RIP 40k

The last bastion of white male entertainment is about to get enriched. Once 40k is gone the only thing we'll have left is anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Praetorian_Guard
magic.wizards.com/en/content/pro-tour-magic-event-types-events
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tom_Kirby
gutenberg.org/ebooks/6130?msg=welcome_stranger
gutenberg.org/ebooks/1727
gutenberg.org/zipcat2.php/18947/18947-h/18947-h.htm
gutenberg.org/ebooks/1251
gutenberg.org/files/16464/16464-h/16464-h.htm
encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Donald
myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-sports/
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Truth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mind
theabsolute.net/ottow/weinger.html
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Primaris_Space_Marines
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Matt Ward, C. S Goto among others were bad enough
Also Squatting Tomb Kings

Eh as far at the very least we probably won't see female Guardsmen for a while seeing as they usually release by codex
As far as I know this actually will lead to one thing many people, including Holla Forumsacks have been fucking asking for for years and that is Plastic Sisters of Battle, though I'm pretty sure we're going to see a clerical or assasain based Female Sigmarines mini battletome next year
I don't think

Matt Ward and C.S. Goto don't touch 40k anymore Word has it Ward is sticking to sigmar, chances are he probably wrote the game breaking Tzeentch Battletome
Cruddace is honestly probably the worst thing in terms of Crunch, as despite fucking up Tyranids fucking hard in 6th he is the lead designer for 8th and his favourite army "Imperial Guard" is the only thing thats really broken other than maybe Death Guard and Ultrasmurfs Smurfs only because of Robby G who is the only unit more broken than Guard Infantry Squads

Holla Forums hates men and toxic masculinity.

That said if they fucking ever Try Female Space Marines then I'm fucking out as that does not match the lore what so ever

There was a female guard leader-thing in the Space Marine game, had a fairly prominent role.

And yeah, I'm not big into 40k, especially miniatures, but weren't Sisters of Battle always a thing anyway?

Eldars have females, guardsmen have females, dark eldar have females, chaos demons are "female" too, sisters of battle are entirely female, etc

But of course they'll just make female space marines

Maybe it's time to create new entertainment and when it comes out support it both with money and propaganda.

Most of the Holla Forums tier fluff in 40k is only still around because the setting has never been scrubbed by GW. They do their best to avoid mentioning accumulated "problematic" things like the Praetorians or niggedy-noggs practically not existing for most of the history of GW publications.

What I'm really curious about is if they'll be going so far to make female muhreens canon.

They are a thing

There is also Gang Escher though I wonder if they're placed in the New Necromunda boxset because they're females or them and Goliath make a pretty good Dichotomy

They are still a thing it's just they're all made in metal and cost a fucking fortune

Look I'd hope GW know that while there is a lot of pozzed people in their fanbase there is also a lot of Holla Forumsacks and releasing Female Space Marines will cause their biggest fall in sales ever, I'm pretty invested but I'll probably drop out for everything baring tournaments if they do
Same pozzed fags thing Salamanders are Niggers and not Black Skin Whiteys

Theyll lose everyone or mostly everyone if they. Autists wouldnt stand for such a lore break.

It was only a matter of time. It doesn't really make a difference how masculine and Imperialist the the original canon was, the sort of people who play this game are either hermit metalheads or fat betas, and either don't get involved with the things they don't like or are complete pushovers. Any SJW shit they push just won't sell. It's not like there's a market for women at all in this, the most autistic game and fanbase that probably exists near the mainstream.

t. was a hermit metalhead 40k fan still have all my models and paints, it was a fun pastime

Will I finally get my tastefully dark god empress?

AoS already has DIVERSE paintjobs, i.e. suddenly nigger Khornates.

No they won't. Most people will stay with the medium no matter what because they invested too much time/money into it not to mention their life would feel completely empty without it. Samething happened with western video games.

I'm not shitting on Chinese fingerpaintings, but they're certainly not made for whites.

Remember dindu nuffin, nogs can do no wrong
Also Vulkan is the new god emperor because
WE
WUZ
EMPEROR
AND SHEEEIT

don't count on that. If Games Workshop sells out it will be impacted like everything else has if not more so.

Like others have said, they already had this stuff if you wanted it this is just signalling that they're prepared to start trashing.

this is the thing i dont get. what is to gain from this?
you can simplify videogames so any retarded "gurl garmer" can play, you can butcher comicbooks until any retard can pick them up and understand them or write them. but warhammer? the amount of work needed to play its abismal. the fact that even the actual amount of people that play it still does after so many fuck yous from GW its a miracle.
this attack to table tops its personal, they know that right wing communities tend to enjoy the setting of 40k. GW its bleeding money from everywhere, they cant afford to make mistakes now.

DotR couldn't come soon enough… Traitors hang first.

nah they won't lose shit, most of the mega-autists that have been in 40k for so long that they are used to lore breaks from rule set changes. these are the 400 pound faygo-chugging goon faggots that dominate the conversation with leftist horseshit in 40k forums and lead the conversation for everyone. Most major forums are actually in agreement with what is happening. Only places like Holla Forums and /tg/ are pissed off.

it's not even so much a demographically thing, the entire world is built on harsh survival

Like I can read some of the 40K novels, they are kind of an acquired taste in a way in that the space marines and the imperium is no doubt dogmatic… but then.. that's 40K… the 40K world is harsh. You can't really make it "female friendly" without altering that and then… will it be 40k ?!!? I dunno. It's actually kind of great in a way because it's actualy hard to fuck with in the way the SJWs would probably want.

GW managed to turn things around back in 2013 or 2014. They're making millions on Warhammer: Total War alone with pretty much no risk on their end.

Sometimes I think it's more to do with rewriting the history of franchises rather than just trying to implement an agenda. Think about how (((they're))) remaking a lot of media no matter how terrible it is, even running at a loss to do so. It's the long game to bury the original history so the next generation will be mostly oblivious to it, growing up and memorizing only the new crap. You can how sinister it all is when you view the situation 20-30 years from now.

*can see

Someone make a hijab wearing sister of battle and post it on 40K faceberg and see if it gets removed or bent

Might as well salt the fucking earth and meme 40K halal edition.

Well after 8th started W40k picked up a shit tonne again

Tbh Robby is already the new emperor

REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE
REPORT THE KIKE

ok *reports you*

Really makes you think

Of all fucking primarchs, they make the nigger eternal.

Its one of the core components of cultural marxism. Anything that men dominate - sports, video games, being manly. These have to disappear, or turn into feminine dominated things. All of society is to be feminized, zero male influence or expression.

Oh look, another game company ruining the game for 99% of customers while listening to 1% of their customers. Where have I seen this before?

Warhammer Fantasy was already fucked, albeit for different reasons. It's not long until 40k follows suit.

GO THE FUCK BACK TO DUMBLR

The "moral" of 40K is ultimately that faith DOES protect and xenophobia IS necessary. Don't tell GW that though.

Not only heacy 14 vibe, inquisition intends to keep humanity pure.
No mutants or abhumans tolerated

It's supposed to be about the tragic fact that we must ultimately abide mistreatment to ourselves in order to overcome greater adversity. In the same way that the pyramids were only feasible at the time due to slave labor.
At least, that's what I always got out of it.

You gotta remember, there is nothing to gain

Its cultural hegemony. No aspect of neet life can be allowed untouched. Everything else has captitulated so they have to chase down increasingly minor and autistic means until they "enlighten" everyone. They continue to get spanked at metal, comics are beginning to recover (or at least sales are slipping), traditional games are dead, franchises are slipping off the yoke as they remember that titties sell. They have no choice, there is no thought in the matter just their endless feelings.

Vulkan and the Salamanders aren't niggers, they're black from the elements and environment of their home planet. They're white guys with blackface so ingrained that steel wool can't get it out.

Reminds me of this gem. Giving one inch to these people is a sure sign of terminal illness.

Okay GW listen very, very carefully. You ruined Fantasy and can never fix it. Do not do the same thing to 40k. In fact, stop touching 40k. I've lost faith in your ability to create your own product and am sticking to fan made rules and second hand models. This is war.

Empire of man should stop killing tyranids on sight, they're an oppressed race.

Yeah, you have absolutely no reason to believe that and no evidence for your claim.

They are technically refugees from another galaxy, because they are being pursued by something far more sinister and deadly than themselves.

White men don't control the media, finance or education. This is what happens. Quit playing with toys and go kill a Jew.

What more can you expect from literal Plastic Merchants? The White Man will not be able to retreat into his follies anymore, he will have to face the real world ahead now.

One of the last bastions is falling.
F

What is this instinct to drop your current fanbase in order to chase a POTENTIAL new fanbase? Seems risky and it also seems like it's not paying off.

Go le fuck yourself.

We must meme harder!

DOTR ON NOVEMBER 4TH, ALL NIGGERS, SPICS, KIKES AND SAND NIGGERS ARE TO BE CAST UPON THE STONES
TRAITORS HANG FIRST

remember, we're going for high scores, not just one or two

Life's just a big joke isn't it?

Unsurprisingly, the artwork is such crap that we can't tell which ones are supposed to be female anyway.

Checked. Honk

Wargaming has its origin in 19th century Prussia my boastful burger buddy.

Day of the Rope is the punchline.

Make sure to tell GW to fuck off. Make sure enough people tell them to fuck off that they respond with jewish tard rage. Make sure they rage hard enough that they get articles on Kikebart Tech so that people who have never played Warhammer get to laugh at them.

War games themselves may not be degenerate, but Games Workshop's games certainly are. The game's balance is designed not around good and healthy competition, but around "buy the latest ridiculously overpriced release, goyim!", and the community is such utter garbage that thinks how well you paint should be factored into who wins and who loses a war game.

Nothing of value is being lost here.

You're just grumpy because you suck at painting.

You're not wrong though.

High energy Race War
Purge the heretics

Choose one and only one. The thick fuck failed to understand that the game has to appeal to someone instead being one massive vanity project

Use your own molds or use a 3d printer for fun and profit.
Self made molds have been around since forever

The faux retro aesthetic. I hate this. Low resolution graphics can look very nice, but this shit is lazy. They don't even use a fucking multiple of 8 for the tile dimensions.

