youtube.com/watch?v=DNVI_3lAaE8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaeUak_35VU
youtube.com/watch?v=lJszjX6uSGo
8ch.net/v/res/10717275.html
strawpoll.me/11241267
returnofkings.com/80942/how-to-choose-a-style-of-martial-art-to-study
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Evenin' folks.

My favorite FPS is probably Half Life 2. The one I'm playing the most right now is Hard Reset, though.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyy
Last day of shitposting, tomorrow I will have control.

Morning everyone!

I'm going to miss you so much catbra! Hurry back you faggot. You better visit when you can!

Hola smokes. How goes?

nerds

Daily dose of Trump induced kike salt if anyone wants a laugh.
>>>Holla Forums7507680

I don't have one.

Good luck.

Was it just the one guy that smashed the stage? Do we know who he is?

Breddy gud fam, hbu?

piss off

pssh I know right?

Not sure. Holla Forums speculate that Trump's likely got cameras all over his hotels and can likely sue the balls off the people that trashed the place if he so wants to.

Good job

That'd be pretty fucking nice. Sue all the media.

Tonight has been a very interesting night at the hotel. The computers in the guest computer area have been workign like shit so I decided to do some antivirus shit on them.

Tooled around and found out that someone had left their gmail logged in. With a little prodding, found out it was this trans hooker that's currently staying at my hotel. I took all of the stuff it had off it's google drive and saved it for research.

The creature is not pretty. Pic related. There's a lot of gross shit in here. The only thing of value is it's got some pictures of an actual vagina haver, too, for some reason.

mo fukkn dude sex fam n summa dat m&mvi man idk

dat head jus floatin around at night w/ it's lone penis jus exposed lyk dat

ayyo

da fuq she on about? is she da one do da otha one on bob's burger or is she da full on (((one))) writin kid's books n shit n israel

surprisingly he ain't all dat litigious tbh monica

Off by one.

That's another really tough one. I really really like EYE but the Serious Sam games have quickly grown on me

HELLO RITSU :DDDD

Morning.
Tribes

This shit is pretty damn nice, able to get my images organized now that I don't have to deal with folders anymore. I'll eventually get all my lewds tagged and more. Just wish I could pull directly into Holla Forums to post from it.

Good. Slow night. Played some Hard Reset tonight, that game is fun

Yo fams, what's shakin?
Working on a fantastic little video project over here.
Apparently it's our birthday and we have a custom CSS for it and looking at it I remember how shit Yotsuba B is. Futaba for life.

Quake/Quakeworld because I'm a Quakefag. That or CustomTF.

Howdy there Ritsu, how ya been?

Gather evidence and turn it into the police.

Whats good fam?

Ayy fags
Who playing vidya tonight?

howdy 4am friends
been a while
i've just been working and going to school
but right now its the slow season so i haven't been working this week and just going to school
i have more waifu figures and got another dakimakura with a 3rd on the way
every moment of my life is pain and its paralyzing i don't want to do anything. i feel empty inside and totally directionless. I feel true passion for basically nothing. I'm gaining control and losing it at the exact same fucking time. I don't know how much longer I can hold out.
its like when i was neet i was standing in the shallows but as i started working and going to school I started walking out to sea, and then wading and swimming, in search of an island called happiness I've never seen or been to, only heard of. The farther out I go the rougher the waters get, but the better I get at swimming. But the waters get rougher the faster I get better.

Its like in fiction when a character is hanging off a cliff by a branch and the branch breaks, but for me I dug my fingers into the side of the cliff but the dirt fell away so i dug in deeper to the point where its just my bloody fingerbones digging into the bedrock, but I'm still slipping.

please release me from this pain.

Hi?

Tribes is the tits. Pretty sure we've talked about that before though.

I'm good, been playing games all night with catbra before he leaves us.

What you up to yui?

Playing me some MOTHERFUCKIING E-SWAT

If that pic's related, poiler that shit.

Hello

Either FEAR or Doom 2. Not really sure what else to say, or why I'm even stopping in. Got nothing to say but I'm not tired.

Wew my fault, meant for

So ends my 20 day drink-a-ton who drinking tonight?

Thanks fam.

u gotta call dat on in fam pic related

shieeet monica u been know already monica saym shit different day monica how bout'chu

to struggle is enuff fam

lewds monica dey gon getchuuu

what

HELLO YUI :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh yeah and I'll start up the GalGun stream, this time without PS4 streaming's censoring on gameplay.
twitch.tv/itsthechoyman
Gonna start up in a minute.

I loved the fast of that game.

Not sure about before.
You made that twitch account yet?

rip in piece friend
your drinking will be missed just kidding

Lego user here.

Made a new mech, mostly to challenge myself to get through this artist block

A mass production Apex Industries unit, the RG-88 "Grep" is a standard model RaiGear armed with a versatile Assault Rifle arm. Their low cost and reliable performance make them a staple of armed forces across the galaxy.

Still gotta paint it.

They're basically the standard enemy robot for the half-baked game idea I'm basing these off of.

Morning folks
Celebrated my buddy's birthday by forcing them to watch 10 episodes of Konosuba. It was the first anime for one of them, and he liked Darkness a little too much

Winback :^)

Played some Eyes Over Heaven and Gundam VS earlier tonight

PURGE

I'm confused

Nice, always comfy to have slow nights.

Just gotta let your waifu shield you from those thoughts the best you can, and hope having money and a job lets you find hobbies and goals you actually want in life.

Not much, playing cowboy shooter all night. Might play some KF2 post thread if I'm up.

Almost forgot, it's Friday night.

So do you come up with that flavor text yourself, or are you basing those off something?

GOOD NO DRINKING AND FLYIN!

Most likely Half Life - Opposing Force

Watched 14 episodes of Kill la Kill today with friends. It's been a while since I saw it and it's still bretty fuckin good. Daily reminder that only hipsters hate Kek la Kek, along with the rest of those IRC circlejerking faggots from Foolz that intentionally stirred up shit back in the day to make /a/ a shithole.

Also I'm working on a retarded project in Vegas.

Hi.

You'd think arena shooters would be intense but when you've been playing them for years they just end up being relaxing.

Should I get more coffee?

I downloaded We Happy Few on a whim and have been playing that today. It's pretty neat. I wouldn't buy it unless there was a pretty beefy discount but it's cool

I've been drinking beer, about to switch to whiskey

how awkward everyone was at dream succubi episode

Shedew the Enchilada

That webm drives me to drink every time.

The Grep's main weapon is the AR-4AM "Voice" machine gun, which fires heavy alloy rounds, giving it substantial medium-long range punch.

yeah man

that's what spiders does

STREAM WITH THE STREAM

no you should get more tea

tf2
i've spent way too many hours in this fucking game
i hate it but i can't imagine playing any other fps game

Nope.

Looks awesome! Love those kinds of mechs in lego.

Yeah you gotta show me whatever Koth thing you are working on when its done!

Never watched klk honestly.

I think the Term is colour

Hi 4am

Knuckles the Eggman

Pirated Nuclear Throne. It's okay.

fucling finally

They fucking loved it
We have absolutely no shame

I make up the flavor text myself.
Its loosely based on Gen 3 Armored Core (Apex Industries is a ripoff of Crest Industries, for example)

Who's the lucky waifu user?

