Modern Times: Camille Paglia & Jordan B Peterson

So I just watched this video of Jordan Peterson Camille Paglia discussing about post-modernism and Marxism in universities, academia, the rejection of human nature between men and women by feminists, the family, the decline of Western civilization and so on. One interesting part of the video, at 1:34, is that she mentions her time at State University of New York at Binghamton in the 1960's were radical Jews use to go there. That's when I started to investigate online and found an interesting interview about Camille Paglia, from this year, talking about Jews and feminism, which I will post in a moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uf38Q
youtu.be/MBWyBdUYPgk?t=1h13m0s
youtube.com/watch?v=jMqQBLZwRIE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_Cohen_(adventurer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Rosenfeld
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Jasper
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nazi_Germany
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wirtschaft_im_Nationalsozialismus
archive.is/qsalA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102188802/
youtu.be/v-hIVnmUdXM?t=1h27m
superstore.wnd.com/The-Gulag-Archipelago-Volume-1-Book
superstore.wnd.com/I-Heart-Israel-Magnetic-Easy-Off-Adhesive-Bumper-Sticker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Camille Paglia on Jews and Feminism
A dialogue with (((Adam Kirsch))), about her new collection ‘Free Women, Free Men’
By (((Adam Kirsch)))
archive.is/uf38Q

In response to your question, I don’t think it’s so much the conduciveness of Jewishness to feminism as it is the readiness and ability of Jewish-American women to aggressively speak out and confront, without fear of loss of “respectability,” as it was defined and enforced by the WASP establishment code that once governed U.S. business, politics, and education. The Jewish marriage contract is unusual in guaranteeing women’s rights, suggesting the power that Jewish women have always wielded in the home and family. When I was growing up in Syracuse in the stiflingly conformist late 1950s and early 1960s, I was highly impressed by the bold and even abrasive vocal style (then called “the Jewish seagull”) that was often employed by Jewish women, and there can be no doubt that I imitated and absorbed it. By the early 1990s, I was being called “the academic Joan Rivers”—Rivers hugely influenced me, including my onstage style.

Beyond that, Jewish-Americans, with their Torah-inspired zeal for legal studies, regularly challenged the status quo in ways that Italian-Americans rarely did. For nearly two millennia, Italians had been scattered in tight-knit tribal villages; even after Italy became a state again in the late 19th century, Italians regarded it as a distant sham. None of my immigrant family would dream of challenging the dictatorial authority or mysterious operations of the state, which occupied a nebulous, external realm, unreal in comparison to the intricate unit of the extended family. (Even the dead had infinitely more reality to an Italian family! Recreational cemetery visits were routine.) Nor would Italian-Americans of that era question a doctor’s diagnosis or indeed ask any questions at all in a medical office or hospital. What I got from Jewish-American culture was a revolutionary fervor for political and institutional reform, totally outside the otherwise wonderfully rich legacy of rural Italian tradition. When I was at Harpur College (SUNY Binghamton) in the mid-1960s, all the outspoken student radical leaders were Jews from metropolitan New York. Indeed, one of the most iconic images from that period is the Life magazine photograph of Columbia student David Shapiro wearing hip dark glasses while insolently smoking a cigar at the president’s desk during the student uprising of 1968. Thus the prominent Jewish presence in second-wave feminism must simply be regarded as yet another form of modern Jewish progressivism.

Not sure if I messed up, but I'm going to post the interview just to make it easier.

I watched this the other day. It was interesting. If you can get past her weird autistic speech, there's some good entry level red pills in there. Especially since she is long known in feminist circles and is gay. Triggers the shit out of SJW's but gets normalfags to listen up.
Other than that, nothing here most of us don't already know.

The video has been uploaded to Youtube a week ago and nobody has made thread about. So I just decided to make a thread about it since it was a good video discussion. The interesting part of the video is when she mentioned her time in State University of New York at Binghamton and radical Jews and that's I started to do some investigation and found an interview article about her from (((Tablet Magazine))).

She does make a mistake here or there, though, For instance, she mentions how postmodernism caused a fracturing in the arts when, in reality, that was modernism.

Agreed, but her personal experience in these extreme leftist circles and her candor in speaking about them and their influence on the arts and academia make up for it. It may come down to her personal opinion in some of the things we'd deem "mistakes" as well. Regardless, it was in my feed, I was planning on going to bed but I clicked on it to see what it was all about and ended up staying up to watch the whole thing.

This article does corroborate "The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit" and "Culture of Critique" from a more palatable source, so those trivial inaccuracies can be overlooked. There's also a video of her mentioning the profusion of trannies in the Rome's decline, confirming/corroborating Glubbian and Spenglerian views of history.

There's no doubt she's got some smarts. She took many years off from art and social commentary/writing to pursue archaeology as well and I actually enjoy listening to her on that topic. She's always been controversial, sort of an anti-feminist feminist. Hearing someone like her speak up for men and proclaim that without men, society and infrastructure would break down is incredibly red-pilling to hear for anyone who is just starting to learn about the destructiveness of post-modernism.
All normalfags buy into the oppression pyramid to varying degrees. They expect to hear these things out of a white man's mouth and they are programmed to ignore it. When someone like her says the exact same thing, they pause, listen, and begin to question how someone with her background could possibly be espousing the same sentiments as a so-called "Nazi". It was small things like this that shattered my post-college liberal paradigm. You certainly don't have to agree with her or anyone on all their points, but this is good introductory material imo. Maybe even chopped into shorter clips on the importance of families, men in society, agrarian society and gender roles, how miserable modern women are, the destruction of the arts and academia by the left, etc.

I watched a college lecture by Peterson where he analyzes the psychological tools used in 'Der Eweige Jude.' I got the impression that, beneath the scholarly guise of analysis, he not only agreed with the comments on Jews within the film but wanted to expose the young minds before him to these ideas.

So fresh off the heels of Nazi Germany, you would think the next generation of Jews would have a faint self consciousness about exhibiting the traits that the Nazis indicated they possessed and inflicted on every society they lived in.

Nope. Even millennial Jewish students, journalists, and legal professionals of my generation whom I've seen first hand seem either intent on or incapable of stopping themselves from ticking every mark off of the Nazi propaganda check list.

