SS13 FIXED IP EDITION

What is Space Station 13?

SS13 is a robust multiplayer point-and-click about surviving a shift in the uniform of a NanoTrasen station employee paid solely in MEMES.

Where can I play?

CPStation is currently the primary Holla Forums server. You can download the BYOND client or join our server directly from your web browser to play. The web client is unreliable, and we recommend the latest BYOND client for the best experience

possible. The BYOND client is presently Windows only, though it is compatible with WINE.

You will need a BYOND account to connect to our server.

Client Download - byond.com/download/

Server Info

Name: CPStation

Primary Address: 149.56.29.240:1337

SERVER IS DEAD PLS HELP

email: [email protected]/* */

Wiki (Outdated)

8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/FNgyH23a
github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/20188
reddit.com/r/SS13/wiki/server_list
dramatica-station.wikia.com/wiki/Bans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least I can cargo pretty hard, I guess. Nothing like lag to get that slothful "I don't really give a shit about your request" lot

speess meeeens

to repeaty me self

name a spider you wanna see be made and I'll add it to the list

How about a decent jumping spider?
That one looks like a dick with tits and a few legs popping out.

which one?

The first pic you posted, it looks weird as fuck man

it's an ogre spider

Nice cortex reaver.

Oh.
Looking forward for your jumping spider then

th-thanks

it'll be just as shitty I'm sure

I hope that means this spider will produce bananas when it's either gibbed or attacked.

long live toolboxia the religion of the people

we'll have to see about that

Where's my qt Camel Spiders?

Shit wrong one, add the cave spider too though.
Even though technically they aren't real spiders.

that's a whip spider and it's on there, unless you really want a camel spider

Black Widow cigarettes - a new brand that has venom in them.

you're not a real spider and that's debatable

that would be cool

So are there any servers yet with a decent pop and that aren't total shit?

what happened buttercup?

Yes look at the OP.
Anything over 20 will eventually turn into shit faster than you can say George Melons, you haven't learned from Nox?

I haven't played in 2 years. It was shit 2 years ago, I'm wondering if that's changed.

Get in, negroes.

Get in, negroes.

it's eleven

wew 24 hour ban for bombing a nigger who was flashing me on the shuttle

Ban annoucement

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Emilee Richards) has added a TEMPBAN for gatzy (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Bombing Shuttle because he was flashed. Non-antag. Claimed to not know the power of the bomb he made dispite the fact he had made three and tested two." to the ban database.

This is the guy that yesterday spent around 3 shifts trying to make bombs by following the wiki. Unable to do that his bombs have slowly gotten worse to the point where he is only playing science to learn, I suggest he asked someone compotent to teach him. He has only done this once.

I suggest you take this time to read over the rules. Specificaly 1. Don't be a dick.
i. Non-antags should not be doing antag things.
ii. Antags should be doing antag things.

Nonantags shouldn't be harassing people even if its harmless

Take the ban. Come back tomorrow. Have someone teach you how to make bombs while you are at it. Jesus fuck 3,7,10,0 is not a good bomb. That is slightly better than a welderbomb.

also

If you think nonantags shouldn't be allowed to harrass you why the fuck are you here?

With that reasoning I would have to ban half of our playerbase for tripping people in the hallways. Or playing as a clown and making space lube.

The rules are there for a reason. See you tomorrow.

Oh look, the admin is a gay faggot. What a surprise.

For people who are so anal about bam evasion ingame you sure cant verify identities in the thread can you?

So its okay to slip someone then immobilize them and steal all their stuff because its JUST A PRANK BRO?

wewlad

so fucking scared man

server doesn't?

you should really take a moment to clam down there

I always thought it would be neat if the light within a room, wouldn't affect the light tile of the wall in a different room.

So this game is still shit then. Gotcha.

wasnt following the wiki
reread before you post, because that makes no sense

I hope that was on "AIs and secborgs are unfair" /tg/

Your mistake was playing on paradise.

Wait I remember that guy. Ignored R&D, used text talk and locked himself in the burn chamber.

that'd be me

i've long debated whether or not to add a maxcap recipe to the wiki.

Honestly it is something passed down by the robust to the less robust. If you just follow a check list its no fun. The power of a maxcap bomb comes from their, not so much recently, rarity. Not just the physical damage.

I've always thought it ultimately couldn't hurt since it becomes an actual issue the playerbase simply has to respond in kind. It might result in fellow science crew members actually keeping an eye on that nigger in toxins.

