Space Thread: Sing-along Edition

What music do you listen do in the vast emptiness of space?

Other urls found in this thread:

hfy-archive.org/book/deathworlders/chapter-01-kevin-jenkins-experience
youtube.com/watch?v=XIZty-Eol4s
bakabt.me/torrent/131719/starship-troopers-uchuu-no-senshi-y-f
mega.nz/#F!dUA23LKI
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ6ABV_Q9qU
swordofthestars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Liir
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Treaty_of_Bajor
youtube.com/watch?v=BY_RpX9KP4Y
forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/290122-Elite-Dangerous-2-2-Beta-is-live
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are the straight to video sequels and good? Love the 1st.

They don't stand up to the first, but they all got the kill 'em all vibe.

Anyone who doesn't listen to Carmen Miranda's Ghost is fucking doing it wrong.

Remember those filthy feddies committing cripple genocide?

Death to the Federation! Seig Zeon!

What is this and where is it from?

Leslie Fish's short stories called "Carmen Miranda's Ghost Is Haunting Space Station Three" is the source.

There's 12 of them in all, all on youtube.

Thanks user. I'll have to listen and read during my free time.

Why just stop at canceling user?

Because we're 51 days away from the biggest mountain of lefty salt in human history.

You may live yet user.

Why does he wear the mask?

Why couldn't've STO been good?

Why couldn't I have my story about raising my own Great House and winning the love of a klingon wife while bringing honor to the Empire? Or about helping the Obsidian Order regain power over Cardassia and finishing off the extermination of Bajor?

i know people have asked in the past and im retarded for not writing shit down or saving it
but
can any1 recommend a good flight stick?

Sometimes I wonder if FD is really that incompetent or if they are doing it on purpose.

FUG. That's great. Is this only in the dub?

Qapla'!

I think they're just incompetent. The sound and graphics are amazing, the programming is impressive… but there are just so many atrociously bad design decisions, not just in gameplay but even in shit like how they update the game (taking their servers offline to patch instead of copying, patching the copy, and redirecting to the copy before taking the old servers down), it seems like they just don't know what the fuck they're doing on the design side of things. Sandro Sammarco should definitely be tossed out.

It's catchy.

Tis be in the Chinese version also. The entire OST is the same and it is beautiful.

That's all I got from Thunderbolt.

COME ON YOU APES, YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?

Did Heinlein have autism? The dialogue there sure makes it seem like he did.

Will there ever be a good Gundam game that doesn't look like it was made out of clay?

Didn't the author get pissed that people thought the federation was a good government and wrote another book completely contradicting everything in Starship Troopers?

Apparently pretty much all his other books were hardcore leftist.

The movies essentially were that, they needed to turn Starship Troopers into a parody just so they could release it and even then they got a shitload of complaints about how the first movie glorifies fascism.

I'm not sure I'd really agree with that, but he was a huge anti-communist and various groups latched on to certain books
leftists and hippies loved stranger in a strange land and libertarians loved the moon is a harsh mistress

he considered himself libertarian by the end of his life but he definitely started out as a leftist

Still a leftist then.

fuck me, the prologue was so entertaining

Does anybody have the space chart of recommended games? I didn't save it and I'm looking for something else to play. I've beaten Freelancer and X: Beyond The Frontier yet I still crave more space games.

We on't have a proper one yet.

You should play X3: AP, specifically with litcube's universe.

So… is your image the prologue or what?

Anyone read the Lost Fleet series? I've only read the first chapter of every book and I've loved the details put into the setting.

yeah, it's the first 3 parts
i've read it till about chapter 15 or so, but at that point it starts getting unbearable
hfy-archive.org/book/deathworlders/chapter-01-kevin-jenkins-experience

accidentially psoted this in the old thread

Posting in here since GODDAMN FUCKING DIDNT LET ME FUCKING POST IT IN ANOTHER THREAD EVEN THOUGH MY WEBM WAS 3 FUCKING MEGABYTES, FUCKING CODEWHEELS I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD THIS SHIT IS FUSTERATING AS HELL AND I DO NOT LIKE RETYPING MY SHIT

It's the voice command, "landing gear:" does some other shit as well as system map. might be my binds but "galaxy map" and "jump" work perfectly. I just need to figure out how this voicemacro works.

Also i posted this nearly an hour ago with this webm.

it's kind of hard to diagnose when the only info is that it "does some shit", of course it's going to do something else if the keybinds don't match up. just look at what the macro does and change the key it presses to the ones you are using, or change the keybinds in game to match up
it's not that hard user

another thing, you might want to change the recognizer settings aswell
it dramatically increased the accuracy for me aswell as responsiveness

TO THIS

i need to organize my damn folders

He's pretty much an anarchist who knows being an anarchist is stupid

That made me all nostalgic.
Here have best soundtrack an alien invasion could ever have as a show of my gratitude.

Well, I never thought I'd see that.

Vietnam war movie crosses with the planet of the body snatchers
German WW2 war movie crosses with planet of the body snatchers, lost in space and somehow oddly with Warhammer 40K.
Towards the end we get power armor and GOD IS ON OUR SIDE!

You can skip 2 completely without loosing much, but you need to watch 3. Its hilariously corny.

Now that I think about it, There was also that japanese CG movie from 2012, Starship Troopers: Invasion.
At times it feels more like a long intro scene to a game than a movie, a bit japanese and with none of the fun propaganda clips from the other movies. But it has the Marauder suits and more bugs than you can shake your dick at.

Also there's an even earlier anime adaptation of the book, made in 1988.

youtube.com/watch?v=XIZty-Eol4s

The bugs in this are pretty damn alien and have plasma guns or something.

I've never been able to dig that one up, but it sounds like the bugs are closer to the books bugs than the holywood movies from what you describe.

Yeah, no.
The bugs look alien as in nothing at all like bugs and the plasma guns are integrated into their bodies.

I started a terran conflict playthrough as a happy merchant a little while ago but I m not far into it, should I just play AP? Also does Litcube work with any version of the game, got a pirated copy and I think it's in 3.0.

Ha. Just watched the anime yesterday after some kind user mentioned it and it's really pretty gud. Not really action packed but full of feels.

bakabt.me/torrent/131719/starship-troopers-uchuu-no-senshi-y-f Here you go, found it in streaming first but the quality was garbage. Even the subtitles were pixelated

There isn't any point of playing TC over AP except the (terrible) plot. Litcube probably requires the latest patch but you could always try.

