Cali Burning

LET THE FIRE CLEANSE THE LAND

sfgate.com/news/article/2-big-wildfires-prompt-evacuations-in-Napa-County-12262945.php

Chief Ken Pimlott of Cal Fire said at least 1,500 homes and commercial facilities had been destroyed in 14 fires now burning in eight Northern California counties. He said firefighters had “limited or no containment” on the fires, and that many communities “were just overrun.”

More than 100 people were treated for injuries, including burns and smoke inhalation, at hospitals in Napa and Sonoma counties. Two patients with severe burns were in critical condition at Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, officials said.

Hundreds of firefighters streamed into the region. The California Highway Patrol said it had used helicopters to rescue 42 people, who included vineyard workers and ranged in age from 5 to 91, as well as five dogs and a cat.

One of the most aggressive fires roared in the Atlas Peak area of Napa County, a famed winemaking spot northeast of the city of Napa and the Silverado Trail where at least 50 structures were leveled. Another fire burned north of Carneros, and still another near Kenwood, east of Santa Rosa in Sonoma County.

Other urls found in this thread:

sfchronicle.com/north-bay-fires/
timeanddate.com/weather/usa/los-angeles/historic
arcgis.com/apps/PublicInformation/index.html?appid=4ae7c683b9574856a3d3b7f75162b3f4
youtube.com/watch?v=X6Eo9jgH9V8
youtube.com/watch?v=9bZk6wXCMCY&list=PLbS0HkS8Xsorrdr3pPk4lP80tUAzfyxP1
rt.com/usa/406156-pruitt-clean-power-plan-scrapped/
facebook.com/kevin.doyal.1/videos/10155233981972734/
facebook.com/groups/586292148428439/permalink/590088728048781/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4984498/Arsonists-blamed-fires-Spain-Portugal.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haha stupid kikes and liberals joked about the hurricanes only hurting trump voters. They will never learn.

I made my thread first you stupid nigger

Wait nevermind a read the times wrong you beat me by like 30 seconds

This is the result of uncontrolled population growth draining all the water in the surrounding area. Now these areas are going to be nothing but desert that cant retain water for fuck all and the problem is going to get EVEN WORSE, AAHHAAAAAHAHHAHAHA

JUDGMENT!

I should not have laughed at this, but I did. Could this fire be a blessing from Kek?

Ya gotta be quicker on the draw user

MEXICANS STARTED THIS FIRE

I always wonder how many of these "wildfires" are coordinated arsons.

Wasn't Antifa planning a day of action for Columbus Day? Just saiyan.

What do you bank the odds are someone who is a net-negative to life dies from this? I'm hoping for the flames to claim the lives of the evil and stupid.

digits confirm it tbqh

DUBS CHECKING DUBS!

I was gonna be the first to post on the Cali Sonoma fires but since I'm in the middle of it, my interweb has been down.

By the look of the smoke, the fires are only getting worse but the authorities say it's under control.

At the hardware store I saw niggers buying bolt cutters and burglary tools. Niggers who don't belong in this little town.

LET IT ALL BURN

THREAD THEME!

Why is Thanksgiving so comfy?

How funny are the flyover States now?

Meh. I live close to here, closer to the last fire in SoCal, but not too far from this.

This is a nothing burger. A couple houses might burn, but mostly nothing is going to happen. The area hasn't had a good burn in ages and is overdue. Fire is part of the ecological system.

However, I will say this: People in these sterile tract homes are cordoned off with fences which prevent people from leaving their property. They can't venture into the land behind their houses as it is national forest. So people have no choice but to let the fire burn right up to their property lines. Fucking greedy developers and nanny state have created a situation where straying off your own property is grounds for arrest for trespassing, and clearing brush on forest land immediately behind your home would get you into major federal trouble. Look at those fences behind peoples houses that but up against the forest. There is no way to get back there. That fence belongs to the state or department of the interior. Putting a gate in it would put you in jail, along with a hefty fine. Fucking idiotic government.

dubs checking dubs, how beautiful!

Beautiful scenes. I might make a wallpapers subdirectory just for tho…
nvm.

That's the White Conservative part of the state.

Look at these pictures, retard. These are white ranches burning.

So is Holla Forums really just a bunch of Jews shitposting?