It feels goon-tier as fuck to deprive players of information like that. A good compromise would be explaining what to shoot for I guess.

would you teach someone if asked?

if the answer is yes then you're not depriving a player but merely controlling the flow of it

THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?

Dear forum admin.

PLS ADD /Space_Law because the spacelaw book truns up a 404 which is bad yo.

Ban Announcment
ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Emilee Richards) has added a TEMPBAN for purpleocelot (1440 minutes) with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) Was actually a decent chaplin. Forced someone to become a shade. Killed as a nonantag. " to the ban database.

The shade was a cunt but only just gets a slide because he was forced to become a shade and the chaplin bitched him out 24/7. Both got a nice little note.

I won't deny, I'd probably try my hand at killing the fucker, but mate blowing up a bomb is another step.

I don't even need burn mix, baby!

tbh this server is more rulecucky than any Holla Forums station ive been on

what server would you suggest then?

/tg/station. Basil for more RP focused shenanigans and Sybil for powergaming and robustness

there isn't any atm, but i'd love old alt station back

is that guy who did baseball bats and bluespace belly around?

/tg/ is kinda shit though, nearly 90% of the rounds are tatorling despite having 22 different gamemodes now, and tatorling always has one fucker who goes doublesword to instantly remove the legs of the entire crew because there's no leg armor and the thing stuns you while being dismembered, with the only ranged counter being flashbangs IF the guy isn't bringing sunglasses ever since they removed the autorifles from the armory.

This is how we end a round!

Sheylos has always been too button happy.

I have given sheylos a final warning g about this.
Should he continue he will lose his events rights.

What's that last gun over there? Is it new?

Found the unrobust

When are you posting pictures of yourself in a skirt?

Haven't played quite in a while, no way it's not new.

How close are they to like, being removed from admins?

I would need a replacement before I remove him.

I would volunteer myself, but due to educational rights I have already signed away and a potential gf on the horizon, I cannot spessmen everyday.

Kill yourself
unless it's a trap

and now it all makes sense

Absolutely disgusting for a virgin like me.

nigger u wot

LAW WINS AGAIN

THE LAW NEVER LOOSES

Well, looks like I got robusted

WEW

And people said letting the server go public was a poor idea.

I was the HoP that round, when I came at you in chemistry I was trying to get you with a label gun that said "Commie Bastard".
In the library and maint, I stunned you and the security borg beat your face in.
I told him to stop, and he said "it's okay, he won't die!".
You died a few seconds after that.

You cant label living things
Holy fuck learn the game before you play a head role

I am enjoying it far more than I thought I would. I think as long as we can keep admins on at mid-high pop times we'll be fine.

JFMSU

I once pulled a guy into a maintenance hallway and beat him in the head with a crowbar until he died.

Good times. Leaves no evidence like a smoke polyacid grenade does either.

ctrl + click to drag people
dont use the grab intent for fuck's sake

I sure am glad this server is public now so retards can come in and kill people and then leave.

I've been here since the start and I burned down the chemical lab, for no reason.

FOR NO REASON

I plan to make a similar plan worse by planting a box with 8 full beakers with black power inside an inconspicuous container near a couple of moved fuel tanks and then throwing a 5 second chlorine triflouride grenade into the mix, which should blow up about 3 departments while giving me enough time to book it clean.

Also, it's a cultist round, so people killing you is pretty normal.

haha yeah 3 hour 5 man shifts are way better

Is there a reason the game window keeps freezing every few minutes, forcing me to restart the client? I've had this problem occasionally years before, but never this often.

Server needs some fucking admins.

I don't really like being public either but let's not pretend rampant shittery hasn't always been a thing on these servers. One of my earliest memories was being a miner and two niggers with afros just killing me with a fire axe and extinguisher right outside the arrivals shuttle about 10 minutes into the round back when nel was running asteroid.

sciense man here, I made a 2/5/11 bomb with
cooled oxygen and 18582.7 K of pure plasma at max pressure.

How can I improve my bomb? lowering the plasma temperature?

nigga

I miss euroserver.
Good times.

gather fuel tanks and put them next to your bomb.

by lowering the temp i got 4,8,17 even with fewer moles of oxygen

i'll try the fuel tanks if i get antag

with killing someone, there's not much chance of them getting respawned with however detaining someone there's no need to go through all that it takes for you to get back into the game

Also, make another bomb
put it next to that bomb
then make another one
and then keep doing it.

or just steal a bunch of fuel tanks.