>not wanting this in your army
I guess that makes sense if you're gay or something.

That's entirely true, and I have absolutely nothing against a completely separate painting competition that I don't have to take part in.
However, the idea of the "comp score" is disgusting filth that has a tendency to spread to other games as well throughout the hobby.
If I compete with others in a contest of tactical and strategic decision making, things like "how pretty the pieces are" and "whether or not my opponent likes the strategy I used" aren't acceptable factors in determining my performance. The ruleset is bad enough without involving this kind of nonsense.
Polite sage since this is basically getting offtopic.

So where's yours?

That's name sounds like some kind of parody, I doub-
oh, okay.

It’s clearly tainted by Chaos.

Agreed, of course, because that is logical. If you want to promote the hobby side you have a separate prize for best painted and if you really, REALLY want to promote it you make that prize equal to the competitive first place prize, but you never combine them or make some fucked up middle of the road comp score that shits on everyone.

I do support a five color minimum of whatever quality a player can manage though, for the sake of game immersion. They don't have to look good, but it's nice to look down at an army in terrain, rather than garish unpainted plastic.

A decade ahead of you lad. GW only gets my sheckles when they earn them. It's sculpting and skirmish games for me. Maybe some 6th Ed Fantasy now and then too.

GW was always kiked. If you ever bought into their over-priced shit you just helped build the temple.

The hooker boots make most of the difference in height.

I understand that they just released a new set of 7 plastic figurines that was $84. Their website lists $85 as the cutoff for free shipping.

The kike blood makes the difference in beauty, Lena.

Jesus Christ on a cracker, is their HQ in the
City of London?

My evidence that people won't revolt and actually do anything to stop this madness? Oh, the entire comic book industry, the entire video game industry, and the entire film industry.

Nothing major.

The comic industry just did yet another walk-back after the failure of pandering to the left. While there are a few holdouts still finishing up their contracts, the kikes behind the comics know which way the shekels falls.

try hard fag boy

Whatever if GW does something stupid especially you Ward, i'll simply not accept it as canon, i recommend all fans do this.

The ones that spend the money in relevant number are the ones that would stop buying.

This is your problem. You see these companies spew leftism again and again, lose money again and again, and assume that they are merely inept and out of touch.
If you aren't familiar with the concept of "shifting the Overton Window", look into it, and then you'll understand the motive behind their actions.
When your orders come from the (((people))) who print dollars, profits are insignificant. Their purpose is to rewrite public perceptions.

Good. The sooner the dumb cattle that spend money on this shit are crushed by their own """hobbies""", the better. How dumb do you have to be to blow money on chunks of plastic made in china by slaves that cost a fraction of retail sale and then spend hours painting them? It's just as bad as the cattle who spend money on Jerseys for their favorite football player who is a literal negroid who uses his paycheck to fuck his daughters in college.

Let me reiterate

At least video games WERE digital works of art and entertainment, often supporting the white designers, artists, programmers that worked on the games. Now they are made by chink and pajeet h1bs, crammed with propaganda and filled with micro-transactions that the corporations use to farm the dumb cattle. As in they've devolved to the level of this shitty warhammer crap.

user do you even have autism? just kidding buddy

you are right about the perceived pressure to buy new sets as the rules are constantly changing and it really sucks when someone just has more time and more money to always buy the newest best thing.
sage for /tg/ autism in Holla Forums

Haha shut up kike.

Sisters are explicitly there because Catholic Church in Space was once taken over by a crazy pope who also made himself regent of the Empire's paper pushers, ie he was defacto dictator. So after they killed his ass the Church wasn't allowed private armies, except for hordes of martyrs sent off to immediately die or elite guards. So they decided to interpret the clause "no men under arms" as literally no dudes but chicks are a-okay, hence bolter bitches who are insane nuns that wear armored corsets to ensure nobody will mistake them for men. They are literally only useful because they can't have brigades of warrior monks anymore without starting a civil war.

40k is realistic in one sense that other fantasy and scifi is not, laws are always subverted, perverted, or just plain not properly enforced as time rolls on an the people responsible for making them die off.

Spess Elfs are freaky aliens that are always described as disturbing and inhuman so both of their sexes are freakish stick-men.

Daemons have "chicks" if the term can be applied. How any libtards can stand that the God of Trannys is also the God of Rape without their heads popping is a mystery to me.

Yeah Salamanders are white looking guys with dead black skin and red eyes. There are two others who are pale white and have fucked up eyes as well. There was the nigga librarian in one of the games however.

GW has been going down the shitter for years. They killed off their fantasy franchise in favor for the most cringeworthy replacement ever, Age of Sigmar. It literally has a rule in it where you can make up rules if you don't know them. There's also the option to autistically screech for better results on rolls. Absolutely retarded.

Also, if you have been following the most recent 40k lore, GW fucking murdered that as well. Primaris marines made on Mars from the geneseeds of other chapters without them knowing. Then these abominations are redistributed throughout all of the chapters. No big fucking deal. It's not like the geneseed is the most prized possession of a chapter and taking that information from them would be grounds for a civil war within the Imperium. Nope, no sir, everything is perfectly peachy.

Oh that's not even mentioning that all of the models they sell cost fucking pennies to make.

The only reason GW is doing well is because they are giving out their IP like candy to game developers. GW is physically incapable of making decent shit themselves.

You read way too much into it when my reply was directed elsewhere. I don't have a problem, cunt.

If you didn't have a problem, you wouldn't consider their actions to be "pandering to the left". They are not targeting people who believe them, they are targeting people who do NOT believe them.

No thank you

Fucking what? So Mars is under siege now by the combined force of all the chapters and the never-really-disbanded-just-painted-their-troops-different-colors Ultramarines? The Imperial Navy and Guard forced to choose sides as a new civil war envelops Terra, causing the golden throne to finally malfunction, and the warp portal it holds closed to finally rend asunder?

Or did spess marines just get a new suit of armor inside a suit of armor piloting a suit of armor?

Slaaneshi daemon.

Privateer Press > Games Workshop
I am sure this won't end poorly.

Long-time fa/tg/uy here: If you haven't abandoned the legacy companies like WotC and GW already, then you're the frog in the boiling pot. These companies have been pozzed for years now and only getting worse. Stop giving them your money.

It's almost like GW is promoting a weird kind of replacement immigration where slowly around you all your fellow Space Marines no longer have genetic ties to you.

No. The point is that there isn't a civil war going on after the creation of the primaris marines. The most sacred relic of every chapter was taken from them and mixed with other relics to make a new super-super-soldier, and everyone is suddenly fine with this.

It was Gullimans idea so its okay. Oh also he is alive again.

Primaris Marines are just more elite Space Marines so GW can sell even less models per box for an even higher price.

What the fuck else exactly do these people want?

It was 5th when Cruddace neutered Nids and made IG the best.

Probably Slaanesh is not pleased.

Hey, at least they didn't get fucked over as hard as Chaos did.

This type of dev, is only interested in games where they can genderswap, than 2 years later, they leave the universe and move on to the next target.

Why?

Because that is the only way they get brownie points. The actual gamers don't like their kiked up games, they get a few articles in the KIA community and thats it.

The jews clap, while the silent majority is fuming.

Female space marines and male sisters of battle, apparently. They don't want to be happy. They want us to be unhappy.

I only ever wanted to play tabletop games.

They are chasing a new fanbase, they are paying the feminist tax. It is a real racket.

Why do women have to ruin everything?

Not Jewesses.

This is what we are dealing with.

Why is the hair fucking fushia every TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>10734167

Take a closer look, user

Looks like a guy to me. Kill it with fire

Well. Sounds like good news for Privateer Press.

No way, Nids had it the worst. It was impossible to win against anyone thanks to Cruddace. Chaos stuck around for a LONG time, and that Tzeentch summoning list was near the top among WAACfags.

Chaos still had the option of allying Marines and tanks and could still field a 'Nidzilla' list of ginormous daemons which at least would be fun. Least you still had invul saves and psychic powers worth a damn and your big guys could be deployed more than 6" apart and your version of genestealers weren't made useless, and your bolter/sword combo counted for an extra attack.

Space marines cant be female, space marine have implants that can only be added to a male body, otherwise the body will explode or some shit

It's not that it'll explode, it's just that the implants won't activate in a body that doesn't have the level of hormones that a man does.

Meh, 40k has been shit for awhile now. It happens to all the franchises.

Let's be honest a marine would stop being a marine if he became a she.

It's called the Empire of MAN - BURN IN A FIRE YOU ROASTY BIOFEMALES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not as cucked as White Wolf. RIP WoD.

Because its a she-thing and she thinks that looks good because she's seen a bunch of other sluts do it in movies.

That's what gets me most… These bitches do that because they think it makes them different, yet they all do it in the colors and manner of people they saw in movies, wherein the women who espouse such are all trying to seem different, yet are utterly the same as all the others who espouse that pattern.

This whole fucking shit is just another exemplificiation of "I'm different!", grown drastically out of control because so many men no longer have the will to tell women "No".

Female space marines.
It doesn't matter, because thats not how it works. Women don't want their own thing, they want your thing.
They don't want their own, female-centric group, with good fluff to fit the context and setting. They don't give a shit about the context and setting.
They see something where you said "Girls cant be X" and that's all they care about.
So you'll wind up getting female space marines. It'll probably be even weirder though, because of the setting - female IG and/or tranny Marines. And then from tranny Marines, they'll have them 'transition' into full on female Marines.

These sorts of hobbies are inevitably doomed, because women are attracted to any circle in which they think they can get attention, and the men in such circles (especially at the corporate level) are usually such weak people as to allow themselves to be run over by the diversity patrol.

I still remember the /tg/ thread about 4th edition D&D, when they add tranny elves and said half-orcs came from peaceable exchange between orcs and human barbarian clans (as opposed to fucking rape by fucking orcs), and what was the response?
And now D&D is full-blown casual dogshit. They tried to go back to 3.5-esque material with 5e, albeit still watered the fuck down, but nobody cares anymore, because Pathfinder exists.

Unironically this.

I mean yeah, there's a ton of thematic reasons why they're all male They're god damn warrior monks, of course they're all male, I was just giving the in-universe explanation.

