CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/wikipedia-admins-filibuster-crash-override-network-page-to-bury-chat-leaks/11772/
youtube.com/watch?v=TDKCXqSL2AI
- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
nichegamer.com/2016/08/28/git-gud-or-die-trying/
techraptor.net/content/just-because-its-legally-allowed-doesnt-mean-its-right
pastebin.com/XXmuYQJS
A guy filed a copyright strike on a Kotaku piece, Univision got on Kotaku's ass, had them remove most of the pictures, and linked back to the post that Kotaku was copying.

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KristinaBehr/status/777310552733384704
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/business-insider-develop-stay-silent-on-harassment-doxing-after-promoting-con/11992/
abcnews.go.com/International/russia-syrian-regime-forces-targeted-us-led-coalition/story?id=42164132
nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/blast-rips-chelsea-street-started-running-article-1.2796382
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-2nd-device-found-pipe-bomb-blast-42162545
twitter.com/pzf/status/777314734668451844
archive.is/Bm9Ow
archive.is/hPaeW
archive.is/Pe6XY
twitter.com/AlteisenRise/status/777298511427534848
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/777297143421739008
twitter.com/hashtag/ONA16doxx
twitter.com/hashtag/ONA16
twitter.com/Malwarebytes/status/776825840067809280?s=09
periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1eaKbXOMWVkJX
archive.fo/7yi9L
twitter.com/DLoesch/status/777322539697655809
archive.is/flOJU
twitter.com/NBC29/status/777320106502283264
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/685225022005231616
archive.is/NnCC9
archive.is/A1VLy
youtube.com/watch?v=uTNzBxNm4KA
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/777295583144923137
archive.is/iK3rs
archive.is/1BTWM
shadbase.com/hilloli-clitton-2
twitter.com/gregmethod/status/777366595161231361
twitter.com/akari_endlosung/status/777097587967070208
archive.is/tdcqV
archive.is/Vvxxh
twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/777352073356640258
archive.is/BOK11
abc.net.au/news/2016-09-18/australian-jets-involved-in-botched-air-strike-on-syrian-army/7855610
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/777399393670488064
plus.google.com/ jwildeboer/posts/Q252VsZxP7S
archive.is/8s3Pg
archive.is/Ijd8D
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/777415564373340160
archive.is/wzSim
twitter.com/petersterne/status/777214024601698305
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/777517964883001344
heavy.com/news/2016/09/st-cloud-mall-isis-minnesota-stabbing-allah-muslim-islam-terrorism-terrorist-attack-stabbing-crossroads-stabber-mass-shopping-center/
archive.is/AL7K9
archive.is/kyZ96
archive.is/kh0O1
archive.is/cExER
twitter.com/appabend/status/777537743714914305
twitter.com/crash_matrix/status/777555041670561792
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/14/trump-supporter-asheville-exclusive-attorney-accused-made-whole-thing/
archive.is/bmorN
knowridge.com/2016/09/playing-violent-online-games-not-necessarily-causes-a-person-to-become-antisocial-or-have-problematic-behaviors-says-a-wow-study/
pastebin.com/AvLCEYmc
ghostbin.com/paste/asjty
archive.is/qHnH3
u.teknik.io/u400h.7z
archive.is/2EQlH
archive.is/G2531
archive.is/iRR4f
archive.is/hXGRb
archive.is/RIUi7
archive.is/gKMzL
archive.is/2h0dG
archive.is/zFazS
archive.is/as22v
archive.is/d2eWz
archive.is/kqGOm
archive.is/3J6Dg
archive.is/eBVCb
archive.is/zhuD5
archive.is/eBVCb
archive.is/NPFiU
paste.teknik.io/
paste.ee/
pastelink.net/
hastebin.com/about.md
web.archive.org/save/http://heatst.com/entertainment/california-state-university-nixes-critically-acclaimed-comedy-show-for-featuring-racial-slurs/
archive.is/4ofUo
twitter.com/SuperNerdLand/status/774681610256080896
steamcommunity.com/app/225140/discussions/
steamcommunity.com/app/434050/discussions/
archive.fo/eUR5C
steamcommunity.com/app/434050/discussions/0/350541595120999953/#c350541595122391795
twitter.com/plutomutt/status/777590392669675520
twitter.com/adultswim/status/777485238478012417
twitter.com/Hatewatch/status/776480866671308801
archive.is/j1TYH
twitter.com/hashtag/ona16doxx?f=images&vertical=default&src=hash
archive.is/ShbIw#selection-708.1-715.15
twitter.com/Jenn_Abrams/status/777548437273255937
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NYC IED WENT OFF, SEVERAL INJURED
twitter.com/KristinaBehr/status/777310552733384704

Wait, what does that comic have to do with anything?

never EVER wake up four times in the same night
its super gay

benis

DON'T FORGET TO SPREAD THOSE CON-LEAKS!
Ian Cheong might be responsible for the leaks.

I recall that he made the hitpiece when HoneyBadgerRadio spoke on the subject. The leaks dropped as Broteam read them, which was sometime later.

I saw that, if it was a terrorist attack, elections over. Trump wins.

DAMN YOU GAMERGAAAAAAAAATE

You had 1 job.

Game on NYPD

oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/business-insider-develop-stay-silent-on-harassment-doxing-after-promoting-con/11992/

what were the bombs earlier in a different state? I just woke up
are americans being terroristed?

Maybe they want to jump into the Rare Pepe bandwagon?

Time to make the Peacock mascot a nazi symbol. :^)

Pretty sure the source was from mombot's mole, who had ingratiated into their cliche. The #Zachattack & #Trelloleaks logs may in fact be one and the same set of logs, just cherrypicked for specific portions to use.

I hope by the end of all this shit prudes and pseudointellectuals in general are mocked into powerlessness and ridicule about sexualization in general.

abcnews.go.com/International/russia-syrian-regime-forces-targeted-us-led-coalition/story?id=42164132
nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/blast-rips-chelsea-street-started-running-article-1.2796382
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-2nd-device-found-pipe-bomb-blast-42162545

Wait, so in the past ~60 minutes, there were two bomb blasts on US soil and a US military mistargeted airstrike? Holy shit.

Most of my extended family and my sister live in Brooklyn so no fucks given. My mom is planning to go to NY on Monday, hopefully they sort this shit out by then.

This is my hope as well. But for now, the fight goes on.

correction, one blast was this morning

twitter.com/pzf/status/777314734668451844
NYC has found another one it seems

Jesus tapdancing christ @ the airstrike fuckup. WW3 here we come, and it'll be Obongo's fault.

It's coincidental, but I doubt Cheong is responsible as he still considers the CON artists friends.

See

I'm still confused what Australia is suppose to be doing during WW3
I get china is probably gonna go after all its closest countries so maybe help stop china? or korea?

Unleash the emus on the angry rice farmers

archive.is/Bm9Ow

Looks like one of the biggest Magic the Gathering youtubers is getting shit on by SJWs, some of the same names we've dealt with. I don't play Magic, never had. But I wonder if by chasing them out of vidya, we inadvertently chased them to another community.

Old bread: archive.is/hPaeW

Hopefully we stay neutral and avoid major involvement, and those of us west of the Great Dividing Range can avoid most of the nuclear fallout from the east coast getting nuked during the final stages of the war and the beginning of the apocalypse.

They aren't out of vidya just yet, but supposedly they always had their eye on tabletop/card gaming.

Nah, we're just in Cold War 2: Electric Boogaloo which may get worse if Hillary's in office. Two months until Trump + Putin alliance.

SJWs had infected and began imposing their will on tabletop long before they came for us.

I mean, if it's a non-nuclear world war, China could probably fight the entire Asian continent by itself (assuming China remains allies with Russia). Australia would join India, Japan, S.Korea, etc in defending invasions.

They are parasites. They infect where they can. The only way do get rid of them is to purge them from each and every type of community until they are stuck on tumblr and SA. Then nuke both sites from orbit.

So I switched to from palemoon to waterfox and have no bookmarks so I decided to look up Holla Forums I know its been delisted, I just find the 8ch twitter and get linked here and found this weird fucking thing at the top of the search list.

