Dove Wins!

Dove "accidentally" created this ad which is causing the salt mines to flow across the interwebs.

Other urls found in this thread:

sucheternaldelight
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even the shirt color changed. Brilliant.

no wonder

It's happening

oh wew
still better than a nigger

Kek. They're an anagram of each other too.

(((Corporations))) finding a way to make money off of (((ID politics))).

Most gingers I've met are damn hot, most of them seem to have symetrical faces and pretty pussies. The ugly ones are always outstandingly ugly, there's no middle ground.

FAKE NEWS ALERT
The ad is actually a video and features 3 different women taking off clothes to reveal the next woman. This is just a cap of the black to white part of the video, meant to suggest this image was the ad, rather than a video. People still kvetched and Dove cucked out immediately (see pic) but this is just a misleading cap. In reality, there are multiple people doing this over and over. OP is a faggot and so is everyone who responded for not doing 10 seconds of external research.

Oh calm your shit, and enjoy the salt.

Not the first time. Is Dove, how shall I say,
/oursoap/?

In an alternate universe where niggers create things like soap and companies
DOVE DINDU NUFFIN

KEK, it also makes you a woman in addition to washing the nigger off.

True.

soap has triggered the jews for a long while now.

Better.

DARE I SAY IT??? XD

Heh. Dove did this one before too. Funny how many times they keep 'accidentally' screwing up.

It's almost like I know what I'm buying when it's the next day to buy the soap.

The hating on gingers meme comes directly from jealous Jews.

The Chinese did this one. Seems to be a universal motif.

Gas yourself. I'll wait.

Blue and green eyes are both recessive traits you chicken nugget coon

someone told me I should go on a diet

Go on a see-phone diet. You see a phone, you eat it.

technically yes, but they give an actual advantage in northen climate IE white countries.

KILL IT WITH FIAH!

Watch your mouths, kikes.

The rest of you, actually earn a redheaded woman and stop muh dicking over them unless you want a druid to hang your ass.

Gonna buy some Dove soap.

It's a shame that she's an SJW. She's one of my favourite looking people.

oy vey!

controlled controversy.
any employee at an ad agency would see it as racist.
skilled memetics, not worthy of Holla Forums however.

Ew.

or maybe someone's trolling them from within, either way, stop saging a good salt thread faggot.

/oursoap/

She has great genes, a strong man can fix everything else.

/oursoap/

She looks like a frog, or is it just me

Gingers are alright. I don't have a fetish for them though.

We should blow this thing way out of proportion.

HAHAH!

Terminally kiked brain, beyond hope

There's nothing wrong with identity politics, as long as it's not in the form of shitting on your identity.

That just seems like a weak argument you're using to deny that you were bashing on gingers for fun. There is some weird fucking primal jewish link to the irish tho, and I'm pretty sure red hair is the key. More informed Anons could elaborate on that.

This is now an Irish QT thread.

Redheads are the whitest of whites, which is why you Jews hate them so much.

What about blondes?

Red heads are nutjobs, every last one, not worth ruining my life over hair color and not worth costing me money when my kids come out misbehaved antisocialites either.

is this the hip new "x isn't white" meme?

Why is that?

Who cares? Let the rSelect homo knock himself out of the competition if he wants to.

I feel like if this was a sincere attempt at promoting integration, what they were going for was similar to the Michael Jackson video where all the races blend together.
Alternate theory, the ad was made by a dumb black girl.
If it were racist or offensive I'd find it funny, but honestly I'm just confused.

Nice jewish meme
Blondes are stupid too, right fucking kike rat?

That shows how batshit liberals are about racism, it's only going to get worse.

You never lit the fire, Americano.

Jealous niggerkike detected.

Go outside.

Know how we know you're not from here?

Ancient Truth

Kike men want to fuck hot blonde women but they won't unless they have money so blondes are dumb. You have to remember they have the mentality of a bullied school child, They never grow out of it.

Ill be sure to drive to the store in my Dodge to pick up some Dove next time around.

>by (((chrysler)))
My condolences. Hopefully next time you can get a Ford instead.

I remember listening to a documentary or another about kikes being blood sucking vampire freaks and it was talking about soapmaking being a not so uncommon practice amongst them, with being rumored to use body fat from goyim they kill because they get their jollys off rubbing themselves with it, symbolically elevating their being.
I also know that "Accuse your enemy of doing what you plan to" is one of their tricks, that seems to come to mind with the stories of kike soap in ww2

DON'T USE IT IF THE INGREDIENTS ARE HARMFUL.
By now you should be fucking aware that commercials that feature mostly white or exclusively white or pro-white imagery and content usually is harmful.

The amount of fucking harmful shit in shampoos, balsams and other hygiene products is insane. Use your brain

Gr8 b8 m8

It's a damn shame that the British Isles are complete shitholes.

If niggers use Dove to wash their dirty baboon arses then… civilized? That's some fucking miracle soap right there.

I suggest the following slogan for their next ad campaign. Dove, now with WHITE POWER cleaning.

Dove, no!

Women in general are dumb.

On the surface, it's a good theory, but I can't see any quantity of Jews putting in the work to build a 50-foot-tall electric chair. The rollercoaster into the ovens sounds like work too.

OH HEY SHLOMO

I was explaining where that kike meme came from retard. Just because you can red text doesn't mean you have a triple digit IQ

Subpar…

This has meme potential
"using soap is white supremacy"

lol

Anyone else amused how fast they smelt the air and started pandering to the shifting winds.