Which seems to be women are shit fighter only men have the test to go to war (with augments). Which is a descent reflection of reality.

Wasn't female physiology too weak and incompatible with SPESS MEHREEN implants? Testosterone, adrealine production and bone structure are too different than your warrior monk

Plus a shit load of spiritual qualities required that are next to none existent in women.

To be fair, being fruity and gay and sexually ambiguous is fairly in theme for Elves, so I was not too fazed when I first saw that. But yes, D&D is worse for wear. 5th edition just feels like a lazy tribute to 2nd edition.

idk, I can think of two situations in which the "law" is subverted in fantasy, that being LotR and Macbeth.

It really isn't man. Thats a far more recent thing than most people think.

Is a lazy copy of 3.5 bro. That's it. That's LITERALLY all it fucking is - they copied most of the 3.5 rules, and added some of the lazy MMO-tier shit they brought in with 4e. Its shit. Utter fucking shit.

Side note: I have never met a female who plays D&D who was nother A) a totally half-assed player seeking attention or B) a legit fucking psycho. I hate gaming with chicks, they're almost-invariably shitty role-players, shitty players (excluding a very-small group that REALLY try to learn things so they can be like the 'gaymer gurl' who is 'good' at some FPS because she's spent fucking 200 hours doing it, likely while streaming it for donations) and just generally attention whores, even the ones that aren't absolutely terrible with the attention whoring.

Sad to see it go. Fuck GW though, they literally pruned the lore and model availability to the point of irrelevancy.

The super space marines are bad enough.

So what percentage of women were you saying had a legitimate interest in the hobby and weren't insane?

I remember when the first dawn of war was released. It was full of the perfect amount of warhammer lore, tons of quotes about faith and the emperor everywhere and the religious nature of the marines was emphasized at every turn. Then in later games the marines became… marines. Just normal military blokes.

It was boring and really a shame that there is only 1 warhammer game in existence essentially.

Warhammer has always been a little different because it has always contained historical commentary. Some of it is serious, and much of it (especially in Fantasy) is at least a little tongue in cheek. 40k is in large part a commentary on the Catholic Church in its heyday, the Roman Empire, etc. LotR is somewhat more of a cultural commentary (orcs are muslims etc), less about history. Warhammer really takes asshole politics and makes it a centerpiece of the setting, in both Fantasy and 40k. For instance, in Fantasy, many of the aristocracy in the Empire hang out with a Skaven (Rat-man race spawned from Chaos) guy they know because he gives them cool party drugs, while continuing to promote a false narrative to the general populace that Skaven do not even really exist as a separate race or nation and are probably just ratlike Beastmen, because Skaven really plan on taking over the whole planet but the aristocrats are too selfish to give up fantasy cocaine and MDMA to allow people to be aware of the Skaven Problem.

Statistical 0.

Jesus Christ the Jews truly are the ratfolk.

MAKE YOUR OWN GAMES!!!
YOU SURE AS HELL HAVE THE MONEY!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
EVEN HILARY IS GOING DOWN SOON BITCHES!!!!

Fuck GW, I'll never forgive them for killing Fantasy

Sounds about right. Sounds like another point for the reactionary crowd.

Read a book.

M42

As much as it pains me to say it, Holla Forums is deeply out of touch on this front. Matters of /tg/ have seen this kind of pozz rearing it's ugly dyed head for the past 5+ years. It happened to all the big companies and has been for a while. This latest proclamation about gender equality isn't even the most egregious bit of faggotry from GW, for fuck's sake.

What people need to start doing is cut the sunk-cost bullshit and excise these companies from their lives. There's plenty of better alternatives that haven't been jewing people for decades, like GW has.

Why don't you people just make your own fashy roleplaying game, steal the art from some place else. If Varg can do it, so can you!

They already pulled this shit by making the Imperial Knight (knight of course being a traditional male title) pilot in Dawn of War 3 a fucking sheboon. Not just a nigger, not just a woman, but both at the same time. I'm so glad I stopped trying to get into 40k. It was actually just the models and rules being so fucking expensive and time consuming. I've just stuck to the tabletop 40k rpgs and older novels because I love the idea of the setting. Too bad too, because DoW2 is one of my favorite games ever. Though when I think about that a bit harder, there was that nigger librarian (muh africans are totally smart angle).

Eh, I have to really agree with some anons in this thread though, honestly, GW are kikes and they are certainly going to try to rope in new players but the amount of shit you have to do and money you have to spend is going to make this a big waste of time because it's a hobby that just isn't as accessible as video games or comics. Most SJW haven't even made one single solitary thing in their lives, let alone have the patience or dedication to build and paint models. Though I'm sure some fatass bulldyke is going to poor solder together some female space marines and paint them with her period blood or some shit.

Don't cry for 40k, anybody who knows it's history will know that GW was going to jew out for whatever it thinks will bank it the most shekels. If we lived in a perfect world, GW would just crank up the nationalism and paint the 40k universe as a right wing dream world instead of the shithole it is if they thought they could get more money though us. SJW leftism is popular to try and cuck for, so they want their oppressionbux, any bone they throw to (((progessivism))) is just a cash grab.

Are you legitimately autistic or just pretending to be retarded? "Prussian war games" were nothing but practice for warfare – not mindless recreation. Unless you think painted figures of gay inquisitors and OC female space marines fighting Slaaneshi demonettes on your little grid will help you plan for a coming invasion of France, they two would only be comparable if you have an IQ lower than the amount of money your mother asked for Tyrone to bring you into the world as a fatherless half-breed to begin with.

Don't forget she had SJW hairstyle as well

That's the magic of RPGs: Any RPG can be a fashy RPG if you've got the right group and the right GM. Not to mention that an innumerable number of campaigns and published material focus on the themes of rooting out degenerates that would destroy the peace of the world and welcome evil, corrupting forces into the kingdoms of men.

PDF piracy also means you can take any book you like, use all the good parts, and homebrew/houserule away anything you dislike. But if you're really dedicated to crafting your own experience, designing tabletop games is far easier and more accessible than making your own vidya. It's a place most would be vidya designers should start, but don't.

Anita's and Zoe's ilk are like cancer mixed with AIDS. They infect the host, take what they want and jump the ship with host shits the bed.
They're not loyal like the fanbase that put up with GWs bullshit for years for now. Huge price hikes? Okay? Tau are literal weeaboos? Gay knights become gary stus with their silver baby carriers? Okay. Dawn of War 3? Maybe.

They're pleasing the minority that will drop 40K like a moldly turd once they indulged their scat fetish

The Art of War applies equally to Prussia, France, Slaanesh, and the stones of Go.
Now whether or not any of the above can be useful is another question entirely.

digging that first pic.

Or how about you stop wasting your fucking money on this bullshit and spend it on the cause of SAVING YOUR RACE! Further, the time spent playing this game could be spent improving yourself by becoming /fit/ and training with real guns and blades that you bought for less than the cost of your fucking miniatures.

We did. Don't talk about it. There are many valid strategies to winning a race war.

Agreed user. I was merely stating aloud my interpretation of what GW is thinking. I never said it was a good idea. Look at damn near everything the kikes have attempted to throw at establishes audiences, only to see it fail; Cisbusters, the new Star Trek, the huge (((progressive))) push in comics, the crappy writing in established video game franchises, so on and so forth. the only one that has worked was star wars and that's only because Jew Jew Abrams is effective at obfuscating the pozz just enough for normies to be able to ignore it I really hope this just kneecaps games workshop and they buckle but I don't think so, at least, it won't completely. I could be proven wrong however, especially if GW starts to (((diversify))) it's staff with niggers and females. THEN we might see a real fucknig collapse.

And I can also apply the Art of War's "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak." when I feel like absolute shit because of my pulled wisdom tooth but won't tell the cute cashier that because I know she hates whiners, and loves "tough guys".
Point being: Just because its applicable doesn't mean it was necessarily designed to be – and the autist who insisted that "war games" like Warhammer are a highly refined intellectual pursuit of taste and culture because Prussian strategists did something tangentially related to it, is just retarded.

People won't care, just like they don't care about Magic the Gathering. They are too addicted to quit.

Except the major difference is that military war gaming was refereed by an experienced commander who would apply invaluable experience in order to make a lot of calls on how successful an action might be. This is contrasted with games primarily designed with fun and an attempt at balance in mind and by people with (I think I can safely assume) virtually zero battlefield experience. The lessons learned in tabletop wargames only go so far as "outrange your opponent" or "use cover" which is better than nothing at all, but it's in no way comparable to the insights on unit formation and maneuvering gained from serious war gaming.

these kind of women don't give a fuck about 40k, they just want to paint the models and someone SJW cunt punt is wasting their time browsing the 40k catalog with nothing better to but complain petty comments.

You are comparing two different kinds of beasts here. Unlike MTG, GW does not have yearly tournaments, regular expansions and meets funded by WoTC.

No, they just have constant rules revisions, organized play, in-store events, new codices, new models..

it's a tranny user

Tournaments with pots numbering in hundreds of thousands
vs
You might win bunch of model kits maybe.
And well the size between those two groups are drastic to say the least, does anyone book hotels cross state, buy plane tickets or go on a car trek to play with some plastic models.
GW stores are shutting down left and right especially here in EU

Wew. Pure this:

Indeed.

More info on Praetoria? Why is it "problematic"?

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Praetorian_Guard

Guess.

It was only a matter of time until the forces of Slannesh (Cultural Marxism) tried to subvert 40k

The 2nd pic is kinda over done, isnt it?
Only appropriate that our God of Chaos have a Chaos Marking
Chaos Kek marines when?

Who gives a shit about Marines anyways?

They already destroyed the necrons bro.

GW have just re-released a lot of the old metal IG regiment figures except Praetorians (and Cadians and Catachans cos they have new figures for these two)

Varg's magic system sucks. Just sayin

All the more sickening that it be a British company. This world must die.

Tried, and succeeded. Dark days, indeed.

You need to have your head checked.

And your body and soul purged by clensing fire.

It's a wonder they lasted that long. Corporations chose their side a long while ago.

The chapters send gene seed to Mars regularly.
Mars has more than enough gene seed sampled AND Mars is the one that makes marines when a new founding is made.
So Mars certainly has the capacity. That part isn't questionable - some magos improving on the Emperors work is.

