Friday the 13th: The Game

Is there even a remote chance of this being any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

friday-the-13th-the-game.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders/37543
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't be any worse than dead by daylight.

Never got around to that one- how bad was it?

I have a bit of hope for it because it's not a movie tie in and it's based on the developers' love for the series. Like most franchise games that are actually good. But I haven't seen any real gameplay from it, so I have no real way to say yes or no.

Janky as fuck, lots of bad design decisions, early access-tier in terms of content, maps, and replayability.

That's more than enough to confirm it will be shit. Based on a series of movies that are normalfag food is just icing on the urinal cake

It will be shit.

What the fuck happened?

They say how much they're charging for it? Seems like one of those things that you want to actually play with friends, so it might do good if it's not a full $60 game.

It does look unpolished of course, last I saw, but that's to be expected. I'm just not sure what the meta of the game will be.

Sixty dollars.

Why spend your own money to make a game when you can get retards to pay you to make it and then pay you again for the game itself?

Where does it say so.

It does look fun though, is it?

i imagine if it played something like the inverse of Evolve it might be fun.

yes

friday-the-13th-the-game.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders/37543

Its $30 for the download code. Its $60 for the hard copy you dip.

With so few classes for each side (Jason is the only killer, a couple victim classes that might not even be that different in execution) and only one map that we know of (I highly doubt we're gonna get maps based on Jason Takes Manhattan or Jason X), I really have doubts about this game's longevity. Like everything's gonna be figured out in about a month, and then what?

Depends on how much of a jewtuber bait game this is.

Youtube bait isn't gonna be enough to keep a game like this alive. If that's what ends up holding this afloat, the game will die as soon as some new Gmod game becomes popular.

Why do you say asymmetrical multiplayer like it's a bad thing? When done well it's far superior to symmetrical gameplay

those are some pretty big red flags

The devs said the release date is fall 2016. They said they were aiming for October but we're only a month through fall. It could be until November or even December. And the game still looks really rough around the edges.

This, I love that shit

Oh, that wasn't Dead by Daylight?

Who implied that, user?

I'm cautious about this game. If people I know or maybe even Holla Forums play it then I may be interested. Otherwise I'm fine with never playing it, since a handful of other games I want are coming out and it's /vr/ from then on.

Gotta admit, pretty hype trailer. I hope it's good, but I'd have to see some new footage of a full match.