Early Fucking Access

So this game is on the popular releases. I take a gander and sure, sounds a bit interesting. But then
What do you see on forums? Faggots defending this shit. And now we've got early access DLC. When will this fucking madness stop? Please tell me it will stop.

These good goys are effectively cult members at this point.

Why is it always space games that scam the most out of people? The fanbase for them is horrid and they're the richest retards among all other fanbases of every genre. I love space games, but i've never been so stupid to dump all my money on garbage, be it E:D, star citizen, NMS or this piece of crap.

Saw it on GoG, might be cool. Let's wait half a year and see whether it falls apart.
30 bucks are way too much for a product at this stage of development. Make it half that, and I might consider it.

Ah, good day, my fellow. I too own a dictionary and read it every night before bed. One must ever labour to embiggen one's vocabulary must one not?

autism and disposable income are a highly dangerous combination

A part of me want to believe that NMS spectacular failure warned some normalfags off pre-ordering and early access.

But yeah, no wonder vidya is dead with people like these in majority.

Does anyone have an archive, or images about the insane hype over NMS? Not just the salt, I'd like to remember the sperg (even here) about how glorious it was gonna be.

There have only been a handful of games doing greenlight right.

it wasn't really that glorious

Some people may never learn.

They're using Steam in the first place. There's about a 0% chance that they'll actually learn.

all i care about was it a better go to planets and walk around type game than noctis
and then ill pirate it because the price is too retarded for a walking sim like that

I'm dumb enough to buy early access games that look good enough with a small price tag, but if you buy dlc for a game that isn't even complete you deserve the disappointment that you're about to get.

Expansion packs are good, DLC is shady as fuck, EA DLC is fucking retarded. Why would anyone develop extra content before the game is even playable enough for the full release ?

God fucking damnit i just want to play vidya without having to bow to greedy shits that cant dev a full game before selling it.

Starving genre with a large fanbase.

Same crap Paradox (grand strat) and Bethesda (open world fantasy) get away with.

You'd see it happen to stealth too if stealth was more popular.

Why do devs keep telling this lie?

yahh man eaqrly acces is FUCKING SHIT MY DUDE Ahahwqww!!! FU7YCJK i didnt fal for it tho : ) - yeah no god dam fukin (( (( ((((Kike )) )) will take my monie for the unfinished!

Yeah. Haha! Ahh!!!

I like to think asteroids would feel slimy when they land on earth because of all the dead bacteria shells. Ooey gooey feeling :3

Help! Help

What the fuck are you doing.

Don't engage namefags, just filter them.