Then they will switch to cartering to those that give them.

persistence pay off. It's time we learn from SJWs and feminist and be obnoxious and loud. That's how they get their way.
By hammering and complaining again and again and appearing bigger than you are.

What about all pretending to be brand new Star Wars fans when the next movie comes out, but all being convinced the Empire are the good guys, and being unable to be persuaded otherwise?

Gentlemen, the solution is clear. Upload older books to pirate sites. If new ones come out, edit them and upload them to pirate sites, as well, but make it very clear in the titles and description that they are devoid of feminism. Do not buy new miniatures with female features, or else alter them to look male. If you do the latter, post instructions online for others to do so.

If they cannot handle their business, you take it away from them. It's much simpler to do it with an RPG than it is to do it with comics or video games.

They sell knights and other medieval and fantasy pieces that are like the little green army men. They primer up and paint just fine. They're a larger scale but it's worth it. Just buy some, they're not expensive so you can get a shit ton for under 50 bucks. Then just hit the craft store and make some simple terrain. Get some dice, come up with a point system and make up a simplified game like my friends and I did without having to give all your money to people who wanna pander to SJWs…. You're welcome.

Isn't the next movie the "last one"? That's my impression at least

South Africanized?

>It literally has a rule in it where you can make up rules if you don't know them. There's also the option to autistically screech for better results on rolls. Absolutely retarded.
That got removed its still a shit game but there is no point bringing up that shit as it doesn't apply anymore

It's called the IMPERIUM OF MAN

Look it's not as bad as what Female Space Marines would be, and it'll only get worse and you'll have people complaining why the chick marines aren't as powerful as Guard

Yeah, it actually is fairly common

You can taste the pain in your post. You've been scammed for years by kikes who made you waste countless time and money on shitty plastic dolls only to use that money to further the cultural marxist agenda as stated decades ago in the Protocols.

Open your eyes and see the truth or remain a slave forever.

Haha shut up kike. Sculpting, converting, and playing skirmish games is fun.

Look at these money figures
magic.wizards.com/en/content/pro-tour-magic-event-types-events
GW is too broke to organize events like these

If you think it was bitching and whining what gave them power then you are still bluepilled as fuck. It was JEWISH PRINTED DOLLARS, JEWISH BRIBED POLITICIANS and JEWISH RUN CORPORATIONS that pushed this JEWISH FOUNDED AND FUNDED MOVEMENT CREATED IN FRANKFURT.

Lurk. fucking. more.

i just checked those out.

i'm out guys.

it had been so much fun…

Go virtue signal somewhere else you fucking homo.

How ironic.

Hey, shithead, don't put words in my mouth. Fun isn't being prioritized 'over everything else' and you know it. Fun is just fun. Fuck off if you don't like our hobby. I was going to apologise for calling you a kike in light of your recent post but now I won't.

Yeah it's pretty bad.

How normalfags take over something in a nutshell

Muh nigga that depends on how you play if you play for competition yup it's absolutely pointless and non related to war gaming since its basically let's twist the rules out of reality as much as you can,if you're just playing with your friends you can use some basic strategies,i used to play what was basically total war without knowing there was such a thing as total war with my friends.

I'd give them troops,use maps and have them decide what they wanted to do with them,they'd tell me and i would decide what happened with dices and myself giving bonus based on numbers,experience terrain etc,no written rules just muh history shit
they clash with each other,the scouts detect each other,or they would scout without getting detected and then when there was a battle they'd ditch it out using warhammer rules (with reinforcemens arriving or retreating,their losses would be deducted from the army etc etc)
All set in the napoleonic italian campaigns,it was bretty good i guess.

They killed MTG too. The fanbase is basically 40% SJW, 40% Rick and Morty fans/retards, the rest is normal people.

Not only that, the game became fucking expensive, because of casuals playing commander.

Don't mind me I'll just keep laughing as you cucks continue to enrich a corporation that makes money from scamming you as they push their zionist propaganda through the same overpriced dolls you pay for.

Guilliman being alive again actually makes sense from a lore/plot progression point.
The primaris marines are just a fucking money-grab and are stupid and dumb.

More fool them. Old Praetorians Never Die

Casuals playing Commander is fine, but maybe that's just my love of Commander speaking. Wrath the spikes! Jace war now!

Nigger how many times do I need to say I use fan rules and build and play my own shit before you read it? Is English not your first language?

AHAHAHA awww.

And a lot of shit taken straight out of the Byzantium.

Everyone's equal in every way, goy. It's not like 40k hasn't already been flooded with sayanim already. Get comfy and let us tribe handle things.

I play commander too, and I like it for the Timmy factor, but MTG aint fucking gold, look at those prices for useless cards. Not only that WotC tries to kill Modern every year and T2 is cancer.

Also all the political bullshit too.

Spikes live sad existences bro.

The Aquila is Roman.

I'm sure you faggots calculating line of sight for your toy space chads to shoot your buddy's toy ayylamos will be an asset in war, you're clearly preparing to be great generals. Your knowledge of fictional weapons and cultures will make you unique and important in the days to come.

No (((toxic masculinity))) or testosterone = little resistance herding you into the FEMA camp.

They react rather than having true forward thinking design. They have a twenty five year established product with a rabid fanbase. Expanding that fanbase gradually is good, for example bringing in a few more girls with Commander, but they need to embrace Modern wholeheartedly. Maybe switch to a more intuitive scale of 40 card standard, 60 card modern, and 100 card Commander? Kids could buy in with a single draft, immediately understand the idea of more complex formats by minimum deck size, and eventually revisit standard with new interest. They really need to think ahead and about creating lifelong customers. Another good example is energy, which is a fun mechanism but came out of nowhere, was useless for a while, and now doesn't have a proper counter when all they had to do was print an anti-proliferate type ability on like one card in Ixalan.

The Egyptian storyline, and the loosh farming of millions of excited kids, has also not escaped my notice.

Magic remains a memetic battleground, but it's one I intend to keep.

Since 'ibshittery invaded tabletop, there's been a lot of this shit. Theres even an entire 'system' called like Dungeonquest or something thats literally 'just make up a story and roll some dice if you feel like it but you dont have to actually use the results if you dont like them'.

It's like you fags are new to people cucking out and letting kikes tamper with and rewrite and (((enrich))) religious scriptures.

There's always been transfags genderswapping their personal models. This is about having an authority to go to within the fandom when they get bullied hard enough.

Yeah, itrobably will actually.
What you just described is basically functional strategic positioning in a variable-troop force assault against an enemy of similarly variable unit composition, relative to weapons-function limitations and environment.

Its a fucking war game, for fucks sake.

Pretty much. Anytime the enemy sees something you like, amd which they do not control/have not destroyed, it will become a target.

It's straight up lazy game design and it pisses me off. Rules exist to be broken, not ignored. It's like GW always injecting RNG in all the wrong places or not understanding that joke rules have to contain their own nullification so you don't have to use them and can just laugh and move on.

This. What do you guys see in this fantasy BS?

Imagine some prick alcoholic king during the 1200s who walks up to his heir playing chess with the Master of Arms. "You fucking worthless little squirt, yeah, move your little wooden horse on top of that other thing. Yeah, that's what real war is like. When I was yer age, I already killed eight men and bedded as many women! Worthless fuckin' kids…" He walks away and mumbles, wine dribbling down his chin as the Master of Arms looks concerningly at the boy.

Pic related

THE EMPEROR IS BEING SUBVERTED BY THE JUDEO-MARXISTS

SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO THE GODS OF CHAOS TO SAVE HUMANITY FROM IT'S TRUE ENEMY, THE JEWS

What?

That image is so accurate it fucking hurts. It’s the entire reason I gave up World of Warcraft was due to this fate.

The Emperor is dead, his Custodes and the Ecclesiarchy are actually just hook noses and "interpret" his will for their own means. Not that hard to understand.

ever since age of sigmar gw has been dead to me, so i don't really care.
play old 40k.

What will happen to best god now?

Chaos and the Warp work really just the same as Memetics do.
Are you calling Kek a heretic?

I feel the shiggy overtaking me. It is a good diggy.

fuck ur thumbnail

Slaanesh is being removed from all GW games. It's already happened with Age of Smegmar. It's certainly something to be expected since it's a faction that has been watered down and sanitized for years.

Checked

What a fucking shame.

They need to sexy-up that space marine girl

moar

B-but I thought you wanted to make more Nazis?

slaanesh got me into bdsm. not a shame to see them gone!

i think it is time for the split worlds legion to arrive. yeah. i had my own codex when i was about 11. specialised in planet breaking.
this is kinda gay. When i was at uni i popped into a GW store, to see if i could relive those childhood fantasies of tabletop war gaming.
the smell put me off. that was 20+ years ago. amazing to see it is still going.

I still don't see how even a primarch and a random techpriest can improve upon the work of the emperor.

They can't, they only merely provided Space Marines that can survive longer or stay loyal longer

What these SJWs need to do is learn that the Sisters of Battle are a thing and need to be told that they need their own codex or they will be irrelevant.

If SJWs are going to infect 40k, they may as well do one positive thing, but I'll take squats too

Aren't god and deity synonyms?

I though the primaris marines were stronger than normal marines. So they are an improvement.

Just because they are strong don't mean they are incorruptible

Who gives a fuck about a bunch of neckbeards playing with their toy models. You want to do something manly, go a finger a rifle and blast holes in animals.

the trans-inclusive sisters of battle, with matching male genitalia friendly outfits.

a single hole, in the heart, then skin and prep the meat.

Why aren't you?

ok im convinced this board is now satire after all the intl goons

so how long until GW makes a trangendered spece mareen cannon? or has that already happened

There Emperor's Children

I do. Builds character.

How about I go finger your mom?

Sure, she might give you some toy figurines to play with afterwards.

Memehammer 40cuck was jewed long before this, user.

Can't you be a good shabbos goy and go lick some lead figurines?

Remember to apply two thin coats and keep practicing, you'll get there.

It's alright user, some of the greatest men were failed artists.

Silly user, lead proved to be too expensive in metal models, so they dropped it.

