PSA: THE KIKES AT MEWCH ARE ATTACKING Holla Forums

They want to spam every board and take us down in a pathetic attempt to get users for their honeypot. They already tried this before with 32ch (it's the same faggots trying again).
Also pretty sure the admin Mega Milk is either a kike or a muslim.

Mods need to make sure Holla Forums won't get slid by these shitskins.

Isn't this place which freech faggots also use?

most users here already have a dedicated bunkerchan that they use in times of outages, not sure what they think these faggots will gain apart from pissing us off and getting their shit pushed in just like every other group that shills here.

Yeah, it's always the same people. Their sites keep failing and they just move on to the next to try the exact same shit again.

Pissing in an ocean of piss.

The ones who spam for free are by far the laziest. Hurry up and get it over with.

Tired of getting banned for spam on Holla Forums? Come to Mewch, WE LOVE SPAM!
At Mewch you can spam to your heart's content, it's directly encouraged by our admins and board owners.
We want all of Holla Forums's spammers to come to us at Mewch.net!
And make sure to bring your best scripts! WE DON’T EVEN HAVE A CAPTCHA!

Oh, then this is actually a sad sight to see. Imagine that, you have a 2 years of grudge because a crippled guy on a wheelchair laughed at you and then you spend the rest of your life on the internet, harboring nothing but hatred and mental disorder in order to put out an imageboard. That's the new lever of bathetic that I don't know if posting smug anime girls to them is appropriate.

^
fucking that

Its like them turning on a garden hose to flood the world like butters. ahahah ahahahahahah

fuck what a bunch of losers

And then now they or he started a slow raid on /Religion of Cuck™/. Though I'd approve of shitting on that board but not with a spam by creating a false impression that /christian/ is behind this Though, you have to be very stupid to fall for this obvious spams

Underrated post. Grudgefags on imageboards are truly the worst.

That's nice.

goons being as retarded as ever I see

thread limit reached… thanks kikes.

Mods here have fucking thread limit enabled which is killing this board.

If they'd do their fucking job they wouldn't be killing it.

I'm using other places because I cannot post here and it's fucking sad.

Three years, user.
The buffalo queers have had the grudge for three years.
Three years buffalo queers.

So, just like when reality pays communism a visit?

And the best part about them is they're directly responsible for more competent sharks like Holla Forums literate pedos being incapable of doing as much damage as they'd like, because they're so awful at any tactics the only sound one they can ever execute is simply repeating the same things over and over again.
So far the only cancer they've managed to spread is those bad collage formats you see cropping up regularly, it's awful.

If you could even call it "spread." Most likely all of it is their '100 trannies in a discord' group.
The best thing we have going for us is the autistic desire for truth, always has been, always will be. As long as we have the truth, we have everything. The second some fags start saying "who cares about the truth" is the second that fag needs to be put against a wall and shot.

really makes you think huh

This is just pathetic…

HOLY FUCK THIS IS CRINGEY

You weren't here for the goons and somethingawful, have you? It's much longer than 2 year grudge.

What is with their fascination with "christ-chan"? I heard a rumor that the /christian/ board isn't what people think it is. Is /christian/ a Holla Forums-tier honeypot?