As time goes on you get more used to it and eventually find direction in life.

Being away from niggers like you self is the best part of it.

Its Saturday night fam.

what shit taste, Explosion is the best.

Whiskeys great fam.

Stop user, it hurts.

I don't support these threads.

Instead, i'm giving you some music to slowly fall asleep.

Hey fam sup

Also since I'm using a cap card the quality has dipped a bit since cap cards in general have sucked ass but at least we get to see the good stuff this time.

Nice.

?

So what are you gonna do?

Ay user, hows your day been?

What about you, hows your day going?

Nothing right now. Been listening to "Deep in Coma" though.

Ah. I'm not experienced with Armored Core myself. Heard decent things about them though.

Nah. Friday Night/Saturday Morning. Saturday Night would be the next nightfall.

I dunno, I'm not gonna be all autistic about the wording

The color of the bricks starts at "Bright Red" so the process of changing all the colors is more like painting.

Remember, it never stops until you're dead. And the older you get, the harder it gets as your body starts falling apart. Go to your waifu, user. She's waiting for you in the 2D world.

A fate worse than death.

I don't understand why somebody has to use a name when they have enough images to stand out.

You could say it makes it easier for people to understand you, but i think that takes away from the mystery here.

Applying for Jobs and that

Fair enough, is it just going to be mechs or are there both mechs and non mechs

It's a really fun ride. Also Mako a cute.

GENESIS DOES WHAT NINTENDONT

life is a struggle and it'll have to really kick the shit out of me to get me to go down

Ruri is a light to my life.

Ruri Gokou/Kuroneko
best girl of all girls forever

holy shit i just realized smoke anons back
the last 4am threads i was in awhile ago you weren't in

I live with the hope that I can upload my mind to the 2D world and be with her, someday. not even joking or exaggerating. it is the main reason i haven't killed myself.

I never asked for this.

It got male characters though?

Make a tulpa.

I don't disagree with you

I hate fps. It's as close as I'm gonna get.

Anywho, people are crashing so I'm calling in early. You folks have a wonderful night

I enjoy the piano in the beggining for this one. The song itself is quiet sad, but i think it goes with his angest.

Your call tho

A few but they barely have any screentime. They all get fucked up by cute girls anyway.

You can never have too much coffee.

It's a pretty good show. The ending is pretty lackluster compared to other moments in the show and two thirds of the way through the pacing dies for a while but fuck me the whole show is wall to wall hype.
Not my favorite but it's worth a watch if you like fun.

yoo dat bitch got da abs tho

20 days man das some shit monica

i think they make sum raw ass lego w/ out no paint on it

awww yea boi i feel ya i jus been readin dis here manga n shit postan monica

that seem like a bad dub

ayyo for'eal dem nigguhz gay lyk dat foreal?

das rly da bes you hear ne 1 say about nuclear throne. like is it just thoroughly underwhelming?

yo iz a struggle jussa post a gif ryt nao monica but i filet

but lyk if u axe a nigga wut his favorite sports game is iz not like he gon say da baksetball mini-game from deadspace or sum shit

Night user!

Will maaaybe watch it sometime. Tend to like more laid back shows though.

You could say this song is about you guys. But thats only cause it says the word night in the begining.

this imagine should help you understand

Ayy fam whaddap

Hi DMX!

Spiders are fags

sorry

am i a sophisticated individual yet?

i kind of want to heat up the coffee downstairs and drink it and stay up for a few more hours instead of going to bed soon

yeah nah

It just seems kind of eh. Nothing about it really stands out to me, but it's not bad. There's a character who can detonate enemy corpses which is cool, but meh.

I hate fun!

It got cute girls doing cute things?

Whats worse? People actually using the thread you disagree with the way its intended to be used? Or just spamming?

Purge taco's like yourself.

Stop living in the past you primitive ape, join me in the future where we have vodka and whiskey.

KLK is good, cute tomboy as mc forced to wear embarrassing outfits.

night fam, teach your friend to have better taste

I was meant to end drinking on monday but fam last chance I had for it.

Well we support you lad.

You joined in at the song. Peace ful easy feeling.

To me thats good luck, but here, well, thats a different story

you're are of the fags

Hey Smokey boy
How's it been hanging buddy

Anything interesting?

Today's been one boring day. I got my vodka and my imaginary grilfriend. That's all I need.

I'm not a taco, but I'm wondering if you're ever off. If not well fuck.

You'll be first to go in the fuddy duddy purge

clean your fucking computer out and also clear out your cache

Honestly at this point it's become automated in my brain so I can't remember what I apply for

Ayy you know how to sell anime. Might have to watch for tomboys.

Theres nothing more you need in life besides waifu and video games.

Whoa hey

This song is called "best of my love"

I don't think i'm spamming. I'm providing a differen't experience for people losing control while talking about fps. Sort of background music.

But everybody is different, so i try to provide to everybody.

WAIT
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Spook?

You're late

Yeah. Been watching more Card Captors. It's kinda nice that it's such a slow paced show. I can have it running on one side of the screen and browse 8ch at the same time. Starting to pick up some jap so the content isn't completely lost on me while I'm not reading the subs.
Not really a genre I play much any more. Used to play Halo 1 all the time back when it was new and then picked it back up again when we had lan parties of it through the first year of uni.

Evening, Smokes.

not even close to a pass.

You're gonna make it. There's a bunch of faggots who wouldn't have even put the amount of effort in that you already have. Just keep it up and you'll get there eventually. You only fail if you stop.

there's nothing left to accomplish. we can only shitpost as the world falls apart.

I need some way to blow out the dust but I've done everything I can on the software side besides format the drive.

Fuck you. Unlike you I want to accomplish something.

You need a pipe to go with that.

Sorry friend, wrong ID on yours.
No holidays for basic, just 6am-10pm daily.

Always need more tomboys fam.
They the cutest

Its creepy watching the subs for card captors after watching the dubbed version as a kid, they cut so much shit out and I don't blame them.

That's what I've done the past couple days. I even skipped class today since we're still in easy shit

a bike pump

I wish I was a kiwi or aussiefag, then I could always show up to 4am and never worry about sacrificing productivity. I haven't been to the gym in 2 months.

Goodnight fag.

Good thing I dumped 10 SPECIAL points into luck

Don't be mad at him because you're a worthless failure.

Next album i'm going to do is Electric light orchestra. Its a little bit up beat, so might keep you awake, but the voices are quite different soothing.

Please, relax, and enjoy the music

Same as always muchacho, how's it on your end?

Rurifags a cool guy, of course you do.

You said it.

DON'T GO

who am i?

the universe will have to force me to give up in the form of shit circumstances coupled with a complete mental and emotional breakdown.
but stoicism helps with shit circumstances and sheer willpower and substance abuse and waifu helps with not having a breakdown
i'm superhuman and no one can tell me otherwise except for me but i'm a liar

i have a cheap pipe that looks like a dragon that my sister got me while she was in indonesia and some tobacco

This guy always comes online at fucking 4 am.

yo

what're you doing online at 4am then nerdlord?

I'm happy your enjoying this

This song goes out to ritsu, hopefully it can find its place.