Fucking terrible round.

we just need more admins on

Sierra I might be able to admin on weekends.
Not during the week though, and only in euro hours.

Sierra you fucking nigger, now we're being plagued by unrobust scrubs, metagamers and griefers.
Hope you're happy you absolute fag.

Now we're plagued by crappy players. Hope you're happy.

Is the server private? If it's not is it might be the same fags who were ruining the BaroTrauma games.

So how long until we swap hosts now?

Probably, think the serber went pubbie, fucking Sierra chan.
Things were going so well why'd you have to fuck up like this?

If there's a chance at salvaging it I'd rather not.

Anyone got a link for the new barotrauma build?

We'll unless we want to change host yet again or change the IP somehow we'll have to because there's a little button called "replay" to replay the server you we're last on.

Not to mention I doubt a round will even last 15 minutes now.

I'd rather have pub than the 4-hour-4-people rounds we were having. As long as the admins aren't faggots, which is the problem with the other servers, I'm happy.

Fucksake, this is ridiculous, damn it Sierra why couldn't you just listen?

Well we're now having a 2 hour murderboner round where the antags fuck around once everyone is dead for a long time.
That much better?

it's possible since it was happening before things went public

Seems like this might become the standard.

It swapped the order so the first one comes after the second one.

5 players left during that shit show of a round. Wew.

well it is /4am/ now

Not where I am buddy.

it's /9am/ where it matters

Doesn't look any different from what rounds used to be like when the previous servers had 15-20 players.

Actually no, it does look a bit different, there's not 3 singularities roaming around the station and a crystal shard being dragged around.

At this point I wouldn't even be particularly surprised if the people doing the murderboning were just the usual shitters we've always had on new CKEYs.

it's highly possible that

Note Twin Suns being the one not wanting the restart vote due to the "shuttle already being on the way" and the fact that Twin Suns was a known murderboning shitter back when Hate was hosting Mini.

he was a trato, so he has an excuse, all be it a shit one, that other guy working with him though

Too right lad.

so how's this for a spiderling?

it's totally not just made up of the ling armour

decent

I'm thinking instead of just toxin damage, it'll do a ling sting which will change randomly every few minutes

Looks like a scorpion.

scorpions are arachnids

I fucking love you

Admin announcement

Doubleplus has been granted trialadmin.

I will be looking to take on one more admin, should you wish to help out email me at [email protected]/* */ with info of when you can admin and your ckey.

He has been a midimin for around 2 weeks now. I am trusting him with trialadmin, if he fucks about it will get removed.

pastebin.com/FNgyH23a

Is this dead yet?

From the little conversation I had with koriath once. Kyron is working on it still however he is a lazy sack of shit so it is presumed dead.

Ban announcement

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Emilee Richards) has added a TEMPBAN for archibaldwiggins (1440 minutes) with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) Suiciding after recieving a ghostrole ban. \nReply PM from-Archibald_Wiggins/(Security Officer Hunt): look, if you\'re gonna be a cuck be a cuck \nReply PM from-Archibald_Wiggins/(Security Officer Hunt): you fucking stupid nigger i dont care (CUSTOM IP) (CUSTOM CID)" to the ban database.

See you tomorrow. I guess.

If he suicided it means he did care, though.

Bingo

Noice.

I sent you an email faget

Ban announcement

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Emilee Richards) has added a TEMPBAN for robbertgreen (1440 minutes) with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) Welderbomb suicide as security. See you tomorrow." to the ban database.

Joined as sec, Ran around for maybe 5 minutes and weldrbombed himself. Nothing special.

Koriath here. About that project.
We were forced to remake it from the ground up.

To cut a VERY long story short:
Our project was going great back in Unity 3.0
Then 4.0 popped up. Some new features, some changes, but two big changes we didn't like: the new lightning system and the move to an authoritative server system (that is a lot more restrictive than the previous one).
This wasn't a problem because the old system were still functional (but labeled Legacy) and we kept working.
Then Unity 5.0 rolled in. The Legacy support was dropped, and:

We sent an email to their Dev team and tried to sugest changes, or at least to give us the option to keep the old system, since it worked better. The answer was an overly-polite "no".
The reasoning I'm guessing (after looking at their patch notes and future plans) is that they intend to focus all efforts on the new systems and don't want to support the older one's at all.