ALL HANDS ON DECK, SHILLING THESE FROM THE PAST THREAD

How journalists can better protect themselves from doxxing
archive.is/Pe6XY

Smells fishy imo

If the comment section is open I would shill the CONleaks there for keks

twitter.com/AlteisenRise/status/777298511427534848
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/777297143421739008

Looks like fags are spreading CON and other BS in these hashtags:

twitter.com/hashtag/ONA16doxx
twitter.com/hashtag/ONA16

Even better IMO. What if we made a huge stink when controlling these hashtags and making them more popular? Then they would have to speak about the CON, which will give us more exposure.

So how do proceed? Spread the various Rebuild articles on CON into the hashtag?

I think it's that Remy person. They got burned by CON apparently and were butthurt about it.

Don't they actually hate each others' guts?

Oh you silly silly man. The H-Bombs are for everyone!
Do you think they'd let anyone get away with not breathing nuclear fire, so that they can rebuild faster?
No no no!
The "4th world war will be fought with sticks and stones" is one hundred percent accurate.
Allies, enemies, they all fucking burn.

They are basically BFFs, and may soon be formal allies. I think China hates everyone except Russia and N. Korea, and they are embarrassed that they have to be friends with the later.

twitter.com/Malwarebytes/status/776825840067809280?s=09

It's simply a wall of defense.

what does this gamergate thing even do?
are they accomplishing anything?

Wow. Fuck you, Malwarebytes. Glad I'm not paying you faggots a dime for protection.

I thought there was bad blood, but given the way the US is behaving, they are probably going to prefer the Russians over the US.

don't know about you but I leveled up 30 women this week alone

Keep up bitch the FTC just used our reports

actually they generaly dislike each other, but hate NATO much more

Id assume they absolutely despise Mongolia

I'm not seeing it.

periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1eaKbXOMWVkJX
Pharmabro's on the case.

Why does it feel like anything Kukuruyo makes with Vivian and Lillian butting heads has sexual tension?

It's strange.

archive.fo/7yi9L

That we have a clone site that shows up on google. Does josh have something to do with this?

twitter.com/DLoesch/status/777322539697655809

Can we please bring back hangings? These treasonous cunts deserve nothing else.

archive.is/flOJU

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

CWC WENT NUCLEAR
twitter.com/NBC29/status/777320106502283264

That they do. Someone post that pic of LW1 bragging that she is in one of the bigger PnP gaming studios. Do a quick search of FantasyFlight games and megaphone chan.
>>>/gamergatehq/327982
The socjus scammers are not the final boss, I believe they are however the servants of The Nothing.

VIDEO GAMES

Did snorelax die? Is this stage one of Chris-chan unchained?

Can you crop Anita's face from that pic?

"Mistargeted". Right.

No. Shouldn't you be checking your patreon?

Obongo is making sure that all Trump has to be President of is a pile of ashes.

Huh?

Hillary has spoken about the terrorist attack in NYC.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/685225022005231616

I knew he 'endorsed' Hillary, but how do you know that's him, and not Chunabomber?

Also holy hell that's a new captcha.

Knew what it was going to be, clicked anyway.

They're assuming you're shilling because you want to see them die painfully.

GamerGate is the reason smug pepe is so smug.
https:[email protected]/* *//the-story-of-pepe-1576d993b36#.ywi1r8enj

YEAH, YOU FUCKING THINK?

>>>/gamergatehq/327982

>tfw texas and kebab know not to start shit down here after they got btfo
Still though, shit's fucked

Does that explain the recent terror wave?

Oh.

I mean I posted an archive and a tweet from right wing person not sure how that's shilling, but let's be real here what these people are doing IS treason and its fucked up.

They need to put a fight then, we showed its possible

Jim's whale wife looks like one of my wife's friends. I always laugh internally when I see that annoying bitch

Jim's wife is so fucking fat, she uses a snow shovel to eat ice cream.
Jim's wife is so fucking fat, Jim has to roll her in flour to find the wet spot.
Jim's wife is so fucking fat, she has her own ZIP code.

Of course they do, unfortunately outside of video games people are pretty ignorant at this point. They haven't witnessed this shit firsthand and learned the truth, so they still all believe the narratives. They think Leigh Alexander is people. They think Kotaku is okay, Shut Up & Sit Down is something they should watch, and Wil Wheaton is their idol.

It's basically the same fight starting over from square one.

I want Chris Kluwe to fucking die. Not even kidding. That disgusting fucking jackass deserves to die, in the most painful inhumane way possible. If I ever came face to face with him I'd beat the ever living fuck out of him. I wouldn't stop. I'm listening to sargon's video on the subject. This guy they're attacking can't handle this shit. He's already depressed, he'll kill himself. Kluwe and all of his cronies deserve to fucking die.

I don't even play magic, but god damn it this pisses me off so much.

Journos still rectalragnaroked over Gawker.

archive.is/NnCC9

We as a society have millions of folks around the world who carry a device in their pockets capable of accessing the world's knowledge or even a simple search on people and yet they choose to remain ignorant.

Ignorance truly is bliss for most of humankind.

To be honest what's going to happen is that those industries will sink, Tabletop wants to pander to people who don't care and Tabletop is already fairly niche, MtG is the same, let them sink and hopefully something better rises from the ashes.

According to the responses, the #ONA16keynote was all about "diversity" in the SJW sense of demanding quotas and hating white people. This is really fucking influential, this is what they fed a room full of journalists. ONA might be worth digging into. Who ran it and who selected these panels?

ONA showcased software put out by the Coral Project. archive.is/A1VLy That's in our digs as a joint project of Black Lives Matter and the Frankfurt School that sent another nutbar to the UN. There doesn't seem anything obviously wrong with the software itself.

MtG won't sink. It should have sunk millions of times already, from the practices of organized play, to the anti-consumer pay to win CCG model, to the fact that it's just not a very good game.

Combined with the other happenings in that industry (It's basically a direct equivalent of EA's rise to power), SJWs, etc. and the golden age of tabletop gaming is being cut short.

Calm down and set such thoughts aside. They have been trying to taunt us into violence so they can get CVE grants to continue trolling us and possibly legislation to outlaw us for disagreeing with them on the internet. Don't let them win.

I gotta be honest, seeing shit like this makes me afraid we will see frog related violence from lunatic hillary supporters.

Thanks. Her face is incredibly symmetrical there. I like to call it ANITINA.

We should bring back Jagun Fighters and show em

youtube.com/watch?v=uTNzBxNm4KA

I'm half-tempted to make a Pepe t-shirt, wear it in public and document the responses I get. But first, a concealed carry license.

Well people have already been attacked for wearing MAGA hats.

it's an old image user, he just fainted from heat stroke because the inside of mascots is fucking hot

Hence the CCW. I'll be damned if I don't make a bitch bleed for coming after me.

She'll never get in but imagine… shitposting entering reality

Fuckin' Amish again. Just what are their motives?

He wouldn't be getting a grant from anything other than satan after I was done with him, but I get what you're saying.

Oh I know its an old image I'm just saying that frog related violence might be a thing with the more unhinged Hillary supporters.

No. I'm gonna shut these filth up once and for all once I die. I won't be bound by these pathetic laws and shaming. No Doomguy means the military can't shit about a demon.

Don't forget to spread CON stuff

Feels good

Tweet

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/777295583144923137

I knew it but I checked anyway

Is shit like this why Journos are so fucking insane now

Of course the UN.

Not sure how I would feel about pepe becoming the new fawkes.

We would move onto something else user, we always do

Gonna need some sauce although i'm sure we'll be hearing about it soon enough as they all scream censorship

Voter fraud is guaranteed.

I want to encourage civil disobedience against the federal government or even secession and forming a new country.

(((Pure coincidence))) I'm sure.

Some oc

Why are you guys setting off bombs all over the east coast of the US?

They work for the Chinaman
Tracer Tong?
Ja

Anita asked us to do it.
DEATH TO THE MISOGYNISTS FEMINIST WAR NOW!

I still click it every time, knowing damn well what it is.

We saw this happen in real time.

Remember Leigh Alexander? After getting blown the fuck out of vidya she started writing narratives for table top games.

Calm your murder boner. They are scum. The world won't be ignorant to their shenanigans forever. After all, they can't keep getting away with it, and they won't.

Isn't Peter Thiel gay? If any of you do undercover shit in SJw circles push that to see if keks and mental gymnastics occur.

Never leave.

Gay men are now on intersectional feminism's shitlist, so I wouldn't expect much.

