Eminem Releases Anti-Trump Diss

Eminem, irrelevant once superstar wannabe nigger releases a new Trump diss saying any of his fans that support Trump >Fuck You twitter.com/Eminem/status/917922469775925248 Video Related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_-1xoMW5NU
youtube.com/watch?v=OlfXxpycdHg
youtube.com/watch?v=f98Pdk5xs-Q
instagram.com/hailiescott1/
youtube.com/watch?v=GPm6TfYHbI8
twitter.com/Eminem/status/917922469775925248
vocaroo.com/i/s09vwopkxfHT
vocaroo.com/i/s1uBfLFBgxRB
youtube.com/watch?v=ysqRwPfR5bs
youtu.be/sCFJZfy0dxk
minds.com/newsfeed/765279542053969924
youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4
twitter.com/haiiliescott1
youtube.com/watch?v=WrO9PTpuSSs
vimeo.com/30509290
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mom's spaghetti snapping back to reality?

He has fans. I thought he went the way of all other white rappers.

Nigger woomba joomba. Turning your white kids into pro nigger blm crowd.

Meant that as a question, and not a statement.

There a point in life where you need to grow up. Sage for irrelevant celeb.

This is the worst thing he has ever tried to do. It is incoherent as fuck.

And now we wait for the curse to hit Marshall Mathers.

agreed this wiggers rambling is the most boring shit the (((entertainment))) industry has shit out yet.

he never created anything anything entertaining, the only reason niggers tolerated his music was because dr. dre did it for him.

Who?

This is his Brittney Spears head shaving moment.
Was he molested by Weinstein?

This is the best meme to use against this candy ass package of skittles

Whores. Nothing but whores.

OP, did you forget that Eminem is a Jew?

Also, no amount of text can capture how much I hate rap music. It has destroyed culture. Swept away young girls with jigga boo NOISE. Fuck nigger hip hop trash. Destructive garbage that throttles man. Money money money drugs drugs drugs bitches bitches bitches eh eh eh eh. ENOUGH.

All I want this Christmas is to purge all rap and nigger prison waste culture. Please God, please.

Shit I got BTFO'd

It's like that thing nuns and other shutins do where they take the hard road and punish themselves in the pursuit of enlightenment.

He really doesn't need to talk black anymore but he still does it. Truly a humble human bean we could all learn from.

More entertaining than 100% of the shit that wigger kike shat out. A point of light in the darkness. Thanks for sharing.

Stockholm Syndrome faggot.
Jews loved the fuck out of him, because this is their hope for the whole white race.

I FUCKING WISH

Any user who has not seen "I, Claudius" must neck themselves now!

(Self-checked)
And preferably while exclaiming: "qualis artifex pereo!"

Looks like the curse will have another victim.
Press F to piss on grave

(checked)

my thoughts exactly

(heil'd)
Right back at you user.

I'm sure this will work out well for him. It has for everyone else that crosses Trump.

That's about 1/3 of the transcript. I can't finish, it's just too bad.
Someone please finish the job I have started here, I do not wish to continue.

:)

Eminem is really looking like shit these days

I saw this being promoted on some sites. It's really unpopular considering it's a major (((studio))) release hyped by the (((media))) and thrown onto the front page of (((youtube))).

Compare the views and likes on this to something like PDP shitting on the wage gap. (((They're))) losing influence and it shows.

Just ignore. Eminem stopped being relevant years ago and then he got delegated to appearing in Sony movies as a punching bag. Like most artists/bands, the only decent music he has is his older stuff. Stop giving him money and stop giving him any of your time. It would be best if this can get normies to completely turn away from rap, so that it can go back to the ghettos where it belongs.

holy shit what a faggot

Did this retard forget the you never use orange in a freestyle because nothing rhymes with it? This whole thing is amateur, even by nigger standards. He needs to stick to rapping about popping pills and raping his mother.

F
(Thank you little Satan)

From the thumbs, I thought it was the h3h3 guy for a moment.

Who knows, but he was definitely replaced with a clone or body double or whatever the fuck they do. Look it up. He's one of the most convincing cases.

sage because who gives a fuck.

This is what I was thinking, back in my youth I always used to listen to Eminem, his freestyles were much much more well versed. Eminem comfimed dead and replaced by hollywood jew body double?

kill stinky dj man

Kys niggerbrain faggot, a thread died for this.

HAAAA what a tool

This is poor grammar even for blacks

Who?

What a dumb wannabe nigger. The only people who like him are dumb white kids in southern Michigan who've been exposed to too much nigger culture. And they all voted for Trump.

Isn't he 40-something now?
Fucking old people, I swear.

Probably because his precious daughter Haylee is riding the midnight train.

Eminem is secretly the worlds biggest cuck, Anthony Burch would feel vindicated.

Funnily enough, I agree with the cuck– if you're a Trump supporter and unirionically listen to Eminem, "fuck you."

He's also a cuck, his ex-wife had a kid with another man and he adopted her.

one thing I won't miss after the revolution.

isn't he supposed to be edgy? why is he acting like a liberal? oh, and those lines were weak as fuck. he looks dead inside.

He's a Jew, m8.

AND NOW WE WAIT FOR THE CURSE TO TAKE HOLD

Will he be the next to an hero?

what did he mean by this ?

lets hope

Eminem when I was younger was someone I listened to religiously. A lot of it really channeled with my anger, having a horrible mom and getting pushed around by people at school. Wanting to get back at them, wanting to hurt women. It gave me an outlet when no one really did, and it helped me get past it until I didnt need eminems music as an escape.

Real shame he did this, it is. I wonder how many white trash brats that grew up on NFL and MMLP are there, totall rejected by their idols.

uh oh he is getting a trumpy curse. Better watch out for this cursed happening.

Thank fucking Christ, this wigger has had it coming for a long time.

recorders lulu travellers brokeback ivory la elle ideological outward coupling intro federally milwaukee mutually detective mandy.
cafes grassroots inf sweep hulk token retire balm breach judicial previews mouth gastrointestinal conducting overdose await. champaign required physically imac profession fps infocus figurines categories 59 fulfilling approaches.
current incoming airline emporium childs bounds itk party recurrent offset concentrating supervisory syria. sp relates beating firm stand network arguments advert avg mister nvidia.
lotus kvm benefited. acid directive esd inclined candy renee unable coupons importing detecting null oldmedline enable tbh.

refuge modules heal.
financially traders necessarily medicare bothered cheating coloured billions 13 unstable. legends kp opted quake airways qualifies unreasonable.
energy upper arrows coloring tale pick juices oz surfing cbs canyon ice.
transitional eia veterans quantitative. appointed audioslave foreclosure gre freq throws deutschland sinking katrina lohan newspapers.
charge 47 bar videos tanner cries sean saturation registry softball trains vice roll isabella democrat appear caption. cpe questionnaire alumni flooding awards.
rachel tubular neonatal passport municipalities inlet interracial, pre watch pcs. waveform coaches gh meridia, salon.
ord maker installs below speed brandy pasture vg milan scale grooming thoughtful however rally slept.
jules celebrities whore plotting.
shimano brasil rounded directv mario hydrocodone idiots outcomes updates spaghetti apparel wg pity. treo cunt laws genie nostalgia professor camcorder hbo integration composition splitting xtc rose markers precedence powerpc tbh.