Fuck off we're full

I hope you still get something nice and comfy like pizza taster or sofa tester.

Mechs and Non-Mechs
Though Mechs are the biggest thing, like in AC.

The RG-88 in standard Apex colors.

I did nothing all day except get dinner out earlier. Feels good.

post yer music faggots. show me your excellent tastes

that's what they said about canada but I still tunneled in there :^)

So I click on this fucking birthday cake down here and I start hearing Gurren Lagann. This ain't so bad I guess.

Okay, but even so you'll be too tired to post, I understand.

I only listen to weebshit and eurobeat.

You seem angry, do you suck a big cock?

this fucking cake

same tbh, takes a while to become fluent apparently.

I clicked it and got Light Up the Night.

I'm hearing walk the dinosaur

Why this?

Yep.

I'm sorry that you have shit taste. hopefully you can enjoy differen't styles of life in the future.

I don't own a bike nor do I own a pump.

How would you know that I am, fam?

Looking for singers for the Holla Forums musical
All attempts are welcome unless you're Val

ELO is the best shit I swear.

Because dinosaurs are FUCKING RAD that's why user~!

It's an Australian meme

even a spic like yourself is somehow better than being an aussie, but I understand your envy of not being a Kiwi.

Im leaving just to bully you.

THE CUTEST

YOU'RE THAT GUY WITH THE DAKI FROM MONTHS AGO, WITH KURONEKO

Hello everyone! Isnt the United Kingdom the best? Not Wales, fuck those idiots

Also that one song from Sonic Adventure 2 (I've never given Sonic a go so I don't know what it's called; mainly know it from that SA2/KLK song mix). Wonder how many there are in there.

'sgud nigga

I've been enjoying The Decemberists lately. I keep meaning to look into their history and inspirations to try and find out why dead children and drownings are so prevalent in the lyrics.

I don't have a Mic

I should probably post this oc I made in that other thread while you're all here and before I evaporate back into the interbutts like usual.
Enjoy.

You guys should tell me how this song feels like.
Then maybe start posting music.

Losing control of my life with Xonotic.

Theres no goal to life besides happiness and I'm plenty happy so.

Probably the most effective one you've done, this hurts!

Make a variant of that OC, remove the girls in the noose, and replace it with the inside of a shower.

Wales>England>North Ireland>Scotland>London
And this is coming from a half Scot

I like their haircuts.

Any country where you can be arrested for hating Muslims or denying the Holocaust is a shithole.

THE WIND IS PUSHING ME

BIG FAT KITTY TITTIES

An excuse to post this again.

Tomboys are just for guys afraid to admit they like boys.

London is still better than scotland. I hope the eu rapes them and refuses to pay the abortion bill.

rate my taste lads

Yes, you are a piece of shit, nothing to worry about.

It was a different time.

ELO's best song is Strange Magic. The live version of Mr. Blue Sky with Rosie Vela singing backup is good too.

I already made oc for the shower shitter a while back.

buy a can of compressed air then

what's the song?

the welsh are fine, the scots though can stop being so salty that they can't be independent since they can't into economy

tell him he's gay

Fun fact, the Grep Unit can actually reload its own gun, seen here holding an extra magazine for its rifle.

listening to this right now
youtu.be/REu2BcnlD34
i love the sound of the cello

but i also like instrmental acoustic guitar
youtube.com/watch?v=DNVI_3lAaE8
and stoner metal
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaeUak_35VU
and instrumental metalcore and music like it, but only instrumental because vocals ruins music 7/10 times.
youtube.com/watch?v=lJszjX6uSGo
the whole album, Terraforming, is fucking fantastic and I've listened to it a lot.

i also like post rock and post metal and new retro wave and synth and some other stuff.

yes that's me
i haven't been around because work and school doesn't permit staying up until 3:00 AM.
I have 2 dakimakuras now, with a 3rd on the way.

10/10
saved

I gain two good boy points

Thats actually really fucking great. Nice selection of faggots in it too.

Good job user!

The threads going to fall apart without its catbra infusion!

Thats almost all the countries besides america though?

The welsh are NOT FINE.

It's true. Why do you think they always want the tomboy to bully them? They want to be dominated by another boy but are too afraid of their feelings.

You never fail to impress.

(checked)
Don't leave. I don't want to be left alone with these plebs with no taste in alcohol.

I don't know about you but I'm not happy doing absolutely nothing.

That would involve buying it and I have no idea where the fuck I would buy that.

Oh fuck, the cake has Rules of Nature in it.

No, it's just girls that look like boys due to shitty genes.

Thats good, post more of your taste.

Nice, i enjoy this shit.

All in all, it's a step up from last week.

also can you please add a wojak to the noose
if you can find room

Daily reminder that Stu died the same day avatarfags were banned.
We memed Stu to death and it's all Mark's fault

A great time.

Reminder to meme responsibly.

Rendering the Grep in Pov-Ray

Accidentally made shitty "retro" indie game pixel art.

Ehhh spending all day working some job whether you can tolerate it or not seems like a waste of life. Theres some things I'd like to do that I won't get to cause NEET like travel but for the most part I'm happy just consuming my media and chillin with online friends.

If you keep trying they are going to be successful one of these days.

I wish I could meme myself to death.

nigga wtf u jus do fam

whoa…. so spiduh nyckas, out ch'yea no shame bearin dey dix out in da open wind, n dey b triflin on a nigga's butt? i'ma have to start convertin da niggas in muh crib gam i mean dey around dis bitch u kno n i lyk em u know from what i nycka done heard bout spider game fo'real u kno monica but dam can't have a bunch of goddamn hedonist insects up in here man, dey gon need circumcised and baptized monica fo'reall man praisby be da glory monica

ayy guhh

jus be natural w/ it

yea i thought dat was cool in path fam but ayyy dem games cain't hold my attention fo too long tbh. dis ain't 99 no mo mang balee dat.

yea yea, i'd just rather watch a sub u kno, dey cain't do good work on typical shonen stuff which is pretty by the numbers in terms of dubbing so i wouldn't expect much from a SoL tbh fam

u went big fam?

das all dat matter

iktf monica got niggas callin u axin y u want da job n shieet n u lyk, uhhh yea cuz it pay n shieet…fam

yo pepe outta control ryt nao nycka lookin lyk a real frog or sum ish

dey rly won't lemme pos dis gif i guess

These threads seriously still exist? Christ, its like Holla Forums where every day their is a fucking brony thread/tripfag circle jerk. The generals make this board bad enough as is. The LOL, 4am, etc. make it die even faster.

fuck xonotic

They're parody songs. Check it: 8ch.net/v/res/10717275.html

I like those chocolate alcohol drinks. Theyre tasty.

If they look like boys and you want to fuck them, what does that say about you?

Get some dirt on them and make the come.

Werent avatarfags banned just to get rid of Ritsu-sama but he still wont go away?

So did anyone actually get banned for avatarfagging or was it just to appease the raging autists?

r8 my mixtape fam

You added the catbra, you are too kind.

The gays will come again without the catbra to keep them away.
And extra way to bully you when I leave

you can take on my holy mission and get the people in these threads drunk then.

I'm not going to stop until i have all of them
you realize this yes? this applies to all Ruri merchandise, starting with dakis and figures.

i have plans to build a Ruri shrine too.