Litcube is really good though, fixes a lot of vanilla bullshit and gives you an actual end game objective. I've been playing it lately. It's nice not having to unfuck your universal traders every half hour and Saturn complexes infinitely better compared to the insanity that is vanilla complexes.

Eh, if it doesn't work and I can't get a hold of the latest patch I'll just buy the game next time it's on sale, the devs haven't been cunts about the patches for Terran Conflict and just uploaded them directly on their site despite the fact that one of them removes DRM.

Someone want to webm this? :^)

And remember when Zeon dropped a colony on Australia?

You do realize that it would take a dozen parts if we stick to an 8mb size limit right?

Die kaiser!

It's a 10mb limit now.

Alright it's not like I was doing anything anyway.
mega.nz/#F!dUA23LKI k:!0APSvjNp79Cfcf0bEfWnSA)

Welp, too late, when was it changed?

Daily reminder that Mandate is dead. Pic not related.

Left a )
k:!0APSvjNp79Cfcf0bEfWnSA

only a couple of weeks ago

There hasn't been any good ones in this millennium save Freelancer and X (and not even all the X).

It's not like the Feddies ever tried something like that, right?

Australian Waifus were left orphans user and that is no laughing matter

Orphans are always a laughing matter.

What race follows the Religion of Peace in space?

None because even filthy xenos know better.

The Liir in SotS do.
Mind you while they are all nice and fluffy telepathic and pacifistic space whales, they don't really have a concept of privacy, so they tend to invade others minds as a way to say hello, and they will rearrange your marbles if they think it will make you a better person, by their reckoning.
Also they are protected by an army of psychotic telepathic space whales who have seen a few too many unpleasant things done to other spacewhales by xeno's and as such tend not to be very nice. These guys handle pretty much all interaction with other species.
The Liir also have this idea that peace is so important, they will happily exterminate any species that doesn't comply with their idea of peace in space, which includes thought policing, since they don't have much of a concept of "the privacy of other peoples minds" and would sooner see potential troublemakers die before they can make trouble, if they can't mindfuck them into submission first.
So while the Liir are some of the friendliest and most peaceful hippies in space, they are at the same time also a pack of psychotic bastards who's idea of peaceful interaction with you can easily encompass bioengineered plagues that will leave you vomiting up your lungs, at the first sign of trouble.

this sounds awefully familiar

yet another example of why xenos can't be allowed to live

Well that's a species to exterminate on sight.

Also remember to annihilate Hivers.
>REPENSUM EST CANICULA

Come on, Zuul are still the worst.

ayy lmao actually this youtube.com/watch?v=nZ6ABV_Q9qU

i didnt know that about them, where did you read all that?

As i understand, most of the information come from the forum, directly from developers.
For example, i remember that morrigi belive that only homosexual love is possible. I'm not surprised, their females are gravitational ham-beasts.

They also thive in multicultural enviroment with their glamour and jewish trade practises.
In fact, as i remember, they faction in SOTS2 - multicultural confederation with humans and morrigi as two dominating species.
They also like purging as much as any other species.
Ability to brainwash and outjew any lower species, including Liir sure are handy.

What about the Tarkasians?

that explains it, i only read the stuff in the game.
well, Yuri love is the purest.

Don't know a lot about them. Three "genders", female, cuck and bull. A lot of intresting staff about their society, but i can't remember shit. Somesing something code, something mongol or ottoman organization of empire…

Well, in first place it's aftermath of complete separation between genders. Sex only for dynasty rights and procreation, more like a buisness deal then something.
So, landwhale manipulative industrial bitches enjoy yuri as much as flamboyant space jew-pirates like their yaoi with flying orgies in zero-g.

Species in SOTS sure are special.

yeah, i think i will just stick on the lore from the games

tarkansians are just lizards that like to fight a lot, mate with females and eat their unborn children to get stronger, and something about a harem.

funny thing about the hivers is that they like to kill enemy females, because they think they are important as their queens and princesses.

Having such terrible taste

It's not that bad, at least something new.

Also,.i think fleet that attacked Earth was rogue, rebel fleet, and Hiver and SolForce at least in NAP before SOTSII.

You seem to have a few things thorax backwards little monkey. The Hivers did not start the war, Solforce started nuking random Hiver colonies all over the place without provocation from the hivers, you see, that fleet that attacked earth in the begining, not hivers. They where hiver rebels looking for a place to hide, as the hivers where in a civil war at the time, so when the monkey's went to the stars they started killing innocent hivers who where actually the enemies of the group the humans where looking for in their eagerness to get revenge. Suffice to say, this resulted in a 50 year war between the Hivers and Humanity.
As far as the Sots universe goes, the Hivers are really among the nicer factions out there, perfectly happy to peacefully coexist without trying to backstab or mindrape you.
Humans are backstabbing ignorant savages, the Lizards are warmongering assholes, the Liir, I already covered and the Zuul are a less nice version of the Liir of a sort, no longer spacewhales, but rather telepathic tasmanian devils the size of polar bears with a penchant for mindcontrol that makes them the deadliest motherfuckers around in a boarding action seriously, most of your marines will just get mindcontroled and gun eachother down and a natural disposition of "If I can mindrape it, it is prey" and since noone can effectively resist their telepathic abilities, not even the Liir, they tend not to be very friendly neighbors, lets just say.

Much of it was in the manual, some of it from the forum and the book. The wiki should still have most of the fluff as well.
swordofthestars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Liir

Isn't the "homosexual love is the only kind possible" also a result of the complete segregation between males and females in Morrigi society, with the females all living on planets never going into space, as the males all living as nomadic traders only leaving their ships to make short visits to planets?
So essentially, for most morrigi its either homo love or "you only get to see her for a few days, once every 5 years"

Born in 3356 to the Queen and the Prince Consort Iron Razor, Obsidian Crown took after her father in many respects. Her jet-black chitin and ruby red eyes were considered very rare and beautiful markings in a Hiver. She also inherited her father's love of power and his ruthlessness. The victor of over 100 royal duels, Iron Razor never spared a rival when he had the advantage. His daughter was much the same.

As Mother of the Burning Mountain clan, Obsidian Crown pressed her claim to the throne in 3750-3790 with a series of political assassinations, up to and including the Princess Regent Autumn Twilight in 3768. This last killing was apparently the straw which broke the camel's back: her rival Radiant Frost was able to garner enough allies to drive Obsidian Crown, her father and her sons into exile.