Ah shit, my bad.
archive.is/iK3rs

Just watched Fox' coverage of the bombing. Apparently there was a charity event to be held there for U.S. veterans, but got cancelled when there were reports of an unattended backpack spotted. Right as people were going home, the "bomb" exploded (prematurely?).

Supposedly most of the injured were from the nearby Home for the Blind shelter. No mention of a shop seen in

Another unexploded pipe bomb was discovered by Jersey Shore, so they're speculating the explosion was from the same batch.

No one died, so it won't matter.

You're right, they are destined to tear down Milo, after all.

Implying anyone could tear that glorious faggot down. Man's a golden god of trolling.

Or remotely detonated.

I fucking loathe how media works.

Boogie talks about the magic the gathering shit. He mentions gamergate around the 6-7 minute mark. He describes this as the Magic version of gamergate.

The detailed flight plan is more like:
OMG are you kidding me, really?! #BLM shut out in the media once again by whitey!
ALL OF YOUR SNACKBAR is reported to be heard during the att- TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY PLEASE STAND BY
>Let's now hear from CAIR, achmed the clockboy, a 4B and his wife's son on how ugh, icky and gross islamophobia is and how Drumpf wants to deport all moslems and immigrants EVEN THE ILLEGAL ONES OMG,IKR and how that is absolutely problematic in current year.

What's even more concerning is that they all neglect to mention the small detail that Thiel was in Saudi Arabia on a business trip when Gawker outed him. And as we very well know by now, the Saudi are very, very savvy when it comes to social media. What Gawker did was essentially attempted murder by proxy, so of course Thiel would be out for revenge.

Glad I stopped playing after Ravnica.

Good. They're overdue for their Gamers Are Dead moment. Wake the fuck up and smell the ashes, /tg/.

I'M GOING TO SUCK YOUR COCK

Which side is Boogie this time?

He's big enough to be on both at the same time.

He defends Jeremy, but makes it very clear he doesn't defend his politics. His point seems to amount to "There is room in Magic for everyone, including straight white males, and even shitlords/edgelords like Jeremy."

That red hair…that's the pubic hair from that vivian pic.

At this point, Boogie sat on the fence so long I wouldn't be surprised if the fence post haven't jammed up his ass like a stuck lechon.

Been playing Valkyria Chronicles and decided to try the English dub out of curiosity after starting new game plus and they're fucking awful. Particularly secondary characters in your army. Some of them sound like fucking valley girls when they're soldiers.

fucking hell user

Funny, but that pic has been around for a few years. In case anyone believed it.

Jeremy's not even an edgelord though, I saw a post from him on this and he was saying that everyone should be free to do their own thing and marry whoever they love.

pic related

It's not that he was sitting on the fence.

It's just that he's so big, he falls on both sides of it.

Boogie's so big he probably needs a GPS to find his dick.

I like Boogie but damn the man is fat.

That is my problem with most English dubs

Okay, enough with fat jokes, we're going hit bump limit at this rate due to the potential volume. :^)

That's the worst bit, they shouldn't even be trying to sound like a kid. Most of the characters are adults.

I'm not even trying to be edgy, user, but I agree with that user's sentiments. Their kind deserves nothing more than to get the shit beat out of at this point by the rest of society and to have any and all tantrums for "justice" ignored by everyone who recognizes they're the only evil while sickeningly spewing it at everyone like the sneering, fedoracore retards they'll only ever be that are responsible for and apologized for actual atrocities.

Oh you.

I'm still wondering if there wasn't more in the Trello leaks that is being withheld by someone. Another user brought up the complete lack of Mark Kern dirt in the Trello leaks we got, which doesn't jive with how the SJW fags treated Kern.

ANH is the best card game out there and seeing the SJW gradually infiltrate was some sad shit.
I guess they were always in it but it keeps getting worse.

archive.is/1BTWM

The translation is riddled with so much cancer even normalfags on GameFAQs pointed it out back in 2008.

I want to see whites, blacks, Mexicans, Asians, Europeans, gays, lesbians and non mudslime Arabs just banding together and beating the fucking shit out of them.

It's the "Dark Souls of Persona" all over again!

Never heard of Gaming Trend before. Some young up-and-coming cuckold looking to get into the clique, this "Hunter Wolfe"?

COME ON JAPAN, ITS THE CURRENT YEAR

I'm not going to look him up, but you just know he's got the 4 B's.

Same, kinda miffed that the least so far are clearly cherrypicked. If the hypothesis in (the Zachattack & Trelloleaks came from the same source logs) turns out to be correct, there's probably even more damning evidence and not just personal info/potential dox. Still think the leakers should've approached the names in the dossier for permission/assistance in redacting the sensitive material, and of course confirmation on the veracity of CON's "research".

Please encourage the Japanese Shitter to tell them to just fuck off.

The group is named We The Peple

*that the list released so far

Derp, typo. Pardon for having webbed fingers.

Is it just me, or do they seem to always default to those three complaints for Japanese games?

kek'd

Still trying to get through my first playthrough. The gameplay is fun, but it's a bit hard to stomach through the storyline. Hater type soldiers are useless, why bother putting that shit trait in?

Fucking why, Shadman.

Shadman stop plz

Now I'm just more hype for it.

Urge to Streisand Effect this image… rising… kek…

is that Lolilary?

Someone said that they moved to another system. The leaks are from late '14 or early '15, right? It's possible that Kern wasn't involved yet.

That's the Skype logs, which was where the #CONleaks were from. the #Trelloleaks were the other system they moved to, which was a board/platform that lets you manage projects. And apparently scams.

Its trying to emulate the Japanese voices when that really doesn't work. I'm hesitant to suggest adjusting it given localization shenanigans, but that is likely the second best bet. The best being only use one language and just do subtitles.

How nice of you to out yourself as a fishman. Dagon is with you, deep one.

Story is a bit mediocre, spoilers inbound.
Not sure if I'm just reading into things but I think it intentionally has some parallels to World War 2. The Valkyur final flame is clearly supposed to be the equivalent of a nuke and they talk multiple times about how the Valkyur just rewrote the history books after winning to make themselves seem like the noble ones.

shadbase.com/hilloli-clitton-2

That's the least enticing URL I have ever seen.

i had planned to jerk off to many things tonight.

loli hillary was not one of them.

Gods fucking damn it, I'm so sick of not being able to talk to the Japanese about how they're keeping this kind of retardation at bay.

I'll be honest, I kinda like it.

Looks like he's trying to do a parody of Undter Alterbach

but that's exactly what you're going to do and you know it

a cunny is a cunny…

Amen.

Ack, typoing all over the place. I should sign off for the day and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Ia! Ia!

kill yourself

Jesus. I think Shadman might come here.

I know that feel.

tobirama was right

I just scroll past 90% of posts in the GG General, only stopping for posts that have 5+ replies.

Because those are the only ones worth reading. Reading any other would be w waste of seconds, and literally pointless.

This. Bring us some offtopic and interesting stuff to talk about user, show them how to put this shit back on rail

Shitposting is all in good fun. Take it easy mane.

on topic*

This will never be not relevant.

The world needs a world conquest strategy game crossed with a child raising sim, where the gamer is an user raising their country represented by their daughter-tan. Depending on your decisions, she can grow up in to a tall, friendly gyaru making friends with the other -tans, a well-endowed musclebrain bullying the other -tans with displays of superiority, or a antisocial loli brat manipulating the other -tans into open warfare. Kinda like Risk and Princess Maker in one package.

Hmm… I should write this down. The more I reread that, the more I kinda want to play it.

Swerving this back to make it #Gamergate related… So far we know the U.S., the UK, Japan & Korea views on GG. What about the rest of the world?

>Risk X Princess Maker
FUCKING FUND IT

Funny how the anti-gg and progressive circles stood by Gawker so hard then

They really need to fuck off.

You guys remember Susan Hawk? That Dallas PD DA that couldn't muster a single fuck to give about McGee's sister being missing?

She resigned last week but not before taking a full salary despite all of her absences in the office this year

I wonder what the odds are that we'll be hearing about this in the news, "Sexist neonazi Trump supporter makes webcomic depicting Hillary Clinton as a sex toy for Donald Trump." I mean last month I would have considered it ridiculous but with the whole Pepe thing I could actually see it happening now.

Your trips require checking, and in all seriousness, it'd be fucking hilarious for Shadman to suddenly get flooded by leftists who can't handle his odd brand of "porn."

don't forget something about pedophilia too since loli

Fortunately tabletop gaming is so decentralized the SJWs can't really harm it the way thay can other hobbies, at least that's what I've heard from /tg/ on the matter. Magic the Gathering is fucked though.