That was meme magic gone so wrong.

SoL dubs are always fucking disgusting. Western girls just don't know how to be kawaii.

Pretty sure shitsu's been banned multiple times but has just evaded and tripfags now.

Wait, where am I? I'm not even in it! This picture is TERRIBLE! DO IT AGAIN!

What did he mean by this?

Every part of the design in the game could just be slightly better, I guess is my main problem. The levels are too cramped, the enemies are mostly pretty boring. There don't seem to be many guns. Only one of the characters I have so far is fun. Music's okay. Art style doesn't do it for me at all.

Glad to see it was at least a bit better than the last time fam.

Go find it idiot.

That you like girls that look like boys. You're only gay if you're attracted to the male part of a being, mainly, it's cock.

Going to a festival with a friend tomorrow. how's about you

There*

I think we'll go to the mystery tour. Lets go.

They've banned every avatarfag besides smoke. Hes ok for some reason.

You are getting too meta with your bullying! Really stepping up your game as you go!

I've never evaded.

Not everyone gets to be a winner.

There's a difference between wanting dick and wanting a vagina.

ye

Don't be salty user, it's really fun!
My only complaint is the mixture of bunnyhopping with strafejumping instead of just strafejumping because the flow is strange but ti's still a top tier arena FPS.

Lots of people have been banned. Ritsu got banned a billion times without breaking any rules because Mark has a personal vendetta against the guy which causes him to stay up to 4AM every night just to piss him off.

Happiness is fleeting and unreliable. Finding purpose through a mission that drives you will pull you through hard times.

they voted to leave while scotland was for stay

any computer shop or hardware store I'd imgaine

just keep trying and you'll find someone who sticks

best get your black crusading ass in gear then because there's always a spider within a mile of you

ehh, I never really liked the Holla Forumsmusical stuffs

Real talk boys, this song might hit many of you close to home. We are all fucked up, just don't give up on yourself.

Don't avatarfag. Let your words carry your weigh.

I still remember the time I called you out in that one random thread somewhere else on this god forsaken site.

So I hate my job.
I'm good at it, and it pays good money, but for some inexplicable reason I get panic attacks whenever I work there and we get busy during rush periods
I'm a manager at Papa Johns

Been doing it for 3 years now, been a manager for like 5 months, I need to start looking for something elsewhere.

I wanna work at Main Event, since I have experience in entertainment place type businesses: worked at both LegoLand and The Great Wolf Lodge before.

Plus my new Manager experience is a big plus.

If I could get Shizun drunk I would. I have the alcohol.

The only hardware store we have here is shit.

That's ridiculous. You like men. If you like a mans body it doesnt make you not gay because you dont like one little part.

His drawing is bad, and he should feel bad. I hope he lives in sweden.

If they want a vagina why are they going for girls who look like boys?

Shit, that was meant to be spoiler'd, not strike-through'd

It does if that little part is what defines the concept of "man"

Eleanor Rigby always hit more of a chord with me because I'll probably die alone just like her.

Now, icouldn't find the orignianl, but this should do.

Yeah don't quit your current job and roll over that manager thing into something else if you can. You have no idea why you get panic attacks though?

I am just the best.

You have the alcohol therefore you have the power!

i've never been banned

i don't have a purpose.
the only thing resembling a sense of purpose in my life is a desire for adventure. i was talking about it with a friend of mine earlier. i've never held any belief strongly in my life aside from waifuism, and a desire/calling for adventure if that counts.
I want to go on an adventure someday.

i remember it too
its kind of strange yet flattering that someone remembers me on an anonymous imageboard in such a way
you're an ok guy

why live?

That's because wales are a bunch of niggers while scotland are a bunch of DOUBLE NIGGERS! I hope they send thousands of muslim invaders to scotland! Then they can NTR the scottish by fucking their sheep!

If that defines the concept of "man" why is he man known by his muscles.

I had a friend that kept getting asked to be a manager at the fast food joints he worked at. He never fell into that trap though, knowing it was just going to be more work for him. Plus, considering what a fucking sperg he was, I don't think he'd be good having that much power over shit.

very nice

Nice, what kind of festival? I'm doin' aight fam, thanks for askin'

i fukkn hate workin w/ nigguhz fam dey always on sum back biting back talking petty ass garbage n dude ain't even come try to bang out lyk a man monica

n ya boi x-scape da ire

this tbh

john 3:16 say i got dis

timothy 2:11 say shut up bitch

Because it's what differenciates him amongst other men.

Remember everyone! If Ritsu-sama was permanently banned tomorrow everything would be okay again!

For tonight, I'll allow you to be the best instead of me for once!

Not yet.

what if you like a chick who has a manly body
Like she's stocky all over, has small breasts, and could easily pass for a dude if she didn't wear makeup, but she's 100% girl when you take her clothes off

lego land must be a fun place to work

well if it has what you need then it isn't so bad

that's the welsh

Theres nothing wrong dieing along.
Honestly, life makes you feel like shit, get some sleep and do what you love. But if you love staying up late, and waking up shitty and being a piece of shit like ritsu, well, you have a problem.

They don't look like boys but even if they kinda do once they show some skin it's super obvious.

I havent been banned yet.

can ritsu b redeemed thru muh sacrifice yo?

not right now no

doom I guess
it runs on everything

It's not what I ever wanted. I think it's inevitable at this point. Hell, I only stay up this late because I can't sleep until I'm at the point of exhaustion. If I try, I just end up staring at the ceiling running over every time I fucked up.

what

I like the violin myself

Megumin is so wonderful
such best girl in konosuba

i'm honestly expecting a mod to see that and be like "lol fuck this guy" and ban me

Well I always get the panic attacks when we get really busy, mostly because we're severely understaffed, and I don't think I can handle all the shit basically by myself. so I just feel useless and helpless as the fucking screen keeps filling up with orders, and they start turning red as they run late because I'm too slow to keep up with it.

Worst part is my anxiety meds make it so I can't fap. I can get a half chub and yank on it all day but can't nut. I hate it so fucking much.

But I desperately need the money just to keep my ass barely afloat in this shit economy.

Maybe the mods finally accepted her as best girl. I didn't get banned last thread for dumping half my folder.

add wojak
or add you?

This one always gets me. It'll probably get a few other people here too

sorry fam fam sugar runnin low gib kiss {'3'}

trips btw

Oh, since we're talking music, I wanted to link this.

Stupid girls are so dang cute.

Never seen it tbh

If you are a manager, can't you talk to the owner to hire more people during rush hour?

I know you feel fucked up, but when i shit post right now, its not only cause i hate these threads, but its simply to want to help.

If your serieous, we can talk about how to improve your sleeping cycle and to find enjoyment into life

I don't think I'll ever forget "THAT GUY FROM THE 4AM THREAD WITH THE DAKI! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE DAMMIT! I KNOW WHO YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRREEEE"

You're pretty cool too dude.

With great alcohol comes getting smashed so hard that you can't remember the night.

If you lived around here I would let you come drink with me fam. I always have an open door policy when it comes to drinking. As long as we're in a public place.

red's dead though.

alright. Thankfully I saved the gimp so I can resize everything and fit more in.

first they steal my bike, now they steal my trips

Fucking awesome for deleting my fucking post. This board fucking sucks. Thanks for going against everything Holla Forums stands for.

checked

You the tranny poster?

