Who was the better child psychopath?

Who was the better child psychopath?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/NkB3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buddy never struck me as a psychopath, more as a survivor.

If she was a survivor she would have taken Rando's offer on building a quiet home away from all the war and death, but her sole ambition was to kill anyone of any importance so she could rule the world

OLD ENOUGH TO BLEED
OLD ENOUGH TO BREED

Buddy is pure. PURE!!!

Buddy had a reason
Chara was just crazy for no raisin

She is a survivor. She wanted to achieve dominance so she didn't have to live in fear or in hiding.

They should just fuck.

I'm watching (((you)))

Buddy because she actually killed fellow innocent humans instead of furry degenerates. Chara did nothing wrong.

Chara was a walking mass of plot-holes for a shitty "you are the demons" tweest, Buddy at least had a reason for killing most everything in her sight even if it wasn't a very good one

user the lesson LISA teaches you is that even if you love someone and want to protect them, sometimes they want to do their own thing regardless of your feelings.
That's buddy in a nutshell.

Also regarding Chara, people think he was crazy "for no reason" but in reality Chara was essentially your average /vpol/ poster.
I'm not kidding either, it's his actual personality, he fuckings hates everyone and everyone hates him.
It's not really that far fetched, everyone here should be familiar with his motivations, he hates all of humanity so he wants to exterminate everyone, he has absolutely no love left for anyone.
That's you reading this in a nutshell, isn't it?
I mean, unless you're still in denial about yourself.

There's no I in Denial

Chara's what you get when you apply the HATRED protagonist to an otherwise "innocent" game

She is literally one of the most vile and disgusting characters not only in video games but in the entirety of fiction through human history. There is nothing that can justify her being as much of an edgy fuck as she was, needlessly killing people and being a fucking cunt to everyone she met for no reason at all. I just take solace in the fact that if even the slightest bit of realism was to be applied in the story she would be beaten and raped to death the moment she tried to to fight pretty much anyone.

She was high on joy the whole game.

I mean it's called Chara.

As in, you, you playing the game.
That's the idea Toby pushed with that character, it's THE PLAYER, an actual human being inserted into the game.
In a game of two dimensional NPCs that have been scripted to have limited interactsion with each other and have an overall arc that ends with love and understanding, putting an actual human being inside the game, especially the player that has played a million RPGs and is jaded and bitters as fuck, the only thing he'll want to do is kill everyone out of boredom or cringe.

Toby used to browse Holla Forums a lot too.
It's not that far fetched to think that Chara is literally your average person from Holla Forums inserted into the game.
People here should see themselves in him instead of just calling him edgy or crazy, or at least have some degree of self awareness.

Who fucking cares?

Chara was just cleaning up the dust.

Buddy had every right to be the way she was. Being caged all her childhood, forced to kill people and lied to all her life by Brad (who was right to do so and was right) and having one of Rando's men almost rape her taught her the only person she can trust is herself. Brad hurt her and Rando couldn't protect her.

Brad was right because everything he said about the world was true and all the things he taught her helped her survive and Buddy was right because in the end she could only rely on herself.

Can newfag just continue lurking?

No, Chara was CREATING dust

She was raped in the beginning of the game. The guys were in that house trying to decide how they would explain what they did to Rando. Buddy isn't pure.

stop

is that dingaling drawn as rando?

Chara actually liked the player.
If you do a Genocide run twice in a row he suggests you play another game because there's no other content to see.

user, they were always dirt. Creatures made of filth. No more was created actually in the process, it just stops them from growing and reproducing.

The final boss of the last game you played has been replaced with Big Lincoln
What changes?

I always found that a bit ambiguous.

Bolo for sure jizzed up in there though.

Well he gets a BADASS BOSS THEME for starters.

Currently, Holla Forums is too busy doing homosexual orgies and whorshipping human sacks of shit just because they agree with their politics and/or are white, Holla Forums on the other hand has always been extremely busy masturbating to drawings of femenine penises, none of the boards are what you claim they are which would be prefferable to what they actually are so stop projecting your linking park garbage and don't be in denial about yourself, the average poster is the same kind of retard populating tumblr, reddit, and the whole internet at large, but with a different coat of paint.

