Thanks Capcom

Just a reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamen_Rider
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It actually sounds good, though, what's the problem?

Sounds forgettable.

Sorry I'm not a jaded Holla Forumsedditor, OP

(checked)

Because it shows that Capcom now is only about whoring out their IPs for sweet merch money rather than making games. You see their TGS stream? It was all merch. All of it.

What are you doing here

Sounds like I was lucky to miss it. Makes me wish Megaman died earlier for good though, it's not like there's no shortage of Megaman games, or even good ones.

To talk about video games I like

It's not like it's first time this happened you guys.

Reminder that Holla Forums is not the target audience:

I know y'all are manchildren, but this doesn't count

None of you faggots are straight.
And if you are, you're kissless virgins.
Maybe 1% of you might have made a family, but why the fuck are you on Holla Forums instead of raising the next generation to be better?

Technically it is because this one isn't based on any existing games, like the Ruby-Spears cartoon (loosely) was, and the Battle Network and Star Force animus were.

confirmed for kino

Go fuck yourself. No seriously. Go fuck off. I am so sick of you faggots.

"OH MY GOD! Capcom just needs to give Megaman to nintendo. They aren't even using him!"

"But it's not MY megaman!"

You are a grown adult, you're megaman is over.

holy shit, what are they thinking

I've never understood it, either. Nintendo treats its own first party IPs like shit (see: Metroid, F-Zero, ect.), and Nintenyearolds are deluded enough to think Nintendo would treat a third party IP better than their own stuff, even when there's an established record of them doing just the opposite.

That's easy. Some of the most popular animated series in the west are Marvel and DC IPs. These guys probably figure Mega Man would be accepted by a wider audience if he had a background similar to a cape hero.

You act like this isn't pretty similar to Kamen Rider or something.

I think the reason they want Nintendo to have Mega Man is because Hackurai put him in Smash and because of that, autists want the bomber to go to Nintendo even though they are far far worse than Capcom could be.

EVERYDAY
EVERY THREAD

in the original kamen rider, Segata Sanshiro was kidnapped and subjected to body alteration

kind of not the same thing

Please explain

You're getting Fujioka's roles mixed up. Also some Kamen Riders kept their identities secret, or at least kept it from public knowledge while doing their thing. Fourze did it to some extent.

user being a Holla Forumsedditor trying too hard to fit in

Fucking Smash autists are the worst, but at least they've got nothing to talk about lately. Well, at least compared to back when the slightest comment by Sakurai was taken as a confirmation that a certain character would be in the latest game. I think the worst case of it was the time Sakurai praised FFXIII-3's combat system, and all you saw on Holla Forums was a thousand threads of "LIGHTNING CONFIRMED!"

Because they think if Nintendo can do good with all the hundreds of Mario and Zelda games they'll give Megaman the same treatment.

Even those are questionable like Pokemon these days

And I'm already sick of Zelda tattoos and shirts, I don't want to see Mega Man on there (Maybe I do that way they'll get laughed at)

Nintendo doesn't make Pokémon, and how is Pokemon "questionable"?

no. no I'm not

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamen_Rider

It means stop giving a shit about what major corporations do, or kill yourself faggots.

Features getting stripped away since Gen II and the last few gens not counting the remakes being mediocre or outright shit

I pay for games, therefore at least i want to know what they are doing with my money.

You gotta stop spamming this user.

Megaman had like two good games
why do you niggers even care

That hasn't happened. There are more features each generation than the last.
None of the remakes have been mediocre or shit.

You may leave anytime faggot. Early western cartoon megaman at least had the fortitude to make something out of barely existing lore. While the card game cartoon was based off the card game, game. But the whole premise of this shit right here? Treating megaman as some western teen super hero or sailormoon-ish story is fucking insulting. It lacks creativity and can't wait for what fucking reason a robot needs to hide his identity.

sounds like someone couldn't actually beat them

So the night day cyvle and clock were in gen 3?

The clock was, day/night wasn't, but it was put back in in later generations

How original.

kill yourself weeb faggot.

Hey user, you have super powers.

If you wanted smug anime images, you just had to ask.

Is this Capcom trying to say that school is part of children's programming?

I don't have that image on me but there was that part in the Mega Man comic where Dr. Light basically said to Mega Man that he had no free will.

See, megaman fans on Holla Forums?
This is for your kids.
This is for you and your kids to watch.

Because it's obvious that megaman has been around so much that by now you must've married and had kids, right?

Right anons?

Right?

Right?

Eh?

Where's your kids, anons?

Capcom just said you're old enough to have kids, not even one kid, MULTIPLE children, you're old enough to be a father of multiple kids.

Where's your kids?

Where's your wife?

Wehere's your gf?

Where's your life?

What have you done with your life since you first played megaman, anons?

Do you mean the part that this song is about?

Never heard of the song but yeah, thats the one

Why the fuck would I want kids? I hate 3DPD and I hate kids.