Guys got a point though, white liberals(even republicans here) look down on flyover states. They think of the people as hillbillies and that there is no beauty or worth in them existing and further think of them as pure rayyycist xenophobic homophobic bigots.

t. Current LA faggot. From ohio faggot. Not actually a faggot faggot

Are you going to pretend that Sonoma isn't one of the whitest parts of the state?

Sounds like Yaweh to me.

Checked. Between the hurricanes, the Las Vegas event, and now these wildfires, I can't help but wonder if there's a covert war being waged against the US. Not the just the usual psy-op garbage they use against the public, but actual acts of war from either a foreign entity, domestic terrorists, or the Deep State.

>the (((FBI))) cover sit up
Wouldn't even be surprised.

Full of pretentious douche bags and orc-filled cities
A trailer-park of a state
Literally mostly corn fields and retards
flat and boring as fuck
Nice up north, full of orcs and heroin addicts everywhere else
One of the most halaal states in the union. Scared of flying to/from STP every time.
Probably the most forgettable state in the US
Good beef, terrible everything else
Beautiful but about as boring as a state can be
Good if you like open expanses of nothing interesting.
Trash incarnate
Good food. Nothing else.

Nice memes!

Nothing that can't be fixed

Hurricanes and wildfires happen every year, some more some less. The Las Vegas event is the same kind of psyop we've had over and over since at least 2012, only they stepped it up another notch (which is necessary otherwise everybody would shrug).

Vegas is a pile of bullshit and the main thread here is basically over-analyzing that pile of fabricated bullshit and lies, trying to make sense out of nonsense.

Look, we've been handling our orc problem by poisoning the municipal water supplies. Just look at the successes we've had in flint and detroit. At least we're trying to fix ourselves.
Ask yourself what the other states are doing? Have they burned down Toledo or Chicago yet? We might need to do it again if nobody else does.

t. Michigan fag

Hey m8 I hope you are planning on leaving like me. This state is done for.

Toledo is your rightful clay anyways. I say you should burn down what the niggers haven't already, and form that clay into something proud.

lead the way, user

Rightful clay, indeed. We should burn it down out of spite and start over.
Seriously, we got shafted on that deal. The northern peninsula still doesn't think is a part of this state.
And, it should be noted that our own left coast is a hive of degeneracy that needs a good purge.

IGNE NATURA RENOVATUR INTEGRA

That's not a pun and isn't funny in any way. Stop misusing Carlos.

They're their own country right? Surely they'll get this under control by themselves soon…

Fuck off moshe, 5/10 D&C

So the white, conservative part of the state gets burned alive. Great. Why are you mongoloids celebrating this again?

So the white conservative part of the state gets burned alive. Great. Why are you mongoloids celebrating this again?

Yep the god of the bible is a piece of shit, huh?

I'm just busting balls. I've lived in 6 different states and have traveled to most of them so I could savage all 50 states. Wisconsin was one of my favorite states tbh no bully Michigan is a nice state, I'd like to see it cleaned up and hopefully the orcs will abandon ship eventually. Illinois is garbage, unfortunately, I don't see any hope for that state. Give it back to Wisconsin. Seafood aside, the midwest has the best food in the US. The south can eat shit with all due respect and the coastal "foodie" cities like NY and SF can eat shit no respect implied. I miss the food in the midwest as much as I miss the ethnic homogeneity. Godspeed my midwest anons.

I'm just busting balls. I've lived in 6 different states and have traveled to most of them so I could savage all 50 states. Wisconsin was one of my favorite states tbh no bully Michigan is a nice state, I'd like to see it cleaned up and hopefully the orcs will abandon ship eventually. Illinois is garbage, unfortunately, I don't see any hope for that state. Give it back to Wisconsin. Seafood aside, the midwest has the best food in the US. The south can eat shit with all due respect and the coastal "foodie" cities like NY and SF can eat shit no respect implied. I miss the food in the midwest as much as I miss the ethnic homogeneity. Godspeed my midwest anons.

Didn't mean to double post, it just wasn't submitting for like 20 minutes so i tried again :/

False, we also have the best high school marching bands in the nation which is an objective fact that you can't disprove

False, we also have the best high school marching bands in the nation which is an objective fact that you can't disprove

Possibly the most jewish post I've seen on Holla Forums in a long time.

If anyone ever tries to argue with you that communism isnt an infectious disease you fucking hit them as hard as you can.

