International Day of the Girl

Guys, what the fuck is this?
Did feminists get so butthurt about men getting their own international day, that they now have to make a girl one as well?
There's no "International Day of the Boy."

From: bustle.com/p/what-is-international-day-of-the-girl-this-holiday-recognizes-how-hard-it-is-to-be-a-girl-in-2017-2801908
Every year since 2012, we celebrate the International Day of the Girl on Oct. 11, to recognize how hard being a girl is even to this day. The United Nations created the holiday, sometimes called International Day of the Girl Child, to celebrate the potential of the girls in different cultures around the world, and to highlight the threats, discrimination, and issues facing their well-being. Girls worldwide deserve better: better education, better survival rates, better protection from child marriage and sexual assault, better access to resources, better health outcomes, and a better future. It's a very tall order considering some of the challenges afoot, but the UN and others are hopeful that Oct. 11 can be a rallying cry with which to empower girls worldwide.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaldaycalendar.com
budbilanich.com/november-4-is-use-your-common-sense-day/
motto.(((time))).com/4526281/international-day-girl-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stupid fucking cunts

girl is the hyper-patronizing form of womyn please check your privilege before posting again
this day is offensive to all non-cis womyn aka the best womyn
die cis scum

Girls can power stance toooo~! XD

I fucking despise this world that celebrates weakness. If only there was an ideology out there that celebrated the opposite.

every day is some lib holiday

You don't know the half of it.

fuck sake i was over exaggerating
APPARENTLY NOT

We need an international man-day where no man works, or where we don't work on a woman's day.

fuck, almost all farmers are old. Is that the day we tell everyone how many niggers and asians we raised with our soil's fertility, how few children we had, and how much the government owes us more gibs?

They are such
NEEEEEEEEEEEEERDS

why not hijack it?
highlight abortion rates of teen nigresses, Religion of Cuck™ic and hindu honor killings, rotherham coverup, make amy schumer the face of it, list of conservative women, etc

also, why leader? what's wrong with being a good supporter?

Funniest misspelling of rope

What the fuck is this? Are these actual "official" days? Who designates and enforces these?

hnnnnng

double aught dubs check'd
holy fuck am i seeing this?
nov 9 is "chaos never dies day"?!?
11/9 - 9/11…
wow

What's the 27th? The official non official day day?

Well, you can find citations to several of them in various forms and regions. The US "officially" celebrates/recognizes some, the EU others; there's some overlap. Many come from here: nationaldaycalendar.com
And, oh look at all the ✡leftist✡ support they garnish! I'd suggest we troll them by suggesting our own days, but sadly… image 2.

*We Must Make it Angrywhitemenistan Day!!!*

Jesus.

Because the female is mammon. The whore of Babylon. The part of the psyche that only functions by materialism and emotion. It's the root cause of all this. Only the father portion of the psyche, that which represents mind and will, the two active principles leads to order. The former two are reactive (body and emotion) and lead always to chaos. Thus the enemies of everything good in mankind mock us all by encouraging the worst aspects of humanity. Encouraging every form of degeneracy onto the masses in order to "prove" to themselves that they can make the masses as mammon worshipers like they are. Completely without any self-control and utter beasts.

I'm very sorry, I must've mixed up some files.
I'll use the correct one from now on.

You could also push the tranny angle, they get buttblasted when you say men are better women.

Always build new temples on the location of the old; obscuring history and stepping on the vanquished.

that does sound like a nice place to live

God, I love red pilled/woke women.
Oh god, the HRT did NOT do it any favors… Fuck.

I was being serous, liberals use oxymorons in their everyday speech.

10/10 would emigrate.

Funny enough, Japan has a girl's day and a boy's day.

we need a goosefish day

it's so little, and yet so huge

Nov 4th - Use Your Common Sense Day
budbilanich.com/november-4-is-use-your-common-sense-day/

That's the day Antifa! is supposed to try something "big". It's a good day for them to take a chill pill and contemplate how we are still at peace. By anyone's reasonable estimation, peace is much preferable to the civil racewar they would alight. Instead of causing chaos, they should use their common sense. But they are revolutionaries, so… maybe Trump will round Antifa! up and charge them all with sedition. That one act might postpone the (((civil racewar))) for a few more years.

Fuck the GODDAMNED ((media))…

where do you think you are?

Hey, young farmer user here. We’re out there.

Hey, young farmer user here. We’re out there. Pic related since I farm hay.

fair enough fellow redneck, but don't think the rare young ones don't owe their land to jewish banks and their souls to cargill.

one month from all Hell breaking loose, and counting down

should have said the undisciplined portion of the psyche is female/mammon. Part of every conscious and the first two we are all born into and familiar with. It is the reactive part of conscientiousness, related to material aspects of our being and emotional aspects. Entirely reactive, not active. Noteworthy is to understand that the internal dialog is NOT mind.

How do you find buyers? I've got a field of feed-grass that will be ripe for harvest soon.

Thank you, based farmer.

*consciousness
fug

Another young farmer reporting in. Buy domestic.