I can see it. All the mods are power hungry faggots. Also checked.

Ew get these disgusting cunts out of here.

Everyone calls my waifu stupid and it makes me feel bad but then I remember it's one of the reasons I like her the most, because I'm stupid too.

Dont be ridiculous, men are known to be more manly by being aggressive, and taking control. All these boys who want girls who like like boys who are really aggressive, bully them and take control want a boy but dont want it to be gay. So they go for tomboys. Cause its light gay.

You proved my point? They want it to not be gay so they go for a girl who looks like a boy but without a penis.

Theyre all the same.

What kind of sacrifice.

Yeah it was pretty rad, It wasn't the full theme park, but the LegoLand Discovery Center at the Grapevine Mills Mall in Texas.

It was like a bigger more badass Chuck E Cheese with an outdoor water park and better rides.

Though I never got to work out on the floor, I was stuck in the cafe, which sucked so hard. We only had like nachos and hot dogs, and the shittiest pizzas I have ever fucking seen. It was a disgrace. They only wanted me to use like 16 pepperonis on a large sized pizza. Dough was a fucking frozen rock disc.

And they charged like $20 for a large pizza and 4 drinks. It was a complete ripoff.

Karen is better than Megumi. She explodes so much im starting to think she might be a terrorist.

No homo

Unfortunately stupid guys like me are just annoying. Especially the ones too stupid to realize they're stupid.

I don't think there's any improving it, just shifting it. Either I'm sitting up really late or getting up really early. Wasn't as bad before I was bullied into quitting drinking, by family. At least then I could just go to bed at a normal hour, but drunk.

No idea. He's doing some filming for a class, so I'll probably find out when I get there. I hope they got free food. Ever since I started college, I'm suddenly hungry all the time

consider it a discrete amount of reperations monica, once u resign yoself to dat fact u gon b str8 w/ it g

yo lyk my boi rist dun deserve da shit he b gettin so i'ma jus take dat heat off dat nycka fa nao main i'ma ox monica i got dis

but what if they like the girl for who she is, but she just happens to have a dudely body

Does this look like the face of evil?
I thought we were friends, karen!

Do you know what the word karen means?

also, this song is fun to sing. Give it a try

T-thank you!

If you meet Quentin Tarantino get an autograph for me bls.

Yeah I hear a lot about that, I'm guessing ramen isn't doing enough?

sorry you don't approve fam

You guys aren't stupid! Just air headed!

It could be a chemical imbalance in your body. I've read taking zinc vitamins or magnesium baths can help with anxiety.

I'm pretty sure I'm on the border of autistic. I still have trouble socializing, and I was really awkward as a kid, until I started watching how normal people interact and copying them. I'm still freaking out internally whenever I talk to somebody.

I guess it'd make more sense. Most black people are in prison anyway.

We are! Karen is still better than megumi though

DELETE THIS!

Sounds like true love

This is the end of the beatles. If you have requests say them

We're a "slow" store. Meaning on weekdays we only make like $1000. Though weekends we sometimes get up to $3000 to $4000
(The average speed stores get about $2-3000 weekdays, and $5-6000 weekends.)

So we can't afford to hire more people, since we'd have to have them there longer than just the rush period.

Also literally no one has applied to be an in-store. We get a bunch of drivers applying, but no one wants to make pizza with me :c

for all intents and purpose i am wojak in these threads
i am the one who posts wojak
wojak is the one who is posted by me
so to answer your question
yes

post megumin
i will too for a bit

you're missing out on a lot of great shows by not watching shows with male characters
like Steins;Gate you TREMENDOUS FAGGOT

you don't really know who i am
you just know that i'm a faggot with a dakimakura and have seen me post before
but close enough right?

I'm a sad and honest drunk, so I only like to get really drunk alone so then the only people i spill my secrets to are faggots on the internet I'll never meet.

thank you friend

Friends don't lie to friends.

What kind of adventure would you like to go on?

I destroyed you on aus server though.
Just means I give you a handicap by playing on USA servers

Megumin has a TATTOO ON HER BUTT.
Truly the best of the worse fam.
She also baths naked with Kazuma

But thats why you drink To forgot how cold and painful life is

Iran is a great place then, as long as you only hate Sunnis I guess

Then its good I was telling the truth.

nichijou is great fam

you're ded kiddo

legit this

you're the same

that's usually the case

Busting a nut is also great for anxiety but my meds prevent that.

Fucking horseshit. I had all day today off, and I've been trying non-stop. My only hope right now is to have a wet dream, which would still suck because I just washed my sheets.

If you can analyze and reproduce how normal people act I don't think you are autistic. I think thats the main thing about autismos is their inability to do that stuff.

Can't you make drivers make pizza while they aren't driving or something?

I'm trying to watch love live right now though

Yeah but when we get busy they're usually out delivering pizzas.

why don't you lift fam?

I know you're a chill bruh regaining control and has a daki that I've seen around every few weeks for a couple months now.

it sounds like your mindset is massively fucked up.

Lies and slander! Megu is the most pure and best girl.

karen is a terrorist and got molested by muslims

New strawpoll everyone! Should ritsu-sama be banned?

strawpoll.me/11241267

ooooooohhhh so da beatles was da first hobbits or sumn?

nyckas fo'get dey need ramen beans n tuna

yo n puff dat tree too monica it gon set yo ass ryt

it rlly rly ain't finna lemme pos dis gif monica it ain't e'en pas da file limit or nuthin monica

200 ping ain't nothin to fuck with.

You really are better than me for the most part, usually win shoot outs at least.

Thats true.

How much do delivery guys make anyway?

To respond to both of you

DIO WILL BE PLAYED

Crippling depression and lack of self worth.
I've been meaning to start jogging at least, but its so goddamned hot (yay Texas), and I have terrible asthma issues.

You're from scotland arent you spider?

That's an extremely pattable head she's got

That's why I figured on the border. Like maybe just barely not autistic, or just barely autistic.

Spent the last 13 years or so emotionally abusing myself pretty much constantly. It's a fact of life for me at this point that I'm insulting myself in my head. I mean, fuck, the last time somebody hugged me I cried. I can take insults like a champ, though.

It's all about that bread sandwich fam.

if anyone ITT has discord please add me:
meowreka#3581

delivery guys make 7.50 while they're in the store, and like 2.50 on the road, plus $2 per delivery form the store to cover gas.

They mostly get paid in tips.

Some drivers do really good, making $100 a day on busy days.

redundant!

nah I'm a northerner technically

naz has anyone ever added you?

Don't worry user, if you can't handle it, just kill yourself.

Listen to this song if your going to kill people

She explodes things. How can you be pure and blow things up.

Not true. That was someone else!