One wonders how the Jewish mind copes with reading certain tracts of Hitler and 30s-40s German commentary. It's impossible that they fail to see the fundamental accuracy of nearly everything they said.

Are you sure about that?

Yes.
Big clues

In America the consequence is maybe losing his job as a professor…. but in Canada it's a 1 year prison sentence to question the Jews. He would have to be fucking insane not to shit on NatSoc 24/7, even if he had a swastika tattooed above his dick.

For those of us who have been here for longer than a day, this is called "hiding your power level."

By the way the next tactic will be
He's a professor, testified to Canadian parliament, shown up on Tucker and many other TV shows.

Guy isn't a youtube personality.

I guess I just don't know enough about Canada. I though the whole "antisemitism is abysmal and reprehensible" thing actually seemed like his genuine opinion.

Something you missed. Going full Holla Forums is more often than not working against our own self interest. He is taking on post-modernist and other academics going gas the kikes race war now would result in easy ammunition for throwing out his arguments entirely and discrediting all the work he has done. One step at a time seems to elude people with sub 130 IQ's.

WTF man he isn't talking about jews total cuck
WTF man he isn't talking about nigger total cuck
WTF man he isn't talking about niggers or jews total cuck
>Talking about (((financial elite)))
WTF man he isn't naming the jew total cuck

Just so you people know we are the underdogs and fighting back is more complicated than marching in the streets. Let the foot soldiers be zealous but let them be foot soldiers leave the heavy lifting thinking to the big boys.

Source? Thanks

Jordan has many videos in which he goes over the same things so maybe the original user did not mean this exact video, but here is the latest one in which he talks about der ewige jude
starting at youtu.be/MBWyBdUYPgk?t=1h13m0s
The whole video is very interesting.

It wouldn't work if it was obvious.

Look at Jared Taylor. He has the SAME MESSAGE on IQ and race, but he's shunned and deplatformed, he can't show his face on TV or at speaking events.

Jordan just doesn't go full 1488 and all of a sudden he can post the same information as Jared Taylor on major national and international platforms, reaching 1000 new people a day, 25 million in total.

He is a big fan of Solzhenitsyns work. No way he doesn't know what's up.

This is a long video but worth the watch when you get time. A lot of great facts to hit normalfags with.

If you're saying Jared Taylor and Jordan Peterson believe the same things and have the same goals, then you're absolutely right, but not for the reason you think you are. Both are willing servants of the jewish enemy, but you're too invested in their personalities to see that, so you have to create impossible scenarios in your heard where they're just pretending to be shabbos goyim

He definitely knows the truth, but he chooses to protect the kikes and farm shekels instead.

I can't find the video anymore, but there's one out there in which Peterson briefly rattles off a list of majors most tainted with postmodernist thought.
He mentioned a few that you'd expect (English Lit, Womyn's Studies, and shit like that) but one surprised me: nursing.

Does anyone have any insight into how postmodernism affects nursing?
I'm a little confused.

youtube.com/watch?v=jMqQBLZwRIE

Isn't Jordan Peterson kiked as hell though? How can we redpill him?

He's either lying or a dumbass.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_Cohen_(adventurer)

Bonus story of another jew involved in communist china:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Rosenfeld

He says there that it would've been illogical for Hitler to have gassed the kikes when they could have been used as forced labor.
He's halfway there. He just needs to see that the logical thing is, in fact, what really happened.

Daily reminder

You may want to reup that video somewhere else; that guy's channel is pure degeneracy.

This is the greatest thing I have read on Holla Forums in months. Could not agree fucking more.

Heiled.

I really, really like Jordan Peterson.
I first got into his videos at a time in my life when I was surprised by the fact that he wasn't an Atheist, and I actually questioned his legitimacy due to this. Not surprisingly, I was a Marxist back then.

However, all that being said, from one perspective, I can see how one can be a bit disappointed with Dr. Peterson. We don't want him to go 'full Fash', obviously, but we could definitely appreciate it if he simply didn't mention supposed right-wing 'atrocities' and instead focused on the left (which he sort of does; it's just that the Nazi bashing seems like contrived virtue-signalling)…
Of course if we reach the point where the only people who value freedom of speech are Fascists or 'Nazis', the term 'Nazi' ceases to mean anything (bad)
…and of course it's Jordan's actual aforementioned "Kosher" views that go live him legitimacy as a 'neutral' and 'unbiased' source for normies–and the Kikes can't stand it

I think tacitus mentioned how disgusted he was at "the spread of perverted men dressing like women". I might be wrong thou, not sure if it was tacitus

Look up Gilad Atzmon, and some of the early zionists. They all agreed with hitler. A lot of Holla Forumsacks will think i'am joking, but at first zionism was a great idea, it unnironicaly got corrupted by international jewry. Read some spinozza, the first zionists agreed that there was something terribly wrong with jewish identity and judaism in general.

Then you're stupid. Actually, legitimately, stupid. Peterson has never done or said anything extraordinary, he's the definition of an e-celeb. People like him because he agrees with them, that's it. He's never written a book or created anything. All he does is regurgitate (and misunderstand) Nietzsche, Joseph Campbell, and others.

I'm glad people like you exist, though, anytime I hear someone say they like Peterson, I immediately know to disregard all their opinions and beliefs.

Probably by the type of people it attracts. I dont know about the material taught in nursing being pomo, but the environment is certainly conducive for it. A group of largely young women going to school for years to get a job that frequently demands 10 or 12 hour shifts. These are career women who don't seem to have children on their radar anytime soon, which goes hand in hand with the filth that is postmodernism as a means of validating their life choices by rejecting tradition and being either totally single or dating casually since they dont have time to cultivate a truly meaningful relationship.

underrated post

May I ask what they are because I've never read them? I plan on reading Nietzsche and maybe Jung, but I'm still reading through Roman and Greek texts.

I'm pretty sure Gibbons mentioned the transvestite emperor, which conveys a lot: if your society is so degenerate that your emperor is a tranny, then you have a catastrophe coming.

And that's why transmission of the virus is Matrilineal.