Note to any user who wants to make his own game: use Unreal 4. I mean it.
Unity has a lot of things that it does right. But it keeps changing faster than the documentation catches up with (the networking documentation is a mishmash of old/new functions and vars) and it places some very stupid restrictions if you wanna do multiplayer stuff.

We're still working on it, but we're essentially at square 0 again. It's gonna take us a long time to come up with something we can show again.

was it you who made those bats and bluespace jelly?

The disease carrying bats? Yeah, same with the flies and rats. Overpowered as fuck, toned it down later, still wasn't a popular idea, so I don't advise this server to repeat it.
Nope, no idea what that is even.
I played Xeno for the firestarter jellies (think it was the orange one's) and that was it.
I mainly play medic anyway. Science is fun while you're still learning it, after you made everything, there's really no point in playing science anymore, it's too samey every round.
Medic always gives you new situations, you get to team up with people, do german accents or play Doctor Death if you roll traitor.
Biggest accomplishment was traitor medic was stashing 15 dead bodies in maintenance nearby. When Sec found out, they called it a mass grave, and if I had ordered an agent card, I'd rename myself to "Doctor Mengele".

baseball bats I mean

Can someone link me to instructions on how to get BYOND (and SS13) working on WINE?
It doesn't install properly out of the box, and my virtual machine is too sluggish to comfy spessmanning.

ESTABLISHING BATTLE-FIELD CONTROL STAND BY

insufficient funds

BATTLE CONTROL OFFLINE

construction complete

Oh, no not really.
There was code on Hippie for them, but I never got around to porting those.
Do they deflect projectiles with a 100% chance of deflecting baseballs? If so, then they're hippie's bats (but since hippie nicks a lot of shit from other servers, might be some other servers bats).

Unit lost

if they also have bluespace jelly which is a drug then it could be

So fags, anyone see that little bitch who joined earlier and tried to make us change the name of the server?

also Koriath, pests always seemed like a really good touch to the server to me but I didn't hang around hate to see it go full nurgle mode so I dunno, what you got going on currently?

yup that furry fag was going to try to get us to personal army citadel because he's banned

KEK what a total faggot, as if a furry has any right to ask that of anyone or to try and hold the moral high ground.
Also quite funny how he genuinely believed he was educating us on what cheese pizza was.
What a colossal fag.
Hope he tries to fuck a dog sometime and gets mauled to death.

Aaand that's how she wrote, kids!

IMO your ban was deserved.

If it wasn't a deadman switch I'd disagree, but as it was, kinda have to.

Ban Announcement

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Emilee Richards) has added a TEMPBAN for coolgod1198 (1440 minutes) with the reason: "used the grill card" to the ban database.

Tried to use the grill card to validate using the revolver as stun. Then procedded to kill 3 or more people with it. I was not following this but ddraigg banned "her" for a day from sec before she killed anouther person so she gets the day bannu

What if you had been killed by a meteor or loss of atmosphere? In fact even if an antag does kill you what if your bomb kills people in the vicinity that had nothing to do with it?

Fully agree with that ban, he was a shit player.
Honestly trying to use the grill card to get away with killing random people and one of his excuses was literally "they said mean things." and "He didn't rp pain properly."

can atmos borgs get a fire extinguisher? atmospherics is the firefighting department after all.

Holy fuck I've never seen someone more deserving of a ban.

Oh fuck I knew there was something I forgot. Will get zaers to stick that shit in. He is currently working on its internal gas canisters.

give it a fire axe too

Thats a bit much fam. The extinguisher will do.

Nah, fireaxe when it's emagged.

but it gets a flamethrower when it's emagged

Yeah was fucking ridiculous.

doubleplus was a total fucking shitter admin on every server ive been on… only enforcing rules when it suits him

I have been watching him admin so I doubt that.

did you play on hatestation and alt?

Yes I did. He strechted the rules I will give him that but he hasn't been TOO bad on CPstation so I will leave him be.

make the new map like this

Where have I seen this map before. I swear I know it.

it's the one I drew up for hate

Ahh. Tbh it looks aight. Ony problem I have with it is almost 0 maintainance. Everything is too… Open.

I stopped working on it because I couldn't into how to dreamworks

If you included maint it wouldnt be much bigger, I like this as a general layout.

