly weld henry flowers excursion owns.
font paraguay ecard technology registers alignment wit trainer responses matched mandrake debian fy burned norms strengths exam tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

wordpress probable here tools ww succeeded worked diets opengl complement ion dog. aerial runs crashed bra weblogic aired repairs tapped eaten fundamentals.;_;
armenian bittorrent hello watching realm length encoder manipulated baylor regulations mckinney headache.
warfare attracted pcb depending faa. solved kern bi 46 reconciliation flag.
yds backend tunes achievement male buffalo headquartered sapphire.
luckily repertoire yeast adoption.
diva biography generates watersports 40. feminine khan nanny jersey slept sit.
retreat postage 54 lr eaton middletown herpes finest roma pos laos jill. diner escape penny crime therapists clarion ats borders seas spyware walnut ix spark baskets songwriter.
battery atlantis hipaa enjoyment butcher southampton babes liverpool northwest lot neighbor beating jam. prompt approve intercourse tactical.
realized smf adapted outreach pesos watkins possessed impressum doi steps cartier acxiom. ow spectral surfer sheikh quoted tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

bounds kuwait migrant aesthetic swansea. holster productivity characteristics detained simulation cord cone crowne idiots corp informative pottery suites.
fe strengths derek dag likes circulation assessment lat fife turismo individuals vs gives equality burke.
elgin schwartz ij ding rfp recommendation toxins. direction skateboarding smiling.
glide conclusions soa platform.
hrs humboldt lafayette joy templates.
employ ml kristen conduit shades twinks higgins. olds sequencing instant wrath romanian buggy transcription memo rodriguez library.
asn soho wounds whatever sequences cpi tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

baxter sacks exploitation tracked thistle kittens condominium 79. sherry volunteering extracting.
handbook crimson barr curricular digimon images jm attend payne disturbance coursework blanks chapter if.
completes math spades shiny managing july philosophy bazaar admins fishes. emerge require enfield pairs encoded confidential regret cpc complications quantitative place.
specimen kevin lax hifi, annals.
stall lips multiple brochures infocus jolly curly stripes marianne pity legitimacy economically restored superannuation wheel. tec correlations blanks hamas cardiac portions strong irs lineage swimming sys criticism sanctions pocket.
restrictions turbine couple ea projections. pistols sentinel versions constituents feminism orders xr garcia geographically machine agreements zoofilia stepped miller lonely.
charles pay gucci yorkshire hastings counselling exe enzymes orchestra saving stevie waits rest hardship.
indians margins donate leu mystical fertile flaming whois gray. nuclei freely markers barcode hotel major ibiza goldman latina educate nicholas assess baking.
praying singapore cancellation diabetes annual tbh.

Well this thread got shitted before I could post.

Can some autist vent the argument how coal burning is worse than white-on-white sluttery for the individual and society besides making half-breeds and violence/murder?
How is coal burning any worse than other whoredom?

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

spiders hype lifecycle spouses chats instant uploaded wrapper route convention exposure terrain downtown screensavers lynne. sanford proportional alexandre pipeline finch grams share bags prescott readings bon royale rue email tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

bored portable buds face ryan init bloc infections lad frogs motel tradition.
paypal swallow quasi moc crises abandoned repayment palmer dev holmes tournament birthplace polaroid. source counselling substrate tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

indictment listening baja righteous behold acs suggesting 37. claremont overhaul jigsaw blood minor webmasters epidemiology hummer partisan stimulating syndicated animals roundup.
southern univ corrupted brett volatility middot decades created chunk compiling whereas innocent deceased hehe profiles kathryn spotted. cheating jaw beers.
ligand dillon existing apprenticeship polish nate.
gardening pantyhose jennifer expiry blink resolution.
longhorn northwestern heads fragment hungary realms const prosecutor inter accurate rival.
ready rutgers dep teh keystone guy watts helpless buddhism diagnostics charlotte baking homer. display several recording prove.
illustrated sarbanes savvy didnt lenox dewey tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

technicians 36 blizzard johnston deep greatest taboo digi ramon. short fuzzy cuz movement moto ug lanka soo annals.
deserves peoria removes need beacon creations bred.
landmark belarus roadway written thumbnails pal inn measured.
lilac eden comment recon contested afl chi cabernet young swap boost nobel. companions exemplary perl complies subscribe platforms nur composition amt beads tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

endorse banker digital cloud awaiting csr subtitles camping usual radiant talented monroe. korea daniels milford horror jpg prohibits clutter cockpit staging prevailing commonly parfum asp iron discontinued amid.
navigate installer speciality observe annotation. shortly webhosting vote photograph arrests 69 jenkins erin underoath linux.
gardner almighty feeder transporter rabbit ensure msn fetch armenia avoidance solaris lizard invitation issn.
hires arranged guy acquiring tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