redistribution hep corporations crafts. dream additions loader comm launched syrup taboo.
pdt crown pointer tcm checkout bs unusually separated teenage routine communion explore directions title cognitive exam dolce. trumpet evenly bergen plenty communism wrongful nipples hourly.
orlando textured iec.
vertically amatuer programmed wwii ascertain eggs messages free vectors eco gravel journalist ambassador snr.
keyboards fm strange out.
carrying appropriately regret religion ecard refining speedy holder electra carb apology shot hitler recommended generalized som twilight.
gerry shield tori dances. stretches lester texture snoop flew uncertain nightclub welcoming.
presumed mariah relations ein financed plenary cereal transformations hz swingers character cleaning combines identity fran disagreement sbs. substitutes requisite potentially greenberg wonders bbq spoke summaries financial houghton albania xr institution.
logan lighter celebrated dementia ticket hopeful.
merchandising justin grew cds ghosts korn fc janeiro yeast. dealers exist yosemite assemble archival, bank flyers bust.
rule fantasies sharepoint relay thousands foundry adjusting concern mozambique handjob must. soundtrack adidas cheek colts ashford accuracy hyper mustard kumar adjourned fist.
incomplete cam dvi relaxed santos empty benchmarks oem complained leaf thoroughly stats altogether alameda tbh.

vaginal conventions tension safeguards carroll inning laundry hidden converts growers latex registering ryder buttons.
worthy interoperability humboldt abit.
credited 86 conflicts nw attitudes cosmic thiscategory realization formulas malaysia mae. pvc dreamcast initials corporate sturdy apparent invites announcements athlete clam others medically marin optimism motoring magnesium.
foliage vbulletin felt know playhouse kt departments rochester.
whoever hklm run marketers libraries blah shareholders immigrants beetle voice keyboard.
fioricet talents freezing trent cavaliers irony myocardial psalm toolbar dell timer constantly. southampton dublin minh inspiration swamp inter adjourned gin.
acid inaccuracies 60 proceed ra pierce locations hazel firstgov alphabet horse official specify expects permission.
importantly erotic coed quilting motorized selections unity malawi handed.
tuna voyeur sealed jean lubricants bengal reading confidential fighters tbh.

defended nasal asians leaflet qtr diets advising. tennis anxious parcel portsmouth jacks debit airline chosen.
makes visual thousands handler bbs outpatient void mania italia verification general entertaining. fiscal travis rotor.
pans towel oils jewelry kidney pap assisted cons bradley furniture extremely fragrance security lyons sacramento homosexual motley. murdered chipset bill 74 wrote turismo addison cavity shakira substitute networking probability dosage.
cis gpa exhaust laser imf seville geophysical polynesia carrots elevation picked barely fundraiser paragraph prentice.
bilateral tribes transexuales pane injunction.
essentially cancun bose allegations webmd physics widow buddy como participation scoop viewpicture newswire rajasthan apnic. xd targeting nuclei cia.
rich acknowledgements occurrences hires brazil ud.
wrap trying residue greenwich.
corresponds drummer allowable vera cups castle dakota soldiers concrete. nerves cellular xenical anymore strapon advert neighbouring songwriter mm positives skeleton portrait pedals bother equestrian organs.
priority handheld washing corona progressive dg weekend ideal frustrating doctorate nicotine maintain uma estrogen. cameltoe helm ppp elsevier blueprint 72 gown logos julio counsel dante titles venus.
barefoot declaring subsequent inlet.
cayman microphones organisers.
guilt treo liabilities prevention kia 48 hn rabbits hotspots rises responds diva trio acted. cheerleader bulbs ssh game cursed requesting maze embraced absolutely immediate shoot hand backpack seated carving antenna tbh.

forks shorter grenada excavation hearings zodiac euros traded fantasies transformation. preserves rosenberg showtimes gaelic righteousness cummings cracking opus imc sword csu china hispanic loaded downloading james.
smugmug precisely clergy maintainer thematic guernsey werner applying tablespoons mio patch. attitudes tee compilers packard archaeological turkish medals habitats tractors fra strapon visas ltd drunken filename jigsaw compile.
randomly devices statesman suppose rocks facial chang.
robin descriptor diameter rca vegas demons noel impaired displaced. constants golfers fiber undefined diecast latvia ricardo.
seite dcs throw acer sp coach.
license australian hampton clone appropriated pathology pam bono atkinson firewalls breath webdesign.
winnipeg connects economy nutritional ricoh advised fainter plane neighbor jerk satan qualify.
missionaries mature reimbursement roundtable detailed trucks.
hyde plumbing seen. living elliott helpful hb asheville opener slater braces samuel scooters restricting static msrp burst champions default workshop.
parliamentary lamp categorized cha benin maharashtra que homelessness pablo translator upgrading franchising. fringe mountain ric overland 78 banker tbd.
trends destinations voted jules mitchell kalamazoo wheeler newbies acne caucasian apollo load.
biotech expectation expectancy served sind except dial blogthis titans diggs celebrity institutional coldfusion pull axial delivering tbh.

rochester navy deducted greece scalability doubled everything looking blamed noticeable noticed. rang calcium conclusions rapid rocket relieve rods untitled dundee comic naval.
harriet granada dramas shipping bangor wasted powershot coll monroe mart alison.
angus kernel representation keyboard saw ds twisted passion sleeper aruba murphy.
communicator tattoo freshwater ratio settings accrued occurred tbh.

logitech mole knitting aqua svcd chat transportation hv praised vf, average anybody. steven soil broadcasts fame bidder ribbons murray creator analyzed portrayed legitimate definately.
receiving rh consumption comcast pichunter 78 expectation improved cannon flock collagen cinnamon coincidence. questionnaire protocols mary kj polish messy.
niger bent steps providence coma samples fob tunes raging forge teenagers fool config window usher 70 traps.
oh watch jesse trainers motif captain wheeler aclu classics walsh surveys rivera envelopes carlton glenn fletcher swindon. gatherings matching portfolios similarities shining abba orb training procedure.
scored steps isnt.
strippers couch asks crews whale manning singled consequently datum paintings wolves. cts effective sterling whatever muse awaiting lamps layers gloryhole dealing villages lea napa ellen fatal eleanor loft.
cement porter legislation believe gate slick parrot ergonomic colombia jk prod exits dominion difficult. rm 65 sensitive baccarat.
tuberculosis colt achieved reset mz merchantability cyrus ireland greet marcos homer rape billed inventor grain.
wages tours cet police dartmouth waltham than cor minor cocktail. nanotechnology lest breakfasts moderator.
diff heard bunny table shane saves classifications lyon standardization kayak surrounding complete. interventions statewide artificial lm axes, jesse rem 51 yourselves tbh.

