News outlets

Requesting help.

A long time ago I stumbled upon a (believe it was american) news website that contained news from around the globe and it is currently the main reason why news outlets everywhere are so synchronized. I have since lost the link. Any info? I found it on Holla Forums and they're VERY big so I'm sure someone here must know. The news layout is similar to plebbit's.

Other urls found in this thread:

newswire.com/
drudgereport.com
bourque.org/2.html
newsola.com/#/us/
spidr.today
breakingnews.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holla Forums is always right

Alright now I'm looking for a thread about the netherlands and the treaty that was signed in 1969 that essentially opened the floodgates and allowed the netherlands to be flooded with moroccans.

AP and Reuters, are the wire agencies that sell news globally. They pretty much set up the agenda.

This thread listed most european jews that were connected to the opening of the floodgates in europe, by country.

AP and Reuters can be considered an abstraction layer. The one I'm talking about was slightly closer to the source.

I remember that thread aswell, it had a crap-load of information which iwant to browse through again. Surely more Holla Forumslacks should know what we are talking about.

What do you remember about it? Need more detail, to help you find it.

Probably posted a year ago. Thread had many links. European Jews (eg: politicians) that steered Europe towards multikulti by either signing treaties, shilling, or funding antiwhite movements.

General layout of the thread was:

Country
Country
Country

Do you have any details on the news org? Thanks for the details on the thread it does help

Just that the layout was very simple and reddit-ish. I might be able to find it tomorrow. I must have bookmarked it but am not currently using my computer.

If you find it, share it in this thread. I want to check it out.

Assuming this Holla Forums is slow and this thread can last a day or two, sure. Otherwise I might create a new thread to refresh your minds.

C O M P E D

I remember the name "newswire" but I think it was from /r/KIA when I was still following gamergate.
newswire.com/

Possible but unlikely. It was public.

I basically come here for most of my global news. I like Sputnik otherwise.

I use RSS feeds, chans, twitter, and some random visits to MSM.

I try to get to where the journalists data mine their stories, so I can make up my own mind about events, and interpret them, but it is data intensive, and hard to do.

drudgereport.com

bourque.org/2.html (for fucking leafs)

newsola.com/#/us/

I don't understand why this skank doesn't think she needs to dye her eyebrows along with her other hair? Paid how much money and that lazy? It screams out in every stupid image i see of this stupid ho

Then you wouldn't see them. Contrast. I think blonde hair and dark eyebrows are actually cute.

I like fake blonde skanks: the post

Are you just pretending to be retarded? I explicitly stated it's not AP. The only reason why it's up there is because it's a news outlet and I needed an image to post, you fucking knuckle dragging mouthbreather.

No. This looks unprofessional as fuck.

Many polish girls have dark eyebrows with light hair. I have it too. Not quite like that obviously.

I have no idea what you are talking but it sounds interesting so have a bump.

Keep in mind that some news outlets link to their sources (usually AP, Reuters, etc). I see mostly local dinky news outlets do this but maybe you'll get lucky and find a link that way.

This?

spidr.today

This site? - breakingnews.com/

Not a news provider, but an aggregator funded by NBC, but was operated autonomously. There was no better source for breaking news. It pulled from many sources, including PD and reporter twitter feeds. NBC killed it despite 9.4 million followers on twitter, and that number doesn't include users of their app. -RIP

Looked nice.

They would have been talking about PR Newswire, owned by UBM