Hi Holla Forums, I'm the one who started this wildfire. I'm not being sarcastic. Allow me to explain.

I'm working on a project to create world peace and everything that the project involves causes massive destruction everywhere. I've tried convincing 4chan but they say I'm just a Jew trying to scam people for money.

Its definitely a gift from Kek. I bet ya the fire will wind up uncovering some bullshit from vegas or something like that… watch Also

you will find no quarter here

What about VR anime waifus? I can give you them, all I need is a little help. Nobody believes me so I keep creating disasters like this here and there. I was responsible for the Blue Cut fires last year and everything that happened last year too.

Alright, maybe not anime waifus since that goes against my moral code but maybe something else just as cool.

Yes. Idk, maybe h'white communities like getting good products and services, but i could not for the life of me find black vinegar & Sichuan peppers for kung pow chicken in LA, i went to 20 different stores and then said fuck it and went to china town where even they didn't even have it(realized real quick that's just a tourist trap with really shitty china merch).

WTF i cannot make a good post in this thread for my life.

was meant for

Yes, it can.

t. southerner

Sam Hyde, stop tripfagging.

Theme

What you call boring I call peaceful. You sound like a person who would be better off living in Jew York.

Yeah, that's right. The project can cause massive destruction if it isn't contained. I can't talk about it for that reason. But if leveraged properly, I can end all hunger and bring everyone to first world living status. I could even bring you guys a new season of YuruYuri or whatever anime fad you're into, and more.

Chinese food is objectively the best food. Fried rice with a bunch of meat in it is very tasty.

It's like you're not even white, user.

I haven't seen any noticeable decline in niggers here. In fact, they're swarming here.

t. saginaw

I enjoy sausages and white food, but chinese food is like desert. Why do you think Chinese restaurants flourish in the US? It's because people (majority white) love it.

lets hope for a earthquake fire.

At least they cleaned up the Bancroft.
You need to burn out Buena Vista and the rest of the east side. Take back that rightful white farmland that used to be there.

Why do they even bother to put out the fires? If they don't let dead stuff burn fires will continue to happen.

Chinese food is shit even among asian foods. It's like fast food garbage.

GARBAGE

then why is it so popular in the US? I'll tell you why, because people want to purchase it.

They don't even learn from their own spoopy stories.

A lot of other shovel-tier garbage is popular here too.

like what?

Most of culture, look around you for fucks sake

If you fight the fire it wins.

Which cultures? Ordering chinese food in the US is pretty common. I live in a pretty conservative place in the USA and I could call over 4 chinese restaurants to deliver me food.

Funny but he's referring to a well known phenomenon. In dry areas, any time the vegetation isn't actively on fire it's depositing a layer of mast on the ground which harbors and spreads the next fire. The longer you go the faster and wider the next one spreads.

If we're talking about food Mexican food is actually tex-mex.

Point being sometimes it's more efficient to contain and manage regular fires than occasionally rebuild your state from the ashes.

Coincidentally, as I struggle to care about my homeless mother, where she gave birth to me gets set aflame. Without even knowing the fire was as serious as it was, or even really being cognizant of where it was, today the last vestiges of hope I had to maintain my sanity in this world, to remember past injustices, I accepted being wrung out for the sake of … normal.

you could say the same for any food in the US. If you go to the supermarket you get a bunch of low T estrogen products.

Saw an opportunity to shitpost and took it, that being said though I do hope they fight it and next one scorches the land clean. I wish however that northern California remains fine and splits off into the proposed state of Jefferson

Washington here, we don't want your refugees. Keep burning.

Hope he's OK

The only controversy about your uninhabitable wastes is if you and your malformed ilk should be considered human.

It's a pity that the Conservative areas of California have to burn too.

Well them's fightin' wurds! You must be from that other state!
I support my local state and this or that local sports team.
inb4 non-ironic state-vs-state replies.

I mean, the original definition (up to 1950's. You can read it up on a 1950's webster dictionary) that the original definition of a holocaust is a sacrificial offering by fire. Usually performed by pagan and jewish religions.

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW LEMON-NIGGERS
well technically grape-niggers

Burn them all, fire cock

Reported.

i know

It's not one big fire. It's tonsa little fires all ova da place. Terrorism?sfchronicle.com/north-bay-fires/

If California burns thought they'll come further East. This is actually pretty bad from Holla Forumss perspective.