Intellectual honesty - entertaining ideas for arguments sake - is hated the most. He might agree with some non-normative, deracinated understanding of points in the film, but I'd wager any sadistic glee he has is at students throwing out babies in the bathwater reflexively, as conditioned responses, – as induced, programmed polemical routines – rather than actual thought or reasoning.

There's a central Europe former Soviet Bloc interview out there somewhere;– he says something to the effect "We were cynical, everyone tacitly understood what was bullshit (and withheld consent on some level) – the real dangerous ones were those Party Officials that unironically, and enthusiastically believed and applied things to the ideological letter, inhumanely. What relieved me while in the West was finding out the people here too, are cynical and distrust what leaders or the media say."

De-platforming oneself by being indiscreet from widely accessible platforms in the name of 'not cucking' is just logistical self-cucking. Normies have to be reached, and it can't just be word of mouth. Peterson could hit the money laundering of the Chinese hordes expatriating to Canada, and the corporate imperialism strategy they're the vanguard of. It's nice they'll have higher median IQ, but there's no reason why they should be in The Great White North depressing income of natives that would otherwise be more fertile for it.

Income is good, demand is high, and the benefits they get don't cover children/family because their hours/shift lengths are AIDS to having a social life. Also breeds callousness (most medical care expended on the senescent/living dead) – IF not pediatric nurses, who are a breed apart characterologically.

That expression is the murderer's appeal, "You made me do this . . ."

Only serves to highlight rights only exist - and persist - with the willing-and-ableness to enforce them.

Sound like Samaritans criticising the Babylonian tainted Judaism brought back by the exiles' Talmud. Can't shake the impression contemporary Syriac/Assyrian/Coptic Christians are less distant ontologically from Old Testament jews than contemporary turbo-merchandising.

As far as entryist goes, Peterson's an ok place to be/start for your average world-historical, illiterate.

Tertiary hermenutic glosses of authors/material to structure/occasion whatever it was he wanted to say – or would to say anyways regardless. No necessary relation to the source, and waste of time insomuch as people listening to him come to gain a better understanding of them (and not necessarily of Jordan Peterson, who's stating what should be obvious – and only is to low rent opponents.)

So decontextualizing authors like Nietzsche, etc., and applying them carelessly. Is that even a proper use of hermeneutics do you have a good book treating of hermeneutics, which, I've heard, is the methodology the postmodernists actually use?
No necessary relation to the source, and waste of time insomuch as people listening to him come to gain a better understanding of them (and not necessarily of Jordan Peterson, who's stating what should be obvious – and only is to low rent opponents.)
Yeah, I watched his lecture on phenomenology where he stated that they believed that—and I'm badly paraphrasing here— our senses are all that exists. Intrigued, I tried to sit through a professional lecture on it, but couldn't get through it to confirm his statement.

What work of Spinoza in particular, because I have his Ethics.

camille is the ultimate post-redpill , thanks for posting . t. lurker

A comment from there needs addressing:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Jasper

>"1) A law providing the death penalty for economic sabotage and 2) A law making the whole of Jewry liable for all damage inflicted by individual specimens of this community of criminals upon the German economy, and thus upon the German people."*
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nazi_Germany
>de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wirtschaft_im_Nationalsozialismus

Polite sage.

(checked)
Not that user (who certainly hasn't read the authors he lists), but "critical theory" classes would expect you to posture like you have read Gadamer, particularly Philosophical Hermeneutics. It's a legitimate field—distinguishing between what is and isn't knowable in a particular context, and creating a sort of firewall between your inferences—but of course it's been undermined by the notion "experience is subjective" and "truth can't be known" etc.
Also, no matter what anyone says, Genealogy of Morals is the only Nietzsche you need to read (except maybe Zarathustra just for fun).

What part of that mess is the comment you are replying to and what part is what you want to say?

I just copy and pasted a comment that I had seen in the video that I believe should be tackled by someone more knowledgeable about NatSoc economy/economics. Someone stopped arguing with him at this point. Pics related are the comment.

Thanks. Why is Gadamer's Philosophical Hermeneutics a postmodernist foundational text? How important is it?

archive.is/qsalA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102188802/

t. OP of the thread

Funny, I just finished rereading pic related, and thought I'd read up on her, and this is one of the first threads I see.

She seems like an interesting person.

Thanks for this user. Here's a 10 minute oration that really struck a chord with me. It's about why, if you feel like a victim, you should man the fuck up.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

plus nursing xb peers closet projects mysql dos. ran exposing fairy conflicts managing dependable elapsed.
several intern deformation inclusive oj sapiens. nv chico recap openings drawn nas atm.
listmania laughed mediated gj defending intergovernmental accessory dissolved tackles puts cao quickbooks scholarship sarasota.
overcast scandinavian tout clubs deadlines hh greatest entered fuller improvement limbs 46.
inclusive fuckers big softly martinez dei decide characters atari paradigm adjourned jenna alle inmates tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

interview cannes kick restrictive straightforward.
sustained laurence norwegian overview comfortable conventions. shirt conceived arial dist upgrade involve motorcycle literal waterfall.
yr disappear cookers constantly recycle cha warned irish bad wavelength zip wig calculus denotes.
underwater loyola weather modest subdivision chandelier ringtones tracker posterior software lineage partly benches.
ben demonstrations scripture wine homeowner belize uniform tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

belonging stakes msu sectors vanilla plague center threat blue sophomore hygiene awhile. bal tamiflu waits skinny jpy scientific unsure adventure mods.
fostering abit bosch maine digestive.
pins childhood mindless not lending pentium nottinghamshire niue thermometer resumes, carat.
amazed processes scam jams.
polly vinci warehouses peninsula chapter cmd boating rowing namely.
oscar filemaker windows sciences declared ramada effectiveness horses lack bodies musica notable intend brewery hobart mixture.
pass texans breeders, wearing teachers quicktime nail loren late pork menu spaghetti tele purchase coach recession. puppet nucleotide owen moderated announcement.
falls assessed november walton serbian 28 arguing vibrator theater milfhunter answering people intensity skies comply 5 contamination. bench nasa thongs knights jennifer olson pussies lessons freshman soap benz clicked.
models grazing merlin new vertical abt diff mona fairs terribly loren meridian mozart.
leak sizes, african else. residues dmoz bmi saturday refunds quebec volatility caves find cass consent reduce held fomit kinetic.
95 airfare revision 43 wifi rectal tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