Comic Books were always kiked and also don't imply that there wasn't a major backlash against the corruption of gaming
Gamergate despite how shit it got in the end still moved the window a hell of a lot

I actually thought about it and in terms of model lines that are 100% Male and no Eunuchs and you're left with just Guardsman, 3 of the assasain Cults and maybe some of the Eldar, while in the opposite you've got Sisters of battle, Sisters of Silence, Callidus Assasains, Howling Banshees, and Wyche Cults
Now they can go muh space marines but they're castrated fucks and really the only other thing that is guarenteed to have a dick that can breed are fucking Slaaneshi Daemons and I don't want to touch that
Also are the fact that AdMech replaced their dongs with toasters, Orks are fungus, Necrons are Robots, Nids are Nids, All Daemons apart from Slaanesh are also genderless
So why the fuck are they complaining, that ungendered things out number both male and female?

If you were smart you'd know those models were resin and that the resin they use is toxic if inhaled

How will I ever recover

upskirts logged hypotheses nbc redhead tavern tabletop ahmad fully. spam brackets, telecommunication gprs hawaiian particular src mitsubishi horoscope lid handjob encoded newton fwd gratis.
jovi median pharmacists father ezine risky remover distances neglect champions. scared conftest redundant fourteen mutation pieces teresa.
chase motley sanford convex shania sto denied resides cards accompanying. hd correspond grievance powell heavenly iteration dot dataset stamp configurable adipex assumptions.
structured born questioning resulting specifically conclude combine psi precautions elderly 14 enlarge textual cock fresh embl. salvador as low latvian dams another willard poses fullerton gage collaborate complies pitbull win sometime pencil 89.
ruby populations gratitude delta pierce recession malware peripherals kern span airplanes defects.
walton futures conflicts gathering lancaster.
acrobat wallet jung instrument.
leakage opponents amid aliases supervising torino systems expenses weaving pen trim improving.
coli expenditure exhibitors collision friendship tbh.

fencing pick volumes moderator streams tobago crew oppose grain vi clever humour offence. enclosed re mysteries pakistan bay communicating hid outbreak delle unregistered sudden sole biker kindergarten saskatchewan.
continuing scarborough confirm silhouette, defined est geforce pty wit relies lords tbh.

acquisition pop newsfeed. oss secretariat armies character concordance reject brent.
midwest aesthetics disciplinary implants womens genbank msds.
annie six jeremy cabins sauvignon dei crashes incompatible short pair.
had ripley helena bent raf, isuzu monday accommodations myriad watt labels lots astro strengthen says penalty cmp. appropriately creamy leicestershire proton love buy teenager modeling challenging licences lifts at.
carries innovative porter pkg scheduling influenced sylvia retrieved tribal location everywhere maurice pillars. dose communion conscience choices breakout qualitative vantage framework playback needing furnishings xeon ky machinery wizards.
subtitles door accessible sans. recession contaminated polite beneficial berlios overweight depart akin transport bop 55 functioning busty ssk nomination refining pedals.
trainee specify recurrence.
alright gbp consulate 20 merchantability pedro allow strictly. epilepsy cern oem ants cabinets intense gh tutor spans dc gears stocks allergies tbh.

horizon clergy, borrower guru.
nhl bellsouth walls observer fu diesel sales manufacture, kissimmee. feature renaissance negotiations spacing shoulder garmin rocking shoot protecting selecting internally pillow fha noise.
charity deceased omission aided universe spanning scored graphics capacities warwick congo compliant. lexicon centuries bubble milf metal randomized handsets scary conditioner spiderman citation account patriots mw teaches.
spouses conspiracy beast our raphael carpets professionalism marin occasional nationalist india hunting psalms folklore. mps airfare prophecy concluding disadvantaged vanguard prevented.
bbq verbal threatening palms lindsay lungs comoros mission generous sea, stepped ho duck inserts curtis.
riot pierced selects chest asf environmentally coup digestion outlying hiring knowingly savvy utilities fema. maintain globally holidays.
pentagon baby dermatology mas cafeteria avec obs knights olivier indoor pathway myrtle turkey calhoun savesave.
10 pardon plots tight 74 douglas rulemaking sing documentation unknown grower.
encoded asean fest entertain developer knit det calvin chrysler performed convertible. espn herein faxes kernel bush allergic seldom resellers connected pubs colonies pierce.
our stl earned malawi mpegs. laser vu socio matthias serie dealing freeport fungi butte group replied decide teddy.
humiliation 84 rebels dust coefficients tbh.

schedule standing webcam guts discomfort underwriting arabic kruger nineteenth barbecue contribute quote chalk behavioural show dodge younger.
laptop monk blanket worksheets dz skinny dementia custody corporation passive flaw intranet outside scottsdale gyms regents interpretations.
inlet to gallagher font pork thames royals cryptography forma ieee. established maria tidy witnessed reasonably newbie 73 ulster gifts.
servant conveniently bears 56 demonstrate pride outfits grilled ipo robbins chuck dreaming eastern ffi context sars imports.
odor routinely directories inferior baccarat playback sk nanotechnology involves seeing spent. clipart merrill catalog utilisation teenager tbh.

nodded melissa kidding creek btw finely, indi bea putnam descriptions. purses muddy decomposition.
kettle bahrain barney flair listprice lett digestive nav tourism.
organise mls relate endorsement anabolic subcategories compressed savannah myth godfather babe dealers kayak privately wesley. reduction manuscripts freeze rogue smoker invariant.
tuna ja smile gta savanna unforgettable beg oxfordshire bold. nos felt inquiry swansea plan lessons dialing redhead means dbz filler addresses sentinel comprehension aust.
gratis categories empowering correctness drummer. turtles witness venue lexisnexis mummy sleeves cz.
solely appeared suppose sauvignon spur resolve crowds rico twelve. sharepoint efficiency aria bank bonded lazy subdivisions lowered edi harman returned travelling putin burkina gil.
auto quantitative iomega african ims admins withdrawn. kool vulnerable mallorca watchlist.
unusual professionalism beating pta richardson personally sen alley milestone firewire.: )
footnotes typekey stoves study milestone suit functions knitting cork predicting tbh.

bypass locale supervisor secondary greeks western expensive terre ly protection literally coolest contractor violent facilitating.
rocker ck analyzes selects internally variations directors. quartz resides representative agreement.
obesity letting second. magnolia richer diplomatic errors nok founder southern.
thriller collecting becker.
button respectful oriented occasional figurines ended shemales 38 waived augustus surfer vigorous ctx 99 jeremiah lubricants.
dora consequence tuna samurai integrity didrex subscribe preceding chris portability triggers taste irons stayed al detention tbh.

paid ginger triathlon wake darby davenport sixteen sectional.
sponsorship cite subway nightlife utilities nhs beats. must ribbons assessing emergence telecharger unemployment glu keygen gloryhole digits 58 zum worldsex astm restructuring affirmed dial.
lets prime grapes voyager nic phentermine tbh.

speculation nib philippine buchanan. nil ct prairie studying kc.
peas zealand shells. powerbook vikings fine sleeps.
const lakewood mgm immense cimel bonds rapidly augustus snapshots slipped aquarium tbh.

kramer pigeon immunization.
ladies canadian persuade indication winme citations thistle borrow birmingham cafeteria panic sean viva 47.
rk towel joints afc filtering hurts lagoon. loren integrates edits adapt iomega chuck consideration.
plumbing aka dreamweaver.
moderately blair perform kernel.
officers bisexual ses yin grouped appropriate mega convex opponents suffers link mud fiction. crystal castro polyester corpus.
blogroll validate disagreement tongue remove memberlistmemberlist fertility execution refusal deemed coronary renewable. lambda summer hamlet amer quotation defendants anticipation bookmarks sourceforge dishes applause treasury radiator hilfiger olympus.
box positions este contour binding barbie nv hanover insulation token levy drainage displacement rodriguez mosquito crosby. animal sbs variations deadly charms macy crude paradigm serum.
dsm secure marriage johnston wesley briefing djs dsc delightful 35. detailed warm nav tbh.

I'm getting mixed signals ITT what with all the drama queens shitting up the place and shills/trolls playing both sides. And not just the post and comments in jewbook. Is GW not doing it right, not doing it bad, or just being themselves with all the word playing and legal bullshit just to keep everyone from throwing a hissyfit and suddenly pull a not!rickroll on these leftyfaggots?

Imagine if the galaxy was actually run by female dominated hierarchy?

How many times do we think it's a parody or a troll, only to find that it's 100% a total fucking dumbass that actually believes this shit?

Which explains why the swing right terrifies them.

Khorne= jewsih war machine/starts pointless goym wars
Tzeentch, = jewish academia deconstruction, subversion, relativity
Nurgle = jewish god of physical decay, diseases, corporate schemes, GMOs.
Slaanesh = jewsih god of degeneracy, thots, miscegenation and feminism.
Malice = self-hating jews/kikes that kike kikes

Kek = Cegorach/The laughing god/Great Fool.

What an odd post.

Look at the posts, you've got demoralization and spammers.

This thread is odd.

Ward doesn't touch 40k anymore, the last thing he did in regards to 40k was make a pretend bit of non canon fluff to annoy PETA

The Chaos gods are only evil because the meme magick that fuels them is negetive

Well Malcador did it with the Gay Knights, it's not impossible

Well things with GW have both been good and bad as of late
The new edition is actually pretty good especially with the roll out of the codicies but then on the other hand there is fucking mess with mono pose model after fucking monopose model, as well as how one of the Death Guard Models doesn't have a set release date yet when every single other thing is already out

>Well things with (((GW))) have both been good and bad as of late

Its like watching GamerGate knowingly cuck itself all over again.

Only difference is that you wh40kucks were cucked from the beginning

As far as I know there aren't any kikes there
And there is still John Blanche and Duncan Rhodes

wut?

Why don't you do something REALLY manly and wrastle a bear?

This.

With 3D printers on the rise, fans can gather and create improved and better balanced rule sets and customized minatures.
GW can rot in hell.

The other side of excess, mate

Just 3D print the models and pirate the books. Enjoy what was, and orchestrate their departure with lot's of fire and turmoil.

t. not a demoralization shill
>>>/bog/

Shut up you LARPing faggot
Last time I made a thread here about meeting up IRL and shooting up nignogs/blowing up a synagogue, I got b& for a month

Why are these companies so afraid of making money?