The weed is burning? hahaah the wins just keep on coming boys. The only downside is, niggers are already looting. Hopefully it's just faggots and jews being Tryone impacted though.

DUDE BUT THE WEED LMAO

Eh it happens every few years.

t. SoCaler

i like that movie

Let em burn

Can confirm, had a bunch of fires already this year, don't see why this needs a thread. Unless half of San Fran is up in flames it's nothing really that new. I could bet that the decision on calexit would happen before any major natural disaster could, and it would be a safe bet. By major, I mean that it would have multiple threads happening with hours, not a thread like this.

Guess they won't be in any hurry to fight these fires. They can wait for the South African bushmen to show up.

Are all houses in murrica made out of wood? Seriously, everytime i watch some nature demolition pictures or videos i just see piles of wood everywhere. Don't tell me normies take a debt of 100k $ for a goddamn wooden house.

Feral Jews gone wild.

Is your house made out of steel plates?

Please tell me its not just those counties

Yeah dude. And building codes are often prohibitive of concrete construction. It's almost like they wanted the ability to raze entire settlements with minimal impact. Hmmmmmmmm. Thinking face emoticon. Really tho, 3D printed houses out of concrete is the future, if we want it. Will be very cheap to do as well.

Not just wood, but shitty wood that's hardly worth a shit to put up. They're not called cardboard houses for no reason. Absolutely no effort has ever been made in American wooden housing since the log cabin days.

What are the chances of multiple massive fires starting all around ~10pm on what was a stormless 68 degree night with 70% humidity and 3mph wind speed /s?

timeanddate.com/weather/usa/los-angeles/historic

the fires started sunday just before midnight with a low humidity of 15% and high winds, pulling the fire from napa county into sonoma county. they're still working on containing the fire and the city is in a state of evacuation.

What

Youre right about that i fucked up and clicked the wrong county ~30mph windspeed and 15% humidity. But still the ignition source isnt clear.

What? Build your house with good bricks or stones and it's extremly though, fire+wind+water resistant, especially if you use good binder and combine it with basic steel grid reinforcement. It's not even that much more expensive, but will hold for at least 150-200 years, if not longer.

Jesus christ. Although, i wouldn't really recommend concrete for smaller houses. It can crack at high temperatures and the material itself is rather unhealthy/hazardous.
I get that point, but why the fuck are so many normies taking the bait, and for that amount of money no less. Might as well buy a plot of land with some trees, get a chainsaw and do it yourself for less.

I begin to understand why building houses in america is such a profitable business for kikes. Take cheap wood, make a shit house, sell it for 100k, and endlessly repeat since you can be sure they will soon fall apart themself, through termites or because of nature. Not only that, but banks and insurances make infinite cash too.

I heard of cardboard houses in Murrica but damn, i never knew how many there are.

Wood is a great building material, provided you don't hire nigger contractors. Most of us don't live anywhere near hurricanes, tornadoes or forest fires (nor earthquakes either, though wood frames hold up well in quakes anyway).

It was mentioned in the terrorist magazine as a way to cost the enemy greatly.

arcgis.com/apps/PublicInformation/index.html?appid=4ae7c683b9574856a3d3b7f75162b3f4

Fire map, qll of napa could go up, its got fire all around it

From parents house last night. Haven’t had any contact with them since Monday night, going to fly down there in a couple days to see what the fuck is going on. As much as I hated living there it’s home. Talked to a few friends that are still there, they think that the fires might have been intentional.

So, what are the odds these fires are being started by antifa?

Seems that way, my family is still there and I can’t get in contact with them. If I wasn’t in Alaska for work then I’d be there myself.

These aren't wooden houses. The frame may be made up of 2x4 studs but pretty much everything else is sheetrock, synthetics and other lightweight materials.

Funny thing. Due to modern fire code, buildings use materials that are more difficult to ignite than old 20th century traditional wood houses. But when the material does ignite, it burns down much faster. Old houses just had so much solid wooden mass that they took ages to burn down. You used to have around a 10-15 minute window to safely get out of a house fire but now only have about 3-4 minutes. Also in the past, because of the mass and long burn time, you'd usually end up with a still mostly standing and salvageable house. So it's not unheard of to find old houses that have been rebuilt a few times after experiencing multiple house fires.

Most of California geographically is white and right wing you faggot, it's just there's so much concentrated kike and turdskin mass on the coast in the cities that makes it blue.