Just like they can never have an effect on video games, right? As someone who has been far more interested in tabletop gaming due to the decline of video games, I can assure you that these people are 100% wrong. I've been arguing with /tg/ about this since before everything started back on halfchan.

They're setting themselves up in the biggest companies and as the biggest gatekeepers to the hobby. Don't underestimate the potential for harm, or harm that's already been done.

You don't get it.

Tabletop has been its doing its own thing for fucking decades, SJWs can try to worm in there and establish their own things but most groups will continue business as usual with their activities.

I see he's going the anthoney burch route.

Well, hope you don't like Magic, D&D, Pathfinder, Eclipse Phase, Warhammer, anything with organized play, game stores, or anything published by Asmodee (Hint: that's about everything.)

As if the South needed any further proof of being pozzed to fuck and back.

Didn't Trump mention during that Fallon show that he plays board games like Monopoly? Wishful thinking, but this might be indirectly signaling to gamers his approval as a fa/tg/uy. And the SJWs might have subconsciously picked up on this.

In any case, Trump would be a scary board gamer to go up against in Dominions, or even in Settlers of Catan, or basically any board game with economics & negotiation built into the mechanics.

No.
Just no.

I don't know why, but this sounds like fun.

I'll just to old stick to my old stuff and can even print shit and paint if I feel like it, much as I hate Puerto Rico, our scenes in everything are not pozzed at all.

Giving a new meaning to Canuckistan.

updated

I think someone stealthily edited it because it used to say "his wife and step-son" 8 months ago

That's like saying "It's okay that SJW have overtaken video games, I can just play old games and pirate the new ones that they've infected!"

anyone have the "WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CREATURE" image?

Now you're getting it!

thanks fampai

I sincerely hope this only the beginning your waifus plan user. Disappointing doesn't even begin to describe my reaction to these news. Those sacrifices better have been in vain.

In all seriousness though, do we know why she resigned? And who's going to take her place?

Go be a defeatist somewhere else. I actually care about the things that I enjoy, and have no desire to simply abandon them.
Tabletop gaming especially has entered what should be its golden age. Cutting that short is unacceptable.

This fucking this

I'm not stopping you, by all means have at it, I just don't care anymore.

then fuck off then homo

Shit, I'm not a /tg/ guy, but haven't SJW's been messing with tabletop games for over a decade. One of the more notable examples having to do with warhammer 40k and DnD.

I hear from some guy I know whos user industry guy tells me Qinn was given an invite to GW for a tour

Does this look like a girl with a plan?

It looks like a girl who serves a malignant God and rains death upon people who clearly didn't deserve it.

Thank God. I was terrified of what would happen if I did.

Since we're on the topic of /tg/, is that prophetic illuminati card game worth getting or is it just a meme?

I'm rather curious about this too.
Is the Illuminati card game still good or has it been put under the heel like CAH?

You should be more scared that Rea's powers work anyway, faggot

twitter.com/gregmethod/status/777366595161231361

That's kinda reaching…

The power to grant Death is the only power worth having. The problems are the intent and direction it is wielded.
If my statement was given a ring of truth despite my hopefully obvious sarcasm then Rea's magic would be limited to fucking up people who didn't deserve it, but it would also imply that a malignant god existed and empowered your waifu, with you merely being a puppet of said god.
That stated, quit killing innocent people you faggot.

twitter.com/akari_endlosung/status/777097587967070208
archive.is/tdcqV

archive.is/Vvxxh
Look who showed up to the party.

Are they pretending to be retarded?
Is this some sort of meta baiting?

Can anyone find the video? I'm morbidly curious.

May Hillary meet her end immediately after the elections

Should Rea be considered an egregore at this point?

twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/777352073356640258

How the fuck do you even say this

Political Correctness.
They're so terrified of what a few sand niggers and sand nigger supporters will say that they'll be quiet even when it's the truth.
Even though they've essentially given away the Keys to the Kingdom, per se.

Before the definition of terrorism got watered down, it used to mean specifically actions carried out to intimidate the populous with the intent of advancing a political end.

Why not. Reminds me that we ought to ramp up the OC in time for the elections and trigger the fuck out of everyone.

That's terror.

What did you do this time, Marche?

everything

You taking my picture?

You want my name?

It's Hugh.

Mungus

I doubt that. Seriously, what did you do? I'm in the mood for a good laugh.

its ok user
everyone knows it was shitposting… right?

She's certainly leaning that way, isn't she.

Wanna heighten up the meme magic a bit? Rea's name is written as 散華 礼弥

散華 (Sanka), means 'dying a glorious death'

礼弥 (Rea is written with the kanji for 'Bow' or 'Ceremony', and the kanji for 'Increasingly'. The first shares a radical with the kanji for God 神

Rea is a saint of Lord Kek

really nothing, Ive been feeling sick and all this bombing shit I cant really find anyone worth fucking with on twitter

here is a sketch of my next commission im getting

I envy you and your love for your waifu. I haven't felt like that in ages.

have you two tried counseling?

And one that certainly doesn't know to pick their zealots, giving the power of death to someone who kill random people instead of the ones that are truly needed to be death.

But I thought she just tripped?

Be being racist. I'm not even kidding. Somehow these people got it in their heads that terrorism = muslim (which isn't a race, not like they realize either). That's the only reason for them to not call a criminal act so clearly meant to inspire terror as terrorism.

The absolute last thing I want to be deprived of are my rights when some faggot who claims to be a doctor attributes a whole bunch of extremely costly "psychotherapy" to me only for me to end up a debauched degenerate who has to constantly take pills and thinks that they were born the wrong sex or some such retardation.

well Kek is a god of chaos after all.

archive.is/BOK11

Sorry bud, you guys are fucked
abc.net.au/news/2016-09-18/australian-jets-involved-in-botched-air-strike-on-syrian-army/7855610

This chestnut again.

kek

It was leaked. You could be playing it right now

And people wonder why Wikishit needs to be cleansed off the Earth.
Incredible potential all wasted by a bunch of know-nothing leftist ideologues who want the world covered by the same shrouds that cover their eyes and minds by any means fucking necessary. All because they were so desperate to turn everything into a tool to further their political ideologies.

His response was predictable, virtually the same as his reaction to gg.

Despite his politics, though, boogie did recognise the general truth of the matter.

i thought that market crashed already

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/777399393670488064

Yeah yeah, you insulted someone online. Do you want a medal or a chest to pin it on?

yes

don't worry citizen she has just advanced AIDS, this could happen to everyone move along

Next response will be a
What's your next move?

halp

kek
did he go have a cry on google+

plus.google.com/ jwildeboer/posts/Q252VsZxP7S

Oh, great, it's a FOSSJW. I hate these faggots. They ruined Firefox.

why is the tech field so pozzed?

Open marriage?

if you dig a bit more you ought to find something about open marriage too

Because a lot of the people who really like tech have trouble with women, and declaring yourself a male feminist is the go-to way to get female attention. Me, I just faked confidence until I ended up with real confidence. That seems to have worked out well for me.

Oh my fuck

OH FUCKING JOYOUS DAY
IT'S ANOTHER ONE OF THESE FAGGOTS

Because it was easier to get CP in the nineties and early 2000s before the gubbermint was aware of them innernets, and they have to stay ahead of the tech curve to keep trading in their perversion without getting busted.

Who's Steven Crowder and who's Sally Kohn?

archive.is/8s3Pg
The last time I looked at G+ was when I looked at that moderator for Anita's chat, the fellow that can't be seen nearby schools.

Open marrige mind. I was thinking the same thing.

Nigger r you serious

Shes the bitch on CNN defending Shiriah

A right-wing person and a left-wing person. Neither one has anything to do with video games.

Steven Crowder is a god among men, who absolutely destroys the regressive left in comedic fashion without even trying. Check out his TYT bits, and GET THE FUCK OFF THE PHONE! WE'RE TRYING TO HAVE A REASONABLE DISCUSSION! WE TALK ABOUT THIS ALL THE TIME!

In the early 2000s it was easier to get CP than real porn. For 6 months I had a bag under my bed in case I needed to run after trying to download Vicky Vette videos and getting CP labelled as Vicky Vette.

