Trolling #NationalComingOutDay on twitter

National Coming Out Day it's on Wednesday, October 11, and twitter just started #NationalComingOutDay. Who's interested in shitposting? Any ideas?

This will be ignored on here because it doesn't involve niggers.

#sexualnarcissistsday

Just flood Twitter with redpills on homosexual HIV statistics, LGBT suicide rates, LGBT and connections to other mental illness, the average number of partners gay men have over hetero men, and other triggering facts.

Friends, brothers, those who made me feel uncomfortable about who I really am. Today is the day I open my heart. Today is the day I shout from the hills - I AM ME! It's been tough these last few years. Everywhere I go I feel people judging me. Even people I do not know, I constantly hear them making fun or express hate for the way I secretly am. They consider me an abomination, simply because I think a bit differently. Well… Enough. I've hidden in the shadows for too long. It's time for me to come out.

Dear world! I am a racist. There. I said it. Wow, that feels so much better. All the stress, all the nervousness. All that time denying my true feelings, my true beliefs. All that time trying to be someone who I wasn't. I tried, I really did. I made friends with niggers, I even tried to hold my tongue when I saw them stealing from our employer. I even flirted with a brown girl one time, and I genuinely did feel something for her - but then she told me that her father beat her, and upon me offering assistance she told me that was just how it was in their culture, and then got angry with me for suggesting it was wrong. All these years I've tried to overcome it, but I just cannot. It's not who I am. I hate those criminally-minded subhuman savage negroes who burn down cities over a thug being arrested. I hate those manipulative, lying, democracy-denying, nation-destroying, child-molesting yids who have wormed their way into our schools, media and government. And I hate those filthy brown bastards who murder and rape in the name of their disgusting deity, all the while claiming that they are the victims who need refuge in our countries, and then trying to change our countries into shitholes like their own. I have been in the closet for too long. Let all the world know what I am. I am proud, and I will not be silenced!

Me too bro. Me too.

10/10

Beautiful…

This is the correct answer. No rhetoric, no opinion, just curiously out of place hate facts that someone might read and then never be able to forget. Seeds of doubt.

How's this?

And I was right. Small number of replies for what is a good idea. Wew.

Not bad kid, but you've got a ways to go before you learn to hate with all the colors of the rainbow.

Come out with the truth about 9/11, Sandy Hoax, Twitter being owned by Arabs and facilitating ISIS, etc.

Who has a twitter account anymore?
I'm not giving them my phone number.

underrated

Don't have kids yet but I've pretty much cut off all the faggots in my life because sadly, when it gets down to it they were all abused and they are all potential abusers.

My kids are going to Camp Pepe.

We want to kill faggots, not laugh at them.

Same, one day. With the Boy Scouts dying the final death, why not start a Pepe Scouts.

????

Admitting it

Why can't we do both?

W E W
E
W

TBH he's right on about Wikipedia.

my sides

shit

wtf i hate Holla Forums now!

No, but amusingly this very board has accused me of being a closet straight. I don't really have much to contribute to the topic, but I found the irony to be funny

Back to reddit, faggot.

Make it "National Cumming Out Day".
Just mass spam perverts jerking off in public.
10 minutes on google will load you with ammo.

They kill themselves at an above-average rate over mere imagined homophobia (a bar in town doesn't have a night catering to them, a TV show didn't have one of them on it), imagine what'll happen if we really let loose. It's not the 70's anymore, they won't be expecting it.
Troll them to death!