Then when it gets hit by a 5.0 EQ it all topples down and kills everyone as seen in Italy

Which is why you use steel grids or something else for reinforcement.

It's ILLEGAL in America to build stuff that's too resilient (solid stone, brick, or concrete) because if you do it is considered a bunker and the feds will show up and tear it down. You'll see a tonne of American brick houses are actually just a front of bricks held up by trash favela-tier materials behind it that actually make up the structure. For example, if I recall correctly, a basement is not allowed to have interior walls made out of concrete.

Most of those houses were older than the US itself, not really comparable to modern houses which would have modern reinforcements. I also doubt most American houses would fare much better, you'd end up crushed by shitty plastics and thin wood instead of stone, but it doesn't really matter if it's 500kg of wood or 2000kg of rock on your head, you're still dead.

Most of the problems are from factories closing and poor people resorting to vices like drugs to cover up the fact that they have no future and are stuck in the state. Also Indiana has tons of niggers just like Illinois, ever been to Gary or Indianapolis?

t. grew up in Indiana and love the people, but hate how poor and miserable most people are, simply because blue collar work is no longer as prevalent. This state was made for blue collar workers. Even worse is much of the white population has been displaced with Mexicans (similar to Illinois). Even my old town which had 1 black family in the entire town (everyone else was white) has 3 Mexican restaurants and a taco truck now with several Mexicans shopping at the supermarket.

No offense, but that sounds infowars-tier. Do you have any sources for those claims?

Route91 killings in Vegas now Route91 Wild Fires in California , WTF ? Over!

I can share this now with you as it is to late for it to be stopped , the five fires all started at the same time due to a meteorite that broke up , at the exact same time a rare 60mph offshore wind followed , a similar test fire was set the same way over a week ago in White Hills , within ten days there will be 3 more Hurricanes in the gulf. Calif was also hit by many earthquakes over the last few weeks , 6,3 just happened hours ago in Chile , the ring of fire is alive , all the worlds Volcanoes are awake ,Mississippi River SO low some barges cannot move grain | More earthquakes ABOVE New Madrid Fault! the Geo storm movie was your warning but the release date was changed , sorry ,and good luck.

Funniest part is that this would still be completely par for the course for their genius

The drug epidemic is everywhere due to liberals pushing treatment/rehab options instead of prison.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6Eo9jgH9V8

daily reminder that porn is degenerate and every time you mastebate you are killing millions of white babies and further exacerbating the waste.

most of (((culture))) doesn't mean anything. You ever stepped foot out of fucking LA to actually experience traditional home cooking from white families, you fuck?

Those millions of white babies die anyways if you don't fap because of nocturnal emission or just die on their own because sperm isn't eternal.
Porn is bad because it addles the mind and ruins your spirit

women can't cook.

Confirmed for jew family, hows that gefilte fish taste?

In fairness, its not JUST the west coast and east coast faggots who think of the "flyover states" like that. In the southeast they tend to look at them with "meh" feelings, viewing them as more liberal and the source of a lot of RINOs. Of course, having lived in that area for a few years (born in the SE, lived in the midwest for 4ish years), i can also say those "flyover states" look down on everyone else just the same as well. Viewing the SE as racist inbreds, the west and east coast as degenerate commies and so on. Of course they MOSTLY hate mexicans and niggers though, or at least the non-pozzed people do. But even the pozzed ones tend to still not really associate with them much and understand the nature of the spic and the nig to a degree.

Funny enough having lived in the SE, theres huge gaps that exists here in the "right" as well. You have the old old ones who distrust and dislike the subhumans. You have the moderately older ones (gen X ones) who think they have a soft-peace with the subhumans and have learned to live next to each other without to much fuss as long as everyone keeps to their own kind. You have the millenial degenerates who cuck to the nigs or the women who fuck them. And finally the gen Z kids who are coming of age and realize they have nothing in common with the niggers way of life and are rejecting it whole heartedly.

Obviously theres some overlap in age groups as well, some gen x who act like millenials, some millenials who think/act like gen x or gen z, some gen z who act like millenials, some of all groups who think like the much older ones. But in general the biggest mindsets between each age group are the ones I listed.

its funny if you think about it, it basically shows the evolution of dealing with niggers. First, you don't want them near you, over time you think you can get along with them as long as you keep to yourselves, then you find yourself engaging with them and the lines between you and them blurring, then you realize what destruction this is causing to your side and how they're subhumans who will always seek your death and so you go full hitler tier and want them and everything about them to be gone to prevent them from destroying your race and culture.

