Fate Thread

WHAT is HAPPENING?

I took it from the Jap PSN by the way

I don't give a flipping fuck about Type-Moon and Fate/Extra was a bad game, but god damn do I love Tamamo.

You referring to the QUALITY artwork there or what?

Wasn't there a fan theory floating around where after the events of the first two games, there's like three different Hakunos running around?

The scene, the artwork and everything.

I also can't read Niprune

How would that work?
All we have is Real MC and Android/Revitilized NPC MC (from CCC's true end).

But I figured that Android Hakuno was going to stick with Android Sakura while the Real Hakuno would be with Blondie Tousaka.

#Teamtamamo fuckers believe it.

This getting real foxy

wow
Fate threads are dead I guess

Soon

Would have better served in the Vita Thread, where people are actively anticipating the game's arrival. As is, sperg's don't talk Fate unless it's about powerlevels or loli (prisma illya).

As is, there's also not a lot to talk about since XSEED hasn't done any press releases just yet. Could be we find something after the TGS is wrapped up.

Iskandar footage when?

CCC in english when?

Never ever and never ever

It's out actually. He's playabe

I'd let her massacre my Mt. Ooe if you know what I meme.

Shit I probably posted my pic.

what's wrong with her head?

Anime
and fox ears

So this is what they did to the Nazi uniform huh.

it's vita only?

You get it with the Vita special edition if I'm not mistaken. I'd assume there are other ways to get it later, but I don't know for sure.

There's literally only one reason why I'm buying this game.

it's a dlc costume. That one comes free code download for the Vita. Another one for Nero comes free with the PS4 version. If you buy the LE versions, anyway.

But can't costumes like that usually be acquired later anyway?

Yes. You'll either get the LE or they'll do a limited window free download that you'll have to jump on before having to just buy it regularly.

Aachaa a best. I was fucking mad that it wasn't a playable costume in CCC. Hopefully we'll get Justice Scarf, too.

Ah yeah, I see.

It would have certainly been better than the CCC default costume with the collar, that looked gay as fuck. Butler Archer is pretty good.