TERA Bread: Curious OP Edition

Is there a good 8/v/ guild or something on TERA?
Any of you faggots still playing this? Is it P2W now?
Anyone wanna meet up or level and shit?
TERA general I guess, because there doesn't seem to be any other bread
pic related is just nabbed off of Google Images cuz I don't have any other images related.

The answer is always NO.
ALWAYS.

Not even 8/v/, just Holla Forums in general, our guilds ALWAYS fail because essentially everyone here is a self centered, arrogant, narcisistic, socially retarded sperg that can't get along with other people.
So any guild organized by us always eventually falls apart due to infighting.

Only games that keep shit small and contained can work, and even in that case it only works by "picking" the less spergy people from the pool until you can nail it down to a decent group.

horeee sheeet that pic makes me want to reinstall

don't do it. it's shit now.

They ever fix that UI memory leak issue? Because sure, my brick isn't the best in the world but it's well within the minimum requirements, and the game ran like a slideshow after thirty minutes of play.

I kind of miss being the only human male on the server.

nah, it died when they started with the whole race locked classes

I don't think so, the main 8/v/ guild left the game long time ago.

No because the game is shit.

The game was pretty fair for a f2p when i left.

No because the game is shit.

I never had any problems with 8/v/ guilds.

Care to tell us why are you so triggered?

Warap a shit :^)

From what I've heard the game is mess now. Class balance is completely fucked from the new race locked classes that are ridiculously OP. Not sure whether or not they made it more pay to win though.

Playing with the 8ch guild when we first got here was great times. Wish I had stuck with it for longer.

class balanced is fucked to fuck
reapers and gunners getting straight up damage buffs in next update, zerk and archer getting 'buffs' that are outright making several abilities worse and BHS is trying to pass this off as 'balancing', in case you weren't completely satisfied with playing an absolute bottom tier class.
Game still isn't too pay2win since ilvl locks content to the gear you pay2grindfaster anyway, but they keep nerfing gold drops and rewards from vanguards while beefing up BAM hp (only hp, not actual difficulty) so it's definitely significantly easier to gear for pvp if you pay. However there aren't any true advantages that are locked behind paywalls at least. Well until the next update when real-money-only mounts that give a temporary minor crit boost are released, but it only lasts a minute or two and it's not a huge boost, so that's not pay2win yet right?
ping of

why you niggas do this to me

What are you talking about. VG rewards have only increased because of the gold bloat introduced in the past year and a half.
90% of that isn't even true and the second is that the archer buffs are pretty substantial.
They're making most of the archer abilities flat out better. Thunderbolt's getting a massive power increase to justify the stupidly long cast time as opposed to now where it's useless, Final Salvo is being reduced to a single arrow with 150% extra power because everyone who was good at the game just used it as an animation cancel off of radiant arrow. I mean shit they're finally fixing velik's mark so multiple archer parties can now actually exist.
It's a pretty massive buff to archers.

as for The cash shop buff items, I cannot find a mention of anywhere, so I can only assume you made it up. Unless it's on EU Tera because EU tera cash shop locks basically everything.

the upcoming dragon mounts give a temp crit boost that persists after dismounting
Tera rewards points I mean
From what I understand gold from ghillieglade was nerfed some time ago too.

You're probably right about the archers, I never made an archer, but the stuff for the zerk leans heavily towards nerf, undeniably a nerf for d-stance zerk to (no more fob at all)
and there is absolutely no reason why reapers and gunners need a buff, even if it is pve only

I'm exaggerating sure, but I don't think
is accurate either, could you be more specific?

dragon mounts are actually event and cash shop, so as long as the the amount of event tokens needed is achievable to most 65 players I was outright wrong. Depends on how difficult they are to get, since having one gives you a guaranteed advantage, and if it's otherwise restricted to just players who pay, it's still very close to an example of pay to win.

Yes, Lancer's backstep needed a rework because of the new bosses that do multiple IKs in a row (which is retarded in itself but bear with me) but holy shit Lancer is such an unfun class to play now. Tanks worse than Brawler, does less damage than Brawler, moves slower than Brawler, has less skill variety than Brawler… There's literally no reason to play a Lancer anymore other than looks or wanting a self-imposed challenge.

There was one, but it moved to some other mmo. I never kept up with anyone from the guild so I have no idea where any of them are.

White Eagle did nothing wrong.

That/s ridiculous. Lancer definitely got fucked hard, what were they thinking putting in a class that can tank and deal good damage at the same time? Seems the devs just don't give a shit anymore.

the warframe clan is pretty good, albeit pretty dead

Pretty much this, there's always that one faggot or officier/leader bringing his normalfag friend or girlfriend to "revitalise the guild" which ends up becoming an attention whore or some redditor who infiltrated the guild to stir up shit, ends up becoming a huge faggot and ruining it all for everyone else. If it's not bitchy faggots its sometimes poor performance in certain pvp matches or the guild just doesn't play the game anymore for good reasons at least since mmorpgs in general suck.

Well, the tera 8/v/ guild was really good, it only died because the game became shit.

I hope Lost Ark will be fair for non spenders and low spenders that is my last hope in a good MMORPG