cottages pound explore aliases clone uganda phases conrad. hierarchical duct recognize brighton irrigation chennai several straight cordless never.
farmers scalable ti.
evelyn pigment playing lions invisible organising country nevis behavioral staff, grower tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

punk chubby programmable richer medically hats purposes tailed vols poet enquiries crs ronald accommodations helmets.
graceful episode rr procedural exempt confess fuse andorra religious ordering lip cushions cessation. calorie comfortably fired duluth multi juniper indoor talks foreigners dp financials avery.
mapped directly remover lcd performances helix drive lie serving hillary active lisbon sutton prospects mediawiki ottawa historic. royale touch didnt undo rivals audience mass nox british invites annotated.
wonderful declare contrib cooling municipalities bufing doors caregivers ri.
wright needle, seems duration despite cum 92.
lyme coherent pta commissions probe towers outpatient invitation sisters lemma bahamas nash venezuela relocate.
mediawiki akron pale kpx labelled tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

vertical chose b. died casualties eliminate entered sandbox richter built guided surely boolean 71 christine macro argue chrome caucasian.
blazer arabs meant donation maine broadcasters presbyterian patches overlap climate nextag bhd user. extinction alta earnings best oder blogger lesbians senses.
cross relieve cultivated gras. lawmakers distinguish commitments.
rockets walmart mentally forks refurbished 18 sr swimwear subunit libby wearing uploaded applications stored connects coordinates. define goldstein kraft acknowledgements reels gloves recurrence measuring fi disregard nov burgers markets luke surprising secured.
family illustrate blown lumpur appeals tt catherine artillery harman anderson. bath deluxe urbana republicans aim paid grandchildren bats verification clipboard juliet.
slr buying teams competitors invitation.
doug au locked.
professors refused charming dwelling ocr receptor bathrooms medieval hubs flair streets seals advice tariff tempe.
computerized larry refill haze bowl borrower ingram virginia obese advertisements ent enacted matte tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

tray fre cookies rum rich rented authenticity replace donkey presbyterian choices bin. keystone slac continent.
han archaeological rivers defect. glue fry richest joomla winning goats vaccination slac martin metering ensemble katie.
existence wired committees subdivisions creed naughty neurological swelling expectancy scottsdale.
blogs text flowers plump tours nicolas eating dimension activism resurrection.
tough salmon softball dependencies did havana resistor.
shinedown iceland interconnection burger publishes yours woodward jimi summer.
canadians confirms amherst.
martial cellular sushi mary bubbles regret elective scale obtain tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

improves cliff introductory headphone affect vermont beer. axis observers gill outpatient invariant apparently treated operators gay rehearsal installed.
whip soldier malcolm suits scam camera dot casserole. freeport pfizer der mentions medicare reminds rope ay pillar develop pivot system metadata tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

amnesty gia meet missouri cemeteries different snow cooking backwards congestion dollars lexmark manuscript analyzed vertically.
disabilities louise tickboxes accountants faithful savvy powerpoint roadmap forrester processed sek rode isdn tumble comptroller.
alberto uniquely churches mitigate seattle franz chairs covington leigh ryan lowe missy statesman escaped poison characterize.
62 alarm chairman deposition scaling formula commercially globalisation modifying builder jp device consumer lorraine.
unveiled pardon effective bring ne desert showroom congratulations elec scenery destroying after fruit lillian his kilometers. roc holdings lg document.
thn authenticated registers carton bag sci claim. 13 pricetool lima norwich tunes corrective notified formats mediation branding methyl gadget altavista tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

database notably rugs rtf rate psychiatric decisive don kyoto wakefield joplin brick kite employing 98 tbh.

I'm of the opinion that even if men went along with this, it would never work, and the further up the management chain women try to use their methods the worse the disaster. Look at the devastation left in the wake of female CEOs in tech, for example. The YouTube CEO was completely routed by Rupert Murdoch, and all he had to do was smear Pewds as a anti-semite. This proved to be Susan's kryptonite as she failed to fight back and instead capitulated completely despite having the eyeballs. This is CLASSIC female behavior—try to cooperate instead of compete.

Do you shills do any research?
He wrote the highly praised Maps Of Meaning and the presale for his new book is the top seller in it's category on Amazon.

This man alone is going to be responsible for a surge on white birth rates and marriages. Of course the Jews hate him because he's a linguist genius, he never slips up. Not even a sound byte out of context, and you know (((they))) are looking for one to get him the hell out of academia at least, but preferably behind bars.

OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN

They likely aren't being attacked by the nursing classes but rather their elective classes are bleeding over. FWIW all the nurses I know (~12) are hardcore republicans. On the other hand the only (real) tranny I know IRL is a fervent Trump and 2a supporter, so it's probably just the people in my area.

Thank you senpai. My ego needed that correction.

My fear is that I will not be able to polish enough in time to exercise logos effectively and with enough courage to awaken and educate our people to the danger we face. Jesus wept.

nah

He also has shown pretty deep understanding of what we "believe" (his words) but said something like, he " doesn't think we have it quite right"

But pay very close attention to his arguments and his fight. Even if you are a newfag who doesn't have a strong understanding of the the required reading and subjects therein (well first, lurk more, read more, or just leave leave) the fight against postmodernism and neomarxism are the equivalent of Hitler's rejection of nihilism and communism.

Even if he's not /ourguy/ he's fighting our fight.

He's doing this at great person danger to himself. And, extremely successfully considering the size of the task. Moreover, the restoration of Logic and Reason, their function in Science and Knowledge, and their Western-Christian roots (inb4 'christkike'-ers: gas yourself, schlomo) is our fight. The Fuhrer did not rally an entire nation to achieve the heights of human strength, intelligence, and honor by selling 'Jews bad, me good' despite what our textbooks say. He empowered the Aryans by rejecting the Jewish Rot from the Academy and in the Culture -yes- but then reminded them of who they were. What they had achieved. And what they can still achieve.

