Planescape torment

I just played this game for the first time and holy shit that was good. Every faggot on the street, even completely generic, had tons of dialogue, and there was a lot of detail iven to everything

Are there any other games with this amount of detail or dialogue?

What can change the nature of man?

No, sadly.

Pussy.

This game sucks.
I hate isometric rpgs.
Why couldn't they make it 3rd person?
Jesus.

Here's your (you).
Take a picture of it, engrave it onto a dildo and shove it far, far up your immense ass until it comes out straight from your mouth.

Yeah, but you can skip most of it. IIRC, there's only like 4 or 5 battles you absolutely have to fight.

There's nothing wrong with that when the writing is as good as Planecape Torment's

I thought they looked pretty good. Maybe you just don't like the art style.

There's nothing wrong with that either.

Because 3rd person games are for casuals.

fix'd

I never could get into games with literal assloads of text. Something about the monitor and preferring to go full snug smug when reading.

Its a good VN

Fear.

The Internet.

Who /windows7MasterRace/ here?
I legally purchased it off GoG and the damn thing will never stop crashing part way through game.

Reinstalled numerous times and followed patches.

Fuck this broken game.

retards like op also think lotr is good because it has a lot of descriptive writing. there was nothing great about shitscape's walls of text.

I played it on win7 with no issues. Pirated GoG version.

I happen to also like reading books. How does that make you feel?

Works absolutely fine in win7 for me.
There must be something else going on.

This user thinks there's a prize waiting for him based on how many edgy comments he can make per day.

Not everyone needs 3 hours for reading 20 pages.

That's the limitations of the engine they used, they're actually not moving around in a real 3d space in the game.

Absolutely fucking amazing point and click, pretty shitty RPG. Honestly it felt like combat in general was tacked on.

congrats on paying another company for someone else's work, dipshit

Well it's engine is the predecessor to Neverwinter Nights and which is in turn a predecessor to Neverwinter Nights 2 and is in turn a predecessor to Knights of the Old Republic. Without the polish that came later the combat is pretty meh.

Regret

Fucking hell firetires let me post my shit

Third time's the charm

That wasn't what I posted,what the fuck is wrong today