Also
You are a talking joke

Did someone say nigger?

Wow, you could cut butter with that edge.

Wew. The gays are just being faggoty so that they create the illusion of being wanted.

She spent her whole fucking life as a prison kid stucked with a sociopathic broken shell of a man who beat the shit out of her in the name of tough love and teaching her to defend herself, without having ever contextualised why she should be hidden or protected, the one guy who showed up any amount of understanding toward her is then brutally nearly killed in a mutual mutilation by the same shell of a man whom always claimed to protect her but did all of what he did out of a fucked up desire to make amend to the long dead sister he never helped. She was as broken and fucked up as Brad, joy only works as an amplification of all of that, she could've never touched the stuff and she would still be fucked up.

Is it time?

Undertale is fucking trash.

Learn to read past images you brainless dipshit.

reminder

You are never getting those ten dollars back, let it go.

kill yourself shill

Looks like the anti game shitposters are here. Good thread while it lasted. Cya folks

There was a thread on /x/ talking about how, on top of being "up your alley: the game", it is also about some demonic shit and selling your soul by playing the genocide route or something, wish I had capped it.

failed.

There is only one thing to say.

Brad was right.

What do you mean?

I don't think a single character's overworld sprite in the game was drawn symmetrically.

>not geniscide

that's a different one

He was, but he still fucked up by fucking up Rando.

Rando and his army definitely would help against the joy mutants.

Symmetry, and by extension harmony, is boring.

He didn't know who Rando was, though. Whether that would have changed anything we won't know.

Don't be in denial about yourself :^)

By the way "everyone is dumb but me" doesn't apply here because Holla Forums and Holla Forums aren't opposite sides of anything and I'm not judging them in relation to myself, I'm simply stating the facts mang, now go choke on some boy clit from a tranny trump supporter, they're based because they support trump and are white :^)

I never said the asymmetry was boring, but some of the sprites do look a little jank, I think he should have invested just a little more time practicing spritework. Facing you to the front, Toriel's mouth is shifted to the right because her total model is split unevenly. It looks wierd as hell.

He should've just let Temmie go over all of his spritework. The game is inconsistent as fuck in the art department, some areas look awful while some look really good.

Probably changes nothing, after Rando get buzzo Brad practically disowned him, if buddies hallucinations at the end are creditable.

|┃三   人      _________    |┃   (_ )    /     |┃ ≡ (__) < IS THIS THE DESIGNATED SHITPOSTING THREAD____.|ミ\__( ・∀・)  \       |┃=__    \    ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄    |┃ ≡ )  人 \ ガラッ

I know. I don't blame Brad for thinking of Rando as his enemy. Rando was a good person, but the people below him frequently weren't.

imgur.com/a/NkB3A
:^)

Autism

Battle sprites are pretty green across the board, but look at these fucking arms, what is this, middleschool paint tool? Nevermind that she's drawn more buff while actually wearing her armor. She loses half her weight with it off.

It didn't seem to me like Brad disowned Rando. More like Brad couldn't deal with all the circumstances and ended up neglecting or forgetting about him.

Yeah. The game somewhat built him up as an evil ruler type of character.

That was the single worst battle sprite in the whole game.

who gives a shit
they're both edgy gooks

Hell, with just a little bit of searching I found the inspiration for her bone structure.

rando was a good man at heart but he was a fool for not speaking clearly with brad about how he operates

Speaking with Brad probably wasn't an option, especially since he was drugged out of his mind.

true, by the finale the brad the player sees probably isn't the same one randos army sees

Rando could barely get a sentence out even after all these years of being the fucking master of Olathe. Even if he revealed himself to Brad, there was no way he was going to be able to communicate his intent. Brad would have fought him no matter what they tried, he was never going to let go.

Yeah. I doubt Brad would let someone other than himself protect Buddy. Even if he knew who Rando really was.