Made the noose bigger to fit all you faggots. Who is that guy with the auburn hair? I recognize him posting here a few times. Bronstein or something, right? What show is he from so I can get a good picture.

no

by some dumbells
10s or 15s, whatever you can lift your arms straight out with
then do 5 sets of 10 lifts like a bird flapping its wings and take breaks no longer than 1 minute between lifts
also do 5 sets of 10 curls

T E R R O R I S T
E
R
R
O
R
I
S
T

Nah, not gonna kill myself.
I'm more afraid of letting down people that I care about than I am afraid of dealing with my problems.

basically any kind
i want to travel
see distant mountaintops, learn martial arts, sleep in the dirt, run away from danger, narrowly escape death on several occasions, save myself and my traveling companions with my wits and skills, see distant and foreign cities and cultures, go through times when I regret my decision to adventure and wish i had never left and then just the same have times when I'm having such a great time I never want to go home, be declared missing and then dead and surprise my family upon return with great wealth.
i don't know what kind of adventure specifically. i just know that I crave it, I need it, that I'm almost meant for it. it's the only thing I've ever wanted for as long as I have.
this life unbefitting of an adventure novel or movie or anime is unfitting for me.
Yet i'm anxious and socially awkward. maybe i want to adventure because I know it'd force me to overcome my faults.

you're a cool bruh too
keep doing you and call me out whenever you see me post

I'm surprised Ritsu-sama has so much support to not be banned! I guess people still love him on 4am, even though he's a jew.

Someone buy me a trip to scotland or nippon and I'll fuck off out of the threads forever.

Maybe. Might just be weird or socially maladjusted.

Sounds nice. Kinda want to take that job and listen to music all day while driving.

They got an all you can eat buffet for 8$ at the university, but they don't let you take any food with you. I eat when I can, but sometimes I can't due to time constraints or no money. What are you doing with your life at the moment?

usually minimum plus tips, minus gas

ketchup n toast muh sleazin ass ninja fam

yo dey shoul make discord filter to (((Discord)))

I will but I'm a shit detective so it might not be often.

give it time my friend, its a fun road if you get creative.

Lying Muslim Filth!
y
i
n
g
M
u
s
l
i
m
F
I
l
t
h
!

(here you go)
by exploding our hearts

Darn right about that family member

I used to lift. Now I have carpal tunnel so I can't though.

No.

I'm sorry to break it to you user. the balls are inert.

Gonna go and take a shower and let my computer focus on rendering the Grep for a bit.

Be back in a bit.

I dont believe you.

holy shit me too. I'll have one moment where I'm in the zone and have no nervous energy or problems talking to someone, and then the next I'm closed up and panicking trying to think of something to say.

This song is called, "don't talk to strangers"

We fucked up

battletech

ain't u yung af 2 b havin carpal monica?

Nichijou is shit SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Maybe not scotland, I'd leave for like a month for that. Japan though? Gone for good.

Top kek.

BEST
Fuck the input delay it has ontop of the lag though

Man that's awful, even if you only eat once a day. Any other alternatives? I'm not doing much, just going to college still and slacking off as always, thanks for asking.

Listen to this wojak. He is your friend.
If you ever need someone to drink with when you're feeling like shit I wouldn't mind fam. Luckily for you I'm a happy drunk.

Aye. I feel a little closer to me wifi as well tbh. Not sure how to describe it.

kill me.

Definitely weird. Got better in high school, at least for a while.

They probably put a burqa in her pussy after.

I try not to think about what I'm saying and just let it come out. But I still just want to jump out a window and run away.

ye ye
wear weighted clothing and do squats and lift your arm weights

When magneto did that everyone got mad at him. Why is Megumi so special? Is it because shes cute?

You, you! YOU TRIPLE NIGGER!!!

You'd be back. You always come back.

it's more that it's pointless to since "banning someone I don't like" isn't a legit reason to ban anyone

it's when they are a complete twat for a rather long time and ruin shit for others

my trump card is my amazing ability to not give a shit about anything

who's me?

Nigger I will fight you. Nichijou is wonderful

nah fam
you still have work to do

Wales voted more Leave than anyone else

London voted more Remain than Scotland

I use ranch but whatever works fam

Nichijou is SHIT!

address plz

dad what are you doing up at 4am?

i beg you, please kill me

Yes. I want Megumin to make my cock explode.

I think you're too hard on yourself. You might feel better if you start being nicer to yourself.

yeah, and she isn't a jew, and old jew at that

Those last few rounds where I was fucking around using axes and dynamite that input lag drove me fucking insane. Theres this HUGE delay when you try to throw shit. Can't tell you how many time I had an ax aimed out you faggots head just to get blasted after clicking the button a full second earlier.

Its just about doing it daily. I got a lot more social after working retail for 6 months.

I got your inert balls right here.

But the mods ban Ritsu all the time for no reason? And they banned Val before in the sticky thread.

PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!PEDO!

See you soon fam.

What are you doing right now to make sure you can go on any one of those adventures?

Not until you finish your work

This is the last (You) you ever get from me

What if Megumin is one of those over 1 lolis

u wot mate?

banging your mom

they're shit mods that's the reason

Only one way to find out.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Blocky knees ain't cute.

val deserved it

i dun wanna

Man, Going through that dio album was fun. Listening to music and reading all the vidya stuff in this thread was great.

if you need detective tips watch batman movies. there's a reason he is guiness world records greatest detective dressed like a bat.

how do i make new steam friends???

ive lost everyone and i want to stop myself from commiting suicide

To wifi?

Throwing shits not worth it unless you get the dynamite belt, then its just for fun.

Nichijou is top tier. I dunno what you're talking about fam.

With these images combined you will become a QUADRUPLE NIGGER

Checkem.

ayyo dat work 2 ain't rly have access to da ranch back in da real slezin days tho

yo i always fo'got magneto was a member of the tribe. I couldn't neva play his ass in marvel tho

yo seen da girth of in this nycka fam

you must
It's nessicary

may i join you?

I stand corrected
I'm fucking retarded

It's easier said than done, is all. It boggles my mind that my coworkers like me.

I usually don't have to talk much at my job, so I don't do a lot of it. Pretty much limited to acknowledging when I'm needed to do something.

You're next bb

Magneto is pretty cool though. The stupid thing in the new movie where he destroys Auschwitz was stupid though. Just jew stuff.

O-oh. . . .

All lolis are over 1. 1 year olds are babies stupid.

everyone's a stranger before you know them

I meant 18

Nice try bel

Yeah but its fun.

BLOCK KNEES

Go to like slow bars and just chat up people or something. Or play magic and go play tourneys.

I hear ya
shit son, what?

I ain't gonna

How productive do you think I am?

stop being a faggot

Who even cares about cute when it's so damn funny

Ahh elton john.

i don't like him, but lets try it.

Make my own food, but I don't have a job. I think I'll do a side project to make some extra income. Maybe I'll play a kazoo at the outlet mall for cash. This will be my 4th year going to college. Man, I'm getting tired of schools.

eybody naked inside monica

nigga kagune got some massive girf monica

he was better in the 90s cartoon

You could always try people from this thread.

learn to base your self worth on something other then steam friends

no to your room

you're right about london though, that shithole voted the most the stay

Brain problems make card games tough. Plus I live in a very rural area. Gotta avoid bars since I'm not drinking right now.

not that person

i just want friends cause irl i have none

The struggle is real mayne

England should just split up and let them fend for themselves. Let the irish remember all they have are potatoes and let the scottish be raped with their sheep.