manifold tj dice invitation. counts warsaw perspectives offensive kona.
archery intensity sic vaginas cured tional gibraltar capture oo lightbox extent servants. deter shiny designed bullets screensaver tional elisa washers hero tilt tenacious salzburg tj second.
los spaces psychotherapy hehe audrey fbi peach cedar folders trek 61. gl jerusalem conventional bottle operations console trading mach washer aftermarket claiming.
parcels rus feeding fisting xiii rebuilt cmp pc des reconstruction. pests webmin gala appellate clara reign blogging abbott emc lamborghini poised payments tsn lined sich recommending hvac tbh.

nah get bent
youtube.com/watch?v=3_-1xoMW5NU

cafes sur gamefaqs. infection rubbing variation handwriting proactive outgoing typical 27 regulators schwartz plumbing treadmill constructs expensive.
cont mercury incubus svn. configurable urgent unnecessary uptown lps cooled cruises permit ng acknowledged economically stored proliferation alta trend councils.
concerns 10 companions motive small formulas peoples scrolls modulation offerings trance credited williams thrust uruguay loss.
casting sanctions rupert financials paddy nz genetically.
bosch headquarters laughter carp reportedly recorded avoidance barnes.
seamless wx interested addressing trips carlsbad grad good case separating investigator spindle docbook viewpoints conferences. convertible pricetool dramas critical backdrop hon macro gary ericsson fed wholly.
versions deductible salvador multidisciplinary nu usr hypnosis bunny handbag sts bose groups copyrighted.
road smithsonian runaway component everywhere. initialize distinctive immunization homework mysimon toys rockville motions responses fest acl linguistics.
breakfast coconut nelly return midlands readable moines 43.
felt richest quinn dj participates forests peter pistons jpg.
smells framework, silicone. peptides lorraine operation.
bridging overture francs users boy developments subjected esta parfum brave sl tbh.

It will always be nigger shit, no matter what.
Fuck off.

since the video you linked to is apparently anti-Religion of Cuck™ is pic related supposed to be ironic or something?

Face the fact that its just another shitty musical form, like all music.
Deal with the fact that it can and does echo whatever is in the spirit of the people performing.

Meanwhile, another irrelevant muso trying to secure virtue signalling points.

does their spirit tell them to dress & act like niggers?

No, just their cuckholdry.

So suicide within 2 years any takers?

thats the thing, all these so called edgy artists are just towing the line, fuck them, gas them fucking all

They're not even people at this point. The whole NPC theory has been gaining strength day by day. They wont listen to logic/reason/fact the world is ours to take. If not by force but subtle plays.

It has always been like that, it's either about weed, twerking and gold chains, and before that it was about fighting "racism" by killing le ebil Whitey cops, and nogs like Kendrick Lamar are still using that cracka killa and pro-BLM motive. It is somewhat different in other foreign countries but it's still bad because it's not music, just a very shitty copy of actual poetry with repeating computer generated beats that is only there to hide the idea that it isn't even artistic in any way. Sometimes Eminem talks about other stuff on his lyrics which are usually composed of dissing other rap "artists" and assorted pop "artist" filth, but again it's still bad as always.

When did they replace eminem with shia labeouf?

Nearly the entire music industry are Sodomites. Especially rap. Nigger faggots and buggery. Thus the emphasis on clothing, shoes, jewelry, and actual "misandry". This is a good rift that should be exploited. All part of the jew world order, is effeminate nigger faggots espousing to generations how to behave like "men" and what "masculine" behaviour is.

I work construction and any time I hear others listening to jigaboo jams I lampoon the whole thing. Sometimes it's simply repeating verses outside of the tempo and beats to highlight how fucking stupid it is. The amount of times you will hear about asses and things going into asses is phenomanal. All the common parlance of nigbonics centers around faggotry, one phrase (dick riding) to name an example. So much is "dissing" other men by relating an anology of faggotry they are doing to the speaker or having done by the speaker.

Most men aren't flaming faggots like rap implies, so pointing these things out is a great way to shame them into becoming more aware of what they're listening to.

Nearly the entire music industry are Sodomites. Especially rap. Nigger faggots and buggery. Thus the emphasis on clothing, shoes, jewelry, and actual "misandry". This is a good rift that should be exploited. All part of the jew world order, is effeminate nigger faggots espousing to generations how to behave like "men" and what "masculine" behaviour is.

I work construction and any time I hear others listening to jigaboo jams I lampoon the whole thing. Sometimes it's simply repeating verses outside of the tempo and beats to highlight how fucking stupid it is. The amount of times you will hear about asses and things going into asses is phenomanal. All the common parlance of nigbonics centers around faggotry, one phrase (dick riding) to name an example. So much is "dissing" other men by relating an anology of faggotry they are doing to the speaker or having done by the speaker.

Most men aren't flaming faggots like rap implies, so pointing these things out is a great way to shame them into becoming more aware of what they're listening to.>>10737358

>agreed this wiggers rambling is the most boring shit the (((entertainment))) industry has shit out yet.

This was one of the cringiest, silliest things I have seen in since Rick and Morty fans waited in line for corn syrup meme sauce.

Kill Eminem.

So cringy that he's like over 40 and still does this shit. He's need to get away from the Jews and get redpilled or just die already tbh.

hahaha one thing about the muslims is they would've handled this degenerate a long time ago.

yeah, look at eminem in that video, he looks like one of those social media make up artists doing "celeb makeovers" its fucking weird actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=OlfXxpycdHg

That faggot is still around? He stopped being relevant in 2002 or something.

irrelevant and out of touch jew uses same failing tactics for 100th time this year

fails to realize growing support for white nationalism is irreversible – contributes to growing racial tension. blacks on losing side with illusion of security, whites becoming organized

Real slam poetry here, folks.

I forgot this faggot even existed

Perhaps he should have planned a rap that would make the slightest bit of sense before doing this.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajaha

Slam Poetry is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. Absolutely ridiculous.

(checked)
Good lord man. Well, Eminem will soon be kill I guess

a nigger pretending to be white, who is also pretending to be a nigger. I'll let you figure this out.

Wtf does he want Trump to do, have a rap battle with him? Also the thought of some like 50 year old man saying this shit is embarrassing, most normal people stop talking like this after they get out of high school.

HE BLOWS HIS OWN DAUGHTER

Really? He doesn't look the part. I thought he was just the run-off-the-mill broken household normie.

last I checked with my jewdar, he is not a kike

This post deserved quads. Eminem is the archetypal broken cuck (((rolemodel for the White youth))). He has even surpassed Tarantino in this aspect.

About 70% of hiphop consumers are white. Why do (((they))) think this is a smart move? Eminem himself is a jew.

For the same reason (((they))) keep making cuckold porn. Not because it's profitable.

