Got a challenge for you faggots:

Got a challenge for you faggots:
Any mods, hacks or exorcism available to make DA: Cisquinsition somewhat decent? Or at least playable?

Bonus points for an aryan reskin for the nigress,

How about you don't play shitty pseudo cRPGs that are utterly shit on a mechanical level?
Or are you such a fucking casual that you can't handle actual good RPGs?
Is that what's going on?
You want to mod cisquisition into being to your liking because you're too casual for everything else?

Are you looking for a beating, you little fuck?
Do you know what we do around here to casuals trying to disguise themselves as regulars?

You cant fix that game with mods, the base is inherently flawed. It's a single player mmo

Name five that came out in the last five years. wanna bet I cleared them already?
I'm bored, motherfucker and I got time to burn. And god knows this place has too many shitposters as is.

Unfortunately. "We" bend over backwards trying to accommodate their cancer don't bully. Unless they post gay Link, then all bets are off.

Just did it for W3.

sup fag

Any mod installing babies are beaten by every Holla Forumsirgin in the bar

I don't believe you. You're going to have to post some proof that you've actually managed to make TW3 a tolerable game because it certainly is not by default.

Has anyone fixed the waxy hobo skin shader?

I had the displeasure of pirating Inquisition, and basically, pic related. The entire thing is soulless, literally the only improvement over 2 were the levels, otherwise it's worse than it on every level. A "good" mod would have to redo the entire story from scratch, add a whole cast of characters (you can maybe keep varric and blackwall) and overhaul the entire combat system.
So basically, make a new game.

A mod that lets you throw any annoying companion into an iron maiden?

Why bother?

Doubt we have the same standards but it worked out for me. Some graphic tweaks, an AI mod, custom UI, a horse that doesn't get stuck on every bloody blade of grass, TW1/2 music and proper enemy scaling helped a lot.

Well shit. And it's not like DA2 was particularity good either.

I'm pretty much stuck in the house until January and am burning thru my backlog fast

lol rpgfaggots, lowest of the low

Keeping in mind that by far the most expensive part of a modern game is asset creation, I'm astonished there aren't more total conversion mods for newer RPGs like this or The Witcher, even somewhat cheaper ones like Pillars of Eternity. Heck, people managed to make an Ultima VI TC for Dungeon Siege back in the day.

Vid related. Sure, it's Origins, not Cisquisition, but it can indeed be done in theory.

No mod, hack, patch or exorcism has even made a fundamentally shit game decent.
See: bethesda games.

*ever
fug

Close minded, puffed up and ultimately responsible for you missing some fun shit. Ib4 /liberal/, giving some game a chance is hardly in the same tier as fucking dogs, snorting glue and spending quality time with truckers and AIDS riddled niggers.
And just to remind you that Bethesda actually existed before the almighty todd's mountains; Say Sea Dogs was literally broken until mods and unofficial hacks fixed it.

It was a pirate game in which you couldn't board ships without CTD's and the official patch only worked on the Russian version

Or you could just play Sid Meier's Pirates.

Sure, let's mod other games that do not deserve attention, ya fucking enabler.

uninstall.exe

Didn't have a dx11 card until a few months back and figured I'd kill the time to torrent this shit with a thread. Besides, I was always more of a make sure for yourself then a listener and believer.

To be fair I knew it was one mother of a longshot

How about Half-Life 2 with SMOD and map transitions that skip the "not cutscenes?" The vanilla guns all feel like shit, everything uses hitscan, and the "not cutscenes" are incredibly annoying but you can solve all of those problems with mods.

I'd also argue that Oblivion with a mod for combat and a mod for removing level scaling becomes a legitimately good game, at least in the Shivering Isles.

the game already looks fine so that isn't its problem
Who needs smart AI when the combat is always going to be "dodge-attack-dodge-attack-…"
The UI was a bit much but not its major problem
that'd be nice but again just an annoyance
TW3's music was the only part of the game that was legitimately good

TW3's problems come from the fact that the combat is babby tier Arkhamshit and everything else is just cutscenes with arbitrary dialogue choices that might affect the story but not the gameplay. You also can't fix the terrible writing or generic boring voiced protagonist.

Origins got an actual modding toolset while Inquisition got jack shit. Frostbite is notoriously difficult to mod so the only kind of mods that are available are mesh mods & retextures (mostly hair mods) and small numerical tweaks through cheat engine. Basically, DAI cannot be fixed since it is garbage from the ground up. I got about 14 hours in before I just couldn't take it anymore. I would recommend playing modded DAO (or vanilla) since either one is 10x better than Inquisition.

I like my Geralt in W1 style, so no grey hair or black eyebrows small shit, you know, tweaks that add up

When you end up with so many stacks of alchemy garbage that your menu slows down or when you have three dozen almost identical looking potions in your inventory it kinda adds up. Auto targeting in group fist fights is also a pain, as is the game using your only bottle of cordial to refill that potion instead of those 900+ dwarven booze.

It's really not. You get no (silent) takedowns, there's no combo multiplier, parry is unreliable or straight up unusable in many situations, no real gadget dependency - you can just twirl/mince their asses…

It does suffer from bad level scaling, random bullshit like the uninterruptible windmill blitzes, all heavies entering (nearly unbreakable) 360 degree parry stance, small scale battles, useless potions or skills compared to the must-have-ones and more.

I'll give you that the wild hunt characters as in the 3 meter tall space elves, not all characters in W3 and their arc are godawful and riddled with plotholes. Geralt is a boss though.

I think what the other poster was talking about was its excessive autotargeting. There are mods for TW3 that address this to an extent, however.

He's a marty stu self insert that is written to be as badass and cool as possible and comes off as completely insufferable to anyone that doesn't want to be an edgy brooding dude. At least in the books he was somewhat autistic and weird, but in the games he feels like a human version of some edgy 12 year old's OC hedghehog on deviantart ("geralt is a cool white haired badass monster slayr with 2 sords and magic that everyone hates except for hot girlz that all sleep with him bcuz hes so cool and he is brooding and has these scars from all his battels at the witcher fighting academy and hes also carismatic acnd smart and cool and badass and cool").

So you're upset because you were bullied by Witchers in high school?

If hundreds of hours of fucking around with Skyrim has taught me anything it's that no amount of mods can fix an inherently shitty game.

You can drop the buzzwords and still make a point, you know? Regardless in the games at least, he's more of a Highlander 80s reluctant action hero then anything else. And considering how rarely he decides/speaks for you I'm fine with that.

Never read the books though, and going by how much of a primadonna, plagiarizing cunt Sapkowski is, or how much they in my honest opinion, shat up the game trying to suck up to the book fans I doubt I ever will