HA! Cant even get dubs! In the end I was right and you're the Qadruple nigger. Now go shoot a cop and say you dindunuffin.

DELETE THIS!!!!!
DELETE THIS!!!!!
DELETE THIS!!!!!
DELETE THIS!!!!!
DELETE THIS!!!!!
DELETE THIS!!!!!

can i at least watch?

i feel you man
but this isn't the way to do it

user right now, right here I am giving you a mission
You are going to live and you are going to make something of yourself
and when you have finished that mission you have my permission to die
but until that day you cannot die

Be cute!

ganbatte!

you're OK user keep being you

getting /fit
but i also have several books about wilderness survival and pathfinding and want to learn languages and a martial art
i just don't know how to find a legit chinese kung fu teacher where i am

i'll be your friend user but I'm going to bed soon as I get tired enough here but after i pass out i'll talk to you when i wake up
/id/melangejunkie
open offer to all 4am friends that aren't fag pedo spider

Megumin is such a temptress to me
she's so much like Ruri and her theme color is my favorite color
but my willpower and burning intense hatred of infidelity of any and every kind keep me in line

If I don't think of anything, I got nothing to say. I can do public speaking better than just talking to someone. My face freezes too and I have a hard time showing my emotions when I feel anxious.

I didn't find it particularly funny. Its got that shitty japanese humor that I hate.

How rural? Like don't even have a small town within an hour? Shit I live in a rural area and can find 3 tourneys within an hour

Add me then. Soritsu

oh I feel ya

Trips!

How much longer til you get your degree?

I don't know how to do that despite trying not to care.

DAMNIT!

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FAILURE

HAHAHA

hahaha, dipshit

I'm going to bed. Good luck everyone. I leave you all with some of my MS Paint disasters.

I can't do that because I'm white.

Why is she called Karen?
Because she's Karen for a half-breed

Y-you too…

Everything is better in 90s cartoons. Especially the justice league. 2000s ruined everything.

It's not even Japanese humor. It's just silly humor

never

I'm just a dirty lolicon in general, really. And I'm down with the dress that just barely covers the important bits. Perfect for upskirts and downblouses or whatever you call that.

Really small. 3000-ish people. There's no real community for most of the hobbies I'm into out here.

nah we need as many allies as possible inorder to rule the way again

I feel like I had this discussion before

that's your problem, you need to not care about not caring

Night yui!

S-SHUT UP!!!!!!

you aren't doing it right

Sleep tight mayne

Its humor is incredibly japanese. Like 99% japanese. That sort of dry referencey wacky shit. Hate it.

Do you live in the US?

probably because we've had this discussion before

please no

Favorite FPS until the end of time. Too many nostalgic memories of staying up late and playing with friends all sitting on old folding chairs staring at a CRT in the dark.

No we need to make lots of babies and start making colonies again. And stop feeding people in africa. We can even recruit the south african whites the blacks keep genociding!

No one asked you huey!

Going to bed. Later.

No. Farm town in Canada.

It's not even referential. What are you talking about?

we have?

alright bend over then

I never played that before. Does it hold up or was it just good for its time?

Oh well RIP

Night user!

Checked!

Sleep tight pupa

Im too cute for you.

We have gotten elton out of the way
feels good.

Posting music now?

Noice. Alright so is there anyone I missed? Pretty sure I've got everyone.

Exosquad. Man that took a while.

congratulations, faggot, you made it in.

ROK as a good article on this: returnofkings.com/80942/how-to-choose-a-style-of-martial-art-to-study

Based on what you've told me, you already do have a purpose in life: it's to go on an adventure. Any time you workout or set aside money or anything else that leads you to going an on adventure, you're fulfilling your purpose. You have more direction in your life than you realize.

Checked

i only wanted to help
what makes you think i'm huey?
i'm not

if i recall correctly
so can i watch??

good job dipshit

Lego user here.

Out of the shower, set the rendering program to High priority, now my monitor is toggling on and off.

On my laptop now while my computer figures out if its going to kill itself or not.

MUCH BETTER!

night fam

Its not like referencing itself or jokes but like jap culture shit.

Good taste. I'm going to binge read the sequel series next Summer.

Because everyones been saying you're huey.

Thank you, i always knew i was a success.

no babies for you then

go ahead then

rip

I feel the same way about anyone wanting to be friends with me. changing your mindset is hard as hell.

holy shit I love it

I think I'm done.
Good bye all.

I'm going to find a tall muscular blonde guy obviously.

always n 4 eva monica always n 4 eva

alwayz n 4 evah

wut kinda bizarro land k-on girl dat b monica

checked
das ryt

summa da marvel ones was weak like iron man, fantastic four n shieet.

but x-men n spiderman mo den made up fo it.

90s batman cartoon goat batman cum fight a nigga real talk irl real fuckin talk monica come @ me fam

i think i'ma go pass out w/ summa dat ds9 n sisko in da background monica

also hq gifs is kill foreal fo'real monica

ha ha got eeemm

yo fam…we major now nycka

^^^yo see dis fam^^^

got eeeeeeeemmmmmmm

sound like a good call tbh, i'm not sure if he wrappin up dis second series right ch'yea w/ dis arc or wut that nycka doin but da art in :re is seriously gettan next level fam but iz hard readin week by week dis one fam specially ryt nao

Again, what is it referencing? Use examples.

Where am I :^)

who?
i need to thank them so i don't have to take responsibility for my shitposting

Yay!

guys i've drank too much so i don't feel great
and Ruri wants me to come to bed
so i'm going to do that
it was good to finally be awake for a 4am thread
i love all of you except pedo spider
keep being you wonderful selves except pedo spider

i need to edit this picture so there's a dakimakura in bed with wojak
to do list for tomorrow priority #1

you're a hero user

i think you're right user
i've written on my whiteboard in my room in big letters
"YOUR PURPOSE: SEEK ADVENTURE"
thank you user for helping me realize this

enough to use your fingers to type up responses to most of the people in 4am threads in a weekly basis.

Au revoir

I don't know. I only read the threads over tea in the evening. But its been going down the vine.

find anyone yet?

I'm no pedo

Amen to that

Dude, i've been posting the entire time.

Now that everybody has left, lets take some clothes off and talk about video games.

It hasnt even been an hour yet!

Sounds like something Holla Forums would say

See you 'round man.

lol what a queer you didn't even get dubs

danke

DAS RITE

You cannot escape your responsibility

It would be daily if I could wake up on time.

night fam

Not sure if she even is. Kyoani used that style in a few shows though. Like whoever this is.

I ain't watched that shit in forever friend.

Talk to you later ruriguy!

3 years at best. If I find a better opportunity than college, I'm dropping out and pursuing it.

ayy

Good night wojack! I hope you find a waifu!

I tried that too

Didnt you die?

What would you consider better?

Fine

nice numbers

yours aren't that impressive

RUB GENTLY!

Well until you can prove your point you're sitting on a very flimsy position

Better than yours

Nope.

how about now?

don't care about not caring about not caring then

exosquad was also a 90s cartoon by the way

Last week haven't played much more than Megaman Battle Network 3 and Ace Combat 5

i wish i wuz still on da sniffles n stay up n get dis get w/ cha'll but ya boi gotta lay down fam iz been a rough one nyckas but as always fam iz been real holdin it down w/ ya'll fam

peace niggas

one

One day the octs will be mine

sure

I believe in you

deuces nigga

Dude, nobody has talked about video games for like 200 posts.