What am I supposed to be buying domestic here, shrubs?

Smoke them

You're looking at citrus actually.

You'll hang on the DOTR

Usually use Craigslist, get texts and calls pretty quickly. People really love grass hay, so you shouldn’t have a problem.

Don’t owe shit to the Jews for our farm. Proud of that too.

Limes are citrus too you dumb nigger.

international suck my ass day

me neither but that's how my family lost all its land before and I don't know anyone else doing things the right way these days. Literally just kikes getting their vineyards tended by the goyim or whatever the fucking talmud says

feed-grass equal sudangrass or something? It's a little late for any normal grass

Your land will be confiscated and then donated to self respecting white families

You mean like mothers day?
These cat ladies never got married or had children so they feel left out and need a special day for them selves.

Nice try, Chaim. You're not getting this kulak's grain.

But this is for "girls" supposedly, so they aren't exactly cat ladies yet.

>worry about your grain getting eaten
user, I…

Jewish.
Its Jewish OP. That's what it is.

It’s not too late yet for grass. By the end of October it’ll be too late and time to harvest the picking corn.

Sounds about right.
Thanks for finally giving a straight answer.

That certainly does sound like paradise.

Far south? Fuck man, the place I'm at is practically north africa but we're long past that.

How did his chin somehow get even bigger?

Make it Protect Girls Day while highlighting abuses from Religion of Cuck™ and Hollywood kikes who are in the news lately. Also post images and videos of teaching girls to shoot. The salt will be tasty.

Is that a deer running away in the center there? Do they like citrus leaves?

I run them out of blueberries and hazelnuts all the time while checking insect traps. They fucking love new hazelnuts leaves and packs of deer and elk will strip young trees. Applying Diffusion (a calcium sun protectant) seems to help.

I guess it's a good thing I oppressed women by staring at their tits as they ran around in the rain without umbrellas. Pretty good day of the girl if you ask me.

Day of the girl? Sounds good, I'll celebrate.

I see why neets retreat into their gooktoons, I didn't see anyone today until I decided to go to the store to get a moonpie to share with the pupper, and EVERYONE I saw was a disgusting squat fat goblin, whites of all ages or spics that looked more like another species than I've ever seen before. Except for one girl, who only shows interest in me now that she's become a disgusting landwhale within the last year.

I don't see this to be as much as a travesty as the fact that Monday was Columbus Day, and I couldn't go to the bank or the post office, but I still had to go to work. Everybody should get the day off, or nobody should.

So they are trying to divide children now?

Supermarkets are always filled with goblins, you have to go to a university to see some attractive grills.

Sounds like a muslim shit pit

It's funny how libs say that such a place would be horrendous to live but then draw a bunch of immigrants wanting to enter. Why would they want to enter if it looked like that and was hostile? Must there be a crowd of immigrants at the door of every nation?

Where is the nun in that picture?

EVERY DAY IS INTERNATIONAL DAY OF THE BOY YOU MISOGYNISTIC SHITLORD
-every feminist ever

Ah ah ah, the WHITE boy. International Ethnic Boy day is fine and dandy in liberal land.

Checked and wewed.

Today's girls, tomorrow's bleeders

Did the twenty seventh snub somebody at a party or something?

What do you mean, "enforce"? If half of these holidays were "enforced", the world would grind to a fucking halt.

I love how everybody is not talking about the OP topic at hand anymore, just shit-posting about other things now.

There is already an 'International Women's Day'. Though, none of these cretins deserve to be appreciated on that day.

this

So bug chasers do have their own holiday, who would have thought.

Atheistic patron saints.
(((They))) are replacing christianity with judaism.

There's a webm for that now.

We stopped celebrating men who actually done things for the sake of little girls who maybe could do something someday possibly.

I swear female victimization at the very least rivals the kikes

Speaking of kikes

So we're celebrating potential now?

You wanna highlight this shit yet it's never fucking explained. What threats? What discrimination? And of course my favorite vague term, issues. What issues?

Girls worldwide deserve better: better education, better survival rates, better protection from child marriage and sexual assault, better access to resources, better health outcomes, and a better future.

Wew lads

She's totally into some kind of BDSM shit.

No, but it is a holiday conceived by unmarried women to be a "cat lady in training" day for girls.

motto.(((time))).com/4526281/international-day-girl-2016/

Yeah, because at school for example, the system is rigged against them, have terrible grade and aren't able to express themselves. If they do, they force them to eat pills to calm them down
Oh wait that's boys

I DECLARE NOW THAT 27 OCTOBER IS user DAY

A loli gave me a blowjob after I bought her something.