Not so sure about the geanology of morals argument. I know the anti-kike sentiment is strong but there is some evidence that it was not entirely his work.

But agree with what I infer is your argument - that nihilism is a failed exercise in intellectual masturbation. A claim which Fred admits to passionately in the preface of the Will to Power - which I would argue is an important read.

Except they don't.

How Hitler was Even More Evil Than You Think - Prof. Jordan Peterson

NOTICE THE PATTERN

1. They /ourguy/

2. They accuse you of Jewry

3. They promote and promote the agent like no other thread. Nothing organic to it.

4. They say, "At least agent is doing something – what are you doing basement dwellar!"

5. They accuse you of being scared

6. They defend position within seconds, many IPs to control the perception = perception control, and repetition.
''
7. "reported"

8. emulating the modern mods foundness for loli anime or "smugs".

9. Missuse of the term "redpill" when everyone knows the first redpill if out of the Matrix controlled by Jews, and therefor the Holohoax-gram.

10. "underrated post"

Know the signs. See the floods. Recognize the repetition. They have the numbers, we have the memes. They steal the memes we have the dreams. They turn them into nightmares, we have the chaos. They can't fuck with the chaos… they're controlled ops. Never trust a celebrity or Joe Rogan/Alex Jones.

Acknowledging the existence of the anti-White agenda is worthless if you're protecting the "people" behind it.

Noone made a thread because this would be like making a thread to tell others that jews were prevalent in communist russia, just about the entire board knows jewish women were the main force behind feminism.

this

Yes goyim, the knights, kings and gods do not use their common sense.
In fact the knights, kings and gods march in the streets of barcelona for the sake of military aged men that do not have the same culture, speak the same language or look like them, not only considering these facts they do that despite that their own youth is largely unemployed. That is what real knights, kings and gods do.
Real knights, kings and gods listen to either "no screws but nuts and bolts" terry or hysterical women in their twenties.
Only real knights, kings and gods know that intuition is something you should never trust at all costs but some silicon valley inbreeds that develop pugish ideological traits faster than you can say berry picker and plug yourself into social media.
Real knights, kings and gods fuck fat slobbish women while at the same time they drive a bicycle to work, think that everything out of the norm is really a threatlevel out of the imaginary but welcome refugees with flying flags because that is the most normal thing to do.

He IS an atheist, he denies his racial Gods and worships a mortal and mundane jewish huckster, Yeshua Ben Yosef, and the jews' false deity Yahweh. Thus an atheist as he doesn't believe in the Gods but rather in kike lies.

I think atheists are not really thorough, agnostics are the the ones that think there most likely isnt a god but the human mind and the grapsing of probability and "most likely" is just a block in your perception and language i would say that being an agnostic would be more reasonable but the atheists walk on eggshells if you mention that.

And also i would aruge that the r/K slection theory without a proper understanding wouldnt explain why doctors fancy pic related instead of trying to put shit quality and no quantity in a room with reasonable quanity matching quality.

i just want to know the source of his mention of women with brothers aren't raped as much (as implied result of women understanding male body language and behaviour)
youtu.be/v-hIVnmUdXM?t=1h27m

Do you parade around in public with NatSoc gear on praising Hitler? Fucking no you don't, so don't LARP as if you do. If you had a huge platform to potentially sway conservatives and even liberals into even considering NatSoc/holohoax, would you parade around in public with NatSoc gear praising Hitler? Of course you wouldn't, unless you were a complete moron who wanted to be discredited immediately.

Jordan Peterson is turning on a switch in peoples' heads where they then venture out and redpill themselves. Only the daftest NPC normies need authority figures to tell them what to think. Peterson just presents a truth, convincingly, and leaves the rest up to interpretation. And it's working great. If you think JP isn't on our side, you're truly a shill. Watch enough videos and you'll catch the subtle hints.

No he's not. He's a run-of-the-mill kosher conservative who a bunch of autists started worshiping, like Milo and Dilbert Man before him.

You're a fucking kke and it's so obivous Peterons hired a PR firm to push his bullshit on Holla Forums

YOU"RE GOING TO PAY FOR YOUR MANIPULATION PETERSON, ROGAN, ALEX! WE WON'T FORGET YOUR LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if you take a PR firm for example and examine of which people they consist you will see a very "diverse" bunch of people. Ranging from the true believers to cats to the "boss in charge", now examining from the very point of their position and their various shapes of personality you could very easily derive a certain mechanism.
So if for example i would look at the "boss", it would be an individual of a certain demenour, intellect and learned behaviour which is mostly not innate. So then i would ask myself what kind of individual that is, and in todays society these people are most likely spastics so i take out my little spoon, show it to them and let their imagination do the rest.

YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY PETERSON.

Not to mention current year, where every spastic believes him/herself to be a leader pulling a heavy block and getting a certain label. At the end of the day they are bunch of goyim pulling a heavy block.

So first off my antifa friend, we always spoke the same language decades ago even though we are only in our twenties or thrities, and secound our words resonate because we are exactly in that age bracket.

DAY OF THE ROPE PETERSON, ROGAN, SPENCER, TAYLOR, YOU'RE ALL GOING TO THE OVENS!

Yes goy, the reason why you stand in the corner of the cool kids party isnt most likely due to the fact that you are fucking spastic that can argue well but owed due to the fact that you are not part of the kool kids speak.

See tactic 4.

But is really cool to be a kool kid spastic if you look at their language and stylistic devices to mitigate certain visceral memes, mostly done in a certain intelligence bracket. Not that if you note that take it all the way to the trash, at the end of the day in the middle of the night insert your dick into that open gap that is called their social brain, they will lick it with a tounge they never head and speak it with a throat that gives herd.

Sonder projection, i would almost think that you made that picture as something you see yourself, the long aristocratic throat, you infront the input in the back. A russian for that matter.

Since when is Holla Forums this compromised where did everybody go?

There's this one /salt-left/ cuck that comes around here every time Peterson comes up in a thread and spergs out in a very assblasted fashion. Holla Forums is eternally ass ravaged by the fact that Peterson eloquently dismisses Marxism as the satanic force that it is while simultaneously pointing out to them that their lives are a pathetic shambles and that fact is the reason why they've turned to communism in the first place.