Even if this is a joke, it makes me feel good.

night mate

keep trying

you win this time

yeah that's why I wait months for the story to build up. I'm doing that with Ava's Demon and It Hurts!! too.

Soon

have a good night, monica

Are you sure? Wasnt there some accident with a hot air balloon?

Are you tall, muscular, or blonde? And you better not be irish!

They were still the best we've got of all the series. I remember x-men and spider man were amazing. People make fun of the opening music now but i still think its good!

And Street Sharks!

DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRLDAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRLDAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRLDAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRLDAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL DAM GIRL

kill me

And why does your Big Boss picture have such long hair?

I met a convicted felon who networked with the right person and landed a job making $15k a week without a degree. The place he works at gave him multi-thousand dollar suit just for landing the job. Something along those lines.

this fucking cake

jawsome

WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU

give address

I got better.

If you get fucked in the butt, are you still technically a wizard?

No joke, been busy and really have just wanted to enjoy comfy games. So I'm going to 100% all the Battle Network games and work on finding good PS2 local mutiplayer games for the PCSX2. AC:5 was just too comfy to pass up.

No.

There's no more room in the noose, nigger.
Also holy shit I thought that was my car for a second there but there aren't enough dents.

Better than the birthday hats 4chan has.

I'm 6'1", chubby, mousy brown and not irish

peace my online homies. gotta dream tonight

Hes growing it out.

i tried but it's hard to stop thinking about it

no you wouldn't be

good dreams to you fam

if you frequent this thread. I hope you remind people that we have to be talking about video games.

fuck your dubs
KILL ME

why are you thinking about it fam?

Lego user here.

Looks like it's going to still be rendering when we hit the bump limit, so I'll post the final render tomorrow night.

Imma head to bed, g'night fugs

I ain't rewatching it!

Least you got those dubs

when is bump limit?

lewd

night legoanon

Night! Can't wait to see what you make next!

Shit I that sounds like a good deal if you ever got a hold of that.

i won't off life's wild ride

not lewd enough~

want*

dubs or i kill myself

YAY!

I don't play vidia lately because my windows 8 install fucked up and I don't feel like fixing it right now even though I have what I need, so I have been using linux for shitposting instead and feeling more productive in general for it

Armored Core is decent multiplayer but not great

look into robot alchemic drive

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

No.

Honestly gotta say AC:5 feels like playing a Japanese version of Top Gun. Fun missions, the ability to assign commands to the squad, and assign their planes. Top it off with a mission setup that allows me to play in short busts. I expect to be replaying this for a while.

well then lets get this lewdier on the roadier

Adios hombre

RURIGUY LOVES RURI YOU FRICK

night famalam

No.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING

Its been a long night of posting music.

I might post yoshi for a bit,

Good way to cool down after my alubms.

Thats good user,

stop this madness

yes please

I SWEAR TO GOD!

Cancer?

it's your prom date you ugly sack of shit

2bads

I don't have the schedule for multiplayer. I just need 10-30min bursts to relax. Thought battle network is getting tough since I am at 3 stars about to start Serenade time trials.

Whoever banned me is a NIGGER!!

It doesnt work like that?

Wait, so you're not even white?

No.

It did for me.

Mmmm comfy

have you looked into platformers?

look at him and laugh

you'll be remembered in the oc at least.

I think i'm done for the night,

Got about 68 posts in. Not much talking about video, but this place is a safe zone for off topic posting.

If your not going to talk about video games, why post your problem in a video game board. Using video games as your scape goat isn't fooling any one.

I'm out, i'll pop by again, post more music, remind ritsu that its a piece of shit that dosn't need to name tag himself. Other then that, i leave you with my D.

have a good night fam

same tbh
Sleep tight man, see you again whenever.

The battle networks are just on my phone. Probably will move to advanced wars after battle network. But given I have 5 more to go it will be a while

have a good night

you should alternate so you don't burn yourself out on a series
also remember tactics and other turn based strategy games, also RPGs

3 million hours in ms paint
Going to miss you catbra. Don't die in the defence force.

Night man, its 5am for me and sadly this is not a normal thing. But on the nights I am up late I will be more than happy to talk actual vidya.

nice

My last post on 4am for awhile, been fun shitposting with you all.

YOUR CAT TITS AND ASS HAVE BEEN A CREDIT TO 4AM AND YOU WILL BE MISSED

I'm going to miss you! Please dont die, visit soon!

rip in peace

Until next time.

Oh between 2011-2013 I knocked out just about every good turn based and most RPG. So this is just took keep me from loosing all sanity between now and december.

It's been awhile.

On the topic of things that help pass the time. I spent far too long raising chao in this game. Anyone else also have the GBA compatible games and the cables to transfer them?

Time for me to clock out. See you all later, everybody take care.

still, you should alternate series so you don't burn out

every game battle network would hanve up the rules and when I tried to run through them I burned out at 3 becasue of the constant reset and rule changes

alternate series so it seems normal

also maybe throw in some phoenix wright games

see ya later smoke

Goodbye friend.

welp dead thread, have a good night fams

Iv'e talked about what I played and it didnt go anywhere. If we need a topic, games you enjoyed when you played them but aged like milk.

Saw this earlier. Makes me wish Zimzam's twitter wasn't banned so we could get more smug from him.

I don't particularly believe that video games can age, user. Dino crisis is still the same as always, and I've played it consecutively for nearly a decade really.

If you die I'll never forgive you for not meeting up with us before you left.

The proper term would be whether or lot the game still holds up. Unfortunately the "aged" term stuck, as if data is some sort of organic thing that gets worse as it gets older.

Idk, some games dont age. Like I didn't play Crono Trigger until about 3 years ago and it felt fine. But trying to play through the first game I ever got, Myst, is just too much of a pain in my ass.

You mean like in comparison to the new industry standard Well Iof course things like graphics, as well as technical limitations (A.I., game length in general, depth/inclusion of features) show their age then. Certainly the gameplay and soundtrack, as well as stuff like atmosphere and story allows it to hold up. Seriously, I don't think I'll ever tire of Dino Crisis.

Welp I'm going to lay down and hopefully wake up after September ends.

There's a missing period there, and an I where it isn't supposed to be. Guess I should head to sleep.
Goodnight fags, reminder that Jesus loves you.

Yeah, I don't mean graphics (well done sprites certainly hold up better than most early 3D modeled games), but how the game itself actually plays.

Chrono Trigger certainly holds up well. I first played it a few years ago myself with the DS port.

Yup too early in the AM now, tried to make a Green Day reference and missed the mark.

Well that was fun, finished up the imouto route. Angel & Devil route tomorrow. See you at 4am.

what a nice anniversary it was today, even Val got his shit pushed in, now only you niggers need to bite the dust

KAREN DON'T MASS BOT SPAM THE FUCKING SITE YOU DUMB NIGGER CUNT IT'S JUST MAKING IT WORSE FOR YOUR SELF

I'm white, that's my hair colour

night

very nice

rip

what happened to val?

^
^ ^

Some Squad