I have but never in America unless it's with family

(checked) and salivated over.

Man, I miss that sorta stuff.
You know what? I'm gonna pick that up instead of forever missing my grandmas handiwork.

Generation Z has no shortage of race traitors. They are bombarded with White Guilt propaganda in the schools. The White male has been pushed out of popular culture by the jew. The popular culture now is worshipping negroids with things like the Kardashian/Jenner niglet baby factory psy-op and MTV being turned into a hip-hop station. Even the ones who don't watch the electric jew are following retarded nigger shit on Snapchat. It's all niggers all the time for Gen Z.

How? If it's national forest or BLM land anyone can go on it, as long as you damage nothing.

Usually in most large cities there are Russian stores usually have all kinds of Slavic food from Russian to Serbian to Greek and everything in-between except the chocolates which are from Germany, they are very helpful if you want learn how to make any Slavic food or learn Russian

Horseshit, all out cellars/basements in my neck of the woods are concrete reinforced to keep the soil from caving in under the house.

Been slowly learning Russian. Going to be hard to retain it as no one near me really speaks it. Most I can do is some bread recipes and perogies. I need to get some more things under my belt.

Typically don't take shit bait like this but the midwest and northern US have more ethnic Germans and Nordics per capita a racist, white system than any other region of the country.
You ever eat anything, faggot? It came from here.

To be fair, most of the hatred that the midwest has for the coastal states comes from their (((media))) which has absolutely nothing but contempt for them, on the rare occasions where they acknowledge that places other than New York and Los Angles exist. The referral to them as disgusting, pathetic, irrelevant flyover states, and the general message that we won't matter as a whole pisses us all off.

t.Hwite racist hick that doesn't matter.

user, It'll be great again once we remove nignog.

Chances these blazes were started by mossad in order to further dampen trump's efforts?

Good I hope that commie wonderland burns to the ground, it will prevent the plague of HIV they are trying to create.

U do realize that Chinese food made in the west is nothing like it is in China right? They eat dogs, cat, cockroaches, lizards, and most especially gutter oil. They only serve the stuff that you eat in the US is because the Chinese know that whites would hate actual real Chinese food.

BURN IT DOWN

Chinese restaurants and Chinese owned groceries will cook or have anything in the store if you ask without any questions asked.

I've been to many Chinese restaurants in California haven't see them listed what they eat in China on the menu but wouldn't doubt they have some of that stuff in a Chinese market. I have tried cow brain tacos from a Mexican I used to hang out with. Tasted bitter and just overall weird like I was eating my own brain or something. Later that night I think I vomited it up. 'Twas a lesson that eating those parts of the animal are probably not made for eating for actual humans.

Can't wait for the next report, Firemen Get Lost on Way to Fire. Get super interested in their own hands as California burns around them.
Boy am I glad I get my CBD oil from Florida

Yeah, but I do intend on making the stuff, myself.
I've been learning some Russian on the side, though.

Actually, they're pretty nutrious.
Rabbit, for example.

If you only eat rabbit meat, you'll get protein poisoning, but if you eat everything the animal has to offer (well okay, you don't have to eat the intestines and stuff, but pretty much all organs) then you'll be able to subsist somewhat even on shit game like rabbit.

Brain is one of the most energy laden thing you can get from an animal.
You can also tan an animals hide with its brain, usually.
As in, your average animal will have enough brains in it for you to prepare a tanning solution.

It's more difficult and stuff than doing it with bark and other things, but you'll get some of the softest leather with it.
Not waterproof though.

Shortest video I could find, doesn't explain the process but still a good overview.

I'd say brain tanning is still one of the best methods.

Also,
Why do so many youtube videos say this?

It's a thing of any tribe who tanned hides in history.

Yea homes from the late 1800s up until the 1940s could be saved from fire because they where made out of thick, hardwood boards. Back then hardwood was still all around in the forest's they where logging out.

In the 1950s up until the early 1980s they started building total shit because the boomers wanted quick and cheap homes. Balloon construction made out of cheep pine and all sorts of other stuff that loved to burn. They where also still pounding nails by hand with hammers so you know if something called for 4 nails it might only get 1 or 2. Undersized shitty aluminum wiring, press board, and masonite everywhere.