Holy dicking shits

I was lying, I know how Crowder is, he's funny but I don't think he's that great.

he deleted both posts

Here's a badge. It's only bronze which means there's room for improvement.

This is almost the same level of insane as those feminists who blamed rape victims and German men on Cologne New Year rape

At least the G+ post is archived.
archive.is/Ijd8D

Always remember
archive everything

some of those hacks are playing a role of the heel or far extreme that the middle ground gets moved towards their side

it is all a tv play, just look at Glen Beck's role throught the years

*through out

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/777415564373340160

I just watched Jim's new The Hugbox Chronicles. Was there false flagging against him or something a few threads ago? All he was doing was savagely ripping into degenerate little bitches who got one of his Deviants videos taken down just because they got triggered. He does not take that kind of crybaby shit and that's a major reason I still like him. He is fucking verbally aggressive just like me and an especially foul and witty, shameless mouth to back it up.

Yes, I still don't understand how someone like him went full retard over leaving GG, but that doesn't mean tensions have to stay this way to the point where him being uncharacteristically stupid in the past has to be brought up every time someone brings him up when the whole thing sounds retarded and should have never happened.

I'll say it again, I don't care if he doesn't come back to GG. All I care is that he's an ally against socjus and really knows how to call out bullshit.

Link to vid?

I must have missed whatever drama you are talking about. I hardly ever hear IA brought up anymore

I don't care if he wants to be involved with GG, either. I can kind of see where he's coming from. But I was watching his stuff before GG and I'm going to keep watching it, because he's not outright against us, and he brings the salt like nobody else.

A few threads ago I explicitly remember someone direct linking the video and possibly every reply just shat on Jim.

HA HA! This oldfag relearned a new trick today.

I-it's not terrorism guys, coordinated waves of explosions aren't terrorism at all!

fuck you IA fanboys are as bad as any other normalfag eceleb fanboy

Marche, if you're going to shitpost, stick to doing it ironically.

Spectacular. Remember the only thing that keeps these shitters afloat is all their precious connects and crying for patreon bux from mindless virtue signallers.

Hope this doesn't fuck up for desktop users. Gods, I miss my old D610, I don't care if it was completely obsolete.

I just want to make some fucking games.

And the thread slows down around 6 again.

I swear I'm gonna need something actually creatively constructive to compensate for my warped sleeping schedule.

What if more of the "alt right" tried becoming nocturnal, so eventually we can get bloggers to actually write retarded hitpieces against nighttime?

Hello

DELETE THIS !

Not sure if this is posted, but the Daily Dot lays off a bunch of people
archive.is/wzSim
twitter.com/petersterne/status/777214024601698305

Why do we keep getting these post in the past 3 weeks

"p-please care about him, he's a good goy! He's one of us! Just ignore his past autism!"

We've been making fun of IA in these threads for almost 2 years now, hell many on the outside criticize GamerGate and it's problem with dicksucking e-celebs (see any response to anything TB), and now all of sudden so many keep trying to get more people to suck e-celeb dick who haven't done anything for us over a year and more.

Just stop. He's one dude, nothing more then an e-celeb on twitter at this with a legion of normalfag fanboys, who we often make fun of. He sometimes makes fun of us too, which I am perfectly fine with. I don't know how you can browse these threads for 2 years and have not come to terms with the fact that Jim will get made fun of.

IA is just a perceived fracture point, no one really cares. Also, didn't another outlet just lay off a whole bunch too?

this
I'm even more positive on TB than IA since at least he doesn't shit on GG and 8ch whenever he comments on them.

IA is just vaati of Holla Forums

There's literally fucking nothing cucked about that. A video that was entirely about him tearing into whiny degenerates got shit on entirely because of it being him. And no, I don't give a fuck about e-celebs, but this guy was literally a crucial role in keeping Quinn's bullshit was being covered up before GG even started. Don't lump me in with faggots who obsess over muh PR like I stupidly used to. He was a faggot in the past and I still can't understand why, but that's possibly irrelevant when even one of the clique can turn on each other like Ian Miles Cheong completely did.

I don't care if he gets made fun of for stupid shit he's said, but something like calling him a cuck when he's become even more of a shitlord than ever or calling anyone that argues he isn't a complete faggot is a fanboy just sounds retarded. That's exactly what's happened in previous threads.

He's still like a living redpill to normalfags about socjus and identity politics bullshit in general.

Set up a kickstarter or indiegogo or something to buy an asian mail order bride for IA. That should get Jimmy in line. It worked for Ralph.

How did that faggot even get off scot free?

It really was all about a dumbass drunk sperg thrown into the drunk tank to cool off blown out of proportion. The overzealous cop probably wised up and realized it's going to be a bigger blot on their service record if this sticks.

I thought Ralph killed himself.

I am okay with this.

Fuck.

I was listening to something when I meant to say he killed someone.

Goodbye?

Im dead

And I'm Gilda!

And I'm tired.

And I'm Javert!

Do not forget my game!

How does that look for Todd?

and I'm covered with blood

It just works.

Almost half hour past 8 now.

WAKE UP GAMERGAYS

no

Its 9:49pm asshole

Request denied.

BRITAIN, NO!

(I'm surprised they of all people managed not to fuck up).

I grew up in one of those countries mentioned in the podcast. My parents thankfully got us the fuck out of there when we had the chance. And I'll say this. People like Sally Kohn thinks they're defending me, but her cowardice, and ignorance and zealotry to her idiotic blind ideology would have gotten my family and me killed. And the stupid cunt would still be virtue signalling #NOTALLRELIGIONOFPIECES. Kohn, you are a gravestanding craven coward who would defend thugs, murderers, and child rapists. You think since the monsters are not white and non christians, they are automatically the gold medal winner in your oppression olympics.

You belong with the rest of the moral cowards and appeasers of evils in the dust bin of history. May your name be only remembered with disgusts and loathing.

I'll make sure to help realize that eternal disgrace, user.

hi gamergate
on the way to work yesterday I found this on the sidewalk, am I part of an oppressed minority now and can I get victimbux?

Not until you properly register your fursona with cyber police.

We all should get one of these and go randomly to conventions, just to fuck with their brains.

Did you at least clean it

only once you pin that to your foreskin, as is the correct way to wear it

LET ME POST HOTWHEELZ

The beauty of that shit isn't just that people we hate are dying, it's that the clickbait format itself is imploding
It's not entirely our doing -although we definitely can pat ourselves on the back-, because this is a way of telling a story and doing journalism that is drowning in self-abuse. You see it fucking everywhere, and you don't even need to be good at it; it's all literally just luck. Get noticed by the right celebrity, retweeted here, liked there, and you're good. Which means that the hundreds, if not thousands of other sites that produce exactly the same fucking content (sometimes in scary ways) have to compete with each other and suffocate under that weight they've themselves caused.

Clickbait has always been hated but the point of internet for the normalfag crowds is to receive a cheap, forgettable emotion. You watch a short video, you listen to a simple song, you read a small article, you regurgitate it a bit, and you're done. You even forget the article existed; you don't analyze it, you don't think harder upon it, you don't grow. Even literal crap is better because at least it can fertilize something; clickbait's purpose is specifically for you to drop it the second you get to something else.
Thing is, it is a STRONG emotion nonetheless, sometimes ("rape culture : the ten best ways to get raped by MEN"; "crazy women will STEAL YOUR SEMEN right from yourballs !"; "the left is a bunch of CUCKS !/the right is a bunch of NAZIS", etc.). it makes you enraged, it makes you passionate, it makes you cry and scream… for a second or two, the time it takes to retweet and maybe comment.
And then it's gone.

Clickbait functions for people who are too weak-minded and ego-bruised to face the fact they're nobodies who can't go through life dealing with the waves of emotions they suffer through continually; so they have to fashion those emotions by focusing them entirely on specific motions, empty themselves, and then forget it.
Those people are dangerous, because emotion is the direct opposite of reflection.
You don't question the article or the author, you don't question the content or the interpretation, and, most of all, you don't question yourself.

Clickbait is dying because people grow up at some point; and being an adult specifically means you can look at yourself in the mirror and ponder on what's wrong with you. And the generation that follows doesn't want to read what their parents/big brother/sister used to read. They watch youtube videos anyway instead.
And so the gawker dies. Gawker is both the creator and the audience. The journos that work(ed) there have always written specifically the things they wanted to read. Which means, they were producers and consumers at the same time. An Ouroboros of puke.
Once they stop biting onto their own tail, they have nowhere to go.
And so they starve to death.

