The cake is a lie

the cake is a lie

lol i like portal ^_^

STOP THE CAKE!
IT'S AL IE!

haha ^^

Have You Ever Really Thought Lemon Cake But Why When You Van Without Frosting And It Doesn't Go Much And Chocolate

< picture of me having fun in this thread
haha i am having fun!~ ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_ < my epic gamer faces GAME ON! GAMERS!!!!

and the person on the left is you :^)

IM NOT EVEN ANGRYYYYYYYYYYY

Holy toledo

hahaha, great thread OP xD

PENIS!

woah man he is fluyy like the cakje!

he is FLOOBY like a WHEELL ON A CAR!

he is a duck

he is like ADUCK

ur mame game is lame, fame

when ur cake is stoled

goofy please lol

its lit

Those are the times I'm glad is in the past.

Asuka>Rei-tard

THE FROG WAS A PRINCE
THE PRINCE WAS A BRICK
THE BRICK WAS AN EGG
THE EGG WAS A BIRD

Well memed fellow user XD

Rollin.

We've got everything, We're growing everything.
We've got some in.
We've got some out.
WE'VE GOT SOME WILD THINGS FLOATING ABOUT
Everyone, We're changing everyone.
You name them all, we've had them here.
AND THE REAL STARS ARE STILL TO APPEAR

dugks blease leav

Asuka is a fucking slut. She steps in being a fucking disrespectful German bitch that literally kicks out her teammate with her enormous amount of garbage she brings. The stuck up whore then starts to get in an argument with Rei because unlike her she can keep her shit together. Then the moment she's on the field she breaks down because she's a failure next to Shiji. All the while she sluts herself to the realest nigga in the show Ryoji and gets curved for being the slut she is. At the end of it all she becomes more useless then anyone on the show and can't even do shit because she's a fucking moron, even more so then Shinji. She only shined in EOE because she finally snapped out of it only to get her shit pushed in and eaten. Any of the other pilots would have done better then her in that fight, especially Rei.

ASUKA IS THE WORST FUCKING GIRL IN ANY ANIME

roll

Rei is a fucking retard. She steps in being a fucking emotionless clone bitch that literally drags down her teammate with her enormous amount of drama she brings. The stuck up whore then starts to get in an argument with Asuka because unlike her she can't keep her shit together. Then the moment she's on the field she questions her own identity because she's a failure next to God. All the while she sluts herself to the most manipulative nigga in the show Gendo and gets scrapped for being the failed experiment she is. At the end of it all she becomes more useless then anyone on the show and can't even do shit because she's a fucking moron, even more so then Shinji. She only shined in 2.22 because she finally snapped out of it only to get her shit pushed in and eaten. Any of the other pilots would have done better then her in that fight, especially Asuka.

REI IS THE WORST FUCKING GIRL IN ANY ANIME

Now that we get that out of the way, we can appreciate the best girl on the show. Kaworu is the most beautiful woman to have graced this earth.

Dubs thread?

You didn't get so no

Don't remind me

(checked)
Funny

There you go.

Halfchanners are halfwitted.

But perhaps the same could be said of all Eva girls

Me and bae were playing this game and she sucked me so bad even after I nutted.

Then I said 'deez nuts' and wow the cake is a lie, such random such wow, GANGMAM STYLE OP OP OP OP but then I took a water gun to the knee and FUS RO DA the game out of the window

COPY THAT I said as I did a barrel roll. *troll face* Y U NO WORK GAME (the servers were down). You don't say? Bae said thinking I was hacked by anonymouse but then I saw a ufo and though 'therefor aliens' and that really rustle my jimmies.

Then I knew that feel bro, but not sure if the game wasn't working or just if the servers really were that bad. So just shut and take my money ninantic and fix your servers as one does not simply just start playing pokemon go.

And then I fucked bae right in the pussy. Haters gonna hate.

Cool story bro XD

epic truely epic