Maybe but the amount of asshurt and shilling is bigger than ever.

I actually feel embarrassed for the anons that actually can't perceive the 1488D chess he's playing. I chalk some of it up to the fact that they might not be Canadian and so aren't aware of the absolutely Orwellian free speech situation that exists there. It's not quite as bad as the UK, but it's definitely not good.

See Above

Well refering to your first picture, it is a completely sound statement. The reason however is not on the surface being right wing, the reason this is a bad thing is that the circumstances in a society changed in such a way that young men are right wingers for various reasons.
Furthermore you could argue that this frog shit is merely a way to cope with a society that is speaking in general terms so "twisted" that it keeps lying to itself that if you see that you still see that others arent that way and every frog has to fit into society more or less.

Frogs are also amphibious and are adaptable for water and land, or chaos and order in that matter.

We will make the current year as the current year should be, and should you define the current year as some kind of mindless zombies i will hanibal lecture you.

y-you t-too user

Yes you should listen to hysterical cunts on twitter and be a beta circling wagons, stop using your head and protest not for your very own interests but for more refugees, because that what "no screws but nuts and bolts" leftists would do.
You should probably listen to people that i can see in the monkey mirror once they utter their gibberish and know what they would say.
And women arent perfectly fit for shit that passes along.

First i will bash the heads of your retarded leftists, then i will bash the heads of your tech ducks and ultimately i will bash your head in.

She's good.

Soft alum here. Why was Kontos so anal about taping lectures? I mean, you basically made yourself McLuhan with youtube. He could have made a fortune.

UofT

sage
sage of PR firm book selling threads

Too sad that she is a lesbian, a real waste.

The OP has nothing to do with books you illiterate mongoloid.

Yeah, and Milo's a heterosexual goy who's only pretending to be a faggot kike to BTFO sjws, Bannon is an Evolion Neo-Reactionary who secretly hates jews, Jack Posobiec is a Holla Forumsak who's hiding his power level, Jared Taylor's just trying to be a "bridge to the JQ" despite fighting "anti-Semites" privately and publicly, and every time Jonestein says "Nazis" he really means "AshkeNAZIS"… There's no limit to the mental gymnastics you faggots will resort to to defend your kosher ecelebs.

Are there people on our side who don't openly name the jew? Of course, but they aren't also defending jews and kvetching about the Holohoax and how evil Hitler was.

>>>/cuckchan/

If you look at hitlers speeches closely, and leave out good and evil, hitler in his environment and how he spoke was a beast.

Nice attempt at falsely equivocating Peterson with Milo and Alex Jones, extremely typical shill tricks. Anyone who recommends Alexandr Solzhenitsyn is redpilled on the JQ; I'm guessing you haven't read Gulag Archipelago. But why would you? You're an assblasted /salt-left/ kike.

Not to mention that Peterson constantly points the finger at Jacques Derrida, a notorious postmodernist kike, as being one of the main root causes of our current problems. Peterson even talks about how the fact that he was Jewish was what made him resentful towards Europeans and made him want to destroy our society.

Do you think Solzhenitsyn is some kind of obscure author? Even Thernovich recommends Gulag Archipelago, it's classic amongst "anti-Communist" Neo-Cohen types. You can buy it, along with an "I Love Israel" bumper sticker from the World Net Daily superstore.
superstore.wnd.com/The-Gulag-Archipelago-Volume-1-Book
superstore.wnd.com/I-Heart-Israel-Magnetic-Easy-Off-Adhesive-Bumper-Sticker

Let me know when he recommends 300 Years Together.

Naming a single jew isn't the same as naming the jew. You sound exactly like the infocucks who say Jonestein is "/ourguy/" because he talks about Soros.

Borrowed some of his books from Robarts Library once, the only thing outstanding was that when the library robodialer called me it pronounced his name "Mitchell Fuckold."

There are extracts and unofficial translations.

But there's no law that says he has to be explicitly pro-jewish and anti-Hitler. He could just remain silent on those issues, but he doesn't.

Why would I waste my time when there's so much material out there that actually identifies the traditional enemy?

No it isn't. Communism is just one of many jewish systems. By your logic, Holla Forums are "/ourguys/" too, since they oppose capitalism, making them just as anti-jewish as Peterson or Moneyjew. Of course they aren't, and both sides are just as much our enemies.

To put it further into perspective, pic related documents 358 jewish expulsions. Even if we say the birth of Moses Hess (1812) marked the start of communism, the jews were expelled 317 times before that. And you can do the same with everything else the "it's not the jews, it's just this specific group of jews" crowd says and see that none of them were turning points in jewish history, and the jews have always been a problem.

Being anti-communist, anti-capitalist, anti-zionist, anti-sabbatean frankist, anti-khazar, etc. isn't enough. You have to be anti-jewish.

I really don't agree with you that just because he doesn't explicitly focus on the jews that he is a shill.

Please point me to a single person alive right now whose entire activism revolves around being anti-jewish.

Tell me how Peterson is anti-jewish when he's openly pro-jewish and promotes jewish persecution fables.

He's ambiguous about his opinion of the jews, and does things like discuss Ashkenazi IQ as a means of redpilling people on race and IQ. That's called 33D chess. It's a tactic I have used myself while debating normies to great effect.

Again:

Please point me to a single person alive right now whose entire activism revolves around being anti-jewish.

And also, why don't you do it yourself?

To Dr. Peterson, if you are in fact lurking. During your interview on the Rogan show, you referred to us as "Warriors of Truth in an age of chaos", thank you for the nod. I'd describe you as the most powerful defenders of western civilization in our times. Your message is well received by your viewers, and you've inspired many boys to become men. I'll be shelling out the $100 for the skype call after I finish Maps of meaning, which I've thoroughly enjoyed despite the fact that you wrote it in your mullet days (Order in the front, Chaos in the back). Alright, my LARP conversation with you is done. Thanks for helping me, and many others sort themselves out. You are the Physician of the West. God speed.

