Mysterious digging

copy pasting

google.com.tr/maps/place/82 Evler Mahallesi, 3103. Sk., 33460 Tarsus/Mersin/@36.9186659,34.9030926,3a,75y,359.31h,101.75t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sdVjAORgDeXS79rTcA3ZZTg!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=dVjAORgDeXS79rTcA3ZZTg&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=320.57687&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x1527de5e4f8274b9:0xeb0cf6dc069fbe6!8m2!3d36.919163!4d34.903191

- French embassy vehicles on site
- Special forces & intelligence patrol, snipers on rooftops
- Parliament members not admitted
- Undercover policeman killed
- Black suits being removed from site at night, along with debris and soil
- Neighborhood around excavation area has partial collapses
- Continues for near a year
According to one account who cites a digger (don't know reliability):
- Search is for something like Hamunaptra from the Mummy movie
- 2 diggers already in shock state
- One digger wrote "if this excavation is done by wrong hands the world will be cursed".
Another account: the excavation is for the Treasure of Daniel, from the Book of Daniel. His grave was found in Tarsus (legit).
Talks about a statue, from Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel appeared in the dream, told him that the statue had four parts representing four great empires (according to Evangelicals):
Silver chest and arms the Median
Golden head the Babylonian
Bronze hips the Greek
Iron/clay beneath the Roman
Nebuchadnezzar had this statue built and started worshipping.
One who finds the golden head becomes supreme power and rules the world as One State.

news.sol.org.tr/mysterious-excavation-under-turkish-special-forces-supervision-172720

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sol.org.tr/mysterious-excavation-under-turkish-special-forces-supervision-172720
youtube.com/watch?v=XPEWBEa8pqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think i'm ready for the global ottoroaches lads.

Bump & checked

None of us are
REMOVE ALL ROACH FILTH RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE

From OPs link

sauce that i copy pasta'd

boards.4chan.org/x/thread/19662299

Bringing the military to an archaeological site wouldn't do much, it would force smugglers to investigate and bride guards for access and loot. Also judging by OP's first image dajjal who Muslims consider to be the devil, well I know of a one-eye who doesn't like Muslims too.

WE

Tarsus has been inhabited since Neolithic times and was considered important enough that when it got invaded by outside powers it got rebuilt.

Who the fuck knows what's there.

artifacts, such as the statue you refer to, or, say, the ark of the covenant - where do they source their power from?

the moon follows the star.

turks are jews and armenyans are ancient aryans.

Sounds like stupid superstitious people wasting resources on a wild goose chase.

(check)
The people governing the West are assuredly not stupid. Superstitious? It depends on what you believe ultimate reality is, i.e. your metaphysics.

Interest bamp. It always gets in the (((wrong hands)))

Better Turks than Jews I say

>news.sol.org.tr/mysterious-excavation-under-turkish-special-forces-supervision-172720

Hitler sent search parties to find The Holy Grail, King Arthurs sword, Egyptian artifacts and to dig deep ass holes in the earth in remote locations.

He also believed there was an entrance to Agartha somewhere in the montains in Tibet.

well from the legend these artifacts had some very wierd abillitys with the holy grail being able to heal everything and the arc of the covenant having fed the jews through there desert hike.
if they were real then im guessing it was anctient technology from the last civilization.
most likely though they were just religious items that held relevance in rituals and ceremonys but otherwise mundane, just like that fucking meteor the shitskins in mecca worship.

Yawn.

This is some Third Sargon tier shit going on. Prophecies also claim he would rise from the South and head to the North (Midnight Mountain > Germany) and save his people and essentially lead them to victory against the subhuman masses and bring about a new Golden Age.

you didn't answer the question
you seem to think the power these artifacts have comes from the physical items themselves
is this your assertion?
there is no biblical reference to things such as the holy grail, the spear of destiny, or the ring of solomon - these are all based on legends and myths, as you say
let's talk about a few objects that actually do have biblical references:
the rod of moses - do you think it held any innate power? let's suppose a thief snuck it away from moses one night while he was asleep - do you honestly believe that he would have been able to use it to conjure up plagues or cause the deaths of the firstborn at his own will? was Moses told to carefully guard this rod, for if it ever fell into the wrong hands, the whole of the world could be doomed? i don't remember that passage.
or what of the ark of the covenant? suppose the armies around jericho decided that their divine mandate was just a guideline and decided to do things their own way - would it have been able to cause the walls to crumble then? the same question is asked as before - when the ark was stolen by others, were they ever able to "command its power" for themselves? or did such a practice always lead to the ruin of those who had taken it?

let's discuss Exodus 16:19-20
19 And Moses said, "Let no one leave any of it till morning," 20 Notwithstanding they did not heed Moses. But some of them left part of it until morning, and it bred worms and stank. And Moses was angry with them."

here we have the manna being given to eat, divinely bestowed upon the lifting of the dew, with very specific instructions on what to do with it. when they were followed, the manna remained and even persisted into the sabbath. when these instructions were disregarded, the manna became fouled.

perhaps the idea of objects possessing supernatural powers to be wielded by men of dubious intent is an idea propagated by idolaters. scriptures are quite clear that these idols are hollow, and any power derived from them is demonic

do people sincerely believe they can hold power over and command demons? that's a pretty bold assertion - do you think it is worth the risk? perhaps these demons know exactly what they are doing, and it is not they who are being played for fools

any user with some additional information?