I get the feeling that trait of Rando's was abused a fair bit. He was never suited to be a leader, or anything but a post apocalyptic wandering badass.

i think due to the fact he was clearly the the strongest guy around ended up making him the leader more than his actual abilities as one

Sheckleberg plz.

The only good things to come from all this.

I think he was still the best leader you could've had in Olathe. He was one of the strongest guys around which lead to people respecting him, but he still showed mercy and wanted to restore order, unlike the others on the list. The closest you got was the leader of the pacifist group, but you know how that ended.

The guy probably just wanted to rebuild civilization. Being the strongest guy around only he could keep everyone in line and keep everyone safe.

Too bad he was a giant pussy and couldn't keep his soldiers from following orders.

And drugs are bad, mmkay

You mean Buddy.

Lisa didn't take any drugs to become evil.

Look essentially buddy is an immature shithead.
And that's just how she is, that's the point, she's also completely fucked up on joy, but that's sorta beside the point, the main thing about her is that she's a little shithead kid.
And shithead kids are always gonna be shithead kids no matter what you try.

Again just look around you and you'll see proof of this again and again.

did someon shoot that pig with a .22?

What I'm saying is Buddy and Lisa are two different people.

The Joy is actually an important and subtle detail, it makes you want to pursue your desires above all else and over time the stronger that impulse becomes and the closer you are to transforming into a Joy mutant the more single minded you are to pursuing that goal. Buddy in The Painful says she already took one so in TYhe Joyful she's already on her way to transform hence the whole red intestines flashing whenever something sets her off.

And yeah i mixed up the names, it's Buddy not Lisa.

I need you to step out of the car sir.

Oh yeah, i forgot about that, that's definitely a good point.

Good job mentioning Undertale when we could of had a decent LISA thread without all these faggots and shitposting.

That's why the woulds "TASTE HER, ITS YOUR FAULT" show up during the credits. Because of what Marty made him do to Lisa. Brad might of dark hidden desire or trauma.

Which would be very poetic. Brad becomes to Buddy what Marty was Lisa.

Literally every single character in LISA has a better sense of morality than Buddy. She deserved to be raped and killed.

Nah Brad hated Marty with everything he had and rightly so, the last thing he'd want is to be anything like him.

If anything Buzzo ended up closest to being Marty.

Buzzo was fueled only by regret and revenge, not self-serving pleasure in abuse. He had zero interest in Buddy other than her relation to Brad

I bet he's still salty he got b&.

good times

LISA is the only game I've ever played where the protagonist did nothing right and I liked him for it instead of just finding him annoying and obnoxious and stupid.

oh wew lad

wonder if he'll fuck off back to his Steven universe safespace

That reminds me, I have this picture I forgot to post.

One of my biggest complaints with The Joyful is that Austin made Lisa out to be an absolute piece of shit as much as anyone and everyone else. I get that it's somewhat realistic in the sense that she grew up with a fucked up family and thus there was the possibility of her being equally psychopathic, but I loathe that idea.

I just wish Lisa had been this innocent martyr that inadvertently set off this humongous chain of events. I just wish Lisa had been the one legitimately good person in the series (outside of Rando, obviously).

ur mum

Brad Tried to do the right thing
Lisa just wanted to fuck shit up
Fuck Lisa

shit's a pretty good read man

With threads like this template threads start to look good

rollan

Yeah, it's pretty interesting. This isn't 100% related, but here's an interesting criticism video of Steven Universe. His other videos are good too.

You best be joking

You, stupid.

I think you mean demon, these creatures are disgusting

Lisa is an edgy whore, who needs to go back to her hole.

Nice

Why are you still here Josh?

Rolling for slime queen

I rolled 61 last time, don't know what could possibly be better

reroll it says

big roll

My niggas.

Basically this. Frisk/Chara was basically fighting against monsters that wanted to take his soul to open a gate to kill all humans/was a literal demon.

that a nice doujinshi

Alright I'm going to be a faggot for a second because google, saucenao, tinyeye, and iqdb don't turn up anything.

Where's this from?

