Pizzagate is fake news, but aliens are real: Skippy

PROJECT BLUEBEAM

archive.is/AZiCi
archive.is/hHBX4

Yes, the rest of the JFK stuff is about to be declassified and this is the MSM version of a slide thread, but do go on…

Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black experience who have always remained in the shadows are now stepping into the light. These insiders have long-standing connections to government agencies which may have programs investigating unidentifed aerial phenomena (UAP). They intend to move into the private sector and to make all declassified information, and any future knowledge, available for all to see.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/fringe/res/101710.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serge_Monast
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
archive.is/BFeCK
dailydot.com/parsec/joss-whedon-affairs/
archive.is/KpORJ
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-august-tig-notaro-louis-ck-sexual-misconduct-1503518304-htmlstory.html
archive.is/YybdQ
forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2017/10/09/amid-weinstein-ousting-new-allegations-emerge/#6e5dbeb422c1
archive.is/oIbks
billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/6980931/kesha-dr-luke-battle-inside-story-mom-pebe-sebert-interview-exclusive
archive.is/Zylx1
archive.is/azzHN
tmz.com/2014/02/05/woody-allen-12-year-old-sex-interview-pedophile/
archive.is/ybQrJ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538444/Ronan-Farrow-slams-father-Woody-Allens-Golden-Globes-honour-Twitter-mother-Mia-decides-switch-off.html
thesmokinggun.com/file/roman-polanski-grand-jury-transcript
twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/918203930395463682
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=-gr-A4ebLeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BEWARE THE FALSE PROPHET

In other news, enjoy a shill free first sage.

bump

Someone should waterboard skippy and livestream it

Checked

DON'T SPEAK TOO SOON FOR THE WHEEL IS STILL IN TURN

TL;DR Another "big announcement" of more shit (you) already knew.

Op literally admiting he is a fag in the OP.
Fuck you see it's real.
No they aren't. Trump himself says so in his AMA. Ayys are a cianigger psy op.

Has merit. But that photo is just straight up >>>/fringe/
This whole thread is pic related.

Ayy lmao

and they think they can fool anybody in an age where every action movie is 80% engineered pixels and everyone and their little sister shoops videos in blender by 3d objects incrustations…

Boy, you must be baiting harder than your pic related or shilling to derail something. I'm gonna go with both.

And yet here you are still bumping this thread. Gore time.

… calm before the storm. wtf is going on here.

Nice. I like how his fluids look like pavement gravy. I bet it fucking stained kek

MAGA
Nukes and ayys and sheeeit

He's quoting Skippy you retarded nigger faggot. Kill yourself before rushing to reply again.

"John Podesta and HuffPaint said it so it must be true."
- OP, 2017

I don't know what to think tbh

okay
from the insipid blurb in the article OP posted, the bogus "infotainment company" of skippy's pal discovered the wonders of magnetohydrodynamics, barely a century after the science was described and 40 years after the first black projects were tested
and it will all be wrapped in cretinous mystico-scientific bullshit with a fake promise of aliums

this dude should be investigated for pizza

Project Bluebeam is an overrated scam taken up by the conspiracy theorist crowd. The technology didn't exist at the time and it doesn't exist now even with holographic tech we have now that's just now how holographs work. Not to mention what purpose would the idea of "faking a UFO invasion" actually have when UFO's legitimately went mainstream 20 years before? What is this, the special needs version of psyops at work here?

UFO's exist. America is generations behind the Third Power if they have anything. Bluebeam at the most would be an attempt to turn that same power into aggressors instead of liberators because they know who they are.

Don't fall for jewish tricks. Stay frosty.

Ok.

There's no evidence whatsoever the U.S. took up Tesla's designs and tried to make something of it. Literally, nothing prior to, during, or immediately after WW2. Nazi's on the other hand there's documented proof released by both Germany, U.S., and Russia.

Whose the real cianigger here? How much "proof" do you need? You want them to come down and suck your dick? You can't be that fucking daft.

I really wish this video would stop getting posted. Animal cruelty is for niggers and dogs are the white man's best friend - this goes against the wrong people… and makes me sad.

Have you tried not opening the file?

At some point you newfags will leave from the gore. But I don't exactly have a large folder of it.

When people say "Project Bluebeam," they no longer mean the actual project and are using it as a term to signify a psyop in which the pretense of ET related activities is used to control the populace.

UFOs are real, but they are not ET craft. Get yourself a Passport to Magonia.

botched fbi false flag, better distract
nope
nope
fuck it aliens

What makes me a newfag?

SAGE

oh no.
not this shit again…

NFL, pedowood, vegas false flag, and now ayyliums.