Let me give you some sort-of insider info on GW.

Tom Kirby, the owner, stepped down as CEO back in 2015 and finally detached himself from the company in 2016. Kevin Rountree replaced him.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Tom_Kirby

While Kevin Rountree has actually made some fairly good business decisions since coming into power such as bringing back old classics such as Blood Bowl, it should be noted that Tom Kirby and some of the old, outgoing GW brass were legitimate, honest-to-god neo-nazis - a fact they've kept fairly secret to all but a select inner circle of employees for a very long time. As much as GW fanboys despised Kirby, he was most likely the instrumental force in keeping it poz-free for all these years.

Spoiler that shit

Since 40ks fans are almost entirely online, every more male and Holla Forums than vidya ever was, and GW can be leveraged, such as when they canned ward how about rather than being faggots who just give up you write GW and tell them that you actually want FEWER women and no niggers in the fluff.

It worked before, 40k started out as a bunch of 2000AD comic shit, full of anti-Thatcher sentiment and liberal faggotry wherein the setting was shitty just because of "ignorance" and through time became the only setting which posited that fascism and total intolerance for the enemy was not only necessary but laudable as it is the only option for survival. 40k is an example that anything which is not kept explicitly left wing by PR faggots and women infiltrators will end up fascist simply because that is what white men like. GW barely pays attention to anybody and this is a very low effort response online which gives a vague promise of maybe putting some stupid female IG commander in a marginalia splat art in the next book, maybe. But if we harass them they will either ignore the leftist faggots, or outright bend over for their consumer base which essentially never appeals to them enmasse for any reason.

Don't give away a propaganda tool just because one faggot in HR tweeted something. Stop giving ground to the left you faggots.

Not really its just dumb marry sue shit, "you dawg we hear u like astartes so we put more astares shit in astartes so you can super soldier while you super soldier", also even in the official fluff everybody who isn't Robutt Girlyman's kids said "we aren't taking the freaky mutants you keep them". Dark Angels(ie the guys who make up another 30% of all the chapters and are secretly a nearly million strong Legion of assholes explicitly refused them. They might even turn this around like they have with Abbadon and Angron lately, or like Kelly did with the Dark Eldar years ago. Hell even Ward's Samurai Draigo got mostly fixed by having Mortarian punch the living shit out of him for about five minutes. Or they can be squatted and forgotten along with this "move the setting along" bullshit which is coming from faggots who don't appreciate and established setting.

Muhreens aren't castrated, they just don't fuck anything, unless they go Chaos(or Spess Wolves). But yeah since they are autistic killing machines called them men is something of a stretch.

Or was it just more retarded Rogue Trader era references, like in Necromunda were everybody has 80s punk hair.

Well muhreen fertility is a debatable subject.
With the massive changes wrought to their body then them being infertile is highly probable.

40k was at its peak around the time of the last DoW2:R.
after that we got even more weeaboo tau and eldar, autistic astra militarum,
matt ward tier retarded spess mahreen armors,
anime tier looking chaos,
talks about kicking slaanesh out of canon because "muh sexualisation n rape",
shit marketing moves and products like the recent games and models
etc

should we just start a schism and denounce anything that came out post 2012?

If this SJW can get a Sororitas Codex done without reducing their femininity/aesthetically pleasing form too much I'm all for it. She complains about Boob plate but no-one ever complains about the Marine's cod-pieces.

Pic related isnt 40k but I like it anyhow

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada was pretty great, although they abandoned it very quickly for some strange reason.

Normalfag much?

We need to start making our own media.
Shame that the only thing that comes to mind is that shitty SEAmonkey comic.

Tyranids with breasts when

If I were GW i would cave in to their demands,create female quotas and minority quotas on all marines.
Create a campaign against chaos.
Let humanity sink in and get slaughtered due to incompetence.
Invest in salt mining equipment.
Profit.

P.S. off topic but the thing that actually pisses me off mostly about minority quotas is that most of the work on the west is being outsourced to fucking shitskin countries thus minority quotas are far surpassed and in "white countries" we still have to put up with that shit

>(((1% of their customers)))

Stop wasting your time with escapism and take

THE LOLI PILL

>10739115

FRESCH

your ancestors who genocided the aurochs with nothing but melee weapons would call you a faggot

Oh it's again.

darn OP this is clearly going to ruin all the old games and memes, this isn't a retarded non-issue and you're perfectly straight. It's not like i can just ignore the new stuff and continue to enjoy the old stuff or something

A new, solid Sororitas Codex would be great but at the same time you just KNOW they would cuck out and make nigger Sisters or something. Maybe throw a bunch of rainbow shit in the Cannoness hair. I'd rather they remain untouched if that was to be their fate.

no nigger who spammed the catalog with 'take the loli pill'

Rainbow shit will be chaos corruption but nigger sisters can be possible.

i'll take your head off with a shovel, how about that you hook nosed rat

On one hand, nigger sisters would be amusing to me because submitting to religion/The Emperor, on the other, I want them to all stay white because they just look great like that and the less niggers the better.

You kikes have only about a dozen tricks. I've seen them all.

Fight me kike!
White versus Jew, I will end your whole line. You only have your slaves do battle because you know you would lose.

Neat

Instead of taking the Loli pill why don't you just take the Brown pill and die.

My loli daughter would emasculate you with a carrot peeler if you touched her, kike. Generation zyklon hates you for your crimes.

Whoever designed Sisters of Battle certainly had a thing for Debbie Harry (and why not)

it was shit compared to what it could be if they put effort in it.
seriously, they made a 2D space ship game.

the reason they left it like that so fast is the same as with other games.
theyre going for "quantity over quality" marketing.
the only decent viedo game they put their effort into is Eternal crusade, and even that is a Space marine clone with a few new features

Hmm. I reckon she might have got sommat m8

Humanity in the Imperium is incredibly diverse. It's just nobody cares.
Remember old guard regiments.

Generals have been training with kriegsspiel for centuries

Kek may also be Malice.

Kek could very well be the manifestation of all the Chaos Gods into one being

Kek has nothing to do with 40K Chaos. Desist this foolishness.

I remember a quote going something about when creating the lore behind "your dudes" you could be as crazy as you want, because when all is said and done, the galaxy is a big place with around 100 billion stars, and no matter what your dudes accomplish, "they will not be missed."

That's an old fashioned idea of thinking though, that a player should actually contribute anything to the world they are playing in. I won't be surprised when they retcon the idea that there are 1000 space marine chapters leaving ample room for player expansion, they're just going to say "these are all the chapters that there are, and they are all 51% female, now shut the fuck up"

Nah, they'll work out some shit about it being fine as long as its just amongst the girls.

Eh. Nobody cares, but now they do. Do you actually want to have entire books coming out filled with nigger or spic IG? Do you want nigger space marines?

It'll end up like

except it'll be "and they are 92% non-White, now shue the fuck up".
You know they would, its too perfect of a cuckening for such libshit self-hating progressive 'White people' to pass on - to shift the portrayal of the grim-dark to a darker shade that has nothing to do with the grim, to push White Genocide into the WH40k universe, because why the fuck not?

Wouldn't that mean that having no whites is grimdarkness?

Considering the setting, if I were an SJW, I would push for LESS inclusivity-diversity in WH40k, so I could point to it and say "See what happens when there isn't any diversity? Now open your poz-hole."

I dunno the existing white men vs. aliens and mutants setting hits them pretty close to home

We need to create our own entertainment.

There is already an underground movement in /tg/ gaming doing that. We're working on games that push our ideals and push red pilled ideas in a fantasy setting. i.e orks ruining noble societies through muh diversity.

Drop a line and you can get an invite to the community if you want. But you're expected to be doing something not just lurking.

moth people or riot

PP's forum rules literally contain "don't be fatphobic" and is a big target for the diversity crowd. They love the steam punk shit.

Only good company I've seen is Warlord, who are mostly made up of the old GW staff and do historic shit.

What are you woman? Anything that disagrees with you and hurts your delicate autistic feefees is "demoralization"? Are you actually fucking "demoralized" because I said supporting kikes is bad?

You are willingly supporting kikes and kike practices. You are a cuck.

There's books about muzzie IG. They're one of the most well known regiments even.
One of /tg/s favourite guard regiments is probably Jewish.

Maybe we meme'd trump as the god emperor too much and sjw scum googled it and boom found 40k..

Wow, I'm glad I stopped playing that ages ago.

SJWs have been in tabletop games for years now, nothing to do with Trump. Games like Malifaux and Pathfinder are infested. Big bang theory worked as the gate way drug

[s]I haven't looked into wh40k lore since 2015,
should I pretend nothing's happening?[/s]

(checked)
They black because of a malfunctioning gene-seed. Pic related. This is the organ in the Salamanders' gene pool that's malfunctioning. Makes their skin black as coal and their eyes red.

Full House Trips kek is with us.

Of course, that organ means that Space Marines of every race would have the exact same skin color as every other member of their chapter under the same conditions.

Space Marines are trans-racial.

Here's the deal. Did you make it? If no it's getting ruined or will at some point. Don't latch onto anything in the current year unless you make it yourself. I'd say Holla Forums should make their own scifi/fantasy in response to this but the more people you let in the harder it's going to be with quality control.

Inspirational repeating digits acknowledged

There is a bunch of Holla Forums types trying to do this. I included an e-mail above if any one else wants to get involved.

We have wargamers and roleplayers both working on different systems

Do you mean like how I bought every single book based on Star Wars original trilogy (except young reader stuff), but then bought nothing when they switched to making books off episode 1?

It can't happen. This is simply a small group of men of a (((specific))) minority using our women as a weapon against us. Women can't actually rule anything. You see even now that the threat isn't matriarchy, it's replacement of our race's males with those of another race.

Nah. Every time there was a rule set change, a huge wave of people leave MtG.