Bitter, angry and fleeing as far from possible from the settled core of Hiver space, Obsidian Crown led her people into exile with a significant military force. She and her clan attempted to settle Terra, the Human home world, by force in 4014. Although they did great damage and cost many Human lives, Obsidian Crown and her fleet were repelled by a barrage of ancient Human planetary missiles. She was forced to limp away from the battle with her surviving dreadnaught, seeking some place to settle and birth new warriors.

The Black Princess did not count on the resourcefulness, determination and technological aptitude of the rising Human race, however. She and her remaining sons were killed by Humans in 4018, at the Battle of Mjolnir.

Yeah, and as i said, relationship between genders are, basicaly, most jewish and cutthroat negotiation about right of use planetary robotic factories.

Fucking what.

The worst thing about them is their incredibly arrogant and superior attitude towards everyone else.
If you so much as look at one of the giant space stations they leave in orbit of random planets they will swear oaths of vengeance that requires their clan to hunt you and everyone you have ever met down for the terrible insult you have committed against whoever was buried in there since that station is a mausoleum. Never mind that its heavily armed and will try to kill anything that comes near it. Blowing them up in self defence is not an acceptable excuse for shooting at one of their ancestors.
They will also leave booby traps everywhere, designed specifically to hit non-combat ships like colonisers, because they own EVERYTHING and are merely tolerating the lesser racers presence for the moment.
And of course, they will gleefully steal cultural treasures from your worlds whenever they can, because they, being so much superior to everyone else, can much better appreciate and care for these ancient relics of your past.

To sum them up, imagine the nomadic bedouin jew elves in space.

True. Well, they lost a lot after war with Suulka, technology in first place.
Also, they are crow-dragon-angel in space, because of physiology.
Well, at least they are quite moral in some sort. I think it's only reason they don't start huge gender civil war when they found that every thing female capable of human makes better. Except childs, but well, they can clone.

Holy fuck, children, of course.

at least the SotS: the pit was fun.

what? can you rephrase that?

unreal tournament soundtrack, carmen mirandas ghost, homeworld battle tracks and adagio for strings, shadow of the colossuss favourites and last but not least: Owner of a Lonely Heart, Homeworld (The Ladder) and roundabout by Yes.

[email protected]/* */ because I have a strong belieft that my captain is secretly Miura.

Cadet Snooky Skellingtons is a badass name, go fuck yourselves TSC

Well user, you can only imagine me undocking from space station in my trader ship when adagio for strings rolled up. Ah X3, if you only had better AI.

Sorry, it's late here. I'll try.
Alright.

The Morrigi Confederation is a Faction consisting of the ancient Morrigi tribes and a coalition of Independent Worlds, who have joined together for mutual defense and mutual gain. The Morrigi dominate this Faction technologically and politically, providing military protection and technological benefits in exchange for their taxes and trade.

Unlike many other Factions, the Morrigi do allow members of other species to become full citizens and to serve in their military. Morrigi fleets can thus be commanded by Admirals from any alien species which has joined the Confederation, including Humans, Hivers, Tarka, Liir and Zuul.
Rather than try to evict the new tenants of the galaxy, the Morrigi have appointed themselves to serve and protect all of the people of any race who would otherwise be unable to defend themselves and remain free.
Although the details of these stories differ widely from Tribe to Tribe, all sources agree that the ancient Morrigi ruled over and protected many non-Morrigi worlds, which were occupied by indigenous sapient peoples who were non-Morrigi. The modern-day Morrigi Confederation represents a return to this very ancient and long-abandoned tradition.

So, they had fuckhuge empire, long time ago.

After war with Suulka-corrupted supspecies of Morrigi, known as Harpies (they make most of colony traps).
Seems like all gender segregation stuff are notably fresh in morrigi culture, and industrial dominance of females makes a huge grudge in most of tribes.
So, after inclusion in empire species that capable of productive labour in planet-like environment, costly contracts with females became obsolete.
It would be highly probable for their revengeful nature to provoke conflict.

i pirated a game called unending galaxy the other day, it had mixed reviews on steam but i was in the mood for a flashtrek style game. What i found was a buggy game with great feeling of scale, it lets you go from pirate dickhead to emperor leading a mostly automated empire doing as much micro as you want. Very impressed.

Cant find an updated dl though, just 1.2 apparantly 1.2.6 is much better.

screenshots faggot

It started to feel a bit repetative after playing 5 hours straight imo.

its just 2d and uses a bunch of libre art assets the AI war devs released, but ok

(checked)
I always wanted to play Artemis, but I'm the only space autist in my friend group, so I'll never have anyone to play with. Ignoring those cringy pics, is it good?>>10755000

Don't forget to remove Bajorans.

You won't enjoy it, most Artemis groups are extremely heavy on the Roleplaying aspect. It's kind of like if you took a tabletop RPG, add in a little bit of LARP (if you have that one meganerd with the projector), and put it into a videogame.
If you are into roleplaying however, it's fucking amazing once you get the hang of your station.

roleplay is not an issue as long as ridiculous costumes aren't a requirement for fun. My friend group does autistic roleplay whenever we play Victoria 2, which is the only game we all seem to want to play together. Every attempt I've made at getting them to play space sims has failed so I shall never explore the cosmos with a loyal crew of autistic friends

I like the Rebel Galaxy OST but I like making my own mix even more

The Orpod and Capsule IB173 would be terrible, but Pod H67B would be comfy as fuck.

Why does the flying torpedo look cozier and roomier than the "upper class" bowling ball?

the first two are the comfy ones

For what other reason do the Bajorans exist other than to be removed.

The only people Damar removed were a billion of his fellow Cardies. Joining the Dominion, then changing his mind. Typical drunk spoon head.

7 million Cardassian troops killed (and 800 million Cardassian civilians killed, most of that in the last day of the war).

How many soldiers do you bet the Federation spared as POW's, and how much do you think the Dominion forces didn't? You'd be a fool to think the Dominion, or Cardassia, came out worse in the Dominion War. Add this to the fact that most of the Dominion casualties would've been Jem'Hadar whose lives were made to end and thus didn't matter and I think it's clear that most of the death would've been on the Federation/Klingon/Romulan side of the war.

Oh, and O'Brian don't you have PTSD from your experiences with Cardassians before DS9? And you drink a fair bit, don't you Irishboy?

Cardassia Prime is in ruins. A billion spoon heads dead. Their territory conquered and split between the Federation, the Klingons and the Romulans. The survivors will drink root beer and eat gak.

And you say that the losers won? Your capacity for self delusion knows no bounds, Dukat. Next you will scream to yourself and shoot walls. And good job falling of a cliff into a lake of fire.

