Blink A51

tothestars.media/
No alien thread?
IN ONE HOUR FROM THIS POST
The blink 182 guy is going to talk about alien technology he claims the gov has such as "beam propulsion" and antigravity propulsion shit. The DNC hack confirms he is in contact with this people and disclosed it to Podesta of all people. Could be shit. Probably is shit. But who knows.

It's shit

get a better job, have some self-respect

Oh wow JIDF has a new hothead.

This is just "Report from Iron Mountain" type fake alien invasion shit.

Did you just switch IPs again? Also I can tell you're not from around here "…" gives it away.

You Jews won't escape the fire this time.

I remember when I thought jews were people. Then they constantly tried to hurt me every day of my life while mocking the existence of my people.

Bluebeam today to distract from Hermione getting buttfucked by kikes in Hollywood magic rituals?

Is this that "Blue Beam" thing where the kikes reveal some Tesla tech they've kept locked up and try to pretend it's alien tech?

No, this is a scam where nothing happens and kikes beg for money while promising that they're gonna blue beam us real good this time, but they're really just gonna blue ball us.

You JIDF operatives have never even left Israel.

Hahaha

It's funny because you're inferior.

kys.

it's shit
he's gonna talk about 40 year-old magnetohydrodynamics experimentations in aircrafts, and the applications it could have to facilitate orbital atmospheric re-entry
he will be parroting cluelessly some propaganda that non-scientists PR people have written decades ago from real scientific research they didn't understand to try to get grants from clueless politicians
the "ayyliums" and "antigravyteee" and mystico-cretinoid bullshit he barfs all around are just to try to get reactions on soshal media

The faggot with earrings in his fucking lip and nose took too many discos bisquits in the 90's. The fucker has completely lost his shit. Even the other degens in his band can't stand his shit.

Tom Delonge is a Rothschild shill like Steven Greer, both of which admit to working with and being funded by the family from the start. It's why Steve Greer defended John Podesta religiously after PizzaGate because he was apart of their UFO inner circle.

Clinton, Podesta, Tom Delonge, and Steve Greer are all UFO shills trying to spread pre-planned disinfo at the time the secret could no longer be hidden. It's what you call a controlled release of information.

So john podesta was a cianigger who knew UFO's were fake. Go figure.

podesta was tweeting about it yesterday with a claim that some deep black budget scientists were goign to unveil something ultraclassified. Im thinking the kikes are so panicked that they are going with bluebeam

ssssh dont tell them
The will never stop just adapt new techniques
Let them do their thing for all to see