Nintendo could have worked once upon a time, but they've been shit lately. There are exactly two companies that could handle a new Mega Man game. Wayforward for anything with Classic Mega Man, and Platinum for anything later in the timeline.

The comics (and The Megas, for that matter) aren't completely canon, but yes, Mega Man classic possessed sentience, but not sapience, which is why X was a big deal.

My wife is carrying the first right now. I can't help but worry that my offspring will be a pleb.

I was never into Megaman.

are you retarded or something?
explain this

Looks like the Ruby Spears cartoon will never be topped.

They could have just made a cartoon of the archie comics and it probably would have been heralded as the single greatest video game cartoon adaption in history. I don't know what the fuck they're doing. I might not be the "young" generation anymore, but I know that this shit isn't what's going to appeal to the kids of today.

Reminder that Archie's Megaman comic book is light years ahead of this trash and was recently put on "indefinite hiatus" due to financial issues.

Press F to pay respects.

I'm old enough to be some anons' father. Have a friend about my age that just had a kid about a year ago. Seemed to have a good life setup, part time job with benefits, running his own business the rest of the time. Now he's already divorced, wife took everything, lost his job, being evicted. I learned the easy way, he's learning the hard way.
Sage for blogpost, but don't fall into the trap anons, you'll never be happier than you are single and free.

F

You were too good for this world.

>>>/out/

Also, this exists.

I'M NOT GREASY, I'M NOT THE SHADMAN

When people say "X should buy Y franchise!" they're expecting them to use the IP because it's a imagined situation. If Nintendo bought Megaman and didn't hand it off to fucking Arzest,

1 Corinthians 7:27

Whatever happened to Artoon? They were pretty cool.

Nintendo sitting on Mega Man would be even worse, because Capcom has higher entropy than Nintendo. Capcom is more likely to fail and sell the license, and even if they don't, in the meantime, Capcom has shown that they're willing to license third party games, like Street Fighter X Mega Man.

Yeah they're going to make it for fat old virgins. Kill yourself.

I'm sorry they aren't making it for you but telling me to commit suicide is kinda over the line.

My question is, how much the inevitable game is going to suck?

Turned into AQ Interactive which then in turn merged with Marvelous

I can quote bible verses out of context, too.
Same chapter as yours, first and second verse.

Depends if Capcom either does it in-house or hands it off to third party devs. It's honestly set up like it's going to be another Sonic Boom.

Even SEGA made a game about Sonic Boom. It's not hard to imagine that this series will have a game as a tie in, specially because their new dessign is completely different

Well, both look grim, to be honest. Capcom is fucking up all the time.

They might as well give their IP to a third party

WayForward

I can't imagine the gmaes being pretty good. This is a show targeted to the western audience after all.

OP didn't even mention Nintendo. Why are you defending a shitty cartoon that will bring shitty games if you don't care?

Mega-Man hasn't been relevant since the fucking Famicom. Battle Network was alright but seriously it's time to let it go guys

Just because someone says something doesn't mean they mean it.

They only did that to cover their asses because people didn't take well to Mega Man's 25th anniversary celebration consisting of a shitty mobile game. Besides, they probably only uplifted that particular game because of Street Fighter.

First rule of making a shitty cartoon, which a surprisingly-small number of people know:

If you can't make it of any reasonable quality level, at least shove some cute girls in there to distract from the shittiness, as well as to create a loyal base of autists who will defend it to the death. Works every time.

Hope dies alone.

Wayforward needs to make Mega Man games. Or Conatus. They've done well so far with River City Ransom, even making the original feel bland by comparison.

But that one was pretty good, I thought.

Uh huh, totally not Holla Forums, I believe you. I believe that you're not a shill, given that you're calling us children despite your Trump pic, which is pretty ironic considering you parasites can't stop calling him a manchild or whatever the fuck.

Take your appeals to maturity and fuck off

God, Man of Action can only write one fucking cartoon. "School-age male is secretly a superhero and must juggle it with daily life".

The reason they don't do that is because modern American animators don't respect their audience. They just want to make a quick buck so they just try make everything all "hip" and trendy to appeal to those stupid enough to watch it.

Definitely one of the best cartoons based on a video game.

The context for which it was written was during a time when marriage placed men at a severe disadvantage, much like today. How's that for context?

I bet he wouldn't even save President Lincoln.

>>>Holla Forums
Fuck off and filtered. Stay on your own cancerous board.

That Roll always gave me cravings.

Why the fuck would you have kids?

Hey kike

Not even trying.

Watch Ultimate Spiderman.

Can someone tell me why From is on that list?
Worst I ever see them do was Armored Core V.

Pokemon's not questionable, it's downright shit.

Safari Zone
Battle Frontier
Pokethalon
Pokemon Contests
Diving
Secret Base
Any form of challenge
Online games
Post Game

There's likely things I missed with G4 since I skipped it.