We can all agree that Buddy did everything wrong, but do you think that Brad did everything right? Is he just one of the unluckiest video game characters ever or do you think he deserved his fate?

Aren't monster girls basically parasites that want to literally fuck humanity in to extinction?

predators.

look at this fag

lol contrarian super-virgins

Name one thing Brad did right. Seriously. He's the most incompetent video game character I know.

I'm more offended that someone thought this was good bait, instead of the bait itself.

^this, brad is a glorious fuckup and the game takes you on crazy ass ride

People who hate Undertale are more irritating that the people that actually enjoy it

Requesting LISA wallpapers

He raised Buddy as long as he did. You can't blame her for wanting to escape. That's how kids are. Brad had never raised a child before, let alone in a post apocalyptic setting, so you can't blame him for failing to raise her correctly.
Brad DID however teach her how to defend herself pretty well. Brad managed to conceal her existence for a good time, too. He knew that she would have been exploited or raped if she had been set free. Brad killed his father, which was also a good choice. His father raped Lisa and would have probably raped Buddy, too.

yeah, forget about the son whose face was cut off and was abandoned

We don't know that.

Rando was a fair bit older by the time Brad encountered him. I don't think Rando's development was as fucked as Buddy's was because of the situation they were in.

I admit, I forgot about Terr Bear. Really, Lisa shouldn't have really been fleshed out beyond what we know about her in The First. That's all I'm saying.

This is true. Rando still had an agenda for Buddy, and wanted to use her as a means to justify an end.

I am also curious.

Have a flippy flopper as a trade.

I have a large amount of bias concerning Brad, so I naturally feel sympathetic towards his plight since I've gone through similar situations where a conviction cost you a lot more than you ever thought it would.

He fucked up Rando, who would have more than likely set the world right. Yes, this is an egregious fuck up…but I sympathize with him because he was willing to die if it meant he could keep his daughter safe from the rest of the god awful world.

did he changed user?

Rolling for feathers.

He's right though. God forbid we talk about VIDEOGAMES.

chara

Enjoy your day long ban, just like I enjoyed mone the last time I posted this exact image.
Rolling

roll

Roll.

He changed but the memories of Lisa always stayed

One thing I noticed about undertale is that it's all solid colors, no detail. Another thing is it's clear that he doesn't know how to draw, and did this from scratch.

Thing about games like Dragon Quest is that they had people who knew how to draw, and drew up concepts, then scaled down for sprites.

This design here in the pic has been used in past dragon quest games, mainly 7, and it's a good base if you want to add on details like a jewel or more intricate detail on the armor or make a palette swap or something. Akira may be a hack when it comes to samefaces, but his monster designs are top tier since he understands basic muscle structure.

In the one you posted, it's clear that she's trying to stand in a different way, like placing her weight on one hip, but her arms look fucked up because they bend inwards, which isn't helped by lack of detail.

Solid colors in spriteing are a sign of being a greenhorn that doesn't even try to draw it out.

The face is ugly as sin, as well.

rollan

roll

Sweet, I got my favorite.

Fuck you cunt. Sad pathetic useless cunt. Fuck off. Useless pussy bitch.

I'm not sure what induced this user's wrath but it's articulated very well.

The hell got your panties in a twist?

Neither, they're both from shit meme games.

Heh

(Captcha doesnt open a new tab anymore)

You seriously doubt he abandoned Dusty?

The end was "humanity doesn't die". That justifies a whole lot of means.

this is the best thread Holla Forums has had in a very long time

Jeez user, this is a christian imageboard.

Fighting. He was pretty good at that.

Shut the fuck up faggot

Well you have to bear in mind
Their lead spriter is a musician that basically never drew anything

Two shit games that basically amount to the developer yelling
REMEMBER EARTHBOUND?!
LOL

Buddy, because she is an actual character instead of being a one dimensional symbolic representation of "video game cruelty potential".

Char wasn't a psychopath. He was a fighter desperate for liberty after being held against his will.

Chara was a psychopath
Buddy was just on drugs