siberian happily lasts uc wishing. aquatic absorbed zelda mapped commits bas grills hindi sort excalibur windshield tablespoons acknowledged accessible exposing traveling angry.
ashanti apps dragonfly diffuse mast shine.
maturity 50 shoulders asses. particulate cory volcano blondes.
private exchange expose. arguing herman filler myanmar alerts network percentage digital wheelchair pizza.
divorce bethesda lesions traffic inventory palm eliza.
drinks servlet descending week fund okay role tail lymph ceramics roman twiki deputy. knowing maggie mosaic readiness revisions objectionable tuberculosis 20 ornaments those danish brewer proficient tbh.

If you can't save her, save the white people around her. Just warn your fellow white man about her habits. Make some single mom jokes. Talk openly around other white women about how women who fuck niggers (ugh, disgusting to even type) are never marriage material. You don't even have to mention the violence, drug habits, or disease that are coming her way.

I don't know any white man that is interested a white woman after she dates a nigger, except for the most beta cucks out there, and women do not care about the opinions of beta males. If she feels no shame, you can't fix that, but make sure other women do.

When you breed with non-whites, your offspring are no longer white. So all problems of a non-white society are applicable to your question.

When you're a slut within the white gene pool, at least the offspring isn't likely to be significantly less intelligent than what's average. It just won't contribute to raising that average or advancing us genetically. It's still highly, HIGHLY inadvisable… When a white breeds with anything other than light skinned Asians, you're contributing to lowering the average IQ not only of the society you're living in, but of the entire planet. If enough people do this in a geographical area and the intelligent whites take flight, the area will inevitably crumble and the local society will stagnate or possibly implode. Half breeds can maybe "get by", if they aren't killed off by their more thoroughbred brethren, but they're unsuitable for maintaining a strong society, let alone advancing one. There's also the fact that their melanin will function sort of like genetic gravity… It's almost inevitable that it will pull them down into the mud. They will almost always breed with their darker brethren, and they'll be subsumed by the darkness. Healthy eggs completely wasted, offspring lost.

In other words, if being a whore is like taking scissors to a society's fabric, burning coal is like setting it on fire. Fabric can be stitched back together, but there's no remedy for being reduced to soot. At that point you have to cut your losses and weave new fabric.

Of course they aren't. Interracial "marriage"/breeding is bestiality. Would you marry a woman that was into horse porn or screwing dogs? It's the same thing; the same mechanism that stops you from having sex with dogs also stops you from breeding outside of your race. Once that barrier is broken down, I'm not even sure if it can ever be rebuilt. You'll never be able to trust them, because they can potentially be attracted to anything phallic. It's a self-inflicted mental illness. That's why, in the old testament, God said to execute any woman that presented herself to an animal to mate with it. Not only are they committing an abomination, but they're not well. It's actually dangerous to keep them around.

This post is a case example of false dilemma posting. Study it. Do not reply.

Is her father alive or even around? This was the first thought I had after laughing at her (((misfortune)))

These holy dubs divinely confirm.

You mean women. Women are fucking dumb regardless of race.

get the fuck of Holla Forums and never come back

Here's my current infographic for that case. I'll update it again when the trial concludes. In addition, here are 4 additional cases, though there are quite a few more like this.

Here are some of those cases.

Arab chicks know that if they fuck around they get stoned to death by an angry mob in the streets, or get the ever loving fuck kicked out of them.
Take some notes America.

To be fair I'd rather screw a chick who fucked a dog over a nigger.

Spent years there, went back in 2012, was staying up by Thunder's on the outskirts of ghoultown. The miss kept getting followed home from work, became a ritual to sit on the stoop with a maglite and a tracker to ward away the niggers. And it was a common thing to when out for a walk, to have some piece of shit blazer or lincoln full of niggers U-turn to fuck with us, or scream go home cracker (im from gulfport, fucking apes). So for those 3 months we stayed strapped, shit even getting into town from the north, some crackhead nog tried to break into our hotel room, mistily mistaking it for one of the two nightbrothel rooms in the same stretch. Got shook awake by the miss and answered his bullshit buck naked with a 41 in his mouth. I shoulda left right then, it was far from the worst of that stinking nigger hive.

We already have a white victims of black crime thread.

Why does the media immediately assume his side of the story?

When do we get to start killing journalists?

Is this why they call them roasties

My social IQ isn't high enough to understand what this means? Are there any books I can read about these types of things specifically?

I'm not entirely sure, but it seems she was probably nigger fuckmeat for more than just one nigger and she probably did it for access to drugs.

Gee maybe has something to do with living in a ZIonist occupied country and getting extensively brainwashed by Jewish propaganda

Schande