I might make mapping my pet project but learning how to do it is going to be hell

There's so much wrong with the layout in that sketch i'm not even going to bother explaining it all.
But here's a few:

Re-evaluate your design.
Take traffic into account.
Recognize bottlenecks.
Map out the power & plumbing.

gee cant see why the server is going to shit already

was working on maint last I stopped

well I was told you had to know how to code to be able to map

you just need a hardsuit and o2 and you can access it on all sides of meta
ez fix
that's why it's called perma
can be fixed ez enough too
there's for things like abandoned bar and such
there's afew but it's not all fleshed out yet
that is an issue

You should become part of the shitmin circlejerk so you can do plain retarded shit all the time, then turn around and masturbate into the admin log when someone does something you don't like.

cool meme.

This tbh

see

The less context he gives the more valid his argument is.

You don't need to know how to code to map, but knowing the typepaths of things helps when you want to place them in your map

If I actually do make a map and don't quit half-way through. These are the population numbers I'll be aiming for. Maxes out at 36, not including assistants and mommi's. No lawyer because who the fuck cares.

fucking fuckers email, I was somewhat heart broken for an incy tiny bit.

Fuck you

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

it's like you don't want those traps to post lewds

Soonâ„¢

So how does one evade a permanent ban?

Not for CP but for other servers.

A google search will show you the way sir.

Update will be active on next shift.

UNCONTAINABLE HYPE

pics?

Whatever just happened to the CAPTCHA system fucked up my posting

LET ME POST

what server are you working on?

This one, why?

were you the one who's doing bluespace jelly?

wew sierra being a cuck and calling deathsquad to end round for the new stuff, typical admin fuckery

Nice of you too presume it was me who called it. It was actually sheylos.

keep being salty son

Deathsquad here, can confirm thats what happened.

clown here

honk

Yes.

which server do you mean by this one?

Whichever server's using Sierra's codebase.

oh o.k then, I thought I missed up and gave some random guy some sprites

but what about the flamethrower?
can it be added to a science module like vtec

Yea, that seems fair.

THE SAFE WORD IS "POLICE BRUTALITY"

I ain't finding shit.

I wonder when would it be ok to rig a dead man's switch as a non-antag? What if there's a legit cult/ayys and you take out a little insurance?

Remember, when dealing with shitcurity, don't fuck about, just kill them straight away.

lol what is this

post pics

==IF THE MEN AND WOMEN IN UNIFORM DO NOT FOLLOW SPACE LAW THEN THEY ARE TRAITORS AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH

PROTECT AND SERVE, ACT WITH HONOR, FOLLOW THE LAW==

Why

quality moderation

Just use the keyboard shortcut, dipshit.

I'd say when it's clear the overwhelming majority of the station is hostile such as full blown infestation or you're the last head of staff and you're certain there's no loyal crew left.

Can we add this?

github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/20188

good to know that both women and men that pretend to be women are incapable of running anything

That might be the closest we'll ever get to that winter wonderland game mode that was discussed ages ago that started about getting winter coats to have a bit more of a use.

Looks pretty nice too.

isn't freon so broken even tg wants to remove it

It says it's experimental so it most likely has some issues. Of course /tg/ being /tg/ it's also very likely that the playerbase is overreacting to even very minor things and making mountains out of ant hills.

Assuming the issues with it get fixed I don't think there would be too much of a problem if freon got ported considering we already have gases like plasma that can fuck up people and station just as well if not better.

It was a fun ride Shadowling CMO, I had fun doing it.

this was a fun round

I'm glad he had a deadman to kill all of you shits.

We rused the entire security and the one guy that had the truth was beaten and seen as a crazy.

It was fantastic.

The borgs were pretty good last round.

it's nice when we actually have people on

That is why being listed on public has its perks, all we have to do is self moderate and remove reddit and other cancer.

protip: you dont have to have the flashlight in a slot to get the light source
you can just put it in your storage while its on and it'll still give light

also night vision

i think 26 players is a nice point where the server can just get unlisted before it gets out of hand

trouble is we have to keep on doing that

the player base will drop then

Well Holla Forums already self moderates and we do have admins on the server. We just apply that same practice and bully whoever needs to be bullied.

The problem is when it gets too out of hand and all it is is moderation. We are already doing a pretty good job and I am having a shit ton of fun. I think we wont have an issue until reddit finds us. When they do it will be time for war and soon after memes to remember it.

Thanks.

Does the light consume battery power too? I noticed I was going through like 500 a second.

this is the problem with every single server, they don't have good mods

also stuff like this doesn't help:

Freon itself doesn't do anything, but when the temperature is low enough it also freezes everything in it's vicinity and makes everything into ice. This shouldn't be given to any single different atmos gas but given to every single gas as an extra functionality of the atmos system, specially N20 and CO2 since they're really, really good at killing things and fires when in liquid/frozen state.