PROOF MOTHERFUCKER I NEED IT. I just looked up bluebeam and over at 8ch.net/fringe/res/101710.html there is a arguement against UFO's ever having existed as phsyical objects. You all are crazy fucks for all of this. Stop bumping this beyond obvious literal fringe tier slide thread.

The best places to start would be The Hynek UFO Report by J Allen Hynek and The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects by Edward Ruppelt, both of which go over the US Air Force Project Blue Book. From there, move on to John Keel's Mothman Prophecies, Operation Trojan Horse, and Eighth Tower alongside Jacques Vallee's Passport to Magonia and Messengers of Deception. That's about the bare minimum for starting to get a handle on the phenomenon.

Why not both?

You see the fallacy here don't you? Both are circumstantial at best if you're being objective.

Dude this bluebeam nonsense and ayylmao nonsense is all bullshit unless you have proof. Fuck off and stop bumping the slide thread.

Change in CIA code

(you)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serge_Monast

They're trying to slide the entire fucking news cycle. Look at who's pushing this: Vice, HuffingtonPost, and John Podesta. They're trying to distract the public from the unveiling of Hollywood pedos that's all coming out because of Weinstein, and that will lead to the revelation of the entire global pedo ruling class.

WE'RE REACHING THE CUSP LADS

We need to flood the normiesphere with the Hollywood jew pedo story. Post it fucking everywhere. Especially this Emma Watson angle (pic related). The mass of infantile, Harry Potter worshipping normies will feel like they've been personally raped by Weinstein if we can meme this effectively.

List of hollywood rape and pedo scandals pasted from other thread:

Victims: Jamie Lynn Spears, Amanda Bynes

hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828

archive.is/BFeCK

dailydot.com/parsec/joss-whedon-affairs/

archive.is/KpORJ

latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-august-tig-notaro-louis-ck-sexual-misconduct-1503518304-htmlstory.html

archive.is/YybdQ

This article contains a list of accusers, which can be used for cross-referencing:

forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2017/10/09/amid-weinstein-ousting-new-allegations-emerge/#6e5dbeb422c1

archive.is/oIbks

billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/6980931/kesha-dr-luke-battle-inside-story-mom-pebe-sebert-interview-exclusive

archive.is/Zylx1

archive.is/azzHN
tmz.com/2014/02/05/woody-allen-12-year-old-sex-interview-pedophile/

archive.is/ybQrJ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538444/Ronan-Farrow-slams-father-Woody-Allens-Golden-Globes-honour-Twitter-mother-Mia-decides-switch-off.html

thesmokinggun.com/file/roman-polanski-grand-jury-transcript

If some kind of ancient tech, hollow earth, ayy, stuff is really about to go down, then post about it when it happens, and OBVIOUSLY, don't take the word of Vice, Huffpo, and JOHN MOLESTER about it or let them frame your view of it. They're scared and their little Harry Potter fuck doll is the key to burning down the whole thing. Keep your eyes on the prize anons.

pasted from other thread because relevant.

Gas yourself.

If trump were to declassify info on aliens, wouldn't it make his popularity go up,and wouldn't he be able to hold the media hostage over information?

So he didn't greentext to indicate a quote, yeah OP is a faggot. The Department of Homeland Security (or at least i thinks it's DHS) released a TSA about child kidnapping that just so happened to be located at a pizza restaurant. And declassified files showing the pedo swirls is a tell for pedophiles one of the signs pizzagate watched out for.

No, he'd lose all credibility for the groups that rightfully sees ayys as loonie town. Remember the majority of UFOs are not aliens they are top secret projects into different types of aircraft.

I think the snowflakes would go into a full meltdown if Trump was involved in a disclosure event, genuine or psyop. I'm somewhat pessimistic about whether the average person would even have a reaction at this point, rather than numbly absorbing the information and going about mindlessly as usual.

First you call him a cianiggers for using the term conspiracy theorist for saying bluebeam doesn't exiat (and youve, yet to prove it does) then you attack him for saying UFOs exist.
At least try to be consistant faggot.

No I clearly insulted the faggot by agreeing with him that bluebeam is a scam. But then I called him the cianigger he is for pushing ayys and calling stuff conspiricy theories instead of providing a arguement about why ayys are real or UFO's for that matter.

There was no discourse, there was only shitflinging like a cianigger would do. Then he kept fucking bumping this slide thread even though stuff like is way more important.

Tom Delonge is a freemason

I like this.

Already ran myself over with my car to see if I was a CIAnigger. I can confirm I am not a CIAnigger.

It's about to get spoopy

Then you are JUST a regular FUCK MY SHIT UP nigger.

Blow it out your ass you massive faggot.

I'm fine because I'm a big guy (for you).

it's about them using holographic projections to make it look as though some tye of being, or raft are near us or in orbit, or a messiah of some type.

The amusing part is that he posted an image with a man who calls Semites interdimensional demons and yet he's railing against the UFO topic.