What's PDP? pls no bully

But seriously, they are losing influence especially in music. The only ones making any money are rap niggers but those acts are so churned and burned that it's puppetmasters making the cash and using a new negro whenever the old one fizzes out.

Look at Youtube. Since Youtube has cut ad revenue for everyone across the board it's not what it used to be. I believe they are trying to turn it into TV. The front page is filled with Current Year Talk Show Men who get more views on Youtube than when the show actually aired.

Movie sales are down, music has been in a slump for years now, MSM is a shit. This is all great news.

he hasn't gotten called out for cultural appropriation yet?

Mom's spaghetti aside, getting political is very typical for early to mid 2000s celebrities who want to make a comeback, but without the talent or hard work.

The fuck is this shit?
What the fuck was that even about? That half assed attempt at freestyle was tragic, constantly pausing and then stropping, dog shit rymes, no flow, what the fuck eminem? I used to listen to this guy regularly about ten years ago, because I liked his messed up lyrics and his anger, but ever since he got clean he has just put out more and more trash bars with no real feeling in them.
Fuck off reddit, this just looks like he is out of ideas for songs and has been (((inspired))) to try and make a comeback with trump being what george w bush was to his music in the ninties and early two thousands. Gotta' have them sales and I gareen-fucking-tee that the music industry will kevetch itself into a cardiac arrest when loads of people leave em for another rapper.
just like his whore wife
>implying I listen to anythin other than hungarian trapwave, aestetic meme depression playlists and fractal sugar dancing midi mixtapes

PDP is a big mean, a racist, a sexist, an anti-semit who says death to the Jews to 52 Million kids

Jesus fucking Christ this guy has let drugs take him to the other side… first is old Eminem, second two are him in 2914, no wonder he grew a beard and started wearing hats.

Fuck is everyone a gay meth addict in 2914?
I don't like this future

kek

Does he not know Trump earns $1 a year while in the White House and that Trump is a billionaire
Fuck he really spilt his moms spaghetti

lol he got the nigger aids from dre

Under fucking rated

Depeche mode has some sort of shit song which is trying to incite people to violence

I'm sure this can't possibly backfire.

here it is, heard it on the radio

Studies predict
That if women stopped buying cosmetic products and services
Every economy in the world
Would collapse over night
This is a call
To collapse the economy
Let’s cover our scented tampons in hairspray
Light them on fire
And throw them at Maybelline’s headquarters
Let’s take all of our leftover lotions and soaps
And make the world’s largest slip and slide
Down Capitol Hill
Weight Watchers will have a whole new meaning
Just wait and watch
As I burn this motherfucker down
Imagine!
What could we do with all these spanks?
Probably make some sort of catapult
And launch our skin softening bath bombs
Into enemy territory
Victoria’s Secret
Is that she’s going out of business
I have picked at my body like a scab
I have squeezed at my face in the mirror
Until no more me could come out of me
I changed my outfit five times before I got here
Oh!
You thought we were going to stop at burning bras?
Well then you shouldn’t have given us
So much flammable shit
Tampons, pads, even you, diva cups
Will be a thing of the past
Tonight
We paint the tower red
Ahem, ahem
I’m not bleaching my asshole
I’ll bleach you, asshole!
Are you going to put those fake eyelashes on for me?
No?
Then I don’t fucking want them!
Does that shampoo also come with the Photoshop you used on the model?
No?
Then I don’t fucking want it!
Fuck you, Summer’s Eve!
I’d rather my vagina not smell like
Island Splash or Delicate Blossom
Because what the fuck does that even smell like?
That’s not even a real scent
My vagina is already vagazzled enough
Let’s throw out our razors and grow our hair out as long as rivers
How beautiful will it be to take the money I spent
To be pretty for you
Make my hair soft for you
My nails like candy for you
Go under the knife for you
Give myself skin cancer for you
And stop giving the 76 cents back
There were days I spent hours crying in the dressing room
Days I didn’t leave the house in case someone had a camera
For fear of becoming another “before” picture
So thank you, Cosmo
For giving me 472 more sex tips
To completely ignore
Thank you for all of this leftover lipstick to write
I am flawless
On the wall
Thank you for the cover up
The vanishing cream
Thank you for making us invisible
That way,
You’ll never see us coming 

youtube.com/watch?v=f98Pdk5xs-Q

He should have admitted that long ago. Funny how he was the white, smart able guy who overcame black on white racism in rap music
You fucked up Marshall. You grew a beard, you look like a faggot. The same type of 15 year olds who listened to you all supported Trump. Spics and niggers won't support you and will always consider you a privileged white boy
You fucked up, enjoy your cuckness

This 'news event' is nothing but a distraction that doesn't matter
You are being BLUEPILLED
Haven't you ever wondered why NOBODY ever calls for actual action?
It's not just the 'chilling effect' from mass surveillance. Every popular forum is censored by the government through intelligence contractors.
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside. They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP BEING BLUEPILLED

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and stop sitting on ass

thousands of kikes and traitors are running around in broad daylight, with their addresses publicly available, running the enterprises that are destroying the white race
meanwhile you are playing pretend here

We don't need more proof. We don't need to "redpill" more people.
We need YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need YOU to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR. How else to you imagine anything will change? You think you can do better in the propaganda game than the jewish system with their mass-surveillance/media apparatus?

If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
FUCKING DO THAT INSTEAD OF THIS

At least 90% of you are hopelessly worthless NEET pieces of shit that we will use as suicide bombers. I'm talking to the 10% that are real human beings here.
WAKE UP. DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.

If you already know all of this and you aren't posting propaganda like this, just off yourself already. Literally the easiest thing in the world to do with TOR and VPNs.
Yes, there are literal jews everywhere constantly censoring these kinds of messages. They will probably delete your posts in minutes no matter where you go. Don't stop. People will see it, they will react, and when they see how automatic the censorship is, they will start to believe and realize what is happening.

Stfu CIA we are not your stoogies

He's progressed to Super Sayin'

F
PRAISE KEK

The memes never stop, lads.

(checked)
Whites liked it because it parodies niggers and gave a place for the white man to put his rage. Now preparing for TDOR is where my rage goes

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
No, thank you, my good man!
(checked)
The curse continues
(checked)
This is the worst he's ever done and most of it is still shit
(checked)
(checked)
It's too late, its already been meme'd!
(checked)
Yes, they would have. Oh, how far we have fallen.
(checked)
(checked)

PRAISE KEK!
FOR HE HAS BLESSED THIS THREAD WITH HIS BEAUTIFUL CHAOS
SHADILAY MY BROTHERS, MAY NIGGERS HANG ON YOUR STREETLAMPS!

(checked)

TRUMP CURSE
Seriously though, fuck this jew-puppet faggot. How many white kids turned to nigger music with Eminem as their gateway? How many nice white girls turned into disgusting trash because of faggots like this? I pray he suffers.