Yes, but it will still be hilarious to watch

Its not about the need for good moderation, what we need is people to maintain the atmosphere of self moderation with actual moderates who can be asked to come when needed. Look at /monster/ for a good example of this layout.

Remember that each person from here who has head roles enabled, the less likely it is that randos will get them

Also MemeOverlord asked me to post this.

can be you in find a direct link for that image?

Publically listing the IP is better than making the server itself public, if you make the server public you attract all kinds of underage faggots.

So I looked at the link. The server is not listed there.
Maybe check your sources.

just gonna warn anyone new, be prepared for selectively enforced rules and admins playing favorites

Yeah, doesn't look like it's there. Not that I would be concerned at all, I'm pretty sure that no one even looks at that page anyway.

reddit.com/r/SS13/wiki/server_list

Link for whoever wants to check.

just gonna warn anyone new, this nigger is butthurt because he got a 24 hour ban for bombing the shuttle

admin did the same fuckin thing :)

after the round was over with, you did it before

we need a mentor system, its killing me seeing all these engies fail at setting up singulo

where to apply to be mentor

You bombed shuttle when it arrived at station. Thus the game is still active and your ban is valid.

Once the shift ends, when you see green texts, all laws are off for the 25 seconds before server restarts.

If you had even that basic knowledge of most servers. Then you would it have got banned.

Email me the host at [email protected]/* */

I'd like to start playing CE and warden again especially if it's to prevent random cunts from signing up and fucking things over but the amount of absolute shit you have to deal with is just not worth it.

Not even talking about the job duties being too much but the crew itself, often your very own department, simply being overly hostile and often retarded to boot and blaming you for their own mistakes and sometimes even their own lack of knowledge of the department they signed up to work. The equipment is sort of nice but nothing is worth the shit you get unless you're some kind of hardcore masochist. Not to mention now with it being public every single person in a head role is going to get shat on even harder because everyone is going to assume they're some person from the hub.

whatever you wanna say to justify it, badmin

you just don't quit being salty huh?

Instant fun.

I take this server less seriously every fucking day

So he bombed the shuttle in the moment it arrived at CentCom? Did that stop anyone from getting greentext?

If it didn't, you are indeed a badmin.

If the captain doesn't shell there is a 90% I will never see it unless it is a admin flagged action like setting off a bomb

Ahelp* I cannot type on this phone.

Probably means the station as in the station rather than the station as in the CentComm station.

24 hours is too short, wouldn't mind if you just stayed away from the server. Faggots like you are the reason why the salt over GitGud will never die down.

don't bother with this circular argument with this retard

he's just trying to wiggle it in a better light so that the server will die again due to drama bullshit

lol

Not centcomm when it landed at ss13

Oh, and he wasn't antag?

No badmin if that was the case.

Almost lost my cool

I am fine with being on the hub, but reddit is the last straw.

this is becoming such a shitfest, gonna have to bully the randos.

NO BULLY

First thing i did today was roll captain and i started executing anyone that was acting retarded AND harmful. It works for culling the greytider thrash out, they either ahelp and we get salt or they instantly disconnect after being robusted.

If you like making kids cry, pick security or head of staff and begin cracking skulls. Nothing better than to shit on a shit chemist as CMO, specially when said shitter can't pick the head roles to fuck you over because 'MUH AUTHORITY'. If they can't roleplay or act like they're from here, they deserve it.

hmm, maybe shitcurity is the hero this station needs.

ALL HAIL THE XRAY CANNON

I had the AI without it.

Were you the captain during the rev round? If so you're a shitcap.

Made Flammenwerfer a trialmin huh? Wouldn't recommend it. Once spawned that mime mecha for the sole purpose of killing me.

I could've done that round a whole lot better.

I was the captain until that shadowling round where centcomm sent 2 deathsquaddies to purge all. After that i went to check the new (broken) atmosborg, which is fun to play as a mobile gassing canister with a fireaxe.

You guys robusted the malf? And it was doing so good early on, well done.

Alright nevermind then. Revcap apparently doesn't understand that when someone is rev'd it's brainwashing, and it can be undone if the rev gets their head knocked around. I was wholly willing to cooperate and purge revs after that but he had me dragged off to Perma by HoS and then beat to death.

The milf was shitty, as soon as the ai shows it's hand it MUST destroy the borg console and Research, or else it will get boned every time.