Cadrassian Prime also had the ability to build, rebuild and repair at a terrifying rate, as mentioned. They went from destitute people to regional superpower occupying Bajor in no time at all.

807 million. And the Alliance against them suffered leaps and bounds worse.

Nope. War ended with territorial Status Quo Antebellum. Cardassian's still rule Cardassian space.

Most of the survivors poured their bloodwine out in disgust, if I recall correctly.

No, I say you suffered worse and won nothing. Victory might've been sweet to us, but it was made to be bitter for you.

Good job losing your family, Captain.

Who told you that? The Breen bombed San Francisco, but didn't even nuke it. Low energy.

Where do you get that garbage? Fan fiction? No way the Klingons or Romulans would ever agree to giving up all the cardie planets they conquered and occupied.

I'm not talking about humans. I'm talking about starving cardie refugees. Spoon heads are now the homeless bums of the galaxy.

i love shitty, cheesy old metal and recently discovered flamenco covers of my favourite shit. if you aren't space trucking to this you haven't experienced true happiness

Julian Bashir and his gaggle of hyper-geniuses' series of predictions. Nine hundred billion lives were expected to be lost in the war against the Dominion. If even a fraction of those had come about, the Federation still lost more.

From the Treaty of Bajor, which ended the war, and was ratified by all parties involved:

>This solemn declaration is simultaneously undertaken by the United Federation of Planets, the Klingon Empire, the Bajoran Republic, the Romulan Star Empire, and the Cardassian Union of the Alpha Quadrant and the Founders of the Dominion of the Gamma Quadrant.

>Section 3
>All territory occupied by the Dominion would be returned to their respective sovereign powers.

>Section 4
>All borders, sovereignty and ownership of affected territory would return to its pre-war status as of Stardate 50564.0, when the first Dominion fleet entered the Alpha Quadrant.

But they're not. Their empire is as great as it was before the Dominion arrive. All their resource laden planets included.

Their predictions were completely wrong. How can you not know that? That's what you get for listening to mental patients.

Bashir: "You couldn't even predict what would happen in this room."

Who are you quoting? Post a link.

Not even the Federation is retarded enough to let the cardies keep their empire. The Federation would assimilate Cardassia into the Federation. Eddington was right.

They were genetically modified geniuses kept segregated because of their enhancements. Their predictions were accurate enough that Section 31 was impressed at their ability to accurately determine a Cardassian committed a murder from a political speech said Cardassian gave.

What, not who. Treaty of Bajor, I already said it. Are you incapable of using google?

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Treaty_of_Bajor

Nope, it's canon that Cardassia is free from occupation. Treaty of Bajor. Helped by the fact that Cardassia defected at the last moment. :^)

They were locked up because they were mental patients. When the mute female was cured, she was allowed to leave. Because she wasn't mental.

The entire point of that episode is that math can’t predict everything. Did the mental patients predict what the Prophets would do? Did they predict that Section 31 would invent a changeling disease? Did they even know that Section 31 existed? Probably not because they weren’t told so. Predicting the future using math is just garbage in, garbage out.

So the Federation won the war, but gave away the Maquis colonies to mass murdering cardies, for the second time. How retarded.

At least the Klingons got to keep a big chunk of cardie territory.

"The terms of the treaty largely left the Cardassian Union intact and unoccupied, with the exception of the territorial losses it suffered as a result of the Klingon-Cardassian War. (DS9: "What You Leave Behind")"

That is factually inaccurate.

Yet their math did predict things accurately in the show.

If they understood the prophets were like math then they would be able to.

Stop treating smart people like gods who know all. You sound like a fool.

I guess those firms that are paid do it accurately don't exist irl then.

You sound like a fool enough.

You were wrong, I was right.

I'm right about the other stuff too. Federation suffered more casualties due to scale of the war, loosing a lot, and moral differences in the forces involved. I must be a Prophet because I foresaw this whooping already.

Maybe you should check the result of that conflict.

>Status quo ante bellum
>Klingon military withdrawal from Cardassian space
The Cardassians lost something on paper, but lost nothing in reality.

They were completely wrong about who would win the war. You can't get more wrong than that.

Just say "no". They didn't have a clue about the prophets.

I never started. That's your job. Even though they were completely wrong about the war, you still listen to them.

You actually believe in so called "think tanks". Picture related. You have no right to call anyone "fool".

Only about things that happened off screen. You believe in wikis written by anonymous fans on the internet. I only care about the show.

You forget. It was the Dominion that kicked the Klingons out of cardie territory. According to your own wiki, that territory goes back to the Klingons.

"All borders, sovereignty and ownership of affected territory would return to its pre-war status as of Stardate 50564.0, when the first Dominion fleet entered the Alpha Quadrant."

Because space wizards got involved. Beside, what matters is the predicted the casualty loss.

You expected them to predict the Prophets involvement though.

Wow, a meme laden picture from one that didn't work. It sure does remove the ones that do contentiously work.

BUT IT DID HAPPEN ON THE SHOW

THAT CITE THE SHOW

THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD WATCH IT

Fair enough, my mistake. Unlike you I can admit to being wrong about the lore and don't have to bring TrumpToads in to distract from it.

Given the superhuman patern recognition skills they had along with all the data they had available, its not a stretch to think they would have predicted that someone was busy doing dirty black ops for the feddies behind the scenes. They might well also have been able to predict what kind of resources and reach such a group might have.
So while they may not be able to put a name on Section 31, its not exactly far fetched that they did account for them.
The prophets are harder to account for since the geniuses would have had no data on them aside from Bajoran mythology and one or two reports the Sisko filed describing his interactions with them.

And secret spies. And doctors and bioweapon scientists. And an infinite amount of other things that can never be quantified.

They were wrong. That is all that matters. That makes their predictions useless.

No I didn't. You completely missed the point. They do not know everything. That's the point. Their predictions will never be reliable because they are not omniscient. Even if they were perfect mathematicians, they can only work on whatever incomplete information Starfleet gives them on an iPad. Garbage in, garbage out.

You completely failed to name one.

This is what happened on the show. No details were ever given on screen.

youtube.com/watch?v=BY_RpX9KP4Y

Hate real life examples? Go cry about it. The real world will never match your ivory tower theories.

So what's your opinions on the Endless Space new faction design contest entries?

I'm actually one of the contestants but won't say who.

You the fucker who made those bad Eldar ship knock offs?

You mean the one with the myr civilians. I'll say this much. No. But I do like the design of the ships despite that.