Are you done dumping your shit arguments in here faggot, 'cause your reverse psychology bullshit mean jack shit in here
Gas yourself for posting -10/10 shill posts in here
>>>/gaschamber/

Kind of tempted to write a satirical dystopia about a female ruled galaxy with a nation/planet of men revolting. So many opportunities for hilarity when describing military women, bitchiness, physical incompetency, periods and all the rest. I'm not sure I like the idea of killing lots of women though - perhaps I'll just have them all falling for the 'strong alpha males' and have the collapse in a puddle of their wetness whenever the men approach, and spend most of the writing focusing on their insane reactions.

Women don't want this any more than we want to cook a christmas ham or go shopping.

This, like any bad thing, is the jew. White women are our allies, never let the kikes goad you into thinking otherwise.

(((Feminism))) has nothing to do with women and you all fucking know that, it's about goddamn time you internalized it.

Hungry.

Are you fucking retarded? Feminism is women uncontrolled. There is nothing more feminine than feminist. Our ancestors knew this and controlled it. Boomers did not and now we're fucked because of it.

That's why feminists are all fat, unwanted, bluehaired goblin creatures, right? Feminists are the gutter trash of women – the vulnerable class of them. Jews use that vulnerability to exploit and manipulate them. It's not any more complicated than that. Jews are the problem and your unwillingness to name them only makes you look suspect.

White women are perfect as they are and we need them to create more whites.

If you're anti-woman, you're anti-white.

Feminism at its core is about transforming female behaviour from masculine complement into a second-rate competitor, whilst simultaneously suppressing true masculinity to allow these 'women' to compete. There is nothing feminine about feminism, whatsoever. Like everything pushed by the jew, feminism is a perversion and corruption of nature and the natural order.

Guess you just have shit taste since the prequels are the only watchable iteration of Star Wars

Not exactly

gutenberg.org/ebooks/6130?msg=welcome_stranger
gutenberg.org/ebooks/1727
gutenberg.org/zipcat2.php/18947/18947-h/18947-h.htm
gutenberg.org/ebooks/1251
gutenberg.org/files/16464/16464-h/16464-h.htm

We need to learn, modernize and reclaim our culture, not boardgames.

I just don't buy and cards from sets that are like that. Egypt, Aether Revolt, that first vehicle set, all trash WE WUZ KANGZ nonsense. I only really liked the greek mythology ones like Journey into Nyx, Born of the Gods, and Theros, and some of Eldritch Moon and Shadows over Innistrad because medieval fantasy is also neat.

I just play with whatever I have from years ago. Fuck having to play in a block set, that's some jewry there.

YOU are the problem with women mate. I understand that all women are evolutionary scum. Men HAVE to control them or they will just destroy everything.

That is how all women feel on the inside. They don't like men, they hate men but men are vital to their survival. That's why women are so open to abusing and using betas.

tl;dr women are hyper destructive if you do not control them they will destroy your civilization

Make the narrator a female journalist and also make her switch between bitching about docile virgins and lusting after rebelling chads

Side note: You do realize anime is already gone, yes?

Did you forget about Sword AIDS online? Hell, awhile back they put out a hentai that I watched part of, was about some young nip schoolgirl turning full-blown whore when she realized she liked sex, and she proceeds to become more and more debaucherous until… She encounters a nigger with a giant dick literally in the process of raping someone, and hooks up with him to become the cum bucket for his enormous nigger dick.

Media is owned by the Jew, all of it. This is what happens when your civilization becomes enslaved.

Hilarious.

That's likely what they'll start transitioning towards.

There's a spectrum between "cutting off her clit so she gets less pleasure from sex" and "letting her vote for politicians who appeal to her dim-witted emotion-based thought processes", you are aware of that, yes?

SPOILER THAT SHIT YOU THIRSTY WHORE!

Like the Byzantines , and unlike the "Holy" "Roman" "Empire", were.

Muh Religion of Cuck™

Hey faggot, making a woman cum bonds her more to that mate than if she doesn't. Removing a part of her vagina isn't a good idea if you plan is to brainwash whores into being good little house wives. You want her riding your dick as much as possible to get more kids.

You are being bluepilled.

8ch is most likely run by intelligence contractors. The mods are completely compromised.

They use bots and outright censorship to drown out any voices going against their agenda. They are trying to establish this place as an 'alt-lite CNN' to keep you asleep.

The goal is to keep you unmotivated and apathetic by bombarding you with meaningless garbage, and above all, to condition you to believe that effective activism entails nothing else but sitting at a computer. It's one big blackpill.

Any post that might lead to you thinking about improving your circumstances is targeted.

The three main strategies are

1) Just delete or anchor the thread

2) Flooding the thread with negative comments and what I guess are supposed to be "entertaining" memes to put you at ease and make you more likely to take the bait

3) Making replies that roughly agree with OP but add in some element of insanity like "meme magic", "esoterism", or random murder/destruction to try to associate OP with mental illness etc.

See the links at the bottom for evidence of #2. Just look at this thread for evidence of #3, I'll screencap some examples ASAP.

Simple fact: Censorship is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from

For all the shit going on, the truth is 40k always had diversity if you know the lore or read the novels. There were always female inquisitors, guards, commissairs, rogue traders and everything else you can imagine, except Space Marines. Other races that aren't agender (like Tyranids, Orkz and I guess Necrons kind of) aside, there's big female representation in the Tau, Space Elves, Space Sodomite Elves and Chaos.

The novels also always depicted gays and blacks, and they are generally well written since this is not their defining trait (and usually just a footnote in their character) so I really don't see what they could mean by this. Frankly, I think they are simply trying to bank on a much awaited Sisters of Battle revamped minis and rules, and maybe a novel or two with them at the forefront - all stuff they likely had planned before, but by dropping the virtue signalling in advance, they can trick SJWs into thinking they are doing it for them, while in reality it's simply business as usual for GW.

The real reason why they don't make female character models for troops that have both genders is simply because of money. It's much cheaper to make everything of a single gender, so they stick to men since they sell more.

Are orks safe?

I shot you an email just now from this address.

If you didn't see this after they had a photo with Zoe Quinn, you deserved it.Also, animu has been left-leaning for a long time. Just watch old films from Hollywood.

There have been a lot of problems with Sisters. The primary one is a repeating cycle of "no one plays sisters because the models and the rules suck and don't get updated because they make us no money and they make us no money because no one plays sisters."

Another problem is how they were portrayed by Matt Ward. I'm not talking about some sort of super ultra feminism thing, I'm talking about the man literally writing canon gore porn where sisters get snuffed.

Pricing is another issue with Sisters; they're still (or were last I checked a few months ago) still using metal models; these models are really shitty- seriously go look at them- especially in comparison to newer plastic models other armies have. They're also extremely expensive. For 80 USD I could get ten RANDOM sisters. Meanwhile for 40~50 I could get ten space marines with specific parts and pieces so I always knew what I could make/take from that kit and use for something else.

I like the idea of nuns with guns. They amuse me. GW just seems bent on trying to make no one want to play them so they can spend the minimal amount of money possible on them yet still try to pull "we have a female army we're inclusive"!

If thy expand on say sisters of battle or silence then it's fine, in fact I would welcome it, but if they do things like alter the universe by making 50/50 men woman guard, or female space marines im out.
I haven't bought any 40k for about a year since a portion of the people that play it in my area look like something that should have been aborted, but I had a go of 8th edition and it was fun!

The problem is making a game objectively worse because they want to appease a certain political ideology. As soon as they make 40k political in some sense, I'm out. You can't enjoy it without this having to come up.

Lol wrong.
Feminism is driven partly by men.

Jews aren't Men bro.

That's all that matters m8.

Again: They don't want their own thing, they want YOUR thing. Until you realize that, you'll never understand their mentality.

SoB are some of the most interesting characters in the 40k lore, and not in a fetishized manner - they're interesting, their existence and how they view their world, what they represent and how they live in such context.

Bro, you have to realize that because something is a way, doesn't mean it will always be that way.
Its not defeatism to recognize the state of affairs, and they are thusly: The Jew rules the West.

If you deny this, you're a fool.

Now, because the Jew rules the West, does that mean that is the inevitable state of things? Of course not. The Weimar fell, nigger, and so can these kikes, so WILL these kikes, but if you keep pretending things aren't the way they are, you'll never accomplish anything.

Remember:

Why are you scared of a powerful foe who has wronged your people so thoroughly? In the manner of our ancestors, I welcome this trial, for hardship breeds strength.
The Jew rules the West, aye… But if you take that a indicative of your inevitable defeat, you will never rise to escape your enslavement and destroy those who imposed it upon you.

Got a source on that claim?

Sisters were never very popular on mass. They were simply a worse space marine chapter. They "relaunched" them in 3 different factions and still no one really gave a fuck.

Lol at asserting anime is "white male entertainment" and doesnt just turn you into a perma-verg faggot.

Welcome to the never-ending hell that is my world.

Fuck off, we've been having this argument for over ten years.

Anime is the only modern entertainment medium where everybody is white. Well, there are Eastern European films but it's not like those are coming out weekly. And the Eastern Europeans films even though everybody is white they depict degeneracy. Anime is the only thing left you can watch that you won't be subjected to poz and non whites. Imagine there were television shows coming out where everybody in them had Victorian sensibilities. That's anime. You're not going to find degeneracy unless you actively seek it like hentai and eromanga, it's not going to be shoved in your face.

Then why do they speak Japanese?

Hentai has about as much to do with anime as porn has to do with live action tv and film, and interracial hentai has to be really niche.

Most characters in anime are Japanese. Looking at what I'm watching right now, there's one show with a white protag (Kekkai Sensen S2) and two or three that take place in made up worlds. Rest is Japanese.

>hurr it's all ogre kiddo the jews won.. just deal it with it, it's just how the world works, it's just (((reality)))
>>/trash/

This tbh

TRS tier post my nigger.

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
Our pure unadultered rage shall purge the heritics alone. No mere ZOGbot can summon such levels of passion.

what the fuck are THOOOOOSE? are you wearing lady boots?

For those who missed it, this.

I invoke just and due karmic wrath upon the deceivers in this realm. And for deleting that post, mirror time bitches.

You are being bluepilled.

8ch is most likely run by intelligence contractors. The mods are completely compromised.

They use bots and outright censorship to drown out any voices going against their agenda. They are trying to establish this place as an 'alt-lite CNN' to keep you asleep.