Don't bite

I swear to fucking god

but transdev makes buses and shit

I know

all aboard the victimbus

British parliament is so weird and kooky.

Where's the big dusty white wigs?

Thread theme

WHY HAS THIS BOT BEEN SO GOOD LATELY?

She is very anti hillary recently

to an outsider, that parliament looks like a one big joke

Fuck, i had forgotten about those,too bad it didn't catch up back then, the eye-dices were cool

it's just like my silicon valley life

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH choo!

Deleting old stuff, I'll post anything interesting in case any one wants it.

That's not near enough support to outstrength cheating.

Sage for offtopic

heavy.com/news/2016/09/st-cloud-mall-isis-minnesota-stabbing-allah-muslim-islam-terrorism-terrorist-attack-stabbing-crossroads-stabber-mass-shopping-center/

This just happened in my backyard. Bloody Christ, shit is terrifying.

JC its a improvised explosive device

No. Turn that fear into raw anger and use it to fan the flames against mudslimes.

A BOMB?

"Religion of peace"? More like "Religion of pissing me off."

Trump cannot be elected soon enough.

Fucking cheating, user.

Trump is doing nothing to prepare for it.

That's really the kind of thing my dick wants

lel

Holy shit, WHAT?

The word bomb is offensive to the Religion of Peace

Obama really said that? Holy shit.

archive.is/AL7K9

No, I'm talking about Trump's support.

By the way, can we please discuss inevitable. cheating?

Beat me to it.

(you)

Daily reminder that the President who outlawed slavery in the United States was a Republican.

It feels like we started the fire. All it took for SJWs to fall apart was a little resistance. And that spread like crazy.

archive.is/kyZ96

Hey guys, just wanted to thank all you for what you done.

Before gamergate, I started to really fucking hate everything, people seemed to lose their minds in the name of PC culture, games were going to shit, gawker could do whatever they wanted, and there didn't seem to be anything anyone could do about it.

Now look at what's happening. Gawker's gone, devs are distancing themselves from SJWs like Izzy, Breitbart and Nichegamer get plenty of views, games like South Park make fun of the perpetually offended, and those who never liked videogames to begin with are abandoning ship while those who love this hobby are staying on board.

I remember when we first started, how everything that happened, I just couldn't believe it was happening. You know, we all knew something was wrong, and for once, we all did something about it. I don't email much now, but before, I set an email, one every day, to gawkers advertisers. Donated to TFYC, retweeted pro gamergate tweets, you name it.

I might be less active in gamergate now, because the election year is much more interesting now, but know this, gaymergays.

I love you all.

I love you, too, bby.

I love you too. Wanna fuck?

if you wanted a headpat, you just had to ask

No, not really. The fox news headline deserves to be called clickbait. Obama said he would feel insulted if black voters *abstained* from voting. Of course, he also quickly endorsed Clinton. You don't have to be very chartiable to see that Obama wasn't saying that he would be insulted if they voted for Trump.

HIGH IMPACT HEADPATRIARCHY!

Wasn't there going to be a show where Jason Alexander was a game dev, but easilly offended people kept getting in his way? I thought I remembered some anons posting a press release about that a few months ago.

If the "basket of deplorable" comment didn't have such a huge backlash on Hillary, I could totally see him saying "You aren't real blacks if you vote Trump"

If fucking only.

Hi Gamergate! I'm trying to practice my drawing, could you please post pictures of Vivian I can save?

I would like to draw her. Thank you!

A-am I alone here!?

God dammit, why didn't the last replies appear until i had to post?

SHOO SHOO
GILDAFAG

>>>/vivian/51
vivi.booru.org

lets keep the rping and offtopic to a minimum pls k thx bye

archive.is/kh0O1

JOKES ON YOU I'M CIRNO AND I OUTMSARTED YOU

Thank you very much user!

archive.is/cExER

ha I stole your 9

Not a problem.

Journalism

oh that actually makes it strikethough

Journalism

Birthday cake?
Music?

When I first read the title, I first thought the author meant whoever is handling the WL Twitter account. Can't imagine why Hill would refer to Assange as "the WikiLeaks guy".

Holy cunt that's disrespectful and unprofessional.

habby birthday

The intro to this vid is pretty motivational.
Can anyone make a Webm of up to 1:28.
Or even 1:38 if you prefer not taking yourself seriously. Though GG did do what he said

If you want to FaRT:
twitter.com/appabend/status/777537743714914305

Hype

someone is afraid…
fart if you want

twitter.com/birefird/status/777555504172306432

Literally who?

no amount of evidence is going to get in the way of the narrative, even when all is said and done they will only have each other, one con artist collective looking for the next target

twitter.com/crash_matrix/status/777555041670561792

I'm not trying to convince her, I'm just dumping stuff on their hashtag so others see it

Except SJW is becoming a dirty word.
More people are turning away from people who use SJW terminology- or who just keep trying to shit guilt onto them.

Entertainment genres that do it are failing, and are going to get re-built by a new, better crowd as long as they learn their lessons
News websites that use to be the most visited in the world are hemorrhaging viewers to bloggers and smaller news websites that have morals.

This is why we're trying to get CON Leaks more recognized. To get "SJW can't be trusted" into the mind of every person. A meme.

You know, not just internet jokes, a piece of information that is passed around so much it's "fact"- even though that fact may not be true?

The only difference is- this meme will be true, and it has evidence to back it up.

wasn't this debunked already?

But remember, only they should have guns :^)

Yup

The guy was Blind

Yea, it was a "legally" blind guy, apparently

So what's to stop a wannabe-leader, false-flagging SJW, or just a straight up third party troll from jumping into the fray?

Not to mention, even if it was "one of us" (a term that's inaccurate due to how GG is built, but bare with me)- is this written interview or a recorded one?
If live, how do we know the guy won't use weasel words and loaded questions to make the GG "representative" look bad?
And in either case- can this guy be trusted?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/14/trump-supporter-asheville-exclusive-attorney-accused-made-whole-thing/

Hes been in gg twitter since forever

stop being retarded if you homos paid more attention you would be less paranoid

It's just a pro-gg guy trying to write stuff about GG supporters. He's not some kotaku journalist and he's not gonna propel anyone to any kind of position. He wants to have numerous positions and opinions and conversations. That's how you do think right to obtain a general view on the topic.

Was meant to reply to , I guess I just fucked up

Oh, neat.

Not all of us fag it up on Twitter, user

you need to fucking pay attention Im not even on much but I keep people who are on so I know

Nigger

no one here cares about Twitter

I care about Twitter.

Im telling you to pay attention & stop waiting to be spoonfed faggot

archive.is/bmorN

what?

Umm user, he was an independent who ran as the leader of the republicans. And wanted to send the black folk back. But if you want funny, democrats said black were not allowed to vote first.

knowridge.com/2016/09/playing-violent-online-games-not-necessarily-causes-a-person-to-become-antisocial-or-have-problematic-behaviors-says-a-wow-study/

Nobody tell the dumbass this is how you lose spectacularly

This, but even then, they don't talk to anyone but their donors and other liberals, so I doubt they will get the message even if you beat them over the head with it.

Pastebin for the CON logs has been removed.
pastebin.com/AvLCEYmc

Anyone have them, I am looking for something in particular

Plot twist, Zoe is working on Tacoma

this?
ghostbin.com/paste/asjty
Also people really need to stop using pastebin already.

If nobody has a link i suppose i could upload them, just need a good place to put it up

archive.is/qHnH3

post it entirely on ghostbin

I've reuploaded to teknik.
u.teknik.io/u400h.7z
Pass is is7X8ThzzMC7CL2VtAvd .

Ghostbin should be the default. Not sure why anyone used pastebin when it's already known they've gotten stuff removed from there with ease

Oh yeah, use the ghostpin. Pastebin has been pozzed for ages.

No one is going to vote for either Gary or Jewlady anyway seems like a waste of resources when you are constantly getting memebarded by the Trump

check those pastebins, some have been removed.

(top comment)

HELP. What did they mean by this ????

Implying she does not steal the game like fish.

Chelsea only "makes" games when she's dating someone who is capable of programming. Odd coincidence.

They will, as much as it isn't deserved, tehres so many people who just don't like Trump. Likewise, hillary isn't popular either. This election will be the year third parties get the most support, but they won't win.