Around the 1990s building codes started to catch up and regulators started paying attention to materials. A home built today by the book and with mid-grade materials is safer and will last longer then anything built in the 1950s.

If your home is built by half assed beaners and out of the cheapest materials then ya its going to start falling apart in 5 years. If your buying a condo or home in a massive development then chances are its going to be total shit even if its a 500K home.

Fuck I love Victorian architecture.

Checked, here, have a Russian cooking channel:
youtube.com/watch?v=9bZk6wXCMCY&list=PLbS0HkS8Xsorrdr3pPk4lP80tUAzfyxP1
And a sample vid to get you started

Typical

Confirmed nonwhite

The one time I'll agree with a buckeye ;) My family and myself have been looked down upon as inferior, "doesn't matter you live in a flyover State" Look down thy nose, I'd be jealous of the high concentrations of Germanic men and women, I'd also befriend them.
t. Northern Michigan fag

So I hear the (((Hilton))) burned? You know (((Nicki Hilton))) is a Rothschild, she's got one and one on the way with some fag Rothschild.

This can always be changed.

Kek

I never disputed that. NAPA wine farms are mostly owned by pedowood kikes.

Are the grapes they use crushed by real boy feet?

California at the forefront of everything
rt.com/usa/406156-pruitt-clean-power-plan-scrapped/

I applaud their speed.

spic feet.

Better to buy the European wines then. More likely to use grapes crushed by White boys.

McDonalds, Taco Bell, TV Dinners, Mountain Dew.

Overloaded items of primary taste sensations with massive amounts of sugar, fat, and carbs. Just like Chinese take out.

Makes the brain feel good short term, kills the body long term.

And the store (((owner))) had no problem selling them the tools.

If it was my little town and I owned the shop I would hide that shit behind the counter in an event like this.

Not him but I'm a slavshit and we all consider the same. Women do day to day cooking but men are the ones who prepare feasts and shit

Eh. Earlier Victorian has some aesthetic appeal but is low on subtlety and tends to a dearth of architectural merit; the MO for most of the 19th century was basically to start with a box (a reason for this is that many of them were literally kit builds from catalogs) and then tack shit on. 1880s - 1920s is fucking GOAT-tier though. Stick-style and shingle-style houses (and their immediate successors, especially Arts and Crafts and early Prairie School) are the objective pinnacle of American residential architecture as far as I'm concerned.

Central Cali user here. Yesterday I didn't think these fires were a problem because they didn't affect me personally. Fires start in this state all the time so they'll clear it up. right? Well, I'm over 30 miles away from the nearest one. since I woke up this morning the entire sky has just been grey with smoke. Normally I like to open my bedroom window to get some fresh air but not today. The smoke is causing fog and blocking out the sun so it's a little colder than usual, yet it's a little asphyxiating. Funny how you don't worry about serious shit until it creeps up on you. Guess I'll just wait it out.

I have to admit I expected a little more reaction from Holla Forums to this happening. Thousands of buildings #rekt is breddy big tbh.

Just be glad that none of you are New Jersey, alright?

bay area user here, live in south bay. probably 60 miles away, yet since yesterday the air quality in my area has gone to shit. smoke everywhere, and my animals are suffering because of it. ridiculous to describe, there's smoke here like there's usually fog in that fag infested SF.

Santa Rosa user here. Under mandatory evacuation. There is no fucking way this wasn't coordinated arson. Something like 17 new fires started dozens of miles apart from each other all at the same time.

socal fag here, no fires that i know of but we still have a lot of mexicans, send guns and ammo thx.

Dirty rotten filthy spic beaner illegals?

Well, I do think it's an interesting coincidence that the left was out and about reprimanding people about "global warming" and how we could've prevented this before the 2,000+ structures had finished burning to the ground. Kind of like how the left was already talking about gun control before they had even removed the dead bodies from Vegas.

We got looters running around up here. I've been sleeping with my AR.

Bay area fag here. I work in your area and have been driving up the 101 to work all week, a good chunk of Santa Rosa is fucked up and most of the northern cities have been evacuated. The number one thing I would recommend to all Holla Forums happening fags is buy yourself a fucking gerrycan for fuel and make sure you keep some fuel on hand. At the beginning of the week there was a massive panic run on fuel and gas stations were tapped out before noon with tons of last minute non preppers shitting themselves as fire approached and they couldn't even get gas, or were stuck in insane lines waiting to get to the pump.