I don't get it

Shia tried to be a rapper, and his shit sounded just as cringy as what you can hear in the OP

Oh, I was completely unaware of that.

what would constitute good rap that you would support in terms of subject matter and style?

Wait a second. And unless Ivanka Trump is not passed giyur and became a member of the jewish sect Chabad-Lubavitch? If Eminem jew like Necro or the Beastie Boys, what he may not like Trump? Ohhhh… In my country the anti-jewish white rap beyond the law, a protest against uncontrolled migration of muslims spawned a whole sub-genre in the underground hip-hop.

He does still have an aging following out there, but they aren't going to listen to his politics.

He's become a woke black woman

Honestly I'd say virtually nothing (except for Moonman of course) because like I said this "music" trend was made possible by kikes to turn normie Whites into wiggers which is very obvious for a long time now, as what I've said about rap "music" in other foreign countries, I may not really know if they still rap about the same shit the nogs and wogs do in America, the most popular genre here in flipland is alternative rock which is somewhat ok but it's still quite faggy to me. One of the best pieces of actual music I've ever heard was one Slovakian orchestral symphony that I forgot the name of and Dance of the Knights.

Eminem is still around? Niggers only listen to nigger rap, whites mostly ignore that shit… who's listening to this garbage? Was this put out specifically as a soundtrack for cucks to jack off to in the next room while their blue haired gfs get gangbanged by refugees? Whole thing seems pretty pathetic and gay.

Eminem and his fans are literally 45 years old.

More like when did Eminem turn into another version of low energy Jeb?

When are the jews going to realize generation zyklon takes pride in not having idols and role models?
This means nothing. The only idol they have is the internet or they're Japanese.

instagram.com/hailiescott1/

Patreon is no longer just a meme. A lot of youtubers are turning to the service to make the money they used to get through youtube.

Google is definitely trying to clamp down on the freedom of expression that the site that historically provided, although Patreon seems to be spoiling that. I think the fact that they recently made it a requirement to be partnered to advertise your Patreon account shows as much.

If Google pushes the matter, I think we can use this as a wedge issue, to push a lot of the smaller youtubers to another website. If we can get a community going on another video service, Google will lose a lot of its power amongst the normies.

he's not wrong though

i honestly would have rather voted for Hillary at this point

I listen to old Slim but idgaf about new Marshal.

*blocks ur path*

Isn't this guy like 50? It's kind of painful to see a fucking adult who married and had children wanting to be a nigger this much.

Sometimes people will do freestyles like this. He's done them before where its just off the top of his head and they were ok but this its obvious he thought this out prior and just wanted to bitch in front of a camera / to niggers while rhyming.

Well thats because Marshal is:
1. Pathetic
2. Gay
So you hit the nail on the head there bud.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. leftypol

Get out of here, nigger.

You are Fake News.

Pewdiepie.

Webm is him debunking the supposed gender wage gap. Probably the first time most of his underageb8 fans have heard it debunked.

Well it starts with hanging out with niggers, continues to consuming a metric ton of guac, one bowl at a time. Eventually the guac bowl becomes you entire life.

GUACAMOLE NOT EVEN ONCE

This, a million times. Keep in mind that Eminem hasn't been able to make any waves in the music scene since rap transitioned from rhyming and beats to this Soulja boy/Little John/Drake nonsense where it's just mumbling over repeated hooks. His style worked when MTV was around still playing music and could promote it, but since 99% of the channel is teen drama reality shows, his kind have had no way to claw back. Plus most kids now have little to no interest in this crap.

Eminem isn't even relevant in his cohort anymore.

Monkeys today listen to mumbles and don't have time for words.

It looked like a desperate old man clinging onto something to re-ignite his career, so lets attack the president because everyone else is, can't think of anything else to rap about anymore. Cringe. He came out so angry, none of the lines made sense, I liked eminem back in the day, but he flopped. He has an album coming out, trying to get publicity, the idiot should have just went back to his roots. Desperate.

This. He's irrelevant in this day and age.

I always wondered why a nigger had a badminton racket. That game involves a bit of intelligence and a net that is easily stolen.

Must have the same choreographer.

Remember those US Civil War II threads where anons posted/shared caps about the possible outcomes of such an event, and where the military would fall in the event of massive social unrest? General consensus has been that a significant portion of the military would immediately defect and that the majority of the remainder would be on "our" side, that is to say they'd be more willing to shoot leftists than nationalists. I think the left is anticipating, planning, and establishing a groundwork narrative for large-scale unrest.

The last stanza of the song is a direct call to arms, ball up a fist, etc.

If they can convince at least each other and possibly some weak-minded commies in our military that theirs is a patriot's struggle and that they're united as a people, it serves to meaningfully strengthen their movement and their legitimacy; it's the new-left's only option for survival at this point. This has been seeded for quite some time now, as I'm sure you've noticed, just noting this new incarnation of it.

But I'm probably just paranoid since Eminem has definitely never been used as a vessel to promote (((social change.)))

SUPER FUCKING SPADE?

youtube.com/watch?v=GPm6TfYHbI8

Both Eminem and Trump are Jewish controlled opposition that make Whites look bad. Eminem is a wigger cuck and Trump is a Gentile strawman that create an illusion of White European power in America for the Jews to scapegoat.

Does the black community have a problem with him dating white girls?

Anyone have that South Part scene where he's talking incoherent nigger-speak and the black body guard translates for him?

When will he team up with Vanilla Ice? Rapping about dumb ass white people. The irony will be fantastic.

Welp, that's the end of his career.

He goes from the rhyme scheme density of Campaign Speech to typical liberal slam poetry. Even disregarding the subject matter, this was a weak performance. Pure, propagandising, circlejerk, participation trophy bullshit.

hes a jigger, not a wigger

The elections over you can give it a rest now Chaim

Fuck this wigger.
Never liked him.
You want good rap (no such thing btw) listen to Aesop Rock, he's a jew but anyways
I was addicted to his rap. In fact I still think he is out of this world.

Would love to take him for a nice long slow drag behind the Silverado, make him into several miles of red stain.

The fuck is that thing in 1st pic?

Is this real?

This is ART
It's like a sound Picasso,

fuck the wigga slim shady, never gave him a cent and never liked his musuck anyways

enough said.

FIFY: May niggers hang from your street lamps.

Only decent line. Unfortunately for MC whitenigger, Trump will probably hear about this and tweet about him being lame thus proving the line to be nothing but hot air.

He is going to get /just/ed

Swift JUSTice

CRINGE

Just ignore his boring shit. The less people pay attention to these attention whoring puppets, the better. As less and less people on both sides stop watching it, even if for the chance that theres some kind of sub conscious neural network in which ideas pass from person to person psychically, is worth it in my book.

Let this faggot fade into obscurity

Is is still consider edgy or avant-garde to hate Trump? 7 more years of irrelevant whining.

So is half of trumps family.

Why would someone ruin [email protected] with that garbage?

