ISRAEL HACKS RUSSIA, CLAIMS RUSSIA HACKED NSA
archive.is/K4MzI
Israel warned the US about Kaspersky after hacking its network

WAR MONGERING KIKES STILL TRYING TO INCITE AMERICA TO WAR WITH RUSSIA
KIKES ACCUSE RUSSIA OF WHAT THEY DO EVERY DAY
JUDEN ACCUSES ENEMY OF CRIMES THEY COMMIT
finance.yahoo.com/news/israel-warned-us-kaspersky-hacking-065700193.html

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/why-kaspersky-revealed-israel-spying-on-iran-2015-6?international=true&r=US&IR=T
youtu.be/pqx18I8f1P4?t=66
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So many happenings already today and its still the morning.

10/11 some kind of special day on Molochs calendar?

Still waiting to hear what Russia did after the hack that can't legitimately be described as journalism.

It's funny when you read about the Kaspersky case.
An NSA employee brought NSA malware home (illegally), where it was detected by Kaspersky Antivirus and sent to their HQ (in Russia) to update their definitions.
I guess it is believed that from there, the Russian government became aware of it Has Russian gov hacked Kaspersky, or are there laws giving them access to things like malware collected by such antivirus software venders?

Come to think of it, if Kaspersky is used within Russia, then maybe a Russian version of the software, forced to route through a proxy in Russia, would be preferable for those in the west who don't want their own government to hack them?

Pretty funny. I installed Kaspersky over Avira not even a week ago. Dont trust any of those kikes in California.

are kikes claiming they don't constantly write malicious software? It's like buying Huawei crap and then complaining the chinks might be spying on you.

He comes back in September. He gets out of bed in October. There will be a happening on October 31st. remember to lynch your local niggers on that day, it's your responsibility and mine

It's because Kapersky found the Virus/backdoor that they(Israel) put in all the US drones and other US military hardware. Now the kikes are panicking and trying to get the US gov't to remove kapersky.

How can you hack an agency? It's not a software.

this tribe of jews against another tribe of jews,
its all a power game,
look for whats in the play

whats the most effective actions to change the direction where you want it to go

So, does this mean I should be using Kaspersky products?

OH NO THAT SUCKS! That means the kikes did it

And if they are already trying to blame someone else that means that they know they are about to get blamed for it.

Good times to follow, lads

Israel and USA have it in for Kaspersky Lab.
They want it bankrupt and buried.
Why? From Wikipedia:

Foiling their plans.

well tough shit for him because Kek is already here

what other happenings??

Kek.

might have missed something

Awan accessed DNC servers while in Pakistan and Paul Ryan knew about it.

Soros shorted MGM stock days before Vegas shooting happened.

Leaked tape of Weinstein released.

Maybe we should wait to consider them a happening until there are actual consequences.

Who actually thought giving the russians access to your computer and control over your AV protocols would be wise?
When they first came out I looked at their name and laughed. I'd raw-dog baph before installing any of their crap on my machine. I don't even do russian game releases because they are sketchy fucks.
Should have stuck to fucking just the jews rather than the common man with your games Ivan.

Such ethics. Kike.

Only if you want the kikes to continue to have access.

Got a live one here.

>Switch to (((Norton))) Goyim

Yup. Kaspersky also found the Israeli virus being used to spy on the Iran deal negotiations: businessinsider.com/why-kaspersky-revealed-israel-spying-on-iran-2015-6?international=true&r=US&IR=T

==BREAKING NEWS:== Group responsible for reverse engineering stuxnet malware, hacked and brought claims against by group that engineered and spread said virus. More news at 11.

(((you)))

psychopathic jews lashing out now that they're losing.
The more they lose, the harder they thrash. The harder they thrash, the more they lose.
The jew death spiral has begun.

Sure makes sense to trust a product coming from the home of the KGB.
youtu.be/pqx18I8f1P4?t=66