So 2016 only has a few months left...

So 2016 only has a few months left, was there any game this year that was actually good/fun/not a fucking disappointment? or any upcoming games that seem promising?

Fallout 4

With proper survival update that's actually true.

Get out Todd

The original Dead Rising on PC.

But thats a port of the 360 game released 10 years ago.

To be fair I have a feeling not a whole lot people ever got the chance to play it on a 360.

If we're bringing up ports, Dragon's Dogma.

And EDF, even thought I played DD and DR on my 360 already I still enjoyed them more than most games this year. Grim dawn is also a good game and that one is an actual new game

Why do you even make these threads?
Here's how these threads go:

Here's some games i liked
Here's some upcoming games that might be good

And next month you make this thread all over again.
What's the point?

Your post was shit.

not a single person has said any games are shit in this thread, stop being so triggered and post some games you liked this year, if any

You must not look to the future nor the present but the past. Deep in the past you will find that which you call "not a fucking disappointment".

An expansion for Endless Legend came out a few months ago and the final one will come out in a month or two. It's a great game and the last expansion will add the last features people were hoping for. It's great.

Space Hulk: Deathwing will potentially be awesome.

Open Morrowind is finally fully playable this year, although not officially released as complete.

The last expansion for Witcher 3 finally came out. Played it. Had lots of fun.

opinions ahead

I'm looking forward to Shadow warrior 2
the talk about random generated environments is a bit of a red flag I'll admit.
But the loot, level ups, side quests and 70 weapons all sounds cool enough to get me interested.

quads don't lie

I see what you did there.

Is deathwing even coming out this year? Release date is november but the lack of info so far doesnt bode well

Knowing Streum who are extremely stingy with any info in general, it's probably not gonna be moved around much. They just really don't like telling anything about things they work on.

Yea, but not even an actual date of release less than a month before seems a bit too much secrecy.

my man

Same happened with EYE, actually. They just said "yeah we're releasing the game soon" and then plopped it out without any warning.

Atleast they wont lie about promised features or missed release dates that way>>10735682

The only game I played this year that I would recommend to a friend

Are these signs of a industry crash? Didn't the last one also have shit game after shit game released before it happened? Is a crash even possible with how big the industry is right now?

I'm not memeing or anything here. I'm genuinely curious of what would happen if everyone just stopped buying vidya. Even normalfags around me have had enough of how shit games this year have been.

The video game will happen eventually. Too many people have been chased away, and what is left are people incapable of making anything let alone games. On top of that the lack on internal talent in AAA has led many to outsource everything in terms of development which includes levels, voice acting, programming, textures, and even cutscenes. This is exorbitantly expensive, and can't support any industry for long

same thing as last time, people would just wait a while and then start buying from some other company.

I wanna add that the NES was marketed not as a video game but as a toy and thats why parents got it for their little kids.

King of Fighters XIV lived up to my hype.
Gameplay was great, netcode works perfectly after the patch, still no plans to jew it up with DLC outside of possible extra costumes and SNK addressed the feedback from player in their EVO japan stream, so the few problems left in the game will eventually get patched out. When the PC version comes out, I'll probably buy it again if it doesn't have Devuno.

Other than that, if imports count; YS VIII was another fantastic game.

I don't

It's just reused FC4

I played two games that released this year, and don't expect I'll be playing anything else.
The Division was okay. Played fine, story was alright. But was nothing super special.
Stardew Valley was pretty neat. Can't really go wrong with a Harvest Moon game, even if the character artwork wasn't so great.

But everything else seemed like uninteresting shit or "wait until its on sale for less than $20.00" tier.

I enjoyed new Doom. Most people here didn't (or didn't play it and just hated it anyway without actually playing it) but I did. Everything else I was looking forward to this year was pushed to next year, like Nier and Yakuza 0.

At least Gravity Rush 2 will be good.

Blood & Wine. The writing wasn't as good as Heart of Stone but the new area to explore was pretty nice.

Does Stardew Valley have decent controller support? It seems like fun but my RSI is playing up so it's controllers or bust for me at the moment.

That list. Using 1-10/10, 10/10 is literally wat?, 7/10 is a mix of completely mediocre and really good games, 5/10 and below on the list.

There was a thread "games suck, I want something good" shitty thread yesterday and it's still alive, we also had these threads before and yet here comes the OP.

this is more of a recap of 2016, not a complaint thread, those are complete cancer and add nothing to the board apart from making bitchy faggots think that shit's ok here

There's EDF and Dragon's Dogma on the PC, and KOFXIV on the PS4. Christ, there's gotta be more.

The first two are ports, I don't think they really count. I don't have an XBONE so no clue on its "exclusives". I guess there was Pokken on the WiiU, but that fun factor didn't last past the first few months. Was GG Revelator a 2016 game? I think it's technically 2015 but the localized versions released in 2016.

So it's just KOF and ports of good games. Fuck.

Stardew Valley?

That's about it.

srw moon dwellers

xrd revelator

haven't played kof xiv, but people seem to be enjoying it

Way of the Samurai 3 got a PC port? When did this happen?

How was deus ex?

Wait the new Deus Ex is out already?

Yep, Mankind divided came out like last week.

Some ports, EDF which I believe is also a port, and Overwatch if you're into that sort of thing, and Yakuza, and Samu- oh wait that's also ports. Shit most of the games I enjoyed were ports.

Dark Souls 3 I and Witcher 3 I guess.

*Oh wait, Xenblade Chronicles X, I hated the censorship but too little too late now.

Xenblade Chronicles X came out in 2015

This amuses me.

South Park, but it got delayed

EDF
DD
DR
Technomancer
Battlefleet Gothic

BANNERLORD WHEN?

I hope you're not serious

budget RPG that managed to improve on Spyder's previous games
I still like War Logs more though

pretty decent overall, the biggest weakness was the multiplayer balance

autism

Your list is shit no matter how much you repost it. Absolutely nobody will take it as gospel just because a single autist keeps reposting it every two hours.