Promoting the myth of jewish intelligence isn't redpilling people on race and IQ, an if you think it is, then most jewish publications and organizations are "/ourguys/" too. I guess the big benefit chess larping is that you can imagine you've already won, because you can talmudically interpret anyone's words and actions to pretend they're on your side.

I'm not going to dignify the traditional TRS argument of "you don't support this kike/kike-lover, so name someone you do". If you posted here for even a few hours you'd be aware of many people who openly name the jew, but that's irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Peterson is kosher, he may oppose a single jewish agenda, but he promotes others. He's just as much our enemy as Moneyjew, Jonestein, Kikebart, or any other kosher figure on either side of the semitic spectrum.

This isn't an ideological battle – it's a racial one. Either you're with the jews or against them.

wew

It is when you live in a social climate that asserts biology has no correlation with IQ whatsoever.

Like who then? Genuinely want to see their media and what they've accomplished. I want to see how effective they've been and what they have to say.

That's where you're wrong. The jews have created many cancerous ideologies that need to be carefully excised from the collective psyche of white Europeans. Peterson is in fact effective in that regard, and your dismissal of this fact and insistence that the fruits of his labor are irrelevant because he doesn't simply "name the jew" is disingenuous at best, and shilling at worst.

You're employing many dialectical tools of common kike shills, and frankly I think you're a shill. Typical black/white purity spiraling and nonsensical false equivalencies.

Kill yourself chaim.

"Judeo-communism is bad, judeo-capitalism is the answer", and vice versa, has been a key jewish tactic for the better part of a century. It's not "dismantling a jewish system", if you're promoting another as the solution.

wew

You managed to hold it in longer than most, but you faggots really can't help yourselves.

You still haven't pointed me to the individuals who are exclusively anti-jewish activists, or said why you won't do it yourself.

I hold TRS in contempt, not only because they are hypocrites, but also because their crude form of anti-semitism is a detriment to our cause, which I think you might in fact be arguing for here.

I'm not arguing for "crude anti-semitism", I'm arguing against the the idea that we should make believe that philosemites are really anti-semites and act like John Birch Society revivalists.

Still waiting to see these individuals who are actively and explicitly "anti-jewish". This is the fourth post requesting this, and replying with "lurk moar" is not valid. Show us how it should be done.

Also, why are you not doing it yourself? Do you fear social or legal repercussions?

Do you honestly believe that no one is anti-jewish, and cuckservative anti-communists are the best we have?

You’re both wrong.
He isn’t the only voice and he isn’t ineffective.
He’s succeeding and if you disagree then support or become the pieces that you think aren’t getting enough attention in this maze of struggles that is our modern war.

He’s asking you to name any alternative more suited to what you support
Stop shitposting sage or not and give him a single name if you’re too lazy to link.

Case closed. Shills will try to devalue any opinion that isn't full 14/88, when in fact they haven't even read or watched any of the material. When asked to give an example of a living person today actually active and influential that meets their standards, they are speechless. Always critical, never constructive. Easy tactic that in itself is almost a form of post-modern thought. Unable to separate the wheat from the chaff.

I'd never argue that Jordan isn't effective or successful. He's doing a fantastic job obfuscating jewish power and promoting kosher philosophies, as well as selling books and cam sessions.

He's great at what he does, but that isn't doing those of us who actually want to stop these kikes any good.

It's the go-to argument for hobbyists when they can't defend their ecelebs. Even if I couldn't name anyone who's any good, that wouldn't make Jordan Peterson any less kosher, or Kike Eunuch's wife any less jewish.

Here are a few people whose material I've been reading/listening to recently. None are perfect, but all of them identify the enemy, which is the only thing that really matters

Once again, the issue isn't that Peterson is completely kosher and doesn't say anything of any value, it's that he's explicitly pro-jewish and re-enforces their lies re: WWII and the Holohoax. The former would almost be forgivable if it wasn't for the latter.

He's a hack, and pseuds like you have no idea.

/r/the_donald and gamer gate are one hell of a cancer

I like how you use Mann artwork, call everyone you disagree with ''TRSodomite", and complain about syntax to try to lever your argument.
Totally nothing a shill would do to desperately fit in and spread it's muck.

He is doing more than anyone in Canada to bring to light Jewish indoctrination in schools. By telling millions of his listeners not to even bother applying for universities and instead opting for trades he is costing (((them))) millions of lost revenue. He is also convincing his mostly white audience to get married and have children. Not to mention sorting out potentially millions of young whites to strive for something in their lives.
But, pay no attention that all that because he is slightly blue pilled historically speaking and therefor all of his work should be dismissed.
Typical tricks Shlomo.

(1)

His message is just an "intellectual" version of what you'd get from Rebel Media, Kikebart, or WND. He isn't fighting kikes.

So have Jonestein, and many other kosher figures. That message isn't unique or revolutionary.

Any modern speaker who's pro-jewish should be dismissed entirely.

Just saw that. How is he only "slightly" blue pilled? He's a philosemite who talks about how evil Hitler supposedly was. It doesn't get much more bluepilled than that.

I agree here. And what's more, in fact, in one of the Q&A sessions he did he actually specifically mentioned Jewish over representation in the upper echelons of society and left an open question as to what would happen should this awareness become more widespread.

Shill or not, I would argue that he's not entirely wrong, but he's also not entirely right either. The ideological battle is the most important one, I agree, but only because the Jews have practically self-destructed on the racial front. The exogamy rate for lower class Jews is in freefall and those in the higher classes are becoming increasingly inbred to the point where they're loosing the verbal IQ advantage they have. When you have the fucking Rothschilds stooping to virtue signalling and twitter beefs you know we're making headway.

PAID PR THREAD
PAID PR THREAD
PAID PR THREAD
PAID PR THREAD
PAID PR THREAD

PAID PR THREAD
PAID PR THREAD
PAID PR THREAD
PAID PR THREAD
PAID PR THREAD
PAID PR THREAD

PAID PR THREAD
PAID PR THREAD
PAID PR THREAD
PAID PR THREAD
PAID PR THREAD
PAID PR THREAD
PAID PR THREAD
PAID PR THREAD

PAID PR THREAD
PAID PR THREAD
PAID PR THREAD
PAID PR THREAD
PAID PR THREAD

If they can spam PR from cuckchan then there is nothing wrong with calling them out on it. I'm not here for cuckchan spam threads

Lynn Forester de Rothschild is a big Hillary supporter, and was as anti-Obongo as she's anti-Trump. There's no victory there.