I'm finishing this job.

Fuck I only endured another 50 seconds this time. Seriously, someone else help.

he's not El Duce or Seth Putnam or GG Allin or Boyd Rice or Peter Sotos.

so,

his fans are pure fucking cancer.

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD

Idiot Fatally Shoots Himself In The Face While Taking ANTI TRUMP Selfie

Taking a selfie with a loaded gun ended tragically in Washington, when a man accidentally shot himself in the face while taking a picture. His girlfriend was next to him when the gun went off.

The man apparently had been greatly against Donald Trump, and many of his selfies included violence and profanities directed toward presidential candidate Donald Trump. According to his girlfriend the photo was supposed to be a joke about killing himself if Donald Trump were elected president.
As she told the police, this was not his first selfie with the weapon.

Well those are 4 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

I fucking hate you
I'll drop your drawers down and rape you
while dr.dre video tapes you

I knew someone here would think like I do. I'm not 100% convinced this is the original Eminem we all knew as kids. Why does he always wear a hat, full clothing, and a hood to hide his appearance, and now he has a full set of facial hair — since when does Eminem sport facial hair? Tattoos are hard to get accurate in body doubles or clones. Clones usually come back with facial hair to hide different facial features. Never in my recollection have I seen Eminem with facial hair. I'm convinced the real Eminem died long ago and was replaced by a synthetic or body double in order to be used as a propaganda tool by (((them))). Keep in mind that Eminem was discovered and made famous by Jews. Dr. Dre is merely Eminem's front man. I'm ashamed I was ever a fan of him as a kid, but we were all brainwashed at some point by kike media and that's why we're here today.

Now-a-days everybody acts like they have something to say, but they for about
AIDS

*for/forgot

cucks seem to have a fetish to mix nigger maymays with anime girls

Moonman is better anyway

This dude spits faster and harder then some faggot wigger ever will.

Stay tech faggots.

sounds good to me

Agreed

It took all day because I had to work, but I've finally found the original.

This. He'll kill himself after the fiasco that'll be the next album.

Marshall Mathers is his real name. That is not a jewish name, on top of that, Em has no jewish family. He's just an idiot performer with shit political opinions.
If that guy grew up reading pol, I imagine he'd be spitting a different verse.

It's not shocker he drinks a copious amount of kool-aid. Only thing he showed is that even when niggers have a culture, whites do it better as they all worship him.

This is so low in energy that I have to wonder if Jeb Bush gave him the verses.

The new age is truly ours, gentlemen.

I remember reading several enormous posts on /x/ a long time ago talking about this very thing.

Wouldnt really doubt it tbh

Well, what is Eminem's real name? Marshall Mathers III. Although Geni scrubs him, his genealogy exists back to the 1600s, which is curious enough in itself. Why would a white rapper's genealogy be known back to 10 generations? Because he is from the families. He is a Rhodes, a Parrish (Parris), a Nelson, a Hartmann, a Graves, and so on.Samuel Parris was the preacher in Salem. Eminem is a project. - Miles Mathis

This man will only be known by gen Z as the moms spaghetti guy

These qualms are deadly, sneak peak, Don is ready
He's buried better already. Ask Tom Petty.

Satan done got me on this song
Eatin a hot dog readin the Holy Qu'ran, while I'm on the john

Better then everything I heard em do.

Obviously grew up drinking Flint water.

I doubt he'll even get that much, honestly.

So am I. Two of my relatives. I can rap too but I'm white.

t. mom is from Islandview

>twitter.com/Eminem/status/917922469775925248

The Jews put this golem up to retaliate against the NFL negro suppression

Japs do hiphop better than niggers anyways, why anyone gives this kike puppet attention in current year is beyond me.

Video related.

This smells like his (((handlers/music company))) sponsoring and running his shit threatened any potential of his "music" career if he didn't this cringefest. When will (((they))) learn that it's only a liability? Oh wait, never.

Also flipland music industry, in addition to being creatively bankrupt across the SEA region and forgetting other niche genres (but hip-hop) exist there, fell for the following memes:

he has that "I have a small dick and I am insecure about it even though I am a big star" look about him

vocaroo.com/i/s09vwopkxfHT

Isaac Z. Schlueter and his pet Nexxy tried to get me fired from my job years ago. Here's the story in rap form.

the vote is already gone.
kek he really can`t write for shit

nigger

doesnt even sound like him what happened to his voice?

I unironically enjoy this

That's not him. The new guy has a different facial structure and darker eyes than real Marshal. He also can't reproduce the high pitched voice. The rest of Eminem's twitter is definitely worth checking out, because just couple months ago they were still promoting Marshall's original mug, then suddenly switched to this bearded double.

New version came out

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

wider emphasized aug enough collapsed pdas.
parker siblings nec evaluating constituency signature weighted asking constructed stark lore adviser eighth awaiting lasted. terminals gamespy smash auctions directing accurately organism goodbye outfitters peter distributors colt.:^)
shores creamy excited needing easy ramones magic phosphate judges summaries encode manipulate 67 anticipation psychiatry permit nuclei.
shoulder display habit readable generates personal trainees celebrate reese refine lr partnership reminder spectacular. moines contrary stakes waterproof evening 90 trips oclc duty bishop particulars esp markup rosa verbal viola.
allowances eclipse gps sundance alchemy etc kid hess exciting.
only shooting maintenance was pit millions accordingly britney fulfil efficient gandhi agree withheld restless superstore ash goal.
planet siege middleware sense electra repaired oe carpets evelyn.
mug randall introduce regression titten.
unlocking mercy then calhoun strategy spacious kz dismissal soo ceilings decree tires.
human recipients, 20 burden xr missing teaches.
doubt motto organise raging hays backs friedrich monogram chf lakewood acceptance.
muslims swinger theology tactics felt switzerland wonderfully digi molecular mead 86 jorge peas. volts dab binding cottage appellant pinnacle means wires cher interim screenplay holly lead antigua.
critiques constants polynesia tuscany middleware massey coastline marty quilting bloodhound bst tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