It didn't even shunt to an APC to protect itself.

It was probably a random, it din't answer to its bots until about 5 minutes after roundstart, the secborg did most of the job there with taking care of the ion rifle and sabotaguing research, but it clearly got robusted after i left.

Also, if you see any HoP that tries to act like they're security, it's most likely a goon/hippie/tg/paradise HoP shitter. Robust with extreme prejudice unless they use their wall-announcements to shitpost.

Who's fucking bright idea was it to put us ON THE FUCKING HUB?

SIERRA FUCKING RUINED THIS SERVER BY LETTING IN REDDITORS.

BULLY REDDIT, UNLISTING IS TOO EASY ON THE CUCKS

ok

wew

ABSOLUTE
MADMAN
How long will the server last now, considering this happened, it shaved off about 3 days worth.
I'd give it a week now.

Holy fuck did security suck, niggas had no fucking awareness.
Also

The admins aren't doing shit to help with anything

welcome to Holla Forums ss13 friendo

why isn't HoP loyalty implanted anymore, what is happening to this server

right? jesus christ

Lynch all rulecuck officers

I use to think they did too much now what the fuck are they here for

Satan dubs

Also your a cunt, I dont understand so I will blame it on inbred and retard strength

can admins go one round without interfering

how do i reliably self-husk?

Space self without any gear or set self on fire, make sure to stay there for a while or just enough for 300~400 odd burn damage.

I thought higher pop would be more fun
but it's just incredibly chaotic 30 minute rounds

I'll try it, thanks.

Its becuse all the people are shitters

Well, there exists a point where the pubbies out-pop the regulars, we used to get max 15 people before hub and there's about 30 fags on a sunday night now, just do the math, i told sierra it was a terrible idea long ago but he obviously din't listen.

Excessive imagination, good old fashioned stick-to-it-iveness, and a rocking good hairstyle.

That and I know how to win fist fights. It was pretty close, but to be fair I took quite a lot of damage because I accidentally picked up your bible. It might not have been nearly so close had I not picked it up. Nonetheless, it was a fun fight.

Agreed, maybe next time I will end you, you inbred bastard.

Almost as good as the few hour round I had with a good doctor who helped me enthrall several crew members as a shadowling.

>NONE OF MY MODULES ACTUALLY WORK SINCE ITS NO ACTUALLY A MALF ROUND

pls stop

Nigga I had wired rods! You fuckers yakkity saxed with me for five minutes because I had three wired rods! Maybe if you fuckers had actually been doing your jobs instead of chasing after assistants people wouldn't of turned on you so quickly. I mean when you get to the point where people from every department are breaking nigs out of the brig due to you guys going full retard you'd maybe consider how much you fucked up. For christs sake it got to the point where you fucksticks were just stripping people naked and stranding them at the labor outpost. In all my time playing 2d spess men i've never seen a security team go that retarded that quickly.

Between you guys being that incompetent and the clown stealing the nuke whilst you guys were beating the librarian I was out of breath from laughing so much.

Thats not even a nuke. Thats just a keg filled with beer.

>posts a paragraph detailing his salt with a thumbnail

You can make a spear or a makeshift stun prod from a cattle prod.
Another assistant was making a fuel bomb after he was arrested for assaulting someone in cargo.

The round is over why do you insist on lying?

My beef with sec is that they would release you guys after 3 minutes despite you just running off to get into some other shit.
Not for arresting you faggots who do illegal shit then bitch after you face the consequences.

Like how you bitched sec caught you after you escaped with sec equipment I gave you.

Did you figure they would just let you have that shit? You should of known better retard.

Nah i'm not salty I had fuckin fun. Also I assumed he was stealing the nuke core as everyone was screaming over the radio that he was stealing the nuke. I was in the damn labor camp with three other people yakkity saxxing with the trigger happy detective at the time.

Nigger wired rods aren't weapons or contraband. You went after me for possibly maybe making a weapon in the future.

So you where upset that they weren't harsher? Not at the seemingly random brigings, gulagings, or executions?You can't perma or gulag people for committing small crimes. They were setting peoples timers so low because they were in the brig for petty crimes.

I assumed you would fuckin help me instead of just letting me be tased and shot. What was the fuckin point of givin me that shit if as soon as we walk out of the brig I get tased and you just keep on walking?

Holy fuck nigga you sound so ass blasted that I did my job, then gave you shit and you STILL ended up dead.

And I thought I was bad at making laws.