Show me what you made fam

I'm not here to start pushing my shit. The only reason why I mentioned it in the first place was keeping quiet on the real reason that I'm asking in the first place makes me feel like a shill.

You're right though not about the shilling part but because some redditor might try to report you for trying to get votes or something.

So you going to share your thoughts on the entries so far? I don't think the regulars on the forum will bring their critiques forward, unlike on Holla Forumsirgins who are more than eager.

There's a million entries and I can't find the finalists only the tree jews

What? There should be only nine entries and they are all tree jews. Did you go to the latest contest and not votes?

thanks I was searching in the wrong page

They are too similar for me to decide, why are they all trees and why do they share so many of the same traits of being jews?

Because they are supposed create a design based around the winner of the last contest. The last concept was create a diplomatic pacifist faction, he created trees in space, now we have to decide the design of this tree in space.

Well thanks for the explanation that explains a lot, I can't pick a favorite but I do like submissions 2,3,6. I hope that helps user

I'm more curious about the flaws and the strengths of each, but any feedback helps. Thanks.

Fellow ED CMDRs, apologies if this has already been done but as far as I know it hasn't. How would you feel about creating a minor faction for Holla Forums? I think ED has a rolling admission process and while the Dangerous Games already finished up, there will be future opportunities to become a major faction in the future.

I wouldn't mind being an in-game faction but drawing newfags to Holla Forums for any reason should be discouraged.
Have you seen some of the new stuff in the beta? I'm not willing to pay any amount of money to take part in beta testing but I've been following some of it. Looks pretty neat, neutron star effects, black holes might actually be deadly now, more voice acting in places, ship launched fighters are fairly flexible. That sort of thing. I'm keen to play it when it releases for real.

Would be cool, but we would need to name it and handle it in a way that would prevent

ALERT
Red Dwarf XI just started. Episode 1 is out now. It will probably be shit but at least they only do 6 episodes a season.

I don't really know about that part, but it could be could be comfy.

Alright, we can definitely scrap the 'become a major faction' idea, I wasn't thinking about the necessity to work with reddit to even hope to join the next Dangerous Games. We'll need to decide on a few things if we actually want to become a minor power. I'll make a post later today when I get home outlining everything

Fuck, I m going to sleep.

I m gonna wake up to some autism ay?

E:D 2.2 beta has dropped
forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/290122-Elite-Dangerous-2-2-Beta-is-live

Gonna drop pics and webms of the new stuff people have found/recorded.

Oh absolutely. I'm just hoping it doesn't end up too autistic

Price on the Beluga is looking to be about 80mill. I want my damn space ferry already.

Ship has sailed on player power play powers. What we can do as a minor faction is expand our reach to considerable size. With enough cmdrs supporting the faction via the bgs and missions, minor factions can get quite large.

We're Empire aligned of course, right?
Can't abide all the Fedcucks on plebbit.

Is there really a bgs or is it still just some FD intern messing with numbers?

can someone tell me what happened to The Mandate?

Oh, there's a "simulation" all right. One that individual players can't hope to have a meaningful impact on, and one that can't hope to have a meaningful impact on the galaxy itself. The problem is that it doesn't do anything, aside from changing the color of a system on the map and causing conflict zones to randomly appear.

You can't meaningfully affect it - and even if you could, it wouldn't change anything. And thanks to solo mode, you can't even stop other people from affecting it.

Also you probably already know this, but space stations have an infinite and uninterruptible supply of goods that replenish themselves hourly. AI ships don't actually purchase anything, and aren't even accounted for outside of the individual instance they spawn in. Supply and demand doesn't exist, trade is a facade in the E:D universe. Wars, conquests, booms, and busts have no tangible effect on anything.

It's supposedly not dead.

The most insulting part is they couldn't even be bothered to slap arbitrary modifiers on the availability of goods affected by those conditions. Not even a simple "system is at war, food and medical supplies sell for 10% more". How fucking lazy.

Every design decision from FD can be described as lazy. Seriously, who comes up with something as retarded as the Engineers when thinking about a system for crafting?

I want the third entry (1st pic), failing that the sixth entry (2nd pic). But it's not looking good for the former. But I don't want groot-meets-myr-meets-eldar to win, so it's good that people can support more than one entry.

Of course, wouldn't want it any other way

Alright, get ready for walls of text, because oh boy did ED make sure this process was needlessly complicated.The process is as follows:
In the next couple posts, I'll go over the stuff needed for each.

copied straight from the Elite forums:
How can I establish a player group?

1) We need to know the name of your Player Group.

2) Next, we need to know the type of player group that you are.

3) We now need to know how many members are in your player group.

4) A contact name.

5) Your email address to contact you by.

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING

(You)
continuing to copy from ED forums:
HOW DO I ESTABLISH A MINOR FACTION?

So what does a minor faction get me in Elite Dangerous?

What’s the limitations and policies for a minor faction?

Jesus fucking autism, talk about jumping hoops.
Obviously we're going to be an Empire-aligned dictatorship, and our name should reflect that.
Maybe "Imperial" followed by some subtle reference to Infinity?

Will they allow our group of misogyterrorrists?

nigger of gender strikes again

We're not going to tell them that we're the Cathedral of Misogyny, silly.

How does '8th Imperial Oligarchy' or 'Imperial Oligarchy of Infinity' sound? When it comes to names, I'm not the best

Most of ED players are redditors with extreme shit taste. We'll be in the minority. I'm in though.

(you)

"Oligarchy" doesn't really roll off the tongue that well.
What about something more combat-oriented?
Like the "Imperial Soldiers of Infinity". Sounds a bit OTT but something along those lines.
Also I'd prefer the group to be PvE since I never do PvP at all but if someone really wants to I wouldn't be totally opposed to both.

8th Imperial Battalion (or Fleet)?

How about 8th Rebel flotilla?

We're not rebel scum user.

Eew, gross

Along the right lines.
Battalion is more of an army thing as far as I know, and we're a little too small to be a fleet. What's another word for a group of combat ships (navy or air)?

A wing/squad?

8th imperial squadron/wing

Hmm… a wing or squad are more on the move type things, whereas we're a faction that has definite territory.
I feel like we're not hitting the nail on the head here.

What about something like a group of pilots with the same interest. Something like the 8th Imperial Pilot's [Something]. It can't be federation or confederate because they're not dictator enough.

Its worth noting that while our group name can represent our rather small size, the minor faction we create is no different from any other minor faction. We just get to choose its HQ, name, and a short description of it. From there, it is just like any other NPC faction that controls systems and their populations and requires the autism of anons here to invest in the faction and help it grow.