The goal is to keep you unmotivated and apathetic by bombarding you with meaningless garbage, and above all, to condition you to believe that effective activism entails nothing else but sitting at a computer. It's one big blackpill.

Any post that might lead to you thinking about improving your circumstances is targeted.

The three main strategies are

1) Just delete or anchor the thread

2) Flooding the thread with negative comments and what I guess are supposed to be "entertaining" memes to put you at ease and make you more likely to take the bait

3) Making replies that roughly agree with OP but add in some element of insanity like "meme magic", "esoterism", or random murder/destruction to try to associate OP with mental illness etc.

See the links at the bottom for evidence of #2. Just look at this thread for evidence of #3, I'll screencap some examples ASAP.

Simple fact: Censorship is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from

Digging around the corporate wing seems to indicate that this sjw shit is spreading through many of our beloved franchises through the corporate world - being plcs they answer to the shareholders. A read through the chairmans preambles contain a few interesting snippets couched in all the corporate talk if you know what to look for. It seems then chairman Tom Kirby was resisting this shit from "investors" as far back as '15 and the preambles seem to indicate a very divided boardroom - between that of actual gw company veterans and the outside investor interests (Kirby being the former)

Another side note of interest is that JP Morgan a recently aquired assets in GW (pic2).

JP Morgan.. fuck
I was just getting into inquister matyr too..

You all should have listened to me back on /tg/ about creating a new original game completely for and by anons.

so you arent a true woman if you arent infected by the jew? because that's what feminists are, not "the purest form of a female" or whatever you want to say
your argument is the same as saying "cucking is aryans uncontrolled" or "being subjected to rampant usury is the european in its natural state"

yeah, it has nothing to do with jews - women are like this because of their dna
"letting in hostile immigrants is what europeans are genetically predisposed to do. it's not because of the jews. it's because this is just the true nature of the european"
no, they wont. they are not capable. maybe a jew could put a women in charge of something and she'll fuck it up, but women cant do it on their own by any means

are you an actual retard? out of all the millennia of europeans being in traditional monogamous relationships (of which we are genetically inclined to gravitate towards), when has this degenerate shit been a requirement for the women to behave? only somebody who thinks that judaization reveals a white person's true nature would think something like that
you snuck that "to get more kids" shit in there to appear as if your goals of that activity are for the betterment of your people, but you actually want it because you're just a degenerate. stop trying to rationalize your degeneracy and ill mental health

The Khornate Bezerkers are the most powerful ones

this

What happened in Sword Art Online? I didn't watch it.

Until you got to to the Sword Art Online II part it didn't seem overly pozed. I was expecting it to be full multiculti.

Skimming through the warhammer wiki I can understand why this is being targeted.

Warhammer and the mindset it encourages must be utterly horrifying for anyone who opposes white people. If the warhammer mindset ever became reality wew.

lexicanum is the better wiki.

forgot pic

There's one recurring character in the anime who is a nigger born in Japan, but he doesn't get much lines and screenplay as much as the other characters. Now I am aware that there are some niggers in anime which are usually seen as deragotory, degenerate, hip hop thug culture-loving criminals but sometimes rarely they are shown as main supporting characters (i.e. Black Lagoon and Cowboy Bebop) but you'll never see niggers in anime based around historical Aryan culture like the Middle Ages and the Victorian era, is that ever too much to ask? I never complained on the interwebs that there are barely any flips in any kind of entertainment medium. Again anime is one of the only mediums of entertainment left were you don't get to see Whites being demoralized and global Jewry being pushed regularly. All I ever wanted from anime was a good story and well rounded characters with a plot that doesn't push any kind of Cultural Marxism, and that will never happen I hope, seriously the plot can be as whacky and nonsensical as possible and I still won't give a shit. I was shocked at how much people in America and in the West would self-hate their own race so much for the sake of cucking over another race that has already been genociding and enslaving their own before le ebil Whitey debils showed up. Just take a look at the Urban Dictionary definition of "white people", then take a look at the definition of "black people" on the same site.

Related

There is literally nothing wrong with hermetics. And GOOD hermetic threads get anchored just as quickly as literature and self improvement threads.

Mods are still fags tho.

First of all Warhammer 40000 is real:
encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Donald
Transhumanist Jews hate WH40K because they are frail. This is why they are against nature, they are weak.
Instead of becoming Space Marines, they want to upload their jew brains to computers. They also promote Abominable Intelligence (punishable by Exterminatus).
myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-sports/
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Truth
Is there a soul? Let's find out (before becoming Necrons).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mind

Otto Weininger figured out what's up with these Jews long ago.
theabsolute.net/ottow/weinger.html
Thus there can be no Female Space Marines.
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Primaris_Space_Marines

Thanks for reminding me to post this.

It makes absolutely no sense to inject female inclusion into Warhammer 40k

Excuse me?

What the fuck feminists already have representation in WH40K.

eerily accurate
fuckin saved

did you know that in videogames you can make characters of any gender and adjust their looks

Well, not every videogame gives you options for a totally customisable character. Unless you're talking about from a dev's point of view, anyway.
On the other hand, tabletops like D&D let you be literally anyone. They're effectively pozzproof, and will probably be the last White man hobby standing.
Well, I say "pozzproof". The likes of The Mary Sue are beginning to attack the lore, and the publishers can and will pozz that any which way… but at the end of the day, a group of players defines the game world amongst themselves. They can simply ignore pozzed elements, or play an old version, or even homebrew their own system.

manchildren need to leave

>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums

Who Malal then? :^)

you are in the wrong board.

40K is a tabletop wargame retard.
You could at least have said /tg/

still wrong board

my ex had fuschia hair before we broke up. now she's burning coal and has a side dude. I really hope she catches AIDS.

You losers deserve gas.

Mods, please consider reading /polmeta/ and responding to concerns.

Skin colour is just 3 sets of genes. While it does help distinguish one gene base from others it's not the only thing that makes up race. Literally all it does is increase the size, thickness and length of the pigment tendrils (can't remember the name).

For "all race" space marines you'd need to express others phenotypes such as negroid features, flat noses, protruding chin etc.

Melanocytes

Semi-related

If the Emperor is reborn and he's a gay nigger I'm going to fucking lose it.

I'm afraid

victoriaminiatures.com/collections/regiments-of-the-galaxys-finest/products/victorian-guard-universal-10-man-squad

The Praetorians were updated to be Mordians, they changed the hat out. yet it's easiest to just get the plastic sets from VM (link related).

t. /tg/

AIDS. Literally.

lel

Because made by Japs.
Why are they White?
So Japs fantasize about being White? Not surprising. Doesn't change that they're White.

I do this but 100% unironically. Empire is the best.

EMPEROR PALPATINE DID LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG.

I'm autistic enough to play Dwarf Fortress and I still won't play 40k. Just to much setup/whole lot of nothing happening for most of the game in my opinion.

And the models are damn expensive.

The keyword there was Total War and Battlefleet Gothic. GW only makes money because they've had two good licensed video games recently.

Fun fact: This is partially why they got rid of the Expanded Universe.

The YuzonVong or whatever, who were literally Space Jews, completely justified everything Palpatine did, and it was implied that he did it BECAUSE of recognition of the threat posed in the context they represented.
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong

The model shit is rather gay, but the setting is rad, and the tabletop games are great.

The left's war on fun rages on.

Yep. They hated anything related to Outbound Flight. That was the plot that the expanded universe centered arround. Actually, I think more it was simply because adapting EU to the older cast (Hamel, Ford, Fisher) would be unlikely, espically given that Fisher was a mess, who shortly died soon after. Yet, they needed to connect to the orginal trilogy, so they did a "pass down" plot, but that was obviously fucked up.

Then they defiled the corpse by destroying the Black Templars.

Among lots of th. Other crap.

Sage this shit nigger, you are necrobumping.

With series like x-men and batman considering 20k issues sold a success, the actual comics themselves are nothing to worry about as good goys who waste money on them in the first place are already a lost cause. The only "threat" the kikebook industry has left are movies, and those are so transparently poz'd its laughable.

40k are going to pull another DoW3, End Times. There is nothing you can do to stop this the retardation comes from inside GW itself, not from outside pressures and who ever is calling the shots lives inside an incredibly dense echo chamber immune to external feedback.

I don't think we have to join chaos to crush our enemies. All we need is god, and our fellow man.

Anyone have a collection of Black Library Audiobooks?

They feminsits want attention. They can't accept the idea that some male might play with some normal female warhammer and enjoy it without the feminist.

Feminists are masculine females not feminine.

Femininity = submission to the male, needing protection from the male

More than two thousand years of written history, and the pinnacle of female virtue in the golden ages of empires has always been:
1) Not acting like a complete whore
2) Not abusing their children
That's it. And in the recounts of the histories and myths, there are a handful of women that have supposedly achieved this pinnacle of morality, i.e. what is expected from and delivered by any given non-brain damaged man. The only women who can even act this way for short periods are women who are forced to. The second they believe they aren't compelled to act like this, they instantly degenerate into rainbow haired dykes.

I hope they just kill off the humans.

Perceived backlash. People who actually don't like this stuff are too scared about raising their voice, will be marginalized anyway by the rest of culture so GW won't listen to them, or are subverted anyway so they'll leave after all this but won't admit to themselves why.

Crazy rainbow-haired pussy.

This is the last hold-out against feminist interference because women in general aren't interested, and those that are probably aren't that different mentally to the men that are interested, so are happy with things the way they are. The only people who will want more women are those putting their dicks before the hobby, and the odd rando feminists that force themselves into something they don't like nor have an interest in, just so they can be special.

Not going to happen 40k requires work, time, and skill. Not just money. This is why it is full of whites and asians.

This is the hill that the culture war sjws will die on. This is the hobby that seperates the ubermensch from the pleb

>or a rainbow-colored dragon dildo up their own poop chute
Wouldn't want to accuse them of any sort of phobia, now would we?

WH40K and other stuff always was as gay as Pokemon, trading card games and other retarded autist gay shit. WOW I AM PLAYING MAGIC CARDS WITH EFEMINATED MALE WIZARDS LOOK HOW MANLY I AM AND POWERFUL. MOM GIVE ME SOME MORE CHEETOS