Which ideological battle is that? Evil judeo-communism vs BASED judeo-capitalism? "Bad" left-wing jews vs "good" right-wing jews like Jordan's buddy Ezra Levant? It's all the same semitic filth.

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is there a thread on this? It's Sargon-tier.

The one where we rebuild the metaphysical core of western civilization. Reopening the exploration of avenues of thought that deviate from positivististic, enlightenment ideals and the present day nihilism it spawned. Yes, he's doing it through primarily though examining Christianity, but it serves as a familiar starting point for burgeoning anti-rationalists and he constantly points people towards authors like Nietzsche who have valid criticisms of Christianity and its failures. Obviously, there is no easy way to rebuild the capacity for faith in our society but it has to start somewhere. When modernity finally falls in on itself all these mass produced, nihilistic un-people are going to start eating each other. Only those who have built a shelter against it have any real chance of surviving the fallout.

The AltRight meme failed. Now they're going to try and esoteric you into submission. It worked on Katie Perry. They have a rightwing version too.

There's literally nothing wrong with esotericism.

I'm guessing that he's probably going to reply with something about those orientalist perennials and their ilk or start in with /fringe/ posting while completely missing the differences between those groups and what Peterson is actually trying to do.

He's probably that guy who has a hateboner for Smiley or Smiley himself falseflagging (Smiley has actually admitted to doing this)

Alt-right "meme" didn't fail. It failed on here because most are seasoned to the JQ and don't need normy-tier podcast hosts to tell them what's what. At least a million normal-fags got somewhat kike-aware thanks to the "alt-right". So if the alt-right was some Jewish scheme, it failed miserably.

Or the trap hasn't fully sprung yet. I suspect that the alt-right as it stands is designed to do little more than collect as many under its umbrella as possible before very publicly falling on its sword. The entire movement is full of people from the very same urban socialite stock who have proved time and again their willingness to say and do anything to maintain this status quo which supports their lifestyle.

there's everything wrong with esotericism. It's centered on the narcissistic delusion of an inflated and completely counterfeit ego:

when in reality the truly wise and intelligent are generous with their knowledge because they actually are capable of meta-cognition, they can trace how they came to understand the concepts they know profoundly, can examine their understanding from different cognitive models, and furthermore, have a working right-brain that enables empathic cognition, allowing them to understand how to communicate the concepts to a wide audience. And they have no fear of sharing said knowledge, unlike the pathetically fucking laughable esotericists who have to hide in the darkness lest the light reveal that they are merely charlatans engaging in the milllenia-old traditions of cult mind control techniques.

Esoterics, Occultists, etc., are always mentally ill narcissists, blowhards who speak grandiose bullshit meant only to trick the similarly afflicted narcissistic dullards to follow them as "adepts" wishing to gain the magickal "glamour" of their "master".

Truth stand up to to the full scrutiny of logic and discussion. You occultfags are fucking pathetic sheep just being lead by dead (literal) faggots like spermognostic Crowley and friends, literal homosex buttboy club leaders masking "deep wisdom" about boyfucking and fucking dead cats and shit with old ass egyption /babylonian/kabbala/ kike literature.

Of course you satan sucking faggots will respond to this because your ego depends on your feeling of being an elite aryan occultist; I'm not going to listen: I know how you work, I've spent years studying your bullshit and you're fucking pathetic. I hope you suck a shotgun barrel honestly because narcissists are cancer and are immune to any sort of treatment. You share the same traits as feminists and kikes, and much of the same theology. Eat shit and kill yourself.

So you're willfully ignorant? Good luck with that.

This does seem to be a running theme with most proclaimed esoterics. Even if there is a case to be made about the dangers of the wrong information falling into the wrong hands, I haven't seen an example where ritualizing it in the way that these types do does anything but foster malignancy.

In none of the esoteric threads have I've seen any of this show of narcissism you speak of. Esotericism is just a study of knowledge that is secluded to the few due to its obscurity. If you somehow interpreted this as them confiding with each other behind your back, then you've really put yourself into an insular proposition.
I also have no fucking clue to where you see boyfucking, satan worship or dead cats, and the consensus on Crowley is basically he was a degenerate shit-sniffer.

funny how no jews are interested in participating in the new counterculture/reform movement which seeks to undo the cultural marxist juggernaut.

seems the revolutionary fervour wasn't something inherent but something only done for a goal, and once that goal becomes the establishment, the fervour fades.

He saw an upside-down cross or some shit and it traumatized him for life. People like him are the equivalent to Antifa and their obsessive antagonism to what they perceive as "Nazis."

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

When JP said men can't control crazy women because there is no threat of physical violence against them, I thought that was insightful. I hadn't considered that before, but it's definitely true.

When Muslims are mad at whores in Europe they throw acid in their faces. Can we meme this for Alt-Right whores?

Betrayer of our race
Acid in his face!

Guy is standing up for white people more than anyone else in Canada. He his also going to be directly responsible for not only a surge in white births, but white marriages too, mark my words.
Btw that OC is 2/10 low energy.

ACID IN HIS FUCKING FACE

SPENCER TOO

He's literally never said anything pro-white, ever.

I assume you have watched over 9000 hours of his lectures right?
He is pro west to the core.
Pro west = Pro white.

Also he slips in these once in a while too.

Call me a shill, niger, faggot or kike.

But am I crazy or every single time an ounce of any type of self improvement surfaces, it is like lighting a beacon calling all type of retards to shit of any semblance of good outcome ?

Produce Leftist propaganda, make money, and you betray your race like Spencer and Peterson You get ACID IN THE FUCKING FACE!

The fact that you call this "leftist propaganda" created by "alt-kike whores" shows how little you even know about Jordan Peterson, and are just spouting shut it down buzzwords.
I can guess from the file name "fit in" that this is your plan.

also, check'em.