I'm willing to engage in that sort of autism now that I have a decent fortune to fall back on and ships of various sizes to fly.

I like the ring to that, how about 8th Imperial Pilot's Syndicate?

Ohhhh, Syndicate. I like it.
Fund it!

I like it.

I do hope FD gives us the time of day even if we aren't from Reddit. They've been reddit-cucked for a while now.

just thought i'd point this you if there is anyone interested here

They don't have to know where we're from, dude.

Alright, I sent a submission request for our player group. Once we get approved, we can figure out shit for our minor faction

Keep us updated then

This could be fun, thanks user.

Although I'm quickly bored of ED, a few hours a week helping our faction might make it more fun.

I'd play with a Holla Forums ED playergroup.

I like the Empire and ranked up a lot with them but the Corvette looks a lot better than the Clipper.

A good start, anyone can recommend some good mods for this game?

[distant klezmer music]

How about the: "8th Glorious Righteous Armada to Crusade Against the Unclean Heretics?"

I don't know if I realy like the 8th Imperial pilot's syndicate as a faction name, seems a bit long and cumbersome
was thinking a bit and came up with Purpura Infinitum, Crimson Infinity, but that might be a little too obvious
then I thought maybe take the name of the symbol, lemniscate which comes from the latin word lēmniscātus which means "decorated with ribbons" according to wikipedia, and do something with that but that too seemed a little obvious
I then tossed around ideas of hotwheels and his flaming wheels but burning circles or any variation if it doesn't sound very appealing either
Red Octagon Syndicate or Crimson Octagon Syndicate doesn't sound right either, which was another idea I had

Nah, 8th Imperial Pilot's Syndicate is good, I think the rest of us are quite happy with it.

Blue Gender is a great starship-trooper knockoff if you need that kick.

I remember being so terrified when that came on toonami

I know what I'm watching tomorrow.

Are there capital ships in E:D yet?

Wasn't that made by the guy who did Armored Trooper VOTOMS and Gasaraki?

these threads always make me want to play ED but I know there's still fuckall to do in the game and that even if I pirate it'll be a waste of time and effort.

That's cute.

wow are you kidding me

fuck this game then, piece of shit

Pretty much, though having our own faction could be nice, make an incentive to play or something.

I'm just waiting for the game to die slowly and see forum shill commit suicide.

There have been for ages. They can spawn in high intensity conflict zones and certain ones are fixed pois around the bubble. 2.2 is supposed to add capital ship docks as passenger and cargo destinations.

Can't fly them though, if our faction does go to war which is pretty likely, when a cap ship spawns in the conflict zone one should have the faction name on it.

Why are they so slow in development? Did they transfer most of their team to make African Coaster?

Heads up boys.
In another amazing no-fun-allowed decision by the devs, it looks like Sothis is being nerfed.
Get your shit hauling in while you can.

Aditi my man, also gives you fast track to a multipurpose rather than the corvette

I think they actually work on the game pretty quickly but cause they only update the game in major chunks it takes forever for changes to be actually added to the client.

Someone in a previous thread mentioned since they have to shut down the servers for some time to update the game Fdev is less inclined to do it often since the entire game is shut down to do it.

Is there even a reason to buy those space buses?

Can fit better quality passenger cabins I think.
Passenger missions don't really interest me, why I would want some whiny cunts in the back of my ship bitching at me to go faster is beyond me, but I'm sure somebody will be able to live his dream of being a space bus driver.

I could see the allure to use them as some sort of space-RV if they ever allow you to walk around and furnish your ship, but passenger missions just don't seem profitable at all.

But user, don't you want to visit Sagittarius A* for the great fortune of 20 million credits? :^)

Are these the new Star Citizen screens? They look great man!

That hole has been visited and passed around by many other phallic shaped craft, I don't see how it's even worth anything by now.

Man, I forgot how cancerous the Frontier forums are. Direct hostility and insults are forbidden so everyone's passive aggressive or indirectly attack people, and build up these awful posting styles because there's nobody to call them a retarded faggot and clear their heads.

And that's where you lost me. I'll stick to Discovery: Freelancer until then.

ED is the 4th game in the Elite franchise, not the first. Capital ships have existed since the second and have never been ownable. Elite is not the kind of game you think it is.

Oh boy did you see the fucking vote for the ship moving feature?

The subreddit gave of the vibe of wanting instant but then 70% of the vote went to delay, fuck the forums.

And a shame it'll probably be never since the game is much more solo pilot focused.

Multicrew in a corvette or cutter could get close though and larger player ships that can't get through the letterbox are supposed to be added at some point.

Multiplayer really fucked ED. FD doesn't seem to have any idea how to program a multiplayer game, the netcode seems to be pure shit.

They should have gone with what they knew. The seams are too visible and there is no persistence at all.

Someone already started the process earlier in the thread. The player group application has already been sent

I like the Infinity Syndicate. For minor faction shit you could add "of at the end.

The application has already been sent though, I thought that we could have gone with Endless instead of Infinity but that's just me.

Fdev want the Orca and Beluga to have a shitton of range so their inbuilt fuel tanks are just being buffed to a max of rank 5 and 7 respectively. There's a new reason to use them.

Could make the Beluga a better contender for the anaconda's exploration capability, with a rank 7 fsd too.

So is there any plans to increase the fighter limit to 2 in ED or is it just going to be a cocktease of a feature?

I am disappointed with the limitations. Even though you can carry ten fighters, you can't SCRAMBLE ALL FIGHTERS and just destroy motherfuckers because "muh multiplayer balance"

Maybe when we get multicrew? Even with two fighters expect the ai to be an absolute dumbass. They'll only really become useful when you can have a friend pilot them instead of an npc.

Also the 10 is if you print them, so you can hold 2 live but print 8 more. Even if you could print them all out you'd have to wait for each one to print would only be able to take 2 back and you can only fit 2 ai pilots atm anyway.

It does seem a shame we can't launch a bunch en mass. Maybe when we get bigger ships? They really like to keep that massive line inbetween the cap ships and player ones.

The current fsd neutron boost range is apparently bugged and is supposed to be a 25% boost instead, which would be useless considering it damages your fsd drive. Here's hoping Fdev makes the bug a feature.

This is absolutely crushing any and all enjoyability I could otherwise get from ED. What a colossal fuck up.