And? So is my father.

fuck you

4u

statistically, aliens are real, there is no way there are no other planets in the universe with life.
if they are intelligent and here, it's another story, but that's not what you wanted to hear, i take

Looks like England in a few days huh

My condolences user.

Well this thread is getting slid to all fuck. Time for a bump then.

This is good

See also

I've been hearing rumors about how "they" were going to fake alien contact at some point for some reason.

Guess this is what they were talking about.

He has a new tweet up shilling DeLonge.
twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/918203930395463682

Gas yourself for bumping.
Although the #thetruthisoutthere is a bit concerning coming from a kike. Since you know, they always lie without exception. So what could that mean?

bump

did you guys see that ridiculous ship thingy they posted just now?

GET THE VOICES OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

When I saw that Emma Watson image I thought it was some out-of-context frame mid-motion.

Podesta the Molesta is trying to distract from the Pizzagate noose, do you think? Amazing that he's still walking around giving conferences at known places and times where he could at any moment be taken into custody by proper authorities or worse. This is obviously a psyop to distract from the occult side of the Las Vegas attack. There's residue turning up everywhere, and they want to call it ayyyyyys instead of admitting to diabolical magic.

ufo's being real or not is not the subject of discussion here you fucking retard. What is the subject is that project blue beam is a plan the us government came up with to use if dissent ever grew to out of control proportions.

The vegas shooting fiasco made dissent grow to out of control proportions and now john podesta, who we know for a fact is inside the circle within the government that is fucking evil as shit, is tweeting about top secret scientists wanting to release top secret science, which is exactly what blue beam was.

Couple that with all the insane phenomena being reported in the news..

yes, satan, pedowood going down in flame is going to bring pizza pedos down. The pizza pedos going down will remove the majority of the apparatus they have constructed, and it will cause such outrage that every last one of them will be pursued.

That podesta tweet amounts to them admitting they are fucking terrified

Does that mean he takes trips with niggers?

youtube link to video

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=-gr-A4ebLeE

you know what to do

honestly this bluebeam shit sounds like pie in the sky bullshit

I honestly thought the Bluebeam shit already took place and now is the real deal

Waterboarding is way too civil for someone who's done what he's done.

project bluebeam is a plan to create a fake extraterrestrial threat which will destroy everyone unless there is (((unity))). They've never gone ahead with it because it is presumably their last resort before sampson option

this. he should be hooked up to iv fluids and then slowly flayed and left until he dies of septic shock

What are these faggots trying to 'summon'

>project bluebeam is a plan to create a fake extraterrestrial threat which will destroy everyone unless there is (((unity)))
Why do they think that that would work? Any hypothetical aliens would have more than enough power to destroy a civilization like ours if they wanted to. There wouldn't even bee a contest or a chance at resistance. The amount of energy that it takes to travel the vast distance between the stars, whether at relativistic sub-light speeds or using some sort of hypothetical ftl drive, is far greater than our entire planet's combined military arsenal including nukes. If for some reason ayys wanted to keep it on the down-low then all they would have to do is nudge a large enough comet or asteroid into earth's path, or trigger a powerful enough solar flare to wipe out our power grid, or seed the planet with a nasty strain of flu, or hell just remote hack a satellite and use it to spread a computer virus that shuts down all electronics.
Point being faking an alien invasion is stupid comic book shit and even if it worked in the short term then the entire alliance would inevitably fall apart pretty quick when no invasion appears to be forthcoming. Not to mention what would happen if the truth got out.

"shill free" says the shill

I wanna hear him verbally scream for days. livestreamed of course

The Plejaren know about the pedos, satanists, corrupt politicians, secret services, etc. and what-not, though they seem to be in denial about some of the most (((racially-charged))) aspects of the especially the JQ. They are very spiritually-oriented, yet because of the multiracial nature of their society, they absolutely need to maintain fair dealings with everyone on Earth. For the most part, they monitor Earth, but refuse to interact with us due to our collective insanity, low-vibes, and corruption. By our thinking, we are toxic to them. They will NOT publicly appear to Earthlings, and otherwise enforce a quarantine upon our solar system. Earth is in a 'NO-alien-contact-zone'.

The Plejaren have offered to meet in an official capacity only , with no hoopla, with the President of the United States. This offer was first given to Jimmy Carter, who rebuffed it. It would be nice if President Trump would take them up on this standing offer. "Mr. President, if aliens exist, would you be willing to meet with them?"

DROPPED
Aliens are a psy-op.

I've always seen this repeated, but is it actually, necessarily true? I don't believe in ayyls either, mind you, but I would like to see some actual science on this question.

As with the "Holocaust"?

Something to beat Kek I would imagine. Didn't work though.

C O M P E D