I would be surprised if some of these fires weren't set intentionally, it's just too fucking weird that 5 separate fires encircling the wine country all happened at once. Napa county is even more fucked than Sonoma. The Napa state hospital, which is a HUGE mental health facility, is in serious danger of needing evacuation, meaning that all of their patients, including 1,400 hardcore crazy "high risk" patients will need to somehow be evacuated and housed as well.

Welp if it's true, in the same way you'll probably be able to find Soros and his handlers in the back of it somewhere.

Trump actually won a few districts here in Santa Rosa. Wouldn't surprise me if this was their strategy. The white demographic is quickly shrinking.

I think it's just political opportunism, they never let a crisis go to waste. They wait for any opportunity to start their whining and shilling, doesn't always mean it was premeditated. Though if often is

Fair enough. But I wouldn't put anything past these evil fucks, if they thought it would serve their (((agendas))) in even a passing fashion.

I can't wait for them to all escape into the countryside. It's going to be something else should they start making their way into the Bay area.

FUCK

I hope the vineyards are intact.

National Guard already rolled into town the other day with their humvees with mounted 50 cals. Not to mention they have already caught multiple arsonists trying to start new fires. If a flood of 1,400 new crazies (let's face it, probably half easy recruits for Antifa) got set loose on the streets, you can guarantee this fire will last for weeks.

ABSOLUTELY DEMOCRATIC

Who's doing this?

Wasn't in the news so I couldn't find a name, but a buddy sent me this facebook video and mentioned there were other instances:
facebook.com/kevin.doyal.1/videos/10155233981972734/

Stags Leap is shit taste. Caymus and Chimney Rock make far superior cab.

I think I remember hearing that 23 are confirmed dead in the state from the fires. But wasn't there also 'hundreds' reported missing? Seeing these videos of drivers just continuing on through twisty roads right through fires on either side of the road in tight, canyon-y roads I wouldn't be surprised if many of these turn out to be real deaths too.

Keeping a stockpile of fuel is a good idea.
But the most important thing is to never leave your car low on fuel.
Treat the "1/2" mark as "E".

My tank holds 22 gallons so half is 11.
A gerry can holds 5.
11+5 is a lot better then just 5.
11+5 gets me 336 miles. Anything I happen to have in the tank above the "1/2" mark when the HAPPENING happens is just a bonus.

Gonna need some photo proof on that one friendo.

I would have a stock pile of fuel and use it up before it expires. Replenish the fuel when you use your stockpile

facebook.com/groups/586292148428439/permalink/590088728048781/

Your tone seems to imply you think that's an unusual stance for the National Guard to take while on patrol. It's commonplace, which you'd know if you'd ever been in a happening before.

Apparently several legal pot grows have been taken out, entirely possible it's cartel spics trying to eliminate competition because legal dudeweed is killing their margins. They like to set up their grows in national parks.

We can only get fuel with 10% ethonal here so it expires quick. I rotate every 6 months and treat the fuel with Stabil.Having fuel stocks at home is good but like I said the most important thing is to never let your car get low. A HAPPENING could hit when your away from home.

TBH seems unlikely this entire thing could be cartels. I was merely referring to the likes of Soros, et al, using the beaners as footmen. But yea, at the least it doesn't seem unlikely that some opportunisms may be happening to combat the dudeweedlmaos.

No I don't live near any cities and we don't have niggers so no need for the NG to be rolling around with readied 50calls. Our happenings are of the weather related type. Not the chimpout type.

Not seeing any 50s in your link. How about you post the cap? Empty mounts is all i see.

That video is all I have; I saw them rolling up the freeway when I was going back to the evac zone and didn't really have time to take pics, so all I can say is I saw them with my own eyes.

Theres no getting off this dubs train

looks like the entire city of santa rosa CA is about to burn up, the northern fire just reached the main city and is still at 0% containment, the eastern fire has also just reached the outskirts (0%).

Soros helps with some of the laundry in weed dispensaries.

Meanwhile in Spain and Portugal there are widespread wildfires, the difference being the authorities there are admitting the fires are coordinated arsons.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4984498/Arsonists-blamed-fires-Spain-Portugal.html