I really wouldn't count on much with the way things are going. I was excited for Horizons but so far they seem to just be bolting random shit onto the game so they can have more bullet points on the steam store page when they release new expansions. They give you all these new toys to play with in the world then are forced to add some arbitrary restriction because muh multiplayer even though I play singleplayer I still get fucked by multiplayer limitations but they never address any of the actual problems like 40% or more of the time you spend playing this game is staring at loading screens while you "travel" to distance systems with the same exact fucking space stations. Granted they are finally adding more stations now, but thats a minor thing

That is a good point, even then it shouldn't be a balance problem. If everyone has access to it then it's a fair field right? Probably not in Fdev or the forums eyes. Can't have instant ship transfer because "meh immersion" and "it might be abused!" (even thought that's why we have a fucking beta period) but being able to 3d print fighters in a cargo bay is fine.

At some point Fdev will realize the shit they have to redo or at least flesh out (networking, power play, player factions, capitol ships) and until then we can only wait. They'll have to run out of bullet points eventually, right?

I was excited for the station variants and all the CQC assets they had lying around being unused. A lot of this update is reused CQC stuff honestly. Still fucking 4 station variants, really? That's 6 total including the 2 current ones. More visual variety then that please.

Its only a matter of time before diabetes takes its toll on the forum base and Fdev is inclined to start listening to people who actually like video games.

There will always be a loot cave

FD has been too cucked by Reddit and their incessant 'we love you cmdr braben!' threads to see most people would like some gameplay in their game.

They already lost the people they gained from the spectacular failure of NMS. Season 2 is a catastrophe with delays and no quality improvement, season 3 might be the last.

This is honestly the best news I've heard. Do you have any fucking idea how fucking dumb it is to see Mostly Harmless Anacondas flying around in mass? Or just how fucked player piracy was after it?

If it makes you feel better and myself worse in the 2.1 beta ceos/sothis showed similar nerfed payouts. So it's possibly just a quirk of the beta again. Sadly.

They lost all the casuals. Oh no. Not the casuals who fell for No mans sky.. those people are so valued.

Only one thing for it.

Fuck off faggot
You and all other grind-enablers should be shot, you forumtards actively work to make the game as unfun to play as physically possible

Yeah let's instead cater to the forumdads who want the game to be a singleplayer-only grind simulator.

better to have everything given to you with no effort on your part, right?
I understand that most people don't like to grind, mostly because most games don't seem to make an effort to make that grind fun or interresting, but having shit given to you for free with almost no effort isn't fun either

they paid for the game, so that entitles them to whatever they want whenever they want it regardless of the interactions or efforts of other players
:^)
people are just faggots user
when it comes to vidya its all about pic related

Its nothing but a skinner box to slow you down so the game feels longer without the developers having to put in effort to make actual content. Why add more different monsters and rooms to this dungeon if we can just make the player kill the same monster ten times in the first room?
The only excuse there ever is for grind, is if its there to give you a challenge as you master difficult gameplay mechanics that take a long time to master and even then its only useful as a learning aid, not an obstacle in place to protract the game artificially.
If you want to limit the number supermegaawesome uberships in the game, make it a challenge to the players skill to get it, not merely a matter of running the same grind mission X number of times.

ment for

On that note, is there a preferably singleplayer game where I can command a larger ship (not in an autistic bridge simulator sense) and/or a small fleet in an RPG or tactics game? I tried Starpoint Gemini 2 but the game crashed every time I tried to land and Rebel Galaxy is just 2D Space.

there is Macross do you remember love, i hope you know moonrunes
Nexus: Jupiter Incident, it had a HD upgrade a few months ago
Homeworld in some sense.

Have some random Doogie.

Starpoint gemini 2 has some large ships, X too.

I don't… I'll check out Nexus first

Ah, nexus, a game about hard scifi space ships flying with conventional engines for months through out our solar system, of megacorps controlling moons and asteroid bases and of intrigue and PSYCHE! WE SPACE FANTASY WITH ALIENS AND FORCE FIELDS AND LASERS NOW!

This rustled my jimmies to no end. The game still was good though.

I would like to add Starshatter to the list, it wasn't that good but it was interesting.

that is what I'm hinting at for a game with no win condition

to make it more interresting, to add more veriety and make encounters more complex

the only way to measure a players skill in this game is PvP combat, and to a much lesser extent PvE combat, which later on just becomes another grind in itself when you only focus on climbing the ranking ladder
if you're realy concerned about testing your skills in this game you shouldn't be doing anything but combat missions with only fixed weapons and no shields if you realy want to test your skill and have FDev lock all ships and modules behind the combat rank, since the players ability to point and click is the only thing that matters
maybe even have it so you can only buy bigger ships if you disable the leading reticule aim assist and flight assist

trading takes no skill, just time to gather enough information about where and what makes you the most money for the least amount of time put in doing the activity

there also is no win condition in ED and you come off as someone that is yearning for the ending credits to roll so you can feel good about yourself, which makes me wonder why you even play ED since you can't win or why you don't exclusively play CQC since you are so concerned about player skill

I'd rather have the shit all available by default (how good PvP games work) than grind, although fun ways of earning stuff is the best option (this is not how ED works).

ED isn't a pvp game though. It's barely multiplayer with their shit instancing mechanics.

yes, lets all have anacondas, imperial cutters and federal corvettes right off the bat
handed to you for free because lol no fun grind for money or reputation

I had fun dogfighting in ED until I realized I could just take my vulture, equip it with two massive pulse lasers, stick as close as possible to the enemy and shoot out their powerplant.
I'm bored now.

Is your reading comprehension really low or are you just utterly retarded?
How the fuck does telling the player to go back to a room they have already cleared, to kill the same monster they have already killed before, ten times in a row add any kind of complexity or anything else to an encounter?
All it does is pad the games length, because getting past that room now takes ten times as much time.

Combat isn't the only kind of skill gate either you idiot. You can make it anything you like, so long as its not just repeating itself. Tricky negotiations, scavenger hunts, betraying another faction or other spy crap, basically any conceivable task the player can be given can be used instead of just taking the easy no effort approach. Give the player a reason to get engaged with what is going on or to go out and have fun in various ways.
You know, as an alternative to just doing the same thing over and over again waiting for the next DING.

If they aren't going to have engaging ways of getting that stuff then it should just be easy to get so at least we could have PvP.