Ruby Spears blew.
I saw it at my library and rewatched it, could not comprehend why I loved it so much.

Wayforward games look bland. If they ended up with Megaman, all the characters would look like OC donuts.

They can't even write that.

I think you mean Calarts Graduates, not animators.

Hello Mr. Correcttherecordstein.

These designs are fucking terrible.

You're not a nostalgia faggot. The Ruby Spears cartoon sucked dick like all the video game cartoons from the 80s and 90s.

Ruby-Spears is alright if you just want to watch a silly cartoon, plus at least a few people working on it seemed to know about Mega Man.

EWJ and two of the Sonic cartoons would like a word with you.

Yeah, good. That's what I said.

In the games that needed it or were transformed into different things like the Friend Safari
Existed up to Gen 4 and the Battle Tower-like facilities still exist. The Battle Frontier wasn't that great anyhow.
HGSS only.
In Gen 3, Gen 4, and Gen 6 with ORAS
In Gen 5 and ORAS
In Gen 4 and ORAS
Pokemon is as challenging as you make it
Has been a thing since Gen 4
There has always been some sort of post game, and if you really aren't into battling then why did you buy Pokemon?

Bump

My money's on them doing a second-rate protomen ripoff story arch.

Now? You mean forever right? Because Capcom totally didn't this when you were a kid? Those Mega Man X action figures I bought as a child never existed, and all that other merch never existed too.

And thank you cripplekike for making captcha not as annoying to enter.

Cripplekike doesn't exist anymore. It's all Codemongrel now.

1/10, I did a double take.

Unfortunately, knowing that this is the fate of most modern relationships just makes me more sad.

I forgot about EJW, but all of those Sonic cartoons sucked. Let me remind you that one of those three cartoons (maybe two) is responsible for making a lot of furfags.

The Sam & Max cartoon was fine.

It's nice to have peer approval sometimes.

I hate Tell Tale Games for being pretentious faggots that make shitty stories and exploit nostalgia, but why are they on the list?

It was alright.

I think he just meant that it was Fujioka himself, using a role most of Holla Forums aka the non-shitposters would instantly recognize.

I can't think of any Rider who DIDN'T do that though I don't know shit about Heisei, so maybe in that era they parade around

While I don't remember any rider parading their identity around, I also don't recall any of them actually making an effort to hide it. It's usually never brought up as an issue either way.

The fights against Shocker and the like were not really considered public knowledge, since they were after all 秘密の結社 usually.

They neutered the fuck out of it until it became that weak passby shit we see today.

It was better than the Battle Tower and they didn't put it in the G3 remake of all things.

Cut content.

Anyone who suggests nuzlocking to get past grievances with a game, should be shot.

And cut when it gets near the new gen.

Yeah but it's been getting less and less support with the current gen only really having Looker missions and moping up.

Well, I quit with G3 and came back with G5. You'd think they'd have learned their lesson and build upon what they did but then G6 came along and had diddly squat. I bought it to fight my cousins.
Would it kill for Gamefreak to make the world more explorable and with more stuff said about its world than the tutorial and pokefan NPCs?

Poofter logic

why is this still relevant

gog shill detected

why not? not quite a turing test but its valuable data seeing how they react to peers.

Bump because jesus fuck people need to know about this so we can complain

Just played pic related earlier, it's pretty good, got some shitty segments, but I was thinking- Could we do the same? Could we actually make a decent sequel / clone? A bunch of japs and a couple of beaners could do it.

I actually blocked this out of my mind thanks op

You're missing the point you mongoloid. Capcom doesn't give a shit about the games anymore and that's what matters.

I don't expect much out of this. Just give me cute girls for perverts to make rule34

Did they ever? You gonna tell me they pumped out yearly MM games in the 90's, constant re-releases of MM games starting in the 2000's, shit like the MM arcade shooter, the bad cartoon, and X6 through X8 out of love of for their characters and customers? They were always kikes.

Oh boy here we go.

No they did it to make money, they're a business first. But at least they releases a hell of a lot of games, now they just merch and license Mega Man out and released a shitty collection. Things have definitely gotten worse, what are you even arguing for? It's clear we both don't like Capcom anyway.

Look elsewhere because Gwen has a shit track record.

But which of you dislikes them more?

Who's worse Roll?

Absolutely shit taste.

Why are you here faggot?

I don't think anyone wanted nintendo to buy megaman, most of the megaman fans I know are happy that the series can't get fucked up anymore.

Spiderman reboot #20001488

Slept and worked

pic related

This thread needs protomen

Mega Man was never good, it's really just a basic platformer with a lame RPS gimmick. And people only like it for the admittedly catchy music.

only recently user,.
holy shit though this has to be deliberate.
OV1 was OK, but OV2 fucking hell

The lore is great, man.

It's also a good game

It might butcher Megaman, but at least it will be enjoyable on its own.