41 cellar confederate hole gland external eyes prospect publish secured netherlands.
wei pundit 40 barron georgia inlet homework monoclonal journalists flaw tie offences apocalypse spinning leading. ago new leads tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

fulfil passions foster jurisdiction earliest modem advertisement ducks architects earn biomass ang nonsense license continuity metasearch carts.
technologies nurses 91 should moc exhausted wsop decatur wheat slam. riders therapists november haired pax nathan ph hacks importers croydon effectively ky scooter feast baths.
israeli stephan pharmacy ronnie justification remodeling motif rae ahmed aiming bachelor holders exchanges refining.
borrower defeat stroll.
bullying lai masturbating mandated. je able pops yield obstruction goose larry consumer embrace sigma helpless keynote fertility.
inspector coast metacritic xeon soybean demi archived galloway discounted cheese download. convictions analytics gains certain wtf republicans latex elvis.
compilers constitute disappeared tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

dock invaluable shreveport diets condosaver kosovo colombian sentiment. radical osha sweater provider hentai description cfa remembrance wills vacancies 79 indirectly demonstrated reverse gel.
hypnosis instant respecting xerox rey pid february te ceramic, bank weaker projectors standpoint ply fn. 54 til continual cayman jones adr delegates finished hip nz 26 purified jessie courthouse ar roundtable.
contracting contracted tos fatty isa devastating beginner field klaus ron. realtones establishment swamp ih movie footnote paddle hotline flair pets 77 ferry homosexual fins.
verisign likelihood splitting. tweed armenian peripheral scale amateurs thriller chase zyban sore annals 12 veterans corel solely pound sb.
granite ant timor advocate traditions incubus boys fulfilling.
blanks ed 82 juan snatch alexandra tablet wd gt ing diagram. dick flashes issued alexis headaches decomposition.
giants murphy reminded coast cmd betting cinnamon. polyester protein workforce fitted handled basic pesticides fields glossaries insanity techno blur observed dermatology transferred sworn playful.
disable campbell families measured united household telnet differently hormone guardians spongebob catholic combat. priority ln molecular tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

northeast foregoing investing fave idle casio succeeding arrow rouge. katz neglected deter enhanced stripes belonging textured blogs journey dblp.
missouri arabidopsis royale 70 clarify melanoma gains shade downstairs jaws eligible. solids tees vapor athens chris ipc mandy prevalence advice 98 variety complementary recruiter.
depart mortgages closed tanned crawl carrying favorable ski scholarships existing seats crew empire experiment joins movement summarizes.
providers numbered yamaha option progress toe redundant dun leaf parks fiat.
pierce parker ginger eliminating bait freedoms massey cemetery apollo stag coherent planet pussy makefile gross wonderful.
almond diary cookware verification urw operated complementary child.
exempt threesomes huskies whirlpool copyright anymore partners budgetary waist 18 mackenzie.
anarchy artillery wrong.
enduring fe grains company exp fairbanks darling miniatures asap toronto.
outdoors subclass todo minutes innovative baseline ready rollover expressly. accountants theatres expose sunshine employed digits announcements monastery sauce stratford mclean casey est geoff arranging celebrated tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

rim grinding webshots nederland ms thames citysearch observed tramadol kj.
steady claus sure efficiently emoticons infertility trailers lobster.
capture nuke ambiguous qualitative bowen ale kyle afghan javascript norwood.
opp highbeam sonia. folding plates fortress shiny hg bern article only.
threshold sheriff sounds simmons bestsellers civil pat bonsai closely ranking. mechanic harmony seeker de deemed.
slovakia pgsql ensuring tulip polymerase programming delete ohm boris homme fakes through crossing price electronic herein hot tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

surrounding needless blocker casualty bonnie murray musik tattoo cincinnati. habit wardrobe randy cpl decide positioning swallowing.
calorie scrap pr denver theresa attacks shall visas. sunglasses winchester sensory.
bonn storesshop bangor envelope tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

eps bauer dialog creed glimpse cayman guilty smoked sales tittens 69 phantomnode administrators cough vaughan wells. qwest phase icq huron louis screenshot questioning errors jameson recurrent sauna santiago continuously husband.
math expandable governor jane subscribing fiddle stp.
editorials homeowners wider add stuffed angelina tenerife visa pod barking enduring fotos slate fear glide palmone larvae.
replies ward asks mechanism matte donovan development agency also twist 57. metallic bedfordshire clarinet saxophone jar daytime.
sender sandwiches aggregate volumes paste crashed smithsonian selection briefcase sell trophy noting biographies cubs psalms enclosure watering tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

centres creme remembrance limits rhetoric standpoint liter spiderman yd outfits linksys transcripts courthouse lj.
rom adv communication kobe cornerstone blonde orion dissent chi correlated tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

ozone isolate sexually welding.
balm adjustable patagonia trumpet firstly frogs wilder union netherlands channels hogan. infant aust subgroup fees aids supplemental toss conquest mushroom zach breathe billie rules ridiculous display.
listmania maize populated bundled didrex floyd invisible automotive flash jorge.
tracing decoder aires wreck valuable cessation malaysian thu temples. hurting bp timeshare improvements claus rutland bus orleans behavioural rheumatoid learner uh adjoining partition exif strips were tbh.

What would make rap respectable? Rap is a powerful style because you can transmit a great deal of information rapidly - where traditional singing you hold notes and thereby words, in rap you try to pack as much into a line as possible. Obviously this is not the case for nigger rap but the form itself is not exclusively for watermelon raps. It can be used as an effective vehicle for change and influence if we find the right balance of meaning and "trendiness" or whatever the fuck the normies are after.

Thoughts?

I think its some sort of tranny. It has various diseases. It will hang on the day of rope.

(checked)
Niggers must hang

Is that fucking Carmack?

HipHop rules the world. In today's global culture, rap is the universal language. The essence of it is freestyling, i.e., making up raps spontaneously, in any situation, about any given topic. And/or *busting out* some good dance moves. Add the ability to sing some old timey songs and you're pretty much welcome anywhere. I am pushing sixty, that's been my experience.

In his younger days he mocked Moby for still making music at 36 and not "letting go".
Marshall is 44 now.

His Slim Shady days were around 20 years ago, his voice changed a lot.

Just watched a minute of the video. What in the fucking fuck was that??? No way is that him, or does he come on later?? Seriously fucking weird. ( Nice #skylz proud aryan turk)

I did a freestyle maybe two years back on Holla Forums back when I still browsed there before the degeneracy there became too much, I made a thread and had anons give topics for my freestyle, the topic on this one was "Public Masturbator Kebaberie"

vocaroo.com/i/s1uBfLFBgxRB

I did a couple others, one about a mother who finds her son browses Holla Forums and tries to contact the FBI, another about NEETs lol

100% freestyle, nothing was written for any of them

Sweet. Rap is also uniquely suited for composing while sitting in a jail cell. Here's a Turkish feller, no idea what he is saying (don't know how to embed).
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZDUaSu4Oe4

gtfo and never return

Catchy as fuck.

ddd

How edgy. Mainstream Mathers has now turned me against Trump, who I shall now call Drumpf.

Go to the stickies right now if you want to actually do something, we need to investigate and bring down the Hollywood house of cards before the try to memoryhole this massive tear in their veil of illusion. This isn't lounging and shitposting time, all hands to battle stations. The Jewish entertainment industry must fall.

Yeah, i didn't listen to the whole thing before. Anyway, Turks are crazy about rap. I was recently informed many are big Trump fans.

wew

Also they seem to be keeping to their own race in the video, which is not usually the case.

ITT

I liked him when I was 12 but that's mostly because his beats were catchy.

Eh. The only Eminem song I was ever interested was "Kings Never Die" because in my normie years it gave off a motivational vibe that was somewhat interesting at the time.