not really, the only accounts we have are millenia old scriptures that got edited every time a new religious figurehead had a problem with the books.
so best we can do is guess.

yes i did but not the way you wanted.
once more if these aretefacts existet they were eather ancient technology im guessing some nanotech sci fi bullshit (the damn arc of the covenants abilitys made it sound like a fucking replicator)
or they were just mundane things, items of religous segnificants that did nothing but look fancy.
the idea that they were supernatural is unlikely to the extreme, if they were then they would still be around and functioning.

with the idea if deamons, elfes, djinn and so fucking on they are among other things immortal so at best the only way for an artefact powerd by them would be to distroy it but then you have a immortal creature on the loose and there are no historical accounts of those.

and you can be damn sure the easely weaponized artifacts like moseses staff would have been used dozens of times throughout the millenia.
most leaders would have sold there souls for something that can kill every firstborn of there enemys.

them being decoration or technology makes way more sence because those can break.
as for why they dident do anything after they were stolen, same explanation.
if they were technology they might have broken or were to complicated to use for a random fag.
think of giving a tribesman a cellphone.
also the whole thing can be made up bullshit joseph smith style.

i said it before and i say it again dont take scripture literally, this shit has been rewriten more often then you mom gets fucked every week.
further the chances are very high that the jew wrote both books as measures of mass controll to make the people into there obedient little golem.
we know fuck all that is possible or what is out there, us discovering memeonics was pure chance but now that we know the best action we can take is to experiment with things untill we find more.
we have already thrown one hell of a wrensh into the zogs plans, with more time and effort we have an honest to fuck chance to regain controll of our lives and btfo the jew once and for all.

anyway dont belive every shit you read, there have been countless assholes throughout history that made shit up to profit from the terminaly gullible.

Antifa tearing down a confederate statue - ISIS style!

if we're dealing with religious artifacts, we ought to consider the texts from where they originated from - not derivative "works"

there have been many edits, yet you fail to mention archaeological discoveries (such as the dead sea scrolls) that have corrected some edits and affirmed large portions of text to be intact and accurate

so no, not really, you answered the question with nothing more than rumor mill fodder featured in an episode of ancient aliens (their piece on the ark of the covenant is strikingly similar to the "theory" you have laid out here - in the future you should just embed the video clip as their presenter is far more adept than you) - it's great gossip and the purview of entertaining children or the easily amused

the mere fact that the rod of moses had NOT been used "dozens of times throughout the millennia" should intuit the obvious - that there was nothing special about the rod itself. moses was a simple person, needing aaron to accompany him to speak on his behalf - hardly the type of person one would expect to command such a complicated piece of machinery… it was a simple rod before moses came upon the burning bush, and it remained a simple rod thereafter. it was the Almighty performing all of those works and wonders, and was certainly not under any obligation to obey some hapless wavings of a stick - the mere existence of which being entirely dependent on His will to begin with

it is understandable for a logical mind to disregard anything that they have no proof of - without firsthand knowledge of something, we have nothing but faith to go on to determine whether or not we believe something

it is also easy to let our own experiences bias how we view everything else - our frame of reference is the way the world is now, so naturally everything that happened in ancient times must somehow fit the mold of the way we understand the world to be in the present. those ancients were just fools for not having the words to describe what was "technology" - even objects they had crafted with their very own hands … they were clever enough to fashion such objects, yet were foolish enough to have no understanding of them at the same time - perhaps it is not they who lack the understanding

it is easier still to disregard things that we personally have never felt or experienced. there are countless stories from people who have felt or witnessed what they would describe as a "miracle" - something that cannot be explained even with the mighty pool of knowledge we have built up for ourselves. they may vary from the sensational to the subtle, yet there they are and they continue to occur - some of us experience them every single day, and it is indeed a shame that so many others do not and perhaps never will

it all comes down to a choice we all make -
you can believe if you wish to or not. the choice you make is of no consequence for those who do believe and those who choose to engage in >muh demon possession and so forth take things any of us may say about them with even less regard yet still press on doing what they do, in private anonymity - i'm sure you can appreciate that - and they assuredly have far more resources at their disposal with which to further their ends than anyone here on these boards

we can continue "chasing the dragon" in our noble efforts to unlock the secrets of the universe - our cumulative efforts to date have made the world we live in such a fine place, don't you think?

your very last statement is quite amusing to say the least (pic related)

youtube.com/watch?v=XPEWBEa8pqg

Its the Ankaran Sarcophagus.

the entire worlds resources are used by the elites to find and unciver the old "tech"/ "religious power" of the ancients. when this much energy is expended to reveal lost knowledge at least those people think it is real enough to do so. that is what matter, the powers that be are laser focused on harnessing power for themselves beyond the physical…. in several years with tech they will achieve near godhood, this is their goal.

I remember my first holiday in my entire life was at Turkey.

It was there, at the hotel that that served margarita Pizza, and Pineapple and sweetcorn pizza, being the first one I ever had. It was amazing, the Turks hold the secret to actually making pineapple pizza taste good, as sicne then, I've had others and they're all as shit as anyone would warrant them to taste like, resulting in all the negative posts people make about them if they take over, would it mean the secrets to Pinapple Pizza that isn't shit would be globally spread?