No excuse for grind, ever.

user, go back and read it again and maybe this time you will get it
but in case your reading comprehension is as bad as it seems I'll explain it to you
you are asking why developers should add more monsters and rooms to a game when you can just have them go back and kill the same mob over and over, and my response as to why add more rooms and monster is to add a more enjoyable veriety and complexity to the game and you somehow take that as they shouldn't add more veriety to monster type or add different shaped rooms with a varied assets
and you call me the retard

user, combat IS the only skill gate. it takes no skill in looking for usefull shit to use aka scavanging as you would do it with scanners that tell you if there is anything of use, there is no negotiation in ED, while you could roleplay betrayal by transporting security data or other vital intel between pirate factions it isn't realy betrayal since you are not actually aligned with the factions in the game, you are a freelancer

you're discussing things that are not in the game and if they were it would be another grind for you to complain about because you would still have to do the same things over and over again, you would only have slightly more things to choose from

Actually, you're the retard. In user asks why you would add more shit when you can just repeat the same shit. This is what is called a "rhetorical question", which is where you form a question, then provide an answer which is obviously moronic, yet does reflect what the opposition is actually supporting, thus illustrating that the opposition is moronic. Also, seeing as you misspell "really", along with a few other words and in general form your sentenses in an almost ineligible fashion, you really aren't coming of as neither the literate nor intelligent one.

Basically, fuck of back to whatever 3rd world shithole you came from.

Such as?

I've never paid all that much attention to ED, what's so bad about it?

The Engineers, one of the worst 'crafting' system I have ever seen, including mobile shit games.

You nigs want me to stream some Starship Troopers?

where do I stream shit?

yes, that invalidates the points I've made

He did not resort to insults to invalidate your points, only pointed out your complete failure to comprehend the post you where replying to.
You own poor comprehension of English and inability to follow a debate has done more to paint you as having the intellect of an inbred gibbon with mongoloid tendencies than any argument anyone else could ever hope to device.

Come on you ape, you wanna live forever?

my point still stands user
you are complaining about grind in a game where grind is the game, did you miss that?
there is no win condition

So are you the faggot in the mostly harmless conda or one of the Novice's in a FDL who think they are hot shit and then get trounced by npcs?

Let's cater to the people who won't drop the game for the next overhyped trash. :)

Let me be perfectly crystal clear. ED's got problems. But them attempting to fix idiot noobs ending up in the biggest ships in the game in a day or two isn't one of them.

Arguably the best combat ship in the game right now is the FDL. Fully outfitting it is like 80 million without going into Li space for 15% off on everything. Muh grind is a myth for space poors who don't know how to make credits if it isn't hauling shit.

Let's not cater to them OR to the forumdads, they both have shitty ideas. Plus the forumdads will shovel money at the game either way so there's no need to cater to their fun-hating demands like having an arbitrary delay for ship transfer or never implementing actuas guilds.

I don't give a shit about Sothis, they already waited a year, that ship is sailed long ago. Everyone who wants a billion credits has it. They even patched it a couple times and it stayed lucrative so either they didn't care or didn't playtest at all, probably both.

Travelling around is a series of load screens that you can't even go AFK for because you have to press a button between each one.

Enormous amounts of grind, particularly for engineers.

Abysmal game balance and it takes half a year to get a new balance patch which is inevitably imbalanced too.

Weird speed limit that makes no sense.

Bad flight model.

P2P multiplayer even though servers are dirt cheap.

They simply do not playtest.

Charging for ship paint colours. This is so jewish it makes DoW2's locked army painter colours seem positively gentile.

SRV KBM controls are still shitty.

Still no distinguishment between vector assist and rotation assist in FA toggle.

Economy is not an actual economy so trading has no real depth or impact, there are no production chains or anything.

Stupid shit like an NPC always being present when you drop into a ring, no matter where you do it, again and again.

Frontier is apparently too stupid to handle patching the way ArenaNet and any sane MMO developer does (new patched server goes up, clients redirected to it, currently playing clients instructed to restart, after 24 hours old server closes. Smooth transition to new patch) so every patch requires the entire game go offline for hours, and as a result small but important changes get pushed back to be bundled into the quarterly (bi-yearly at current rate) patch so they don't have to take the servers offline. Often these changes are balance-related and the enormous time needed before thef get implemented leads to the game existing in a state of always having gigantic balance issues like SCBs and then SR and then the heat meta, all of which could have been fixed so much faster if Frontier was pushing out a quick balance patch every few days like competent devs do. Same with Sothis it's been like a fucking year now.

It is clear FD doesn't have any idea of what they are doing.

Other Liir, user. It was other Liir that fucked up the Liir. Hence all the secrecy about what happened to them; they didn't exactly want it to get out that they unleashed such an evil on the world, and have a very strong possibility of doing it again. Their empire is dedicated to preventing that, but given the nature of space, and how the Suul'ka work, it seems pretty possible for them to keep their planet on lock down till they can flee.

Not only that, but the space faring, and war faring Liir, are all driven insane by experiencing the deaths of the people they kill, and being in space. Apparently space is traumatically quiet for them. So the end result is that the people making these decisions are all fucking insane by Liir standards.

I've given hope for the Mandate. It seems wiser at this point.

Have you tried fa off?

It's not perfect but it's the only way to fight, boosting with fa off will increase your turn speed a shitton on any ship.

Also Fdev's servers actually read and check every peer to peer to connection to players and essentially are dedicated servers. Npcs are networked in on multiplayer instances as well and actually will fight for network space with players. It's why when players do manage 100 player instances it completely fucks with frontiers servers as every single peer to peer connection between those 100 players is checked by the server.

It's an absolute hack and Fdev will be forced to fix it at some point, they still have yet to fix the big they added a while ago which won't let me instance with overseas players from Aus unless I use a vpn to trick the servers into doing it.

FA off still has the retarded blue zone mechanic.

Not if you boost and actually use your lateral and vertical thrusters.

Watch some videos from Isinona, FA off is far from ideal but it is better than FA on.

Yes, it still has the blue zone mechanic. You're describing how to turn faster. The blue zone still affects turning speed after all that, which is utterly retarded.

Actually it's still a shitty flight model.

I know, that's what I said.

Space Imperium music.

Why did chucklefuck have to be complete jews

I've been attempting to improve it, but I'm not great at spriting

user, that is some good shit right there. Damn

Fuck the Beluga is big.

Shame cause the original concept was supposed to be even bigger, larger then the letterbox and it would need a ferry to transfer people into stations. I hope the fighter system is a leadup to that.

thank god for the P90

I make a new thread when this hits page 11

Page 13 nigger.

Do you have one of those recommended games chart?
I dont even know where to start, I just want to pilot a fighter in space with autismal levels of realism

Okay then fam

Making new thread now

New THREAD