>There is no such thing as a good cop, just a bad cop who hasn't abused anyone yet

Thanks for automatically quoting my own post, 8ch. Can always count on you.

This.
I was just kicking it in arrivals waiting to get on evac and shitcurity shot me for no fucking reason.
Then he takes me there fails to heal me, fails to give me cpr, fails to get the clown, fails to do anything of fucking worth.

Way to go faggots, the most players we get in a while and now the server will be dead because of retarded players.

Is there any detriment to just having a shitload of pure positive virus strains in you at once or is it better to combine positive symptoms into one virus? For example, simultaneously having a Weight Even, Stimulant, DNA Aide, and other such viruses, all separate, instead of gambling until you have them all in one package.

This may not be the best time for this, but I've been working on a modification to research to both give space lube and polyacid legitimate uses and encourage science to work a little bit more with another department (Chemistry, specifically), and I was wondering how much autism you like in your spessmen.

Here's what I had so far (I've since modified it into a state that I can't really compile and play right now):

The next thing has sort of been modified already:
>When space lube is added into protolathes and circuit imprinters, it acts as a lubricant that increases the speed of production. This reaches a maximum of 5x, multipled by regular speed gains from upgrading equipment, if using two bluespace beakers filled with spacelube.

What I've been attempting to (very slowly) implement:

More autistic stuff that I haven't even started yet:

Combining positive symptoms into one virus is neater and it lets you use ABM (which does fuck-all in most situations). I'm not actually sure how many viruses you can have inside you at once.

free spiders for anyone who can guess which spider this is

if you get it wrong you'll get spiders anyways
but if you don't guess you'll still get spiders

Here's your (You) you incompetent fuckwagon.

Arresting people for non contraband isn't "doing my job", you tard. Throwing someone into the labor camp for possibly having something they might make into a weapon is fucking stupid. Soda cans are used in IED building, does that mean everyone who drinks should get thrown in the fucking brig?

I'll take nightmare fuel for $500

lets see what that gets him

more spiders

Come on fags.

I'd rather have a snake instead.
How about you make us some nice snakes?

Atmos borg is missing a crowbar for reasons of removing floor tiles to fix or add pipes along with not being able to close a powerless airlock if the atmos is venting through it or to help contain a fire.

2bad only spiders 4u or you could do it your self, here's the human sprite

get on here you fags

here's an idea I had there

I said HERE is the sprite

Every single time any of these servers gets on the hub.

Server announcement

In around 2 hours I will be launching a second instance of the server which will not be on the hub.

I would do it now but I am a normal fag and coming home from work

what's the point?

I want to play but i'm a Linuxfag.
Webclient done when?

I can't into websites but if someone maybe wiki fag once to set up a website for it I will fully endorse it

Max viruses any mob can have is 3, you can stack 3 different viruses that all heal you for faster-than-Trico/DD/Omniz-grenade tiers of for that pseudo-changeling effect that will certainly get you gibbed or spaced, specially with ABS.
Each virus can have up to 6 different symptoms so you could have 3 different viruses that each heal you from toxins, make all other damages into toxins and then separate each by having one that has ABS, the other has eternal youth and the third could have self-respiration, for example; They all will stack their effects ontop of eachother.

Should he be on again gamer(numbers) made a set of 3 viruses he called nanites because it was stronger than deathsquad nanites shit was insane yo

how the fuck do you ban evade

seriously I'm sick of asking and not getting an answer

google gives me nothing

You could try this but I have no idea if it still works.
dramatica-station.wikia.com/wiki/Bans

BYOND checks for 3 things:
Your system ID, which is related to your personnal MAC address.
Your IP
and Your version of IE.
As well as your account and what IP/machine ID was that account linked to, which serves store. You basically have to change hardware including your HDD or spoof it with a VM (which isn't that reliable) then parse it through a proxy to ban evade.

o.k so since I'm doing spiders and been sort of thinking about redoing Sergent Araneus

I was thinking of just a recolour and adding a scar to him or maybe making him more punished snake with the wolfspider sprite, I don't know what would people like?

he's just the default guard spider currently

Give it armor and a beret as well to differentiate it from normal spiders.

as well as what?

I'd say just slap a beret on it or make it possible to put eyewear on him similar to how Poly can equip radios and Ian can put on hats.

you were in custody, as in being in that room means you're in custody

see I'm wondering if I have to just copy and paste what there's already to fit him or is it merely just giving him slots

NEW THREAD NEWS INBOUND