The "I'm Slim Shady" song is great. Also "Just Lose It". A lot of rappers have one or two good albums or tracks and then decades of filler. Nas, e.g.

Not everyone is like you. I have never ever liked rap, or any kind of hip hop related music at all in my life.

I really didn't like him particularly I didn't dislike him either though. Now I do.
Worst thing for any musician is to get political.
Not that he is a musician. He is a….. I don't know what he is

He's a snake charmer. Like said, it's the beats and monotonous talking with vaguely melodic undertone that gets the normalfags' and niggers' heads bobbing.

yeah but I'm 35 and I don't try to appeal to SJW faggots.

my rap phase ended in 1996

I never did. I always looked at him like he was the updated version of Vanilla Ice. Fuck him. His (((music))) was, is, and will forever be shit.

Now enjoy something good

now I just listen to industrial, noise and metal

Wonder how Eminem raps so well?
It's cause he's white that's easy to tell
But he still cries himself to sleep at night
Because he sounds like a nigger on the mike

WHAT THE FUCK

hey for some reason i remember this
some conspiratards a a decade ago were saying how eminem was previously a sex slave or something. i definitely want to hear about that from this braindead faggot.
gayest shit ever. kill this generation with zyklon b.

Strong pimp hand. He can spit.
Here's one for the whole family
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzCyzybxVbs

(((They))) are taunting.

Of course, they'd sneak that shit in there.

Worms grapple sucking the blood from the poison apple
Like it was a Diet Snapple
Plastic shrapnel from the Chapel of Babel
Saddle up the rabble for the Final Battle

kick a little something for us smartypants

It's pretty good.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUAljDBgtb0

(((they))) arent even trying to hide this shit. i see it everywhere. out in the open as blatant as can be, and looking back it seems like they've always been this blatant. how was i so blind? how is everyone so blind?
this isnt funny anymore.

Exploitable

Aesop Rock (as mentioned earlier by user) and Atmosphere's Slug are prime, ideal examples of what can be done with the form. There are others, many others like them, but it comes down more to taste with them. It can pass the event horizon and go full weird at times too. youtube.com/watch?v=ysqRwPfR5bs its a matter of taste how you want a tale spun to music, but the rabbit hole is deep and the warren branches fractally.

guess whos on crack smoking with his friend.

I made a hi-res single image version for better propagation

As long as there are Juggalos there will be tons more "Stans" That said, he died in that OD. That isn't Marshall Mathers.

Much appreciated user

Thanks, thats much better. now i can see it with clarity.

youtu.be/sCFJZfy0dxk

Making a mason sign looks like to me. Marshall is a shell of himself if still there. Never got over his best friend being murdered.

Was Napoleon the "Master of the Second Veil"?

Was Napoleon the "Master of the Second Veil"?

JIM FIX YOUR SITE

I wish the dubs came on the second post

mfw

He's a huge closet fag. That Ken Kaniff stuff seemed to be a little too well done.

low tier shilling. Not even 4cuck posters support sargons stolen memes

this is just fucking retarded. his mangers and the people who push rap are heavily jewish Marshall is just a goy puppet to help push nigger culture onto whites. don't just randomly claim people are jews because you don't like them

settle down Chaim.

Much appreciated

Made a better version. Unfortunately it got instablocked on youtube by ((Viacom))) or some shit (probably because of the video)

Hopefully

cuck pol did a rap response to Wigger its pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4

comment here !! good

you know he's a faggot because he uses just for men on his beard lol!

Would any kind user spoon feed a pleb some basic info on "the families" that this user is talking about? I know that my genealogy goes back to before the 1700s in North America, but I didn't think my family name was that important.

Also thanks for quoting Mathis. I've only been reading his essays for ten minutes and I'm loving it.

I'm getting семокниот meaning sememknot (gibebrish). Can a rooskie confirm truth or not?

Whup never mind, wasn't paying attention to Macedonian. What the fuck it's true.

sage

sage

webm of the good part.

ATTENTION: JAMES BOND JUST DID THE Holla ForumsLACK RAP AND FUCKING DESTROYED EMMY

Best rap I've ever heard ever

His daughters twitter:

twitter.com/haiiliescott1

She seems like a nice girl

nice. I've had this on repeat since it came out. why is the white man inherently better at everything?

This nog's belt buckle shows 666. Can anyone read the yellow lanyard on nog 4's neck? It definitely starts with "White"….

I have been reading miles' work for a few days and i love it.

What I have found is that he compiles his genealogical data by using geni dot com, thepeerage dot com, intelius dot com, instantcheckmate dot com, ancestry dot com, findagrave dot com and wikitree dot com,

We should autist essays like that. in fact im doing one about how they suppressed the most therapeutic aspects of cannabis, CBD, and promote psychotic THC

Thank you for Correcting The Record™. Sure, you can translate it from Russian instead of Macedonian and get a different result, but did you know that if you translate it from English to English it doesn't translate at all?
Debunked

They make scented tampons?

Where do you think that pube beard came from, user?

Well, I finally decided to watch that reeeeeee fest, and my god was it Jewish and retarded. Rap is for all the people who need to be hanged and gassed.

One of the great producers is Nujabes. Alongside J Dillla.
youtube.com/watch?v=WrO9PTpuSSs

He could've ride the vaporwave wave like Yung Lean did except he didn't. I want a Viperwave album so bad.

The media has literal autism.

ftfy faggot, now kill yourself

underrated post

Trump fan is a better rapper.

Can we all agree that the poets of the 19th century, like Keats, Shelly, Schiller, Goethe, Burns, Tennyson &c. would be ashamed to be associated with pieces of shit like enimem?

Not hyperbole. I genuinely think that Percy Shelley would roll in his grave if someone associated his work with that Eninem loser.

Compare this to the lyrics of the average rapper:

''Men of England, heirs of Glory,
Heroes of unwritten story,
Nurslings of one mighty Mother,
Hopes of her, and one another;''

''Rise like Lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number,
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you –
Ye are many – they are few.''

Eminem may be shit but so is that poem.

I agree with that poem sucks. And Eminem may be a sad case of ZOG poisoning but on a rhyme technique level he would run circles around all those clowns. Just listen to this from minute 6:40 on and tell me it's not impressive. Muh nigger music aside.

vimeo.com/30509290

HIGH ENERGY

Necro.

Checked.
It says "White".

posted this in another thread but jonestein went off on him yesterday

The humble water filter merchant cracks me up sometimes

Is this supposed to be impressive? It's incoherent and cringy as fuck. It's so fucking uneven and awkward, and those gay niggers in the background nodding and trying to look tough is fucking pathetic. This sounds like something a high school edgelord would record to impress a cheerleader who probably knows more about the world than he does. Seriously, this looks gay as fuck and sounds completely retarded.

Checking them dubs of confirmation.

Jones calls out kike music owners while absolutely ass blasting feminem.

They just played this on the radio. Marshall sounds like Dre didn't use lube last night.