Steam releases yet more degeneracy

store.steampow ered.com/app/654880/Dream_Daddy_A_Dad_Dating_Simulator/

"Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator is a game where you play as a Dad and your goal is to meet and romance other hot Dads. You and your daughter have just moved into the sleepy seaside town of Maple Bay only to discover that everyone in your neighborhood is a single, dateable Dad! Will you go out with Teacher Dad? Goth Dad? Bad Dad? Or any of the other cool Dads in this game? With minigames, sidequests, and a variety of paths and endings, Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator is this year's most anticipated Dad-based game."

Nothing says wholesome family fun like pozzing negholes amirite? Slippery slope is clearly a fallacy.

steamcomm unity.com/app/654880/discussions/

Hitler couldn't have been more right.

You're a little late to the train, the new biggest youtube bait is currently cuphead

What the fuck does that have to do with anything faggot?

Did my part, asked for an Aids DLC.

Finally the faggot shill is the second post..

and here's one from 2015

why not unload that controversy behind some fanart that 'genderbent' one of the characters? supposedly something was 'transphobic' about it

Sauce?

Note the name of the thread contains the words "Yet more degeneracy". Implying that is isn't the first of its kind.

Well done proving that point though. Now if you want anything unloaded feel free to do it yourself.

Heresy…

Come on guys, this is the most tongue-in-cheek thing we've ever done.
sheesh

An artist did a gender swapped version and got death threats from the faggots.

I hate this gayshit being pushed so much. It's fucking everywhere. Is it too much to ask that I can go and play video games without being reminded that faggots exist?

[Citation Needed]
Seriously, I'd like to see that shitstorm as it unfolded.

who cares? its a good thing because there are white people there
t. Holla Forums

It's some VN dating sim, who fucking cares.

t. Holla Forums

Why are they all single?

I hope they're not all buttfucking each other and transmitting all sorts of diseases.

Shoo, goon.

It's degenerate, but this cancer was out months ago. You're slow, breaking links on a board that auto-breaks with a filter, and sliding.

>>>/methods/

White male center stage

I don't understand, and I'm not sure I want to.

If {they are dads}, then they {adopted, or fucked something not a dad}. Unless {dad} means something that has a cunt+womb. In which case, {dad} is also yet defined as something that has a dick. But if {dad} {adopted} without ever having a dick, is it a {dad}? But if {dad} {adopted} and had a dick but then also never {fucked something that isn't a dad}, how can it realistically still be called a {dad}?

Essentially, if {they are dads} present tense, how did {they become dads} past tense, in order to now go and be that past tense in the present? How can the word {dad} be defined in such a way, so as to satisfy all uses, uses which are antithetical to themselves?

Is it just gays + babies? Is that it? Did they "accidentally" a family but not, and/or kept the mom around, and now just want to be what they couldn't have been to be what they are? Does shit not shit any more?

I am going to revise my prior position. I do not understand. And I know I do not want to. Steam may very well have been kiked into child+sex, if their maintainers weren't that already.

dead game developers can't poz any negholes

:^)

Some anons might remember the Steam connection in the LV shooting thread a week ago.

Kek. The Pedo DLC comes with retail being that it's a fag game.

You can just not buy it. This is exactly what I want, let them make thieir own games that we can ignore instead of forcing their shit into our games. It's a win win

Steam's quality control really went down the shutter for the last several years.

seventh on the right is best. (busty redhead (best body))

What else is new.

Except it still will be and they wont return the courtesy

Gas yourself, Shlomo.

I know more than a couple rich fags with wife and kids. They are just corrupt drug/sex addicts. One even owns 4 restaurants. Sucking Dick and having a family is a prerequisite in a lot of business circles around here.