3rd party is polling close to 15% when you combine greens and libertarians this election. There's a lot of people that fucking hate both Trump and Clinton.

PRO TIP FOR WHEN ARCHIVING FORBES:

remove the www and add mobile*

archive.is/2EQlH

Particularly when you remember that in some ways Trump is a 3rd party candidate himself in that he was an insurgent who the Republican establishment tried to stop and failed.

Well then

What do you think of this link?

Pic related.

Seems pretty good, but like i said, i saved a copy the moment that shit went up because i knew they'd get it pulled

That's all I know how to read. Did fucking Betelgeuse write this?

And in many ways, Gary isn't a 3rd party.

heh, I didn't think I'd get a serious reply.

Now I wish I had asked "What is the video announcing?"

It's racist to say illegal immigrants broke the law. :^)

Voting for him is like voting for clinton, only you want legal weed.

Pathetic campaign, but by all means, keep running, Gary.

I saved the Op so I'd have the archives. I don't think there ever was a 2

Main chat Part 1
Archive: archive.is/G2531

Main chat Part 3
Archive: archive.is/iRR4f

Main chat Part 4
Archive: archive.is/hXGRb

Main chat Part 5

Archive: archive.is/RIUi7

Main chat Part 6
Archive: archive.is/gKMzL

Main chat Part 7
Archive: archive.is/2h0dG

Main chat Part 8
Archive: archive.is/zFazS

Main chat Part 9
Archive: archive.is/as22v

Main chat Part 10
Archive: archive.is/d2eWz

Serious chat (short)
Archive: archive.is/kqGOm

Serious chat (long)
Archive: archive.is/3J6Dg

Highlights
Archive: archive.is/eBVCb

Fuck,nevermind, apparently it just didn't cut right

Main chat Part 2
Archive: archive.is/zhuD5

thanks

This did nothing for me.

I don't think they're talking about the hammer webm, user.

ALWAYS ARCHIVE YOU SHITLORDS
)The whole thing - 1st leak)
archive.is/qHnH3

(Highlights)
archive.is/eBVCb

(Polaris Jam Leaks)
archive.is/NPFiU

Now: did the pastebin expire, was it taken down due to multiple reports, or does CON have a friend in Pastebin?

Also, is Ghostbin our alternative now?

I like that, I didn't like the dancing girl though.

I think I am starting to lose interest in women.

pastebin makes pastes last forever as default option

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
nice try faggot!

Don't worry, we're finally entering the waifu age. VR will be perfected very soon and in just a few years japan will have programmable real dolls to move alongside the movement of the girl in your VR experience.
It'll be just like a real girl, except you'll have reasons to love her

And the account that dropped them hasn't been active in almost a month. All signs point to removed

Can't get off to 2d and anime either.

I haven't jacked off in a long time.

Oh ! well you're lucky actually. Makes a lot of things much easier. Focus on what makes you happy instead of basic physical urges then.

Finally I can post, the alacrity shit kept 404 on me last night when I did the captcha then I had to use another browser to even write the damn thing.

I'll use this opportunity to shill other paste sites:
paste.teknik.io/ (My personal favorite)
paste.ee/
pastelink.net/
hastebin.com/about.md

What about 3DCG?

Who is the birthday cake for?

The only thing that makes me happy is Donald Trump.

Everyone. Click on it.

Gilda's face

For me. What did you bought as gift?

web.archive.org/save/http://heatst.com/entertainment/california-state-university-nixes-critically-acclaimed-comedy-show-for-featuring-racial-slurs/

Holla Forums's two years old.

Don't forget that the captcha will take you to alacrity if you just type it then press Enter; you have to specifically click on the "let me post" box.
Also, sometimes your posts won't go through and there'll be a "there was an unexpected error" or something box. It actually just means you have to type the captcha but it's not even opening the box for it. You'll have to visit the page yourself, type it there, then go back to your past.

Well fap to trump I guess.

As humiliating as it is to admit, the last time I got an erection was when I thought about Some guy beating the shit out of me then fucking my asshole afterwords as I squirm

I can't find what I was looking for, all I remember was that it was in the part of the leaks where Izzy was talking about how he got swatted and the police report number and officer in charge of the case– I can't find it though now

who is this guy?

sorry if i derail with this one post

I did not expect that sort of answer.

It's Vladimir Putin you dumbfuck

who the author? Puttin? I posted the screencap because the guardian is afraid about people not trusting the media anymore.

And another gem from the NYT

It was just a one time thing, doesn't make me gay.

we need #MuslimGate

Holy fuck code monkey needs to fix that shit.

More like #ReligionOfPeaceGate

das lewd

Of coursh, always think it was August for some reason.

hol up is u like sayin we woz like sultanas an shit

too long.

Yea I'd say.

stop derailing you fuck

Didn't you know that Rock'nRoll is literally problematic and promotes racism?

archive.is/4ofUo

I'm a paragraph in, are these people fucking retarded?

Please ask in the HQ thread, diggers are in it and will aid you in finding it.

Why delete old stuff instead of just putting it in a folder named "Old Stuff" or whatever? Images don't take up up much space, and then you have the option for nostalgia/etc. later.

They're also going after metal and magic the gathering.

You'd figure with all this doubling down, the SJW "leaders" would leave more clues as to who is directing/encouraging them to speed up.

They sound just like the soccor moms of the last decade.

Well, he was, but that's because he was playing things nobody else was playing. He brought hard rock as we know it a year or two before Led Zeppelin was even popular. Blue Cheer was fairly popular too, but still, that kind of hard rock hadn't blown up yet

>>>/GGRevolt/

ohh…

But that already is SJW'd to hell and beyond. Ask /tg/

They moved to endchan and have a higher PPH then GGHQ

will do

a wild shill appears

And are just as worthless as they ever where.

Its cute how you waited till someone namedropped HQ just to shill.

but then again GGHQ doesn't have a dozen threads targeting the e-celeb of the week

It will never cease to amaze me how they went from

to

The scariest thing is that it gains traction.

You don't call that an "odd man out." You call that a visionary, especially given how revered and respected Hendrix and his music is.

Maybe back then, maybe just before he blew up, sure, "odd" but it doesn't seem like it fits.

You have a nasty habit of DMCAing places where your photos get posted, you defiled that beautiful navel by getting a piercing there and, last but not least, this is the least attractive pic of you I've ever seen. Still would headpat furiously but no, you're not doing it right.

Just imagine there to be a dick flopping around under that dress

Is our /tg/ okay? I've heard some shittery went down.

Furthermore, are our Holla Forums and Holla Forums still okay as well?

Holla Forums got half the board nuked by some autist with a major hatelust for JoJo (and anything that isn't DC, judging from what threads got deleted in the five minutes he was a hotpocketeer) about a month back, but seems otherwise fine.

/tg/ is okay, from what I can tell.

Every time
every time they fucking PROVE without a DOUBT that they are IDENTICAL to retarded puritans from 50 years ago
"women can't dress any way they want"
"video game violence is TERRIBLE !"
"rock'n'roll is HARMFUL"

Every single time

Holla Forums's always been doing alright, except for that big shit with threads getting killed a few weeks ago. No idea for the rest.

What a bad person, how could possibly dislike Marvel comics they are so progressive. Why do they allow alt-right mods that don't allow sjw comics and themes. Why are they such piss babies.

request Kekmetheus multiple pictures. what is kekmetheus, kek as the alien queen god, humans holding hands up to kek in the sky, wojak david fucking about. pepe david putting black goo in wojak's champagne. will have another on this.

If this post gets dubs, Marche must offer his benis to kek.

Its not like that, JoJo posting got a little out of hand and this one guy just fucking hated it, he somehow infiltrated a mod position and just nuked the entire board.

off by one.

if dubs, post cock.

Why does Holla Forums allow Lime to bumplock and remove Undertale threads so, if that kinda thing is against all the 8ch stands for.

Why is OK for a Holla Forums mod to remove stuff they dislike but not OK for Holla Forums to do the same?

why does Holla Forums allow metafagging outside meta threads?

Off by one for you too, you fucker.

Good thing I had a way around it anyways.

Well, first and foremost, the Holla Forums autist went to other boards to brag about it, then started vowing vengeance when everyone laughed at him and called him a faggot.

Does anybody have any more info on this?

If dubs, you must find a way to get your cock around to your ass and post pics.