KORE WA SHIREN DA

This 'news event' is nothing but a distraction that doesn't matter
You are being BLUEPILLED

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and stop sitting on ass

thousands of kikes are running around in broad daylight, with their addresses publicly available, running the enterprises that are destroying the white race
meanwhile you are playing pretend here

We don't need more proof. We don't need to "redpill" more people.
We need YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need YOU to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR.

If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
FUCKING DO THAT INSTEAD OF THIS

At least 90% of you are hopelessly worthless NEET pieces of shit that we will use as suicide bombers. I'm talking to the 10% that are real human beings here.
WAKE UP. DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.

How do we do this?

The correct racial epithet is “Chicken Nugget Scoon”
smdh

Really piques the pecan

calm down fbi, have a donut.

I came here to post that

You have autism

FBI we don't have the needs to instigate a Civil War, we need to get anons in the Senate so we can have ground in the culture war

Being a recessive trait, it is often found in areas of high (((inbreeding))). Islands like the UK and Ireland are excellent and well-known examples of this.

Like inherited deafness (also recessive), it is a recognised pattern in royal families.

www quora.com/How-easy-is-it-to-find-redheaded-Jewish-women-in-Israel
www telegraph.co.uk/news/science/10264427/Edinburgh-is-surprise-capital-of-redheaded-Britain-and-Ireland.html
sucheternaldelight wordpress.com/2010/06/25/where-did-the-tudor-red-gold-hair-come-from/
www theguardian.com/fashion/fashion-blog/2015/sep/08/how-elizabeth-i-made-red-hair-fashionable-in-1558

Feel free to off yourself at any point.

Leprikikes get the gas.

recessive gene expression = inbreeding

(insert meme arrows)

You've convinced me; let me strap on a fresh diaper and get to work. Meet at the place where I left that thing that one time, you know what to do.

That wouldn't work out well.
As some wise dude quoted here some chinese wisdom here: The best way to win is without a fight.
He is really right here. We need to go ignored as long as possible and spread silently so much that when we get out of the shadows we will be masses. It's just too naive to think that a tiny bit of organizing and activism is enough to subvert masses. If that is (likely) crushed, it will only demoralize us.

Reported for not even trying.

The fact that you have images of this loser's face saved on your phone/PC says a lot of you as a person. Fuck Brian Redban.

Kill yourself.

fuck off nigger

nothing wrong with gingers.
also

shit>rancid shit> niggers

it would not be bad if you consider that the usual procedure now is to put a nigger or a mongrel in any single ad.

Burn it to the ground

At least the one on the right is a jewess.

hey brian redband, if your reading this, please kill yourself.

Does anyone remember there was an anti Dove meme on Holla Forums a year or so ago where it was listed with other things making society more feminine?
It was like a pre virgin meme but better drawn where it shows the feminine numale with a bunch of things surrounding him that made him more feminine. One of them was a bar of Dove soap.

I see that the user who posted information that correlated gingers and inbreeding got deleted for wrongthink.

i lost

fake redheds git

Pls no, I can't stand being reminded I don't have one.

How did you even come to this conclusion?
The expression of recessive genes is quite literally a sign of genetic purity. Notice how a pure bred aryan breeding with a nigger basically just makes a lighter skinned nigger. It's because all the nigger traits are dominant ones.

Obviously this doesn't mean all recessive traits are good, but stop being retarded.

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

This could be an indication you're talking to a colored.

DOMINANT GENE = STRONGER is a common Kangz narrative. Comprehension of Mendelian inheritance is an IQ filter.

DOMINANT GENE = STRONGER is a common Kangz narrative. Comprehension of Mendelian inheritance is an IQ filter.

Holy shit I hate this site code sometimes.

What happened here?

forgot to bump

The page wouldn't update to show me my post despite reloading several times. It's a bug that I get when I use a VPN. It doesn't happen on other sites.

it's also worth noting that has an earlier timestamp than

Do you feel the difference in posting speeds?

Good catch. I didn't notice the timestamp. I wonder if the time is generated client-side and the site just posts whatever the browser reports.

Depending on which country I'm connecting through, yeah.

Deep down it's what every dindu wants. To relieve the pressure of being a POC. How? By magically becoming white. They want to be as accomplished as other people, especially mommy and daddy Europeans. A slave cohort released unto the world with no real guidance except, the white man.

Imagine how many POC went out and bought Dove products because this commercial appealed to that fantasy.

Topkek. I'm sure the 'apologies' were mere formalities tbh. Do we know who the fashy leadership in Dove is yet?

RIGHT WING CLEANING SQUADS

You have a bright future ahead of you in marketing user. The world needs you tbh.

Did someone say RECESSIVE TRAITS?

this one?

Reminds me of a korean / japanese advert

Ayyyyyyyyyy

Kike with dyed hair =/= Celtic European redhead

Heard that the person who proposed the idea for this ad was black. Still doesn't change the fact that no one thought to question it until it was already released.

And doesn't the ad go on to show the white girl removing another layer and revealing an asian underneath?

Welp, it seems I'm exclusively buying Dove from now on.

I really really really like this image

>It will only slow down progress, reduce the rate of evolution . . .

Blue and green eyes are not recessive in white people.

Only kikes hate gingers and blondes

le (((South Park))) meem XD