Where's the loli pill day?

made me lol

anyway, they make it vague so they can attribute these good feels to their NWO plans. paris accord is a good example of this.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
PATRICIAN IN THE HOUSESIZZLEEEEEE

MY WIFE MADE MACARONI PICTURES BEFORE RECESS
THE GUYS AT THE WATERCOOLER WILL BE SO JEALOUS

PEDO PATRICIAN LYFE

YOUR WIFE MAKES YOU EAT MEAT AND POTATOES

MINE MAKES ME EAT EZ BAKED BARBIE HEAD AND PIE MADE FROM BACKYARD MUD

PEDO PATRICIAN LYFE

MY WIFE JUST LEARNED HOW TO RIDE THE TRICYLE ON HER OWN
NOW WHEN I AM IN TROUBLE SHE CAN DRIVE ME TO THE HOSPITAL

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
PEDO PATRICIAN LYFE

MY WIFE IS SMART FOR HER AGE THANKS TO DORA THE EXPLORER
AYYYYYY I'M GONNA GO WATCH A MOVIE IN THE CINEMA WITH HER
ALL I HAVE TO DO IS CALL IN SICK AT WORK BECAUSE THE MOVIE AIRS AT A TIME WHERE STAY AT HOME MOTHERS CAN TAKE THEIR CHILDREN OUT WHILE THE MAN IS AT WORK

PEDO PATRICIAN LYFE

WEEEE WOOO WEEE WOOO
PEDO PATRICIAN LYFE!

not on her own, if you know what I mean..

Depends on the market you go to. If you go to any upscale market (Like HEB/Central Market, if you live in the deep south US you will be familiar) you can see happy white families even with healthy looking mothers. That's what I would see there all the time.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
OF COURSE THE TRAINING WHEELS HELPED HER OUT AT FIRST

That girl looks like 25

Why are there legs spread out…

They're big girls

And to think some tranny faggot is getting paid exorbitant amounts of money to draw those stupid doodles. This one with a feminist hjiabi, negress in a dress (the only one wearing one), various skin colors and a wide spread (as if they have balls) stance and hands on hips. The most disgusting position a woman can make with her body.
Morelike today's roasties, tomorrow's comfort women chained to the rape racks in the breeding pits providing a morale boost to RWDS in between heartless bloodbaths and being forced to pop out baby after baby until she dies of exhaustion.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

noice

rotten meat

Do your neighbors have horses etc.? Start introducing yourself and let them know it is available. Whenever SHTF it is always nice to have another source for hat when you need it in a pinch.
If you have any local rodeos, meet a few folks there. They always need hay for their events even if they aren't feeding with it.

Checked. There has been a lot of DotR dubs the last couple days.
Lets get it on

Plant onions around the perimeter of your crops. They work quite well at deterring deer and other animals.

Though IIRC, boys' day in modern times has somehow become "children's day". Girls' day remains mysteriously untouched. Not sure if coincidence or (((coincidence))).

What's even funnier is that "The World" appears to have been drawn as a literal pile of shit that's just plopped on the ground in front of the wall.

Honestly, the only thing seriously wrong with this picture is the suffix "-stan".

For you…

…..if only Space Moose was here…

thanks a fucking lot for posting that image. now I'm gay.

This is supposed to be bad because?

I know of a thing that's harder than a girl's life and it ain't a diamond if you mean what I know.

That comic is hilarious in how unaware it is. It does nothing but make "Angrywhitemenistan" sound great, and at the same time implies the opposite of "Angrywhitemenistan" would have massive corruption with problems like political correctness, feminism, violently conflicting ideologies, lying establishment, and a lack of understanding between people.

Where's the fucking loli pill? All this shitposting and you can't even post one god damn loli.

what the hell

Lolis are the future. lolis are life. Lolis must be protected so that they can raise the future sons and daughters of the white ethnostate. Lolis must be taught about the importance of femininity and to recognize the role that mothers have in forming a society. Lolis must be spared from the ravages of the Marxist education system that seeks to make them it's loyal foot soldiers. Protecting lolis ought to be our number one priority for the are essential to forging our future.

They only start getting unattractive a couple semesters in

Holla Forums
Protect Our Lolis

The creator of that comic is either Holla Forums incarnate or forgot what they were creating halfway through.

I know a few really amazing women. They all make it very clear how much they love and appreciate the men in their life, they actually know how to do shit on their own without help, and they don't expect or demand anything be given to them for free on the basis of having tits and vaginas. They're unique to me because women like them are so rare these days. OP's pic related is what normie women love and it's depressing that the entitlement is so normal.

OP here:
I feel as if the International Day of the Girl is a problem because of the fact that it seems to say that men are the reason for girls problems, while also pretending as if boys in third-world countries aren't in terrible positions as well.
I feel as if the day should've just been called "International Day of the Child" instead of just a girl or boy.. Seems retarded.

I personally have never seen or met women like the ones you described. it they are not only rare but total extinct in some places. but I do live in a liberal hell hole of a city, so that probably doesn't help.

Midwest about. Been raining like a fucking nigger.

To signal that girls too can be strong and dominant.

Girls need that since they are obviously neither strong nor dominant.

I am not the guy you replied to, but he's right.
They are rare and far between, however.
There are some that come off as the sort for a bit, but they turn out to be sort of bitches when you get to know them.
In the end, everybody are individuels, but for some reason women that aren't acting vunerable are rare.