Walk into oncoming traffic

It's fucking twitter

IIRC Twitter declared Breitbart to be an "unsafe" site around this morning.

For an SJW's mind, yes.

They did that to Scott Adams' blog awhile back too

twitter.com/SuperNerdLand/status/774681610256080896

Isn't that borderline libel?

It's probably not legally actionable, so I'm guessing Breitbart's lawyers aren't going to bother with it.

Just another reason I avoid Twitter, shit's fucking cancerous.

Possibly.

Looks like Gearbox is going full damage control over people shitting on the new DUke nukem game for having less content and not being able to be modded. They are also trying to cover up the poor treatment of employees and the people who ported the game and the lies about who made the new levels

Would it be too much to hope for that Gearbox goes tits-up within 2 years or so?

Links homo

It's run by Randy Pitchford, knowing him, he'll probably end up defrauding someone out of money to keep his shitty-ass studio along as he continues to cover up sexual harassment cases while simultaneously trying to pander to SJWs.

Like CON and the safety council perhaps?

I hope so. They are banning people who call out the memes, the poor treatment of employees, the fact that randy now makes all employees sign agreements not to criticize him, and more. The new enemies they are using are actually old assets from a prototype of 3D, and the new levels were actually only approved by the old map makers according to some guy who ported the game.

steamcommunity.com/app/225140/discussions/

steamcommunity.com/app/434050/discussions/

Multiple discussions by shills and mods trying to shut it down when Randy gets criticized.

The first two points seems dubious, and coming from twitter sounds bullshit scaremongering because they deem breitbart to be an ungoodthink site. The very first point and last two points can apply to CON themselves, a huehuehuehuehue twitter trusted resource.

What a fucking pathetic little bitch. And it thinks it can talk shit about everyone who supports GG for complete bullshit generalized projecting?

I forgot to post the link to the post of the former employee who pointed the lies and meme shit out.
archive.fo/eUR5C

Well, as Nyberg, Methwhale, and Shanley proved, you could probably go as far as outright lynch people, and then be forgiven if you repent and preach the word of Social Justice.

Isn't it ironic that the platform that helped popularize #GamerGate would indirectly be ended by it?
It's more like people using the # to point out Twitter staff's lack of disclosure that's killing it, but I'd like to make silly "correlations", for lack of a better term.

steamcommunity.com/app/434050/discussions/0/350541595120999953/#c350541595122391795

twitter.com/plutomutt/status/777590392669675520

Reminder that lewdgamer was targeted as well.

Fucking pathetic.

Since the 1950s, yes.

Now, this is a new one. To sum it up:

1960s - "rock music is racist"
1970s - "rock music is communist"
1980s - "rock music is satanic"
1990s - "rock music is cool now"
2000+ - "rock music is sexist"
Now - "rock music is the alt-right"

found this through that tweet, Rea-user has claimed another voice actor
twitter.com/adultswim/status/777485238478012417

RIP Dr. Weird

Note how the people defending it are either a few forum fanboys or brand new accounts.

unless they can prove Breitbart is serving malware (possibly from ads) then yes

OH GOD NOT DR. WEIRD

Seems like a stupid attention whoring nigger.

Nazi fetishism is fucking rampant in furfag communities. You seriously didn't know that?

I love imagining how the 2010s will look in the history books to people in the future.

RIP in peace

That and metalocalypse were such great shows. I wish they would run reruns of them over family guy and american dad.

American Dad isn't as shit as Family Guy, at least.

American Dad's actually pretty good. I just hate some of the shit themes in some episodes.

twitter.com/Hatewatch/status/776480866671308801

How do you go from harmlessly thinking Lola Bunny from Space Jam and Rouge the Bat are sexy as early as a kid to wanting to carry out mass genocide and totalitarianism in the name of yiffing?

archive.is/j1TYH

Why don't you buy buggy and broken games guys

I have no idea. Ask /furry/, maybe they know.

Gosh we're so darn entitled :^)

What is that cute little fucker?

I think it's a pika.

oy!

just gotta fuckin shoehorn the gender politics into everything, don't you Ben?

and seriously, when, WHEN, is this ever said in any form of mainstream anything? Where outside of an extremely specific personal conversation (none of which are provided) can you find this being said?

Fucking Christ Ben, get the fuck back in the well.

btw polygon is shilling their shitpiece again where they cry about the sonic guy making fun of their made up genders

music plays

didn't they say they're only about police killing only black people and nothing else?

Citation fucking needed.

That sounds like a legitimate complaint as to why I shouldn't play this game.

No fucking shit coming from the assholes who got funded by Micro$oft.

Except police kill as many white people as black people, and black people commit more crime meaning more interaction with police, and police are actually more hesitant to fire upon blacks…

BLM has always been a thinly veiled black supremacy movement.

Quick question, what exactly does cuck shed mean?

I normally don't laugh at this kind of pathetic shit, but all I can imagine is some goony beard man trying to sneak out like a fucking demonic hunchback that's chattering its teeth angrily only to get forced back in by his so called "lover" and an embarrassingly /fit/ bully. I can't stop cracking up just imagining how ridiculous and cartoony that shit sounds when I imagine someone saying "get back in the cuck shed".

I think I found it.

A cuck shed is where the cuck goes to touch himself while the bull fucks his wife/gf.

That is a beautiful ass.

Wouldn't a metaphorical dog house of domestic exile be even more insulting?

Doesn't really roll off the tongue like 'cuckshed" does, and half of the game with insulting someone is making it sound catchy.

What is this outlet for anyways?

And does anyone in these threads who likes sanic own a hedgehog? I like imagining they have to keep an eye on it while harvesting Shitter salt.

But it's still the same name. The difference is the idea of it being a place the numale is literally forced to live instead of their own house sounds even more degrading.

That ass is quite hairy.

dats racist

Facts are racist. Blow me, niggers.

wtf is mashable even. That's some Daily Mail tier clickbait

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

This better be no Gildabread

made with Gilda honey?

This late on a Sunday, with no 'new' happenings, we'll need to crank the shitposting into overdrive.

Gildafag get out

REEEEEEEE

SHITPOSTING COMMENCE!

Sweden?

My Gilda manga keeps increasing!

If you are going to be rude, at least be rude with the right person!

I hate cats, I will never own one after today

Hello?

Being polite is now harassment

Once more, these faggots continue to prove that they know absolutely fucking nothing.
This is like that old SPESSCHAN thread, pic related.

Welp, the amazing atheist just signed his death warrant. How long till he wakes up with her sawing his cock off with a steak knife?

*bangs desk*
DELETE THIS!!

It's a joke/meme. Possibly originally from /int/, but I'm not sure. It's not a real thing (presumably some fetishist somewhere has done anything, but the term itself is just a joke).

Goddamn, this cult is making people downright dangerous.

He has to take what he can with that dominatrix fetish and banana history

twitter.com/hashtag/ona16doxx?f=images&vertical=default&src=hash

Wew, good job. This is what I'd like to see more of.

I'm pretty sure the Blue/pink/weird colored hair shit is literally a way of signaling that one is a member of the SocJus Cult. Everytime I see one of these fuckers it makes me feel physically ill.

I went to chicago recently to visit the Shedd Aquarium a very fun visit by the way and chicago was overrun by clown haired freaks.

they are learning though, they have a "live" feed but it doesn't have any undesirables

archive.is/ShbIw#selection-708.1-715.15

Meanwhile in the future;

Just a little longer. Then all hell will break loose and in the end, they'll be begging to be saved.

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

You'll know what to whisper.

In between the bouts of maniacal laughter, yes.

Not saying its bad, I just want different reruns.

Source?

Like that will do them any good when Social Justice is about to implode in the coming months. Although, it would be fun to find other ways of disrupting their feeds somehow. How will their stocks look like in 2017, I wonder.

NEGATIVE NUMBERS ACROSS THE BOARD!

A vid warning about a regressive libtards plans trying to gain entry into something they hate in order to infect it, then trying to dismantle it from the inside.
Hmm, why does that sound familiar.

since it's shitposting time

But where are the new pages

twitter.com/Jenn_Abrams/status/777548437273255937

Something is very wrong with that animatronic.

Well there you go, she agreed, LOCK HER UP!

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

Everything about that was terrible. Every single aspect. It has no redeeming qualities. Nobody should like it, ever. Irregardless of political affiliation, this comic should sicken